Devon Heaven Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

How would you rate Devon Heaven?

"It was delivered promptly and my dad was pleased with the present. He hasn't been yet though."
Lucy Burrage
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products and brilliant service! Would definitely use again."
Joanna Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Sadly our order was bought as a gift so I didn’t get to taste it. But it went down very well in Yorkshire! Amazing to send a little piece of Devon this way. I received a photo and the basket looked really pretty! Service was fantastic. Order arrived as planned and I was able to track it all the way. Recipients were chuffed to bits with their cream tea and fudge. They said it was beautiful and tasted fantastic. Superb service all around that I will definitely use again."
"I sent a hamper to my mum for her birthday. She was thrilled and said all the food was delicious. Thank you"
"Good quality quick delivery"
Karen Durbridge
Verified Buyer
"I ordered he afternoon for my sister as she was recovering from a knee replacement and I knew she had plenty of flowers and I thought this would be something different. She was very pleased and happy to receive this and she commented on how fresh it all was."
Barbara Brown
Verified Buyer
"I left my ordering very late, but you didn't disappoint and the hamper arrived on time and was enormously enjoyed by all"
"It was absolutely lovely, the scones arrived when they should have arrived and the quality was absolutely first class, would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to order a cream tea on line to give Devon Scones a try."
Stephanie Marlow
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service by Devon Heaven - however let down by delivery company. Gift left on doorstep all day, despite note on front door asking for delivery to be taken to next door neighbour. Product a bit spoiled by clotted cream not being as chilled as should have been, and cardboard box wet through."
"My stepmum was delighted to receive her cream tea gift hamper for her 60th birthday as she always has to have a Devon cream tea when she visits us in North Devon from Essex."
Pamela Elliott
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a cream tea which arrived when stated, perfectly packed. The scones were delicious and the jam full of flavour. It was a gift for my dear Mum and was just perfect. I will definitely order again. Thank you."
Ann Harris
Verified Buyer
"Ordered to hampers and they were excellent"
Ann Harris
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two cream tea hampers as Easter gifts and they arrived well presented and were enjoyed."
Sandra Fenner
Verified Buyer
"Brought for my mum, she loved it"
Sandra Richards
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the Devon Cream Tea for my sister's birthday. She was staying with her son, daughter in law (it was also her birthday) and grandaughter in Cheltenham so the whole family could enjoy this wonderful treat. What I wasn't aware of was that my sister had been in North Devon a few weeks before and had also had the same cream tea at the hotel they were staying in. Everybody said how beautiful the scones, jam and cream were so you get 5 stars from us! Would definitely use Devon Heaven again and highly recommend them on their Customer Service"
"It was a wonderful gift of Devon treats for my friend's birthday"
Fiona Young
Verified Buyer
"It was an easter surprise for my mum and dad. Thwy were delighted. An unusual but very special service."
Joanne Davies
Verified Buyer
"I bought this as an Easter gift for my parents. They thoroughly enjoyed it. The hamper was beautifully wrapped too. Thank you!"
"The website was clear and easy to use. I was also impressed with being able to track the parcel.I can't comment on the product as it was a gift."
"We bought a Craft Devon Cider Hamper and a large Devon Food Hamper as thanks for neighbours in France who had - literally - bailed our renovation project out during floods. We wanted local food which you wouldn't easily buy there. Ordering and communication was efficient, and both packages arrived here exactly on the date ordered (crucial for our travel dates), the clotted cream carefully packed and separately identifiable so that we refrigerated it instantly and didn't have to unpack the lot. We had a small issue with the handle of one hamper, but contact with the company was so prompt and sensible, and the issue so easily solved, that we really felt we were dealing with human beings and not just another enterprise. Packaging did not involve reams of plastic or polystyrene, but everything travelled to France well and the recipients were overwhelmed. We came back with an order for crates of Sandford Orchard's Devon Mist and rave reviews for the rest. Compared with many hampers we looked at, these were good value, and the service was personal and prompt. What is not to like?"
Devon Heaven is rated 4.97 based on 543 reviews