Delcor Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Delcor

About Delcor: Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Delcor ?

Mr & Mrs Bradford
"Absolutely love our brand new 'old suite' had our 20 year old Delcor suite re-upholstered and it is a brand new suite, thrilled with it. Service was second to none. Would highly recommend"
Mr & Mrs Whitehall
"Very helpful staff and a huge selection of chairs and fabrics available to choose from in their pleasant showrooms. We would definitely recommend!"
Mr & Mrs Raper
"Delcor was recommended to us by our neighbours. They spoke of excellent service and high quality products. This was certainly true. The service we received was indeed excellent, particularly from Julie who understood our needs, was very knowledgeable about all the furniture and had endless patience with us when we could not decide on a colour! Julie arranged for a number of fabric samples to be sent, including a large one which was very useful. We did not feel under any pressure to make a quick decision. In fact we were encouraged to take our time. Having made our choice, we are absolutely delighted with our suite. It has been much admired and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone else."
"I purchased a Jumbo Loafer Sofa from Delcor 20 years ago, we recently bought the same thing again only two sofas, they are as lovely as they ever were, fantastic product, well made and look superb. my old one is now in the lounge of my oldest son's new house and still going strong."
"This is our third sofa from Delcor, 2 new and this latest re-upholster. The customer service and attention to detail is second to none. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and offer good advice. Would highly recommend."
Hi

Many thanks for leaving us such a lovely review!

I am thrilled that you are so delighted with your Delcor experience.

I think recommendations speak great volumes and I thank you for "singing our praises"!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Our original 2 & 3 seater sofas have lasted so well that when the time came to change them the obvious answer was to ask Delcor to reupholster them. The was a wide choice of fabrics and we took the opportunity to change the style of feet and cushion backs to something a bit more contemporary. We are very pleased with the finished articles and looking forward to another 12 years of comfort."
Hi Mrs & Mrs Woodward

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Our refurbishment service remains highly popular and is a great economical way to give your old sofa or chair a brand new look whilst still retaining the same great shape & style.

I too wish you many more years of comfort with your Delcor sofas.

Hi Mr & Mrs Bradford

Thank you for the lovely review and also for supplying a photo of the finished piece. Its always a pleasure to see the final product in place in a customers home.

Its also music to my ears to hear such great feedback on the service you received!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Expert personal service. Attention to detail and a quality feel to everything they do."
Hi

Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review.

Our sales teams pride themselves on guiding each customer through the selection process, advising the very best options to suit each individual customers requirements.

I'm delighted that you are pleased with the service you received.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"So pleased with my sofas, footstool, bed and bench! They look wonderful. Thank you so much, especially to Chris for all of his advice and guidance when making my design decisions. Hazel"
Hi Mrs Renwick

Thank you so much for the brilliant 5 star review!

I'm so pleased that you are happy with ALL of your purchases with Delcor!

Your kind comments will certainly be passed onto Chris in our showroom!

Hi Mr & Mrs Whitehall

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for sending us a photo of your new chair in place in your home - it looks fabulous!

The accompanying bolster cushion is a lovely added touch.

I'm delighted that you are so pleased with your purchase.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Exceptional service and outstanding quality as always. They say you get what you pay for, and with Decor this is very much the case. The very finest of the fine. Superb."
Hi Mr MacEwan

Thank you so much for leaving us such a fabulous 5* company review.

We do pride ourselves on our exceptional quality and customer service and I could not be happier to hear that we have "ticked all the boxes" in fulfilling your valued order.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Excellent customer service, very patient while we took a few weeks to decide on fabric, happy to order samples as required. Pleasant process."
Hi

Thank you for the great review.

We encourage our customers to take their time and not rush the selection process. When you are investing in the best you certainly want every aspect to be 100% perfect - and so do we!

I'm delighted that your Delcor experience was enjoyable.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"The staff were very helpful from start to finish, from selection of material to collection and delivery. Everything was as described, we were contacted within the right number of weeks, the collection chaps arrived on the day and time they said they would and after four weeks our sofa returned in the same manner. The sofa looks and feels brand new. Lovely."
Hi

I am delighted to hear that your Delcor experience has been a positive one from start to finish and that the level of service provided by all departments met your expectations!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Dear Mr & Mrs Raper

What a fantastic review ~ it was certainly a joy to read!

We strive to encourage customers to not rush the process as we want every customer to be over the moon with their final selection. This is not only style & shape but fabric/leather covering, finishes & final touches.

You kind praise will be passed onto Julie who will be thrilled to have earned a personal mention.

Thank you for the taking the time to leave such a lovely & informative review.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Great service had sofas recovered and they are better than new. Delivery on time and lovely people too."
Hi Mr & Mrs Blair

What a lovely review to receive!

Our refurbishment service continues to be hugely popular and a great way to rejuvenate an old friend to a (as you state) "better than new" condition!

Thanks for the 5 stars!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"I have nothing but high praise for the way our order was handled. Chris was very helpful and attentive throughout and the delivery drivers were also very pleasant and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your company to my friends."
Hi Mr & Mrs Hastie

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review.

I am thrilled to hear that you would happily recommend us to your friends. Recommendations certainly speak volumes and I'm delighted that you were so pleased with your Delcor experience.

Your praise will indeed be passed onto all concerned!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Suite was excellent, and very well made. We are extremely happy that we came to Delcor, as they gave us exactly what we were looking for."
Hi Mr & Mrs Park

To hear that you are so happy that you came to Delcor is music to my ears!

This is exactly our aim at Delcor and we strive to ensure all customers enjoy their experience with us!

Thank you for the great review.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"The great choice of furniture made it easy to find something we want, and the customer service was second to none."
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

We pride ourselves on our vast selection of models, fabrics, leathers and of course our customer service!

I'm so pleased that you were happy with your Delcor experience.
Thanks for the 5 stars!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Excellent customer service from Janet at the Seaton Delaval showroom . Wonderful selection of fabrics. Chair and footstool were bought to match an existing Delcor sofa in the same fabric and look amazing ."
Hi Mr Bucklin

Thank you for leaving such a great review of your recent purchase and for your kind comments regarding the service that you received.

Janet will be as pleased as I am that you have enjoyed your Delcor experience.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Very good service; my refurbished sofa looks brand new and I was lent a replacement while it was away"
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest experience with Delcor.

Refurbishments are still incredibly popular and its the perfect way to revive the look without losing the shape and style of the sofa.

Wishing you many more years of comfort!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"my tan leather suite sit,s beautiful in my home &so comfortable it,s absaloute quality 😁"
Hi Mrs Clarke

Thank you for leaving us a great 5* review and for supplying us a photograph of your new sofa so that we can see it in situ!

I'm delighted that you are so pleased with it!

Managing Director
"Great service as always, from the sales advice to the delivery and installation of my bed."
Hi Miss Lanceley

Thank you for the 5 star rating following the purchase of your new Gladstone bed.

Im so pleased that you enjoyed your customer journey!

Managing Director
"Personal service and quality of the product were so much more than you get in a regular shop."
Hi Mrs Coates

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star company review!

Im delighted that you are pleased with your purchase and also with the service that you received in store.

Your praise will be proudly passed onto our sales department.

Many thanks & best wishes