Devon Heaven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven
Read Devon Heaven Reviews

About Devon Heaven:

Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Unit 3, Xpressway Business Park, Chudleigh

Tell us how Devon Heaven made you happy
This was sent to my cousin for a special birthday and they were absolutely delighted with it ❤️🥰 Thank you Devon Heaven xx
always top class delivers on time would highly recommend them
Our cream tea was so yummy and delicious. The jam is so full of fruit and taste’s amazing. The packaging and presentation was so appealing. It was a surprise gift and was so lovely, thank you.
I have had the pleasure of receiving and sending Devon Heaven cream tea box I and the people I have sent them to have always been amazed at the contents. Enjoyable selection of the loviest goodness you could ever dream of tasting. Most delicious for any celebration or just to enjoy.
This is the second time we have had a cream tea from Devon Heaven. It was just as delicious as the first time. The strawberry jam was full of whole strawberries. Would highly recommend anytime.
Wonderful,surprise ,beautiful jam,with whole baby strawberries,gorgeous thick Guernsey cream,and delicious light scones. definitely in Devon Heaven.
First time I have used Devon Heaven to send cream tea to friends - they were well pleased but just found the jam was runny as opposed to most jams
Ordered a hamper as a surprise treat for a family member. She was over the moon and enjoyed her cream tea very much. Thank you Devon Heaven
We would certainly use these again. They make fantastic presents and all the feedback is more than positive! They loved them and said what a fantastic surprise. Keep up the fantastic work.
I've used you twice now for surprise deliveries to my parents. It was a quick and easy process and the feedback was that the food was delicious, many thanks!
Beauitful gift for my mum she loved it :)
Very tasty well packaged
grate item
Lovely scones and great valley for money and generous amount of cream and jam
Great company... Delivery on time..no fuss. Easy to order on line...always order my hampers from them.
I ordered a cream tea from Devon Heaven as a gift for my Dad on Father's Day. It arrived on the day booked and he was really pleased with it. He said the scones were fresh as was the cream & the jam was top quality. A lovely surprise!
Excellent company order arrived on time and the contents disappeared quickly 😁 highly recommend 5/5 👌
Another delightful, delicious hamper delivered on time with email updates. Thank you.
Was given one as a gift and have subsequently ordered for others. Beautiful products and amazing quick delivery makes this an ideal gift or just a treat for yourself
Very pleased with my purchase. Delivered to my Mum for her birthday. She absolutely loved it. Excellent.
Devon Heaven is rated 4.95 based on 17,299 reviews