Dermacare Direct Reviews

Read Dermacare Direct Reviews

advice@dermacaredirect.co.uk

Stoughton Grange, Gartree Road, Leicestershire

Tell us how Dermacare Direct made you happy
The shipments are always quick with the correct orders, however, even after being a very loyal customer the discount of 10% for orders over 200 was discontinued. I do not think that it is very good marketing.
Hi, Thank you for being a loyal customer as we do really appreciate it.
I am afraid our prices have gone up with many of our brand distributors, so we no longer can offer additional discount codes.
We have still kept free delivery in the UK and limited to raising prices on many of our brands the best we can.
We do offer 10% off, which changes every month like for example we have 10% off all Exuviance products this month.
You may like to write a product review next time as we do offer a 5% discount code for any product review you leave on our website.
Thanks Andrea
Overall I think the service is good I purchased Actinica sunscreen. I would have liked the expiry date listed on the website as some online
shops do.
Thank you.
happy with knowledge of representative
Quick delivery, good product.
Good product. Was surprised How quickly my neck horizontal lines were reduced
Prompt dispatch . Too early to comment on how effective is as only just started using it.
Fast delivery, good product.
It feels very smooth
Product arrived in good time
The time frame of delivery was excellent. The product so far is great. Lovely quality product. I think it making a difference although too soon to tell. I would use this company again.
Great selection of products at a good price with quick delivery.
Easy to order and received in a couple of days.
I had a problem with the online ordering, the screen frozen after I made the transaction, so I ordered again. I was called the next day to ask if I had intended to order the same thing twice, and I was very impressed by this courteousness. I cancelled one and felt reassured to be in such safe hands.The parcel can promptly and in good order. However, the second, cancelled order was just delivered today, hence the loss of one star. I will hold onto it as I will use the second batch of products one day, but it did prove to be pricier then I’d anticipated for, in the end.
Quick delivery
Had the product I wanted in stock, and could offer next day delivery.
Quality products that work
I was able to find a product that I coudn't find in Spain
Dermacare Direct allowed me to buy Skinade with ease.
I have just started using the cream today. Therefore, it’s early days to write a review
A brilliant company, I’m a new customer and have used Dermacare for the first time. I have found this Company to be promising as the products work.
Dermacare Direct is rated 4.81 based on 1,508 reviews