DKB Elegance Reviews

Read DKB Elegance Reviews

sales@dkb-elegance.co.uk

7 Kingsway House

Tell us how DKB Elegance made you happy
** Beware ** Not honouring their product warranty. Unfortunately our tap has stopped working and it’s lever handle is vibrating just over a year after fitting. We’re told the warranty that is valid and in place will not cover it as it isn’t the tap, “it’s air in the system”. No other taps or pipes have this issue. As we run on a high pressure system that also isn’t possible. Our plumber says it is likely the valve within the tap. Yet DKB customer services tell us their technical team know better “with over 30 years experience” and refuse to deal with it. Shame, waste of a considerable amount t of money but we’ve asked nicely and have got nowhere - ultimately we’ll buy another from elsewhere. I would not recommend this company, and won’t purchase again.
Excellent service great product
Very Very pleased with my purchase.
Quick and efficient service, thank you.
This unit replaced an inferior one that had ceased to work and also its replacement, which was useless and had to be returned. This DKB is excellent. It was easy to install, is just the right size for our standard sized undersink cupboard, and, most importantly, is smooth and easy in operation. Not having to remove a lid each time is a great advantage, and it's easy to remove the individual bins for emptying. Full marks; why didn't we find you first time around?
Very good service
Better price. Quick delivery.
Great and prompt service.
Product was fine but the sensor didn't work, lucky I had another one that changed it for. But got called back to the job
Excellent service and value, this was to replace an existing Triton Electric Shower
Excellent service and quick delivery.
The service given was what I expect to receive. My apprehensiveness in using a new (to me ) company was unfounded. The item ordered was supplied promptly and was so well wrapped up it took a good 5mins to undo the packaging !!! I will use this company again in the future.
Quick delivery. Reasonable price
Quick and efficient service. Speedy delivery. Also very helpful with an after sales query I had.
Very prompt despatch and good quality product. Pleased with purchase and no complaints 🙂
Excellent service, arrived earlier than expected, well packaged, would recommend
Very clever Very good 👍
Fabulous product, you only use what you need, brilliant 🤩 thank you 😊
We ordered a new Heilo bin ,it came within 4 days ,it was well packed and all the components for installing it were well arranged and easy to understand.I would recommmend DKB for their efficiency in dealing with the order and keeping me informed
Great products, great products, great service.
DKB Elegance is rated 4.87 based on 923 reviews