Devon Heaven Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

Tell us how Devon Heaven made you happy

"Excellent present for Mum. Couldn’t get out for Afternoon tea so taking it to her was perfect. Thank you."
"Brought for a wedding Anniversary for my parents. Added a wonderful surprise to the day. The food was fabulous. I would highly recommend and look to order again to celebrate other events"
"Second hamper purchased Excellent all round"
"I was absolutely delighted with everything about Devon Heaven. I sent the scones as a gift and my friend had to slice them in 3 as they were so big! The delivery was on time and it was all presented beautifully. Both my friend and I will definitely use them again. Thank You."
"Great, promt customer service. My hampers were beautifully presented and arrived in pleanty of time. I will definately be using Devon Heaven again."
"Really impressed with my order. I wanted to thank some people and delivery was quick and I was informed all the way of timings, I was told the hamper itself was very lovely"
"Found Devon Heaven through a random search on google and so glad I did. Such an immense choice of hampers and something different/special to give as a gift."
"This was a present for friends so I haven't sampled the cream teas myself but they said it was delicious and it looked good! Service was great - got lots of communication telling me when the order would be delivered and was able to track it to the minute. I'd use Devon Heaven again."
"Third time of ordering the cream tea hamper as a gift and can’t recommend highly enough. Great quality and good service, thank you!"
"Fantastic service! Bought as a gift for my mum who had broken her arm. Way better present than the usual flowers and get well card! She was delighted! And complimented how fresh and delicious the cream tea for two was! Very pleased! Will recommend to my friends, and get an order in for myself soon!"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Highly recommend."
"This was the first time I used Devon Heaven, I purchased a small hamper for my Mum,s Birthday using the free post option, the Hamper arrived on time, my Mum was delighted & really enjoyed the contents. Thank you Devon Heaven, you delivered everything as promised. Have a great Christmas, Julia from Brighton."
"What a lovely surprise just received afternoon cream tea as a Christmas present from our daughter. Was so lovely the contents delicious plenty for two days. Thank you such a unique way to have afternoon tea in our own home. Would certainly recommend."
"Ordered a cream tea for my mum's birthday and she said it was one of the best presents she'd ever had, beautifully packaged and all the products were delicious. A lovely surprise. Would highly recommend this as a gift for someone who has everything."
"I have used Devon Heaven twice for gifts - the recipients have told me the hampers arrive beautifully presented and the contents are delicious! I will definitely be using them again!"
"Ordered cream tea for the office back in September so good ordered again in November as my birthday cakes for the office."
"Superbly presented and delivered promptly. The selection of goodies is what made Devon a Hampers stand out - a personal touch and really well thought out contents. Great. Thank you"
"Purchased from USA for delivery in UK. All went very well and recipient very delighted with the hamper"
"Absolutely loved my Devon Heaven hamper. As a Devon girl who has moved away I struggle to find a good cream tea. This was amazing! The cream was packed in a lovely insulated packet with an ice block and arrived lovely and fresh. Jam was great quality and also locally sourced. This would make a lovely gift for anyone who loves Devon. Will definitely recommend."
"This hamper was bought for my mother's birthday and she described it as the perfect gift. Says it all!"
Devon Heaven is rated 4.96 based on 888 reviews