Devon Heaven Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

How would you rate Devon Heaven ?

"Hamper arrived on time and contents enjoyed by recipients."
Judy Castle
Verified Buyer
"Arrived beautifully packaged. Delighted with little Hamper filled with all the makings of Cream Tea especially the foil pack including little ice blocks holding the Cream."
Cindy Lethbridge
Verified Buyer
"Delicious scones, lots of cream and lovely strawberry preserve. We had them for a hen weekend after a walk on the beach and it finished the afternoon off perfectly. Enjoyed the selection of teas over the rest of the week. Highly recommended 😁"
Emma Thornton
Verified Buyer
"This made an amazing gift for my mum who loved it! We shared the scones the day after they were sent and they were lovely. Thank you so much for the prompt delivery, the amazing customer service and the wonderful treats!"
"It's well packaged and delivered on the date requested. Excellent communication and a picture of where the hamper was left as a different delivery address. The contents were delicious."
DAVID HAYTHORNTHWAITE
"JUST PERFECT"
Corina Cowland
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and quick delivery."
"Fabulous gift for my in-laws as a house moving present. They reported it was beautifully packaged and very tasty!"
"Lovely cream tea, delivered at the specified time for my grandmas birthday. She was very pleased."
"The hamper was well packaged and even when you opened it up it looked nice not just thrown in"
"This was a birthday gift for my father, he was thrilled with it. Great choice of quality produce and ordering was so easy, I was pleased to use Paypal. I had left it a little late (only two days before his birthday) but I still had the option for delivery on that date. I was notified by the courier of the delivery slot and it arrived on time. At the age of 82, and having lived in both Devon & Cornwall in the past, he gave the hamper a 10/10 - praise indeed. I am happy to recommend Devon Heaven (I already have) and I will definitely use them again. Great Company, thank you very much."
"A very welcome gift delivered on time"
"Ordered the cream tea for my gran to celebrate her 95th birthday. She absolutely adored the contents of the hamper, said the scones were so light, fluffy and delicious. I was kept informed from despatch to delivery, very professional service, exceptionally good value for money, would recommend to family and friends and will definitely buy again!"
Carol Pendall
Verified Buyer
"I sent my granddaughter the gift.and she was delighted. Just wish someone would send me the same!!"
Emily Eastley-Jones
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product, very fast (next day) delivery, well packaged and presented"
Debra Ellison
Verified Buyer
"Ordering from Australia I was thrilled to hear from the recipients that they loved their surprise birthday hamper of scones and cream. I highly recommend Devon Heaven for both their product and great customer service. I had several questions regarding delivery and my emails were answered promptly by Sam . The delivery tracking advice was also a great service. Make someones day and surprise them with DEVON HEAVEN scones and cream. Debra Ellison"
Gill Dimeloe
Verified Buyer
"We bought this as a gift, It arrived on the birthday date as requested. It was perfect and she absolutely loved it. Thankyou very much"
"Excellent service, plenty of choice and the recipient really enjoyed the products. They thought it was a wonderful present and really appreciated it."
Karen Keene
Verified Buyer
"Consistently at hand and extremely helpful. Making those Special Days remarkable and memorable"
"The order was a gift. Perfectly delivered to time. We were constantly informed of the order and its delivery. The recipient of the gift loved the packaging, taste and texture of the beer. Highly impressed."
Devon Heaven is rated 4.97 based on 621 reviews