Devon Heaven Reviews

5.0
Based on 21,399 reviews
Read Devon Heaven Reviews

About Devon Heaven:

Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Unit 3, Xpressway Business Park, Chudleigh

This was my fourth or fifth hamper sent to my brother for Easter - very well received as before! Definitely will use again & recommend for anyone wanting to give a yummy gift to someone 😊
Fantastic choice of products and hampers, easily ordered and efficiently delivered.
We obtained an Easter special hamper for an afternoon tea which was so lovely and fresh and arrived very well packaged with no damage whatsoever. I have previously bought hampers for others but decided I needed a treat and it was so well received. I would buy again and a really good idea for presents.
The perfect gift to send to loved ones, we live overseas so great to find gems like these hampers to send a hug.
I bought this as an easter present for a family of 3, they absolutely loved it. The gift was well packaged and delivered on time. Will definitely be recommending to people in the future, Thank you guys
Sent a cream tea to my sister and her family for an Easter treat. It was a surprise and they loved it. Delivery was on the day I requested and they were pleased with the presentation and the contents, which were consumed rather quickly.
Present for my 89 year old Aunt. Feedback from her," Really nice,really enjoyed it"
Sent a parcel to a dear Uncle on his birthday - well-received and he enjoyed it so much he then ordered for his son.
These were sent for a gift. I was told they were delicious and very well received.
Hampers excellent, choice great, delivery good, always worth doing, special as a gift for someone
This purchase was a gift to a friend for her 80th birthday. She thought it was fantastic with plenty of jam and cream. Having already received one myself I have told many friends about this unusual birthday gift.
Cream tea was sent as a gift, and very much appreciated!
Excellent service and lovely products The jam with the cream tea was amazing.......delicious!
Bought as a gift and they loved it. Very well packaged.
I sent a cream tea to a friend for their birthday and they were very pleased with it. A lovely gift and so easy to order and it arrives on the day requested. Thank you
Fabulous cream tea! My elderly parents certainly enjoyed their treat! Thanks Devon Heaven.
Bought as a treat for a friend who had an operation. She thoroughly enjoyed it especially the scones which were heavenly she said. Thanks for making her day!
Mum and Dad are now in their 90s. But our childhood trips to Devon were the highlight of growing up...and always included a cream tea. The hamper brought all those memories flooding back: a glorious taste of Devon.
Bought a hamper for my father for his birthday. He said that it was delicious . What a lovely gift 🎁
It was a taste of heaven on earth,simply amazing.The scones were just lovely.
Devon Heaven is rated 4.95 based on 21,399 reviews