DKB Elegance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DKB Elegance

sales@dkb-elegance.co.uk

7 Kingsway House

Tell us how DKB Elegance made you happy

"We have been looking for this extractor fan for ages and found it with DKB. Great service, quick delivery! We ordered a spare too!"
"I ordered 2 items which arrived quickly. The Items were very competitively priced and the online ordering process was simple and trouble free. I would not hesitate to purchase from DKB again."
"as per order , quick post"
"A smart tap which was easily installed with instructions."
"Just what I was after, arrived promptly and nice item."
"Product was a good price and arrived very quickly - thank you"
"Tap arrived quickly, very well packaged. Very pleased with the tap, looks great and works well. Good quality product and good price compared to other websites. Would definately recommend."
"Answered my query quickly, website easy to use, order processed quickly and delivered as promised. Product is excellent - what more can I say?"
"Very helpful staff and good customer service!"
"Excellent service and really good prices.I'm a pro bathroom installer and would definitely recommend DKB Elegance. 10/10."
"Thank you for the update and prompt delivery of my order. I will certainly order with you again."
"Not very happy as the cistern that was sent was faulty!! Had to pay the plumber to fit it and then it wasn’t refilling the cistern, so couldn’t use the toilet. Called you for help but just told me to call Dudley on Monday. Not acceptable to send faulty goods."
Sorry about this Tina but as we explained, Thomas Dudley’s policy is for the customer to get in touch direct to get the matter resolved as quickly as possible.
"Good product service also good delivery"
"All fine until there is an issue, in this case faulty device, DKB pretty much washed their hands of it saying talk to Vectiare direct (who where not helpful at all) - had to recover refund after returning item from credit card company as DKB would not respond thereafter."
HI Naheed
We are sorry to have caused such a problem. Our procedures were a bit convoluted in this case and we could have been a lot more helpful. We are checking on the situation regarding your refund – the dispute you raised should take care of this but if not we will do this manually. Once again we apologise for the inconvenience caused. DKB
"Took a little while to arrive and comms could have been better, but overall a good experience and I would use this retailer again."
"Quick response to my order and delivery of product at competitive price"
"Excellent product. Excellent service."
"It’s been a pleasure dealing with you so quick"
"Excellent service from the time of ordering of kitchen mixer tap until delivered. I even received it earlier than expected. Have already recommended to a friend."
"Very prompt service with regular updates which kept me informed and made me feel my order was important to them. Happy with product as it is as described"
DKB Elegance is rated 4.75 based on 179 reviews