Devon Heaven Reviews

of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven
Read Devon Heaven Reviews

About Devon Heaven:

Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Unit 3, Xpressway Business Park, Chudleigh

Tell us how Devon Heaven made you happy
I read a post of a lady testifying about how she was saved by a God sent credit specialist when she had several old collection accounts that went to debt collectors. According to her, there were been sold, put back on as new debt and this was the exact issue I was facing. Luckily for me, she included a mail and I immediately reached out to him via; b o o s t m y c r e d I t @ f a s t s e r v I c e dot C o m. Today, I guess I'm twice happy as she was cos he got my credit fixed, raised my score and I got qualified for a personal loan I was unable to secure for months now. I'm most grateful for this.
I was at the end of my rope and greatly desperate to turn my credit score around. In search for a credit repair, I came across ''boost credit'' multiple times on different sites. I was intrigued by the number of attestation and for some weird reason, I was willing to give them the opportunity to assist me. I filled him in on every credit issues I was having, I could tell he was mostly keen on getting me out of this mess through his excellent and constant communication. In a little under 21 days, my credit got fixed and my score raised hugely. Should you need help with your credit issues, you can reach out to them via ; B o o s t m y c r e d I t AT F a s t s e r v I c e DOT c o m. Definitely a 10/10 recommendation.
I was blessed to work with an amazing credit repair specialist as he was nothing but exceptional compared to other contractors I've worked with in the past months. He was responsive throughout the fixing process and got me to close on my first home under 3 weeks after cleaning my credit and adding an extra 150 to my initial 594. Honestly, there hasn't been any credit company half as good as ''B o o s t m y c r e d I T at F A S T S E R v I c e dot C O M. It's a win-win here.
It was amazing working with Boost credit. He made the credit repair such as pulling my credit and also leading up to completion such a stress-free one. He would reply within the minute and was always available to assist with any questions or plight despite the numerous other clients he had to attend to. I was at 503 across all 3 bureaus plus 1 bankruptcy on Equifax, Experian 12 or more inquiries on all 3 bureaus, several late payments and 5 repossession on Equifax. He erased them all clean and raised my score to 789 on all 3 bureaus. You will be glad you contacted him via; Boostmycredit AT fastservice DOT Com. He made the first experience, fixing my credit a satisfactory one.
We have had your super cream teas on a number of occasions and will continue to do so! The latest one was for a family celebration and loved by all. Thank you!
I’m in the habit of always paying my credit and other bills on time. My credit score was once on a low 482 with two collections that were not paid off for two years which trampled down my score badly and wouldn’t let me qualify for a business loan. All efforts to raise my score faster went south, as it was rising slowly even with the on time payments. I discussed all of these with a colleague and she testified to ”boost credit” being a trustworthy credit expert she has been working with for years now. I sent him a mail via [Boostmycredit @ fastservice dot com] and in 3 weeks, he and his team were able to eliminate those collections on my report, raised my credit to 796 and I qualified for the loan. Big thanks to him, I highly recommend ”boost credit” anytime.
Have used Devon Heaven on quite a few occasions, excellent service, delicious cream tea delivered on time. Thank you Sam.
Great place to buy cream teas for delivery to family and friends
boostmycredit
Bought this for my brother-in-law for his birthday ( a man who has everything), he said was amazing so tasty and enjoyable. Excellent prompt service, delivered on time, would highly recommended and I will definitely be using again, Thank you
I have sent 4 cream teas to friends who all say how good they are . I am going to treat myself at Christmas !!
Really good. .Quick delivery. I would order again
A Devon Heaven gift is a sure way to delight valued friends.
I was nervous using your company because I am in Australia & not having done this before, I was extremely nervous. I was very happy with your service & my daughter was delighted & surprised. Thank you
Amazing service and product.
I was delighted with the hamper, the scones were fresh and light the cream delicious and the jam very tasty, thankyou very much.
Some friends of our Cliff,Judith and Heather Marsh,Sent us a cream tea from your company as a present,as my wife has had a foot operation,and we were totally blown away for what was in the parcel and we thourghly enjoyed it and we shared it with our granddaughter,Saying that we have ordered a cream tea as a Christmas present for our relations,Would order again",WELL DONE"
Gift was well received by my parents. They commented on how large the scones were! I’ve knocked off one star as unfortunately I had to chase dispatch, there had been a glitch and ordered hadn’t been processed. However correcting the issue was dealt with swiftly and efficiently and was received the next day. Luckily I’d ordered to arrive a day early so all was not lost. I would use again.
As l live abroad little treats from Devon Heaven have brought so much joy to my loved one’s
I sent a Devon Cream Tea to my cousin in Wales for her birthday. She was over the moon with the novel idea of it and the lovely fresh quality and taste. Very reasonable price too. Thank you Devin Heaven.
Devon Heaven is rated 4.95 based on 18,861 reviews