DKB Elegance Reviews

Read DKB Elegance Reviews

sales@dkb-elegance.co.uk

7 Kingsway House

Tell us how DKB Elegance made you happy
Pretty easy to fit, though the bolts are a tiny bit too short for the two spacers that were recommended for our 16mm cabinet sides (we got them to fit eventually, but it was trickier than it should have been). The final result is great though - very pleased with them.
DKB Elegance 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Very quick to follow up on order. Provided an answer to my query also. The product arrived much sooner than I expected and was perfect for the job. Highly recommend DKB.
Fast delivery. Nit used the tap yet, but it's absolutely perfect. I was concerned it was going to be darker than the more expensive one from another company, but it was just the light on the picture. Perfect
Excellent products. Cheapest place (and I shopped around). Will definitely recommend and shop there in future.
Quick excellent service at a good price
A trouble-free purchase. Great value for money. Exceedingly fast delivery (and well packaged). I Would not hesitate to buy again from this company! What more can I say? Oh go then; "Excellent"
Extremely friendly and helpful family company who bent over backwards to get a sink to me earlier than normal due to critical time on my behalf. Not the norm when i've tried with similar companies. Item very well packaged and delivered by their own courier. THe only drawback is the item takes a few days longer to get to you because of this but i'd rather have the guarantee that it will arrive unmarked. Will use again
I found DKB Elegance via Google. They had the toilet seat I wanted at a very reasonable price and, although the postage cost was probably a bit above average, the total cost was still unbeatable. Their company reviews were great and I can say that they lived up to those reviews in every way. Prompt dispatch and delivery times, regular emails informing me of order processing and full names with contact details in case of any problems. Glad I bought through DKB Elegance as these suppliers seem to make the effort to provide top customer service and satisfaction. I'd confidently buy from them again
Just a good old fashioned supplier of great products at great prices. Ordering is easy, and communication is great. Delivery is not quick, but it is reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending DKB Elegance as an on-line supplier.
Great service and fast shipping as always.
I’m pleased with the shower squeegee It works fine . I would have liked it better if another extension could be added to get right to the top of my glass easily .Perhaps if you do add another you will let me know .The head of this unit is much better made than others on the market.
Good quality items well packaged and fast delivery Thanks
Superb service all round.
Price for this product was the best i could find onnthe internet. The order was processed quickley and came within the quoted time frame. Product was very well packaged when it arrived. The product itself was a like for like replacement, so was fitted easily without any problems. I would definitely recommend this company to others.
Good prices, great service.
The service was really good. Great communication and super quick delivery.
Excellent quality shower foot rest. Speed of delivery very good.
DKB Elegance 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Excellent service and products
Not yet installed. Bathroom fitter happy on seeing them
Item arrived early and at an excellent price. very satisfied with the service
DKB Elegance is rated 4.89 based on 1,020 reviews