Delcor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delcor
Over A Month
Read Delcor Reviews

About Delcor:

Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy
Delcor 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Delcor 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Mr & Mrs Laybourne
Delcor 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Kevin & Angela Pointer
We first purchased Delcor furniture over 30 years ago, and we have just had our two original Designer Chairs and a Lofa Sofa refurbished. We always knew how solid and well made the frame of Delcor furniture was so refurbishing was a good option. The total process from the original order was about 10 weeks. The finished result is brilliant the product of really good crafts people we are delighted. From the sales team to the delivery men the service is outstanding. Thanks Delcor.
This is so lovely to hear from another happy and loyal Delcor customer - thank you!
We have a large and small boxer sofa which we’ve had for 20 years!

The quality is outstanding and we have chosen to recover and required a few new cushions only in that time.

We also have a large chesterfield which we purchased as ex-display 4 years ago. It was immaculate then and still is.

The quality, craftsmanship and customer experience is excellent.
Delcor 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Fantastic to hear and thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Sofa looks great!
I ordered some free sample of fabrics and I am not disappointed ☺️ They are really good fabrics and I will be recommending for sure 😊😊
This is a great way to test before buying 👌
Thank you very much for my free samples ☺️
You are very welcome and thanks for the feedback! We look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to choose.
We ordered two Jarvis armchairs, one is the standard size and the other made larger to our specifications. We are now very pleased with them after reordering foam cushions (at extra cost) as we found the feather cushions quite firm. Beautifully made chairs which although traditional in style look lovely in our new build bungalow. Good experience all round from purchase to delivery.
Delcor 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Thank you so much for your Review Mr & Mrs Kirby. Our aim is to create your absolute comfort and it sounds like we achieved that. We hope we can welcome you back again.
We ordered a sofa from Delcor in Stamford and we are delighted with it. Having ordered , the material was then out or order, when it came into stock we hit the Coronavirus which obviously delayed the production side. Delcor were amazing at keeping us informed about what was happening and when restrictions were lifted the sofa arrived much quicker than expected. Well done Delcor and we wouldn’t hesitate in recommending you. Great sofa.
Excellent, courteous, informative and thoroughly professional service from all concerned. Many thanks. Susannah
Thank you Delcor love my new sofas, a stress free experience from walking into showroom to the two gentleman that delivered and assembled sofa bed. The two lady sales staff were so helpful and knowledgeable and very patient, the quality of fabric and the craftsmanship which has gone into each sofa is very visible by their shear beauty. Overall excellent
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020 Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
We love our new Petite Sofa. It is beautifully crafted and the assembly on site along with a customised length means that it fits into our cottage perfectly. The service provided was exemplary by all staff from the shop, the workshop and the delivery team. We highly recommend this company.
23 years of great service, from our two 3 seater loafer sofas, survived a house move 2 kids and endless night falling asleep while trying so hard to watch a film. The time had come to consider new or refurbish these. They have been so good a quick and fixed mindset prevented buying new and consigning to the tip prevailed, the point being the frames have been so well made why end their useful life. A very pleasant trip to London visit to the kings road Shop, meeting Ric the owner and selecting our new fabric, fillings and advice was perfect, a loan sofa was offered and gladly accepted as the thought of sitting on beanbags was not a good one...all went smoothly just out of lockdown, and to conclude we could not be happier with our sofas and service provided by the whole Delcor team. My advice, don’t buy sofas from anywhere else As if you do you will be putting up with second best. Thank you Ric can’t wait to do it again in another 25+/- years.
I have had delcor furniture for the last 30 years and every time I have had exceptional service .this time I had my Boxer sofas reupholstered again excellent service from start to finish even though Delcor had to close due to the pandemic they kept me fully informed at all times . I certainly can never use any other manufacturer after Delcor
Having purchased a Delcor sofa some thirty years ago and one in between we returned to Delcor and immediately found what we were looking for. More importantly it was customisable, we could have the seat cushion made deeper which meant as a tall man it made it much better for me.

The only thing was the matching bolster cushions were extra and not pointed out at the time. Which meant a further expense. It was a little disappointing. That said the sofas are beautiful.

Delivery was efficient and professional.
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Just wonderful, always wonderful .. first purchase was in my first home in 1979 and that sofa is still great and delcor has looked after it over the years. Latest purchase is for what is planned to be our last home and it looks amazing ... if I could give a ten star rating I would ... don’t hesitate, the build, service and longevity is everything you could want.
Recently took delivery of the great little Duke sofa. The whole experience from visiting the excellent and knowledgeable sales team in the Derwent House Living Witney showroom to the lovely and careful delivery men couldn't have been better. Communication for arranging the deliver by Ian and even the hand written note with my receipt from the accounts team made me feel like everyone cared. In spite of the delay of lockdown it was well worth the wait. Comfortable and well built - I would definitely recommend investing in Delcor furniture!
After an perfectly understandable delay due to the pandemic crisis, our beautiful sofa arrived!
If anyone was thinking of going to a sofa showroom (the ones with never ending sales!) -think twice! You really get what you pay for.
The workmanship, quality, detailing and of course the bespoke nature make Delcor second to none. There will be others with my sofa style, but whether they picked my cloth out of the thousands is unknown! This makes me feel it (could be!) one of a kind!
Service from showroom to delivery was smooth and friendly.
Can't recommend enough! Sofa is comfortable, and looks amazing.
Excellent customer service throughout - from my first visit to your Seaton Delaval showroom. The quality of my two sofas is exceptional. They are unique and look stunning.
Delcor 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Flawless experience, beautiful and welcoming showroom, very helpful staff, excellent customer service. We absolutely love our sofas. Best price/quality choice out there.
A returning customer due to quality of product and excellent service.
A great (small) company producing hi quality products. Despite Manufacturing Delivery being interrupted by the COVID-19, the company kept us fully appraised of developments. The finished sofa is finished to an exceptionally high standard and is now a much loved addition to our lounge.
The service I received at the Seaton Delaval showroom was first class. All of the staff I dealt with were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The showroom at Seaton Delaval is stunning and the options available to customers are extremely vast. I am over the moon with my purchase, which is of impeccable quality!
The welcome in the showroom was second to none and the showroom itself was lovely.
Delcor is rated 4.95 based on 473 reviews