Devon Heaven Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

How would you rate Devon Heaven ?

"Simple ordering process and plenty of choice, this made Devon Heavon an easy way to send family a housewarming gift that could be delivered safely and enjoyed by all. Thank you."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Delicious with plenty of cream to spare. Arrived exactly when requested & I was kept informed of delivery timescales."
"Great delivery service and fab fresh tasty scones, jam and cream in a beautifully presented package .. thankyou"
"I ordered a hamper for my friend & her husband for their 40th wedding anniversary. They were absolutely thrilled with the gift. They said the scones were fresh & delicious & the strawberry jam was the nicest jam they had ever tasted. The had two choices of cream in the hamper, Rhodda’s Clotted Cream & Langage Farm Devonshire Clotted Cream. They said the Langage Farm was their favourite. I had to contact Sam in customer services because Dps could not find my friends address in order to deliver it but Sam resolved the problem within 15 minutes which is superb customer service! Thank you!"
"This was the second hamper I have bought for my parents (as they were so delighted with the first!) It arrived very quickly (ordered Wednesday, delivered Friday) which was brilliant as they live in the Scottish Highlands and many companies won't deliver there at all. They said the scones are lovely and soft and the jam is some of the best they have tasted."
"This order was not satisfactory. I ordered a cream tea to be delivered to a relation to celebrate his 92nd Birthday. I asked for the delivery to take place on a Friday. It was not delivered on that day, nor on Saturday. Finally it was delivered on Monday by which time the cream had gone off. I spoke to one of your staff and it was agreed that a fresh delivery would be made. Whether it was, I cannot say because I have received no communication from you to confirm the same. I would be reluctant to do business with you again. John Milford"
Hi John. I'm very sorry that the courier failed to deliver on the Friday. We spoke on Monday and I said we'd send out fresh cream and fresh scones (and from memory I think we included some fudge to apologise). This was done straight away (sorry you didn't receive the tracking for this - it's because it was done manually rather than through our orders system). Thanks, Sam
"Perfect delivery and Dad was very pleased with his birthday gift! Well packaged and great quality. Yum!"
"Ordered for a second birthday gift and wasn’t disappointed from point of ordering to gift being delivered, friend wast disappointed with the hamper and really enjoyed her cream tea. Kept informed all through process and was notified when it was delivered. Would definitely order again."
"Everything looked great and this was a gift for a family member. Jam and scones were delicious and enjoyed by all. The hamper everything came in looked brill. Would recommend for sure. Thanks again."
"I have had many cream teas from Devon Heaven for myself and friends, and have always been delighted with the product and the service (the Postman is always intrigued by the name)!"
"Quality of the products was excellent as was the customer service and speed of response."
"I was very happy with the service given by Devon Heaven. Easy to order online & they delivered on the day I specified. All products were of high quality. I would order from this company again & recommend to friends."
"I ordered this hamper online from Australia for my parents. The communication regarding delivery was brilliant and I had to worries about it getting there on time. And it was so well received I was delighted as of course were my parents. I will definitely use Devon Heaven again - thank you."
"Very pleased with everything and the recipient was thrilled. I would use this company again."
"I have ordered 3 hampers from Devon Heaven in recent weeks and been extremely impressed by the delivery and by the feedback from the recipients of the gifts. I have been told the hampers are beautifully presented and very generous in portion sizes! Everyone has been delighted and I will be using Devon heaven again."
"Such an easy process. Ordered online, simple steps. Purchase delivered within 2 working days. My friend was both surprised and delighted with both the packaging and the contents.... very yummy, I understand!! Thank you for a fantastic, quick and value for money service!"
"Didn't actually see the hamper as it was bought/sent to friends as a surprise thank you gift for looking after my dog when I spent a couple of days down in Devon..They seemed to be really pleased with it - and the Devon cream won!!!"
"This hamper was for my auntie and uncle who have been through a very stressful time and haven’t been able to get out lately, they live in Devon and usually love going out for walks and stopping off for a cream tea so being able to do this for them was wonderful, they were over the moon a thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was fantastic I was kept up to date the whole way through and I have already recommended you to family and friends thank you x"
"I purchased a cream tea for my sister for her birthday and she was thrilled with it. Absolutely delicious she said and something different. My sister was so happy she said shes going to order for her mother in law for her birthday."
"Devon Heaven have not only provided a perfect gift for the avid fan of seaside treats, but also a friendly and efficient courier service. The cream was a dream, and the fudge was a favourite; all without a stale scone in sight! I would definitely recommend to anyone with a penchant for all things Devon (and a love for adorable wicker hampers!)"
Devon Heaven is rated 4.97 based on 743 reviews