District Electricals Reviews

Read District Electricals Reviews

01905 887705

Unit 7a Lowesmoor Wharf

Tell us how District Electricals made you happy
clear accurate description of product, keen price and prompt delivery.
Delivery was quick and the tablet I received works great.
Product arrived on time and as advertised in A1 condition and working faultlessly. Could not ask for more
Very Happy.
Ordered a tablet at a reduced price due to it having been returned. I was a bit nervous about what would come but it was in perfect condition.
Very pleased, I would look at District Electricals again for future purchases.
Good value, excellent service, TV ready for collection at agreed time
Arrived on time and in excellent condition. Does what is says on the box and we are very pleased with the item. Would recommend you without any hesitation.
Excellent service. Purchased a TV at a great price via the website which was smooth and easy. A phone call from the delivery people the day before delivery to advise a 2 hour time slot for the following day - which is good. The fact they rang me on the Sunday for the Monday delivery - excellent!!
Great service and my TV is amazing!
Very Good and professional service
Easy to use site, great prices, well packaged goods and quick delivery.
Excellent service,delivered ahead of schedule.
Good price,good product
Fantastic Price and Quick delivery
I was looking for a Samsung Soundbar and District Electricals were the best price. But, what impressed me most, was chatting to a member of staff on the phone (I think he was called Mike) and his knowledge of the soundbar. I would not hesitate to use them again. Great service!
Having trouble with everywhere out of stock for laptops i found this company so i read reviews as you do and i liked what i read so i emailed the company and got a response by the owner within 5 minutes all good. Excellent customer service and great speedy delivery and very happy with product and price will use again
Arrived on good condition and ready to use. I was upset to see the others had sold out because I wanted to buy another one for myself
Kept well informed throughout the process. Delivery prompt and on schedule.
Brilliant service
Fast delivery soundbar very pleased with it much better sound very happy thankyou
the mobile pone was better tan i thought, it was packaged well and arrived quickly, couldn't ask for a better service!" thankyou!
District Electricals 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pleased with service provided, communications very good, happy with my purchase, will use again.
District Electricals is rated 4.89 based on 1,183 reviews