destination2.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend destination2.co.uk
Read destination2.co.uk Reviews

About destination2.co.uk:

Destination2.co.uk is a long-haul luxury Travel Operator. We specialise in providing luxury holidays to destinations all over the world at affordable prices.

With a wealth of experience in the travel industry, our specialist long-haul consultants are passionate about discovering and sharing new and exciting destinations and offer their expertise, knowledge and personal experience based on a variety of premier long-haul destinations across the globe.

Destination2.co.uk’s standing in the travel industry means it is able to secure some of the best rates available and pass these savings on to our customers.

All holidays booked through Destination2.co.uk are fully ATOL Bonded (A.T.O.L 11462) and all payments are fully secured, therefore giving our customers confidence and peace of mind their dream holiday is in safe hands.

Finn was very helpful and informative. It was very useful to have a direct contact number for her and to have our written quote to hand. It was also very helpful for her to email me the different quotes for our holiday after our initial conversation. Thank you Mrs Reshma Weaver
Shauna was amazing and informative. She supported us throughout the whole process and was very patient with all our questions. Thank you Shauna
Kirsty Fox was very quick to help find, process and book the specific holiday that myself and wife had our heart set on. Massive thank you for giving us the most competitive price and making the booking swiftly and efficiently.
Kirsty was professional throughout, built rapport and made a great impression on my wife, I rang back and reconfirmed the holiday and paid up in full.
We were booking our delayed honeymoon to Mauritius with you and needed to ask a few questions about the holiday we got put through to Matt who couldn't of been any more helpful everything we wanted to know he answered and was very polite we decided to go ahead with the booking and Matt sorted everything fingers crossed everything goes as smoothly as the booking. Gary & Sarah
Had a few questions so called in my lunch break, call answered super quick. Chris was friendly, knowledgeable, quickly able to answer my questions and ensure I had exactly what I wanted booked within my budget. Huge thanks 😊
Easy to navigate and cant wait to experience the holiday.
This was the first time we have used Destination 2 and it won’t be the last . We made our booking to Abu Dhabi by telephone and we spoke to Nadine she was so helpful and very pleasant it made the whole process so easy will definitely use the agency for our next holiday and recommend to our friends
This is the second time I have used destination 2 to book my holiday to the Maldives and I can honestly say the service and price I got was amazing thank you again Kelly
Great help and support and helping me weigh up options to choose the correct option
Excellent online experience
Always use Destination 2 as I have used them for the last 5 years and the service is always excellent. I always try and book with John Johnson who always goes above and beyond to help me with my bookings. Also, I find this company the most competitive compared to other companies. Highly recommend booking with D2 as many of my work colleagues and friends also now book through them.
Very happy with the call
I am very happy with my booking Nadine was very helpful. I would highly recommended them again
The agent, Stephen, handled my booking professionally and had good knowledge of my questions
Great service
very helpful and good conversaiton
Shout out to Matt to help booking my honeymoon!
Great service by Shauna!
Matt has been a star with our booking!!!
Easy pain free booking couldn't be more helpful thank you excellent service
destination2.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 1,122 reviews