DKB Elegance Reviews

7 Kingsway House

Click Here

Tell us how DKB Elegance made you happy

"will use them again"
"A brilliant product at a brilliant price. Fits very nicely into the corner of my shower and holds all that I need. This is my 2nd dispenser in 20 years!"
"Speed of standard delivery was very good. (Ordered on a Friday recd. the next Monday). Thanks!"
"We purchased a towel radiator. The order was placed online on Saturday with deliver expected between 1-5 days. We received the delivery on the Tuesday, so within 2 working days. Very happy with the product and service received."
"everything as it should be. ISSUE FREE"
"Well done keep up the good work Excellent service, thoughtful, kind and honest 10+ Mr D Shimmen"
"Great service, good products and speedy delivery. Definitely would recommend using them."
"Ordered some small bathroom accessories on 2 occasions and although there was a minor hiccup with the send of the second order, service was very good overall"
"Easy to order and quick delivery. Good communications and when I phoned to ask a question it was answered immediately by a real live person! Would recommend."
"Excellent company, highly recommended , top quality products , fast delivery shows concern all is up to scratch, have passed on to family and friends invade they require anything in the lines they sell. Low prices too"
"Good price and prompt delivery, cheers!"
"best price on market, good delivery speed too"
"Wish I had found DKB earlier as the customer service & products are really good value for money & I would of saved quite a bit of money on my bathroom. My purchase was the best price on the web, it came very well packaged and delivery was speedy, I had emails confirming my order, when it was dispatched and notification of delivery. I will be recommending DKB to all family & friends."
"Fast delivery and arrived as described. Great service, thank you"
"I ordered a new "under-the-sink" pedal bin which was delivered promptly, was well packed and consequently in perfect condition; it was complete with clear instructions and all necessary fixings and it was a doddle to install."
"Good quality product, looks great. Spot on delivery. Another satisfied customer. Thank you."
"Quick service thanks"
"Good efficient delivery service"
"Excellant service"
"Best price I could find and came next day"
DKB Elegance is rated 4.81 based on 306 reviews