Devon Heaven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven
Read Devon Heaven Reviews

About Devon Heaven:

Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Unit 3, Xpressway Business Park, Chudleigh

Tell us how Devon Heaven made you happy
our daugter and family were over the moon with the hamper which arrived on time and in good order grandchildren enjoyed scones and cake whilst home schooling
Bought a hamper as a present. Ordering & delivery both very straightforward - no problems at all.
Great mother day present, and super yummy authentic Devon treats!
excellent service
I’ve used this company several times now. Great service and lovely products. Sam is super quick to respond to queries etc. Highly recommend
Perfect presents during this recent lockdown for both my mother and daughter. 3 generations all happy 👍
Great service. Excellent food. Will definitely use again!
Beautiful baked and presented. Homemade Jam and an abundance of clotted cream! Yum yum yum!
Ordered for my girlfriends birthday and she was very happy with it all the food was excellent would purchase again
Good selection and a good service.
Nice selection ,value for money ,arrived when expected, well packaged ,was enjoyed by the receiver .
Something different as a birthday gift .
We recently ordered 7 cream teas for delivery to family and friends in various parts of the country who haven't been able to get to Devon where we live over the pandemic. We did this as we thought it would cheer them up over lockdown. Although we haven't had the privilege of eating one ourselves, everyone has said how lovely the cream teas were. It was easy to order, and we were kept informed of dispatch and delivery throughout. Very easy process. Wouldn't hesitate to order from Devon Heaven again.
We were sent a hamper as a gift after having to postpone our wedding. It really cheered us up that afternoon. The scones were totally delicious along with the jam and the cream and the chocolates. When it was a friend's 50th we knew that she would appreciate this just as much as we had. The perfect gift to lift the spirits when we can't have afternoon tea with friends and family in person. Great service and a great treat. Thank you.
I bought a celebration cream tea for my sister for her birthday and she was so pleased with it that we bought one for my mother-in-law for her birthday too! I would definitely recommend Devon Heaven.
Bought for a friend - she said it tasted delicious! Arrived on time, can't fault.
Delighted as it was a present and very well received
Given as a gift and was enjoyed especially as very good quality items
We had previously enjoyed a Cream tea sent to us by our daughter so on the basis of that we ordered again but what a disappointment! The scones were dry and tasteless, more like the ones from a supermarket than a Niche Retailer!
When I complained,. Sam told me that they reserve the right to substitute, which they did because they were inundated with orders and Sam thought the substitute was as good as the original. However it most definitely was NOT! The major item in a Cream Tea is the SCONE and that is where the most emphasis should be directed. Devon Heaven failed in this.
We will NEVER buy again.
Devon Heaven do exactly as advertised!
I sent this as an Anniversary gift & the recipients were thrilled with the whole package I sent them - Large Cream Tea with plenty of clotted cream.
The communication from Devon Heaven & the Courier service was amazing from start to finish.
Such a pleasure to do business with an efficient company.
I have a number of other occasions coming up in the next few months & I will without a doubt be using Devon Heaven again.
I am telling all my friends about you too!
Thank you so much!
Super service, fantastic hamper. My friend loved recieving this as a gift from us.
Devon Heaven is rated 4.95 based on 15,190 reviews