DKB Elegance Reviews

Read DKB Elegance Reviews

sales@dkb-elegance.co.uk

7 Kingsway House

Tell us how DKB Elegance made you happy
Good communication, item delivered quickly, as advertised and in good condition. Very competitive price.
Very happy customer.
Easy order process. Fast delivery and very well packed. Many thanks
Excellent service - speedy delivery and easy ordering - and a good product.
Came on time , good value
Excellent price and speed of delivery
I brought this tap to replace one that was broken and I have to say it is elegant and made to a high quality. I love the fact it has different setting (spray & normal) and the pull out element. Delivery was fast and packaging robust and there was no damage inside or out. All in all 10 out of 10.
I ordered new taps from DKB and they were delivered after two days.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Value for money and kept to agreement
Product delivered promptly and as described.
Good customer service
My online order was delivered promptly and extremely well packed (glass item), to avoid damage in transit. Regular email updates on the progress of order from placing it, to delivery. Couldn't ask for a better service!
Excellent service, package arrived promptly and on time, and we had great communication from the company
Excellent service from the Team at DKB. Professional service and competitive pricing. Quick delivery and even when the wrong item had been sent out, they arranged a replacement promptly. Will be ordering again in future..
Excellent service from DKB Elegance. Vectaire fans exactly what I was looking for and at a very competitive price. Very well packed and delivered promptly.
Excellent service from DKB
New cooker hood very easy to replace and is quiet even when on the highest speed setting.
The customer service is probably the best customer service I’ve ever experienced, couldn’t help me more if the tried, the evo 3 in one boiler tap i purchased is the nuts, looks the part, works well and fits under the sink perfectly, haven’t had it for long but I’m positive that if anything did go wrong these guys would help sort it!
Great price, prompt delivery
Purchased a new tap at an excellent price. Order process and delivery was straightforward and kept advised of progress with the order. Will definitely use in the future.
I bought two Miller Bond start sets bathroom accessories, with the miller fixing adhesive from DKB Elegance. Miller quality is outstanding and the service from DKB is really good. Thank you.
Excellent service from DKB Elegance. Very competitively priced product. When I enquired about delivery times, I received a very prompt and courteous reply to say the product had been sent. I received it within a couple of days. Would recommend.
DKB Elegance is rated 4.87 based on 665 reviews