Devon Heaven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven
Read Devon Heaven Reviews

About Devon Heaven:

Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Unit 3, Xpressway Business Park, Chudleigh

"Brian Swainston"
Devon Heaven 5 star review on 27th August 2020
"katie mills"
Very easy to order.
Kept informed of the delivery details all the time.
But most importantly bought as a gift. I’m informed it was absolutely delicious and the scones were huge!
Enjoyed over two day.
I only wish I lived closer to try for myself :)
Posted 26 minutes ago
This is such a lovely present to order someone. It's easy and quick to do and the recipients were very touched by the thought.
Posted 56 minutes ago
I bought 5 cream teas for friends, to have a virtual cream tea get together. Although the 4 that turned up were lovely, the fifth one wasn’t delivered. Unfortunately I’d typed in the wrong number. The delivery driver had my phone number but emailed me. Within 15 minutes I’d responded with further instructions, but they didn’t deliver. They offered to deliver the stale scones and rancid cream on the following Monday, but I declined. They refused to offer any refund or discount. This spoilt my 60th birthday celebration.
Posted 58 minutes ago
Delivered on time and excellent quality, highly recommend
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent delivery on time and my friend was delighted
Posted 1 hour ago
These went down an absolute treat - lovely novel foodie gift to send to someone. Arrived when expected and v yummy!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent quality,excellent delivery,excellent customer service
Posted 1 hour ago
Friends of ours sent us a cream tea on their 50th anniversary during lockdown and we had it "with" them on the day. I thought it might be nice to do a similar thing on my wife's birthday and our 49th anniversary. A thoroughly indulgent but very nice experience which I would wholeheartedly recommend!
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordered afternoon tea for my in laws 60th wedding anniversary and they loved it, everything so fresh and delicious
Great present
Arrived in time. The hamper was well packaged and the afternoon tea was amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Perfect treat for fathers day (or mothers) fresh, beautifully packed. Cant recommend more highly
Bought as a present for friends to chear them up afetr an operation. Delivered on time & enjoyed by them, they were particulary impressed with the quality & quantity of the products.
I bought a hamper for my sister's birthday. I was able to choose items I knew she would enjoy. All were greatly appreciated. The wicker hamper was of excellent quality. I would highly recommend.
Absolutely delicious! Cream Tea arrived well packaged and in good time!
Excellent hamper delivered on time and much enjoyed as a birthday afternoon tea
A brilliant company. Service, packaging and goods were excellent.
Thank you so much.
My husband and I live alone in Devon,my family are scattered about.By ordering from Devon Heaven I feel I am sending them a little part of ourselves & Devon,they have all adored their cream teas, fresh cream scones & prosecco...thank you,I will keep ordering more,one day maybe someone will order me a hamper
Ordering was quick & easy delivered on time & well packaged will order again thank you
good selection & everything tasty i have been told pretty good value
Delicious