Devon Heaven Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

Tell us how Devon Heaven made you happy

"i looked at numerous sites before settling on Devon Heaven. Great choice."
"Amazing! Arrived next day and my staff were excited to have something other than biscuits and fruit! Tasted amazing - thank you so so much."
"Stunning! My staff were so pleased to have something other than biscuits or fruit! Arrived as stated and tasted amazing! Thank you so so much."
"Excellent service and product and good communication and products well received by my clients"
"Amazing hamper, delicious."
"Great service, easy to use website, lots of choice and prices to suit most occasions. Lovely cream tea hamper ordered as a gift, the quality was excellent, the contents delicious and it was delivered on time - what more could you want! many thanks!"
"Everyaspect of my order was excellent. Thank you."
"The Cream Tea was a small gift for someone's wedding anniversary, they said it was wonderful and the scones were terrific, happy people all round"
"Highly recommended; excellent service and delivered on the day."
"Purchased a beautiful Devon Heaven hamper for my daughter and son in law. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. The contents were wonderfully fresh and delicious. As a family this is only our second Devon Heaven experience but it will not be our last! We highly recommend this authentic Devon experience. So lovely and so exciting. Thank you."
"Excellent products and first class service, already placed a second order."
"Devon Heaven is my go to place for sending food hampers through the post. Sam and the team at Devon Heaven consistently exceed expectations both with quality and service. Would not hesitate to use them time and time again"
"Fantastic a Service and Fantastic product. Would definitely use this company again."
"I have recently discovered your company and the friends to whom I sent a 'cream tea' have been delighted with the product. Ordering is easy and delivery is very good. I will continue to use your products."
"I sent my daughter a Devon Cream Tea when she finished her Final exams - absolutely delighted with the service, value, quality and delivery. Definitely recommend."
"The friend that received this as a gift was thrilled.She said it was delicious.It was also delivered on time ."
"Delicious products and fantastically priced. Thanks"
"I sent an afternoon tea to my auntie, she said it was absolutely fantastic, arriving in a gorgeous box."
"All good but really good clotted cream!"
"Excellent service. A taste of Devon whizzed it’s way up country as perfect gift for a friend! She loved it."
Devon Heaven is rated 4.96 based on 1,454 reviews