Designerwear Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designerwear Reviews

enquiries@designerwear.co.uk

DesignerwearPO BOX 324OrmskirkL40 8WE

Tell us how Designerwear made you happy
Delivery and service ok but I need a different size and their returns policy is not what I would expect from a company selling designer wear.
Quick delivery, great price for a very good brand.
Wrong items of clothing received. Poor communication after delivery as emailed several times but have not received a response.
Great service! Received the item the following day and also was given a discount code when purchasing! Would definitely recommend and will be using again!
excellent service arrived promptly
Great service and competitive price!
Really bad customer service, do not shop here. Item was meant to be delivered next day, instead it took a week and a half. Royal mail marked the item as delivered when it hadn’t been and the customer service i received about this issue from Designerwear was shocking, they said ‘If royal mail says it’s been delivered, that’s what we have to tell you.’ they said they will have to open a case with royal mail to try find the item and would not offer me for a replacement to be sent out or a refund, or even more clarity on the situation. Luckily the parcel turned up in the end because if it didn’t i doubt these people would have bothered to sort me a replacement in time for christmas.
Arrived quickly. Bought two shirts and a jumper. Only one shirt wrapped. Other loose. Looked like it had been tried on and sent back and The jumper didn’t even look new. Not sure I would use again. I’m all for no wrapping but I will be sending the jumper back.
Good product and did everything they promised.
Speedy delivery all perfect
This was my first order with Design Wear and I wasn't disappointed, I was able to order the item that I wanted with ease, I benefited from 20% off and free delivery also. My order was received two days later and the black tissue paper and company sticker was a lovely touch. Thank you very much for a great service and experience.
Great service, quick delivery.
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery service.
Purchased some trainers for my partner, very fast delivery.
Very happy with my purchase they came on time and was what I ordered will defo order from here again
My son was very happy with the Boss tracksuit bottoms and the order came really quickly. Would buy again from you. Sara
Good choice fast delivery fantastic prices excellent experience will definitely be using this again strongly recommend
Very good service all round
never let down