Devon Heaven Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Devon Heaven

About Devon Heaven: Providers of award winning Devon food hampers and cream teas by post.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Staples
E-commerce

Tell us how Devon Heaven made you happy

"It was great service. Great quality gifts. It was so helpful being able to pick a delivery date. Would highly recommend. Thank you."
"A huge fan of Devon Heaven. Quality and service are excellent. Have recommended to friends and family."
"My friend who is having chemotherapy was over the moon with cream tea she said what a lovely idea!!!!!!"
"Easy to order, great service and even better, my Pa loved his 90th Birthday tea! Many thanks."
"Fanstastic gift! The receivers of the gift were thrilled with it. Easy to purchase and fast delivery. Will use Devon Heaven again."
"I ordered scones, jam and clotted cream for my mums 80th birthday. They were absolutely delicious and fresh. Would definitely recommend."
"Have used Devon Heavon a few times now and they never fail to deliver and delight"
"We use Devon Heaven for staff gifts. Delicious, fresh scones and cream delivered to your door. I would highly recommend!"
"Thank you for an excellent service. I ordered the Prosecco Cream Tea and it arrived on the requested day and the lucky recipient absolutely loved it! Everything was fresh and well packed. I will happily order from Devon Heaven again."
"Brought this hamper as a get well soon present for my mother in law who had recently been in hospital. She loved it and said it was delicious!"
"What a great idea - cream tea in a box delivered to someone you care about... just about perfect. The booking was easy, information was clear and it arrived when they said it would. The scones, cream, jam, tea bags and Prosecco were all good quality. I think this product was good value for money and such fun to send."
"Very good service. Easy to order kept informed of the progress of the order and it arrived as planned. It was a present and it was very well received. Thank you will definitely use again."
"Great service ...delivered on time ..recipient delighted ..packaged nicely..and everything was delicious....thoroughly recommend.....you really can bring Devon to wherever you live!!!!!"
"Very good service and great to deal with after purchase. Beautiful gift. Highly recommend 👏🏻"
"Fabulous service from beginning to end! Updated throughout delivery process & fantastic scones beautifully presented with ice bags etc. My parents were extremely impressed. Thank you I will be ordering again. Stephanie"
"Sent as a present. Recipient was delighted and enjoyed every mouthful"
"Would highly recommend 'Devon Heaven', easy to order on line, regular correspondence to let you know when it will be delivered, and on the day you're given a 1 hour time slot for delivery which is really helpful."
"I was delighted with the service and quality from Devon Heaven. My hamper was delivered exactly on the agreed date, even though I booked it a while in advance. The service was great and they kept me informed through the process. As for the hamper itself - it was delicious. It arrived in perfect condition, fresh and ready to eat."
"A lovely present for my niece, on her 50th birthday. She loved it."
"Arrived on time and was enjoyed by the person who received it - will definitely order again."
Devon Heaven is rated 4.96 based on 1,189 reviews