DKB Elegance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DKB Elegance

sales@dkb-elegance.co.uk

7 Kingsway House

How would you rate DKB Elegance ?

"Prompt service Quality items"
"Very good pricing for the items I purchased. Goods sent out very quickly and arrived the next day. Will certainly come back again!"
"I was really impressed with the fast and efficient service, order to delivery 4 working days ! Many thanks"
"I ordered a bathroom extractor fan. It was a good price, was delivered in a few days and is now up and running perfectly. What more could you hope for?"
"really great price and products."
"2seperate orders both arrived very quickly and in good packaging"
"Brilliant customer service. Had an issue with damage in transit. It was resolved very quickly and easily with just a one quick phone call. Good quality product at a sensible price. I would happily deal with this company again."
"Great price and quick delivery"
"Easy website to choose parts, quick delivery and easy to return one item."
"Lovely modern toilet roll holder. Excellent service"
"Delivered promptly Good product and competitively priced"
"Item nicely packaged, and fast delivery. Good quality product as described. Very pleased with it.p"
"Excellent service, excellent quality 10/10"
"Excellent service. Very helpful over the phone with my queries and my purchases arrived very quickly."
"Part itself was fine but a bit too long for my dispenser,had to adapt bits to suit me, but finally worked o.k."
"Good service,poor product,door sliding operation poor"
"Have never used this firm before BUT will definitely use them if needed again EXCELLENT-SUPERB service ordered one day delivered the next-WONDERFUL thank you"
"Great product, superb price and excellent delivery five star service."
"Excellent service and when I had to ask a question it was replied to very quickly. They advised when the parcel was dent and consequently I advised them when it arrived very well packed and gave my husband a challenge"
"Checked the availability of the product before ordering and received it within 2 days. Great service. I definitely use them again. Thx"
DKB Elegance is rated 4.76 based on 101 reviews