Devon Heaven Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

How would you rate Devon Heaven?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I sent an Afternoon Tea for 2 to my son and his wife for their Anniversary, he called me to say "mum, thank you so much, the surprise hamper arrived, packed so well, lovely and cold, the scones were absolutely delicious" I said surely you haven't eaten them already, he replied "couldn't resist them, they were just the best any more on their way"."
"My sister in law was very happy with her birthday present. The service was excellent Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you."
Carol Wilkinson
"Excellent delivery service."
Carol Wilkinson
"Good delivery service."
Charlotte Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Bought afternoon tea hamper as a gift for my parents to enjoy while staying in London. Was fresh and delicious! Very generous portions too. Wonderful, Thank You!"
"Ordered from NZ as a gift for family in the UK - it was well received! They said it was delicious. Delivery was accurate. Will definitely purchase again (maybe one for me next time!) ."
Andree Carter
Verified Buyer
"A little taste of Devon sent to hard workers in Cambridge"
"Wanted an unusual thank you gift but needed to have it delivered on Sat. It was easy to order and arrived when requested. My friend loved it anD couldn't wait to eat it! Would recommended it to anyone. Was unusual but will definitely use again."
Jeanette Hurrell
Verified Buyer
"Sent as a present for my parents anniversary, we’re very happy. Wonderful fresh products, generous portions. Didn’t last long in their household!"
Carol De Brikasaan
Verified Buyer
"This was a present for my Mother, it arrived as planned & in excellent condition"
Gillian Pengelly
Verified Buyer
"Excellent gift. Delivered on time and, I’m told, delicious."
"Always pleased with quality of produce , and service."
Karen Woodhouse
Verified Buyer
"Bought as a present for my mum's birthday. Arrived on time. When I phoned to wish her happy birthday they had already eaten it. Even my dad liked it and he is the Fussiest person loved it. They said the scones were delicious. Perfect present."
Lucy Ashton
Verified Buyer
"We’ve given these hampers as gifts for friends with a new baby who needed a treat to get through those sleepless nights and also for a friend on the day of their cancer operation to add some small joy on an otherwise awful day, both were gratefully received and enjoyed! Thank you for delivering joy on our behalf!"
"Bought as a birthday present and well enjoyed by all family"
Jean Boulding
Verified Buyer
"The hamper was for a friend who had just had surgery & was confined to home for a few weeks. She was absolutely delighted with the hamper. It was easy to order & delivered at the given time. Would highly recommend & order again."
Janette Cody
Verified Buyer
"The response from friends who have received Devon Teas. Something different. Thank you."
Rachel Phillips
Verified Buyer
"very unique, and item as decribed would def buy again x"
Simon Ruddlesden
Verified Buyer
"The hamper was a gift for a friend with a gluten allergy. One of the products in the hamper was changed for a gluten-free product. Really helpful and appreciated!"
"Another delighted recipient of this Devon Treat!"
Devon Heaven is rated 4.97 based on 374 reviews