Digital Converters Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Converters
customer service
Read Digital Converters Reviews

About Digital Converters:

Digital Converters provides professional conversions of video tapes, cine film, photo slides and albums to DVD, MP4, memory stick and cloud. Safe, high quality transfers of your outdated media.

01423 319041

info@digitalconverters.co.uk

Unit 1 Barugh AvenueBarker Business Park

Tell us how Digital Converters made you happy
Video VHS transferred to DVD - quality of DVD was terrible, but it may well have been the best that could have been achieved with the quality of the original VHS.
I sent an old VHS to Digital converters. The process was very simple they emailed me as soon as they received and also once they sent it out. My only one issue would be around audio quality. I guess it's down to when it was recorded / video recorder it was captured on back in 2005 however I thought it would have been upscaled and the end result would have been more polished. Apart from that start to finish was a good customer journey
Did a wonderful job of putting my old film back together, but unfortunately the quality of the film itself is now so poor, it is very hard to see. So sad, I had hoped to be able to enjoy watching my memories as I had done many times before with the old screen and projector. They were very prompt with the processing and postage.
Very quick turnaround however USB stick wasn't formatted. Very quick resolution of the issue via dropbox
Quick response and quick and quality service.
Digital Converters is rated 4.94 based on 2,536 reviews