Delcor Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Delcor

About Delcor: Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Mr & Mrs Bradford
"Absolutely love our brand new 'old suite' had our 20 year old Delcor suite re-upholstered and it is a brand new suite, thrilled with it. Service was second to none. Would highly recommend"
Mr & Mrs Whitehall
"Very helpful staff and a huge selection of chairs and fabrics available to choose from in their pleasant showrooms. We would definitely recommend!"
Mr & Mrs Raper
"Delcor was recommended to us by our neighbours. They spoke of excellent service and high quality products. This was certainly true. The service we received was indeed excellent, particularly from Julie who understood our needs, was very knowledgeable about all the furniture and had endless patience with us when we could not decide on a colour! Julie arranged for a number of fabric samples to be sent, including a large one which was very useful. We did not feel under any pressure to make a quick decision. In fact we were encouraged to take our time. Having made our choice, we are absolutely delighted with our suite. It has been much admired and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone else."
"I have the extra large Capri sofa and I am delighted with it. It has just the classic contemporary look I was searching for and is also a practical sofa. We use it every day. I took a long time to decide and visited three of Delcor’s showrooms on my travels to see family and friends! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My parents had recommended Delcor to me but I had also shopped around. Delcor stood out a mile for it’s combination of style, quality and price. I’m very happy to pass on the recommendation."
"Professional and very friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Really pleased with our furniture, would recommend them to everyone. Sandra Wall"
"I am a repeat customer of Delcor. We purchased our first lofa sofa over 30years ago, followed quickly by a matching armchair. It is this chair that we have just had refurbished and re covered, and once again, it looks and feels as good as new! I am so happy that we have companies like Delcor in the UK who are crafting beautiful and timeless furniture and are a pleasure to deal with, from the staff on the telephones to the delivery guys, we have had nothing but good experiences. A great British Company!"
"We cannot fault the excellent service we received ,from choosing our sofas to the delivery. We were very much delayed in getting into our new house, but Delcor stored our sofas and some re-covered furniture free of charge until we were ready for them. We would certainly choose Delcor again without hesitation."
"Delighted with the quality of furniture, the friendly service with no hard sell, we were allowed to browse without pressure. The delivery staff were excellent."
"Very satisfied with the service and quality"
"High quality finish and service. Very friendly staff and great service."
"We have purchased three suites from Delcor over the years and thay have all been outstanding in terms of quality and design. Laterly we have had two of them re-upholstered by Delcor and the service has been very efficient and our suites were returned as new. We could not praise them highly"
"This was the second time we have had our 3-piece suite restored. As usual impeccable service and workmanship. We cannot fault your company."
"Such a wide range to choose from The end product is really well made and beautifully upholstered Even the delivery team take equal care to place your new furniture in your home. An excellent service from start to finish."
"Excellent service, and good quality workmanship. we have a happy client!"
"I purchased a Jumbo Loafer Sofa from Delcor 20 years ago, we recently bought the same thing again only two sofas, they are as lovely as they ever were, fantastic product, well made and look superb. my old one is now in the lounge of my oldest son's new house and still going strong."
"This is our third sofa from Delcor, 2 new and this latest re-upholster. The customer service and attention to detail is second to none. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and offer good advice. Would highly recommend."
Hi

Many thanks for leaving us such a lovely review!

I am thrilled that you are so delighted with your Delcor experience.

I think recommendations speak great volumes and I thank you for "singing our praises"!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Our original 2 & 3 seater sofas have lasted so well that when the time came to change them the obvious answer was to ask Delcor to reupholster them. The was a wide choice of fabrics and we took the opportunity to change the style of feet and cushion backs to something a bit more contemporary. We are very pleased with the finished articles and looking forward to another 12 years of comfort."
Hi Mrs & Mrs Woodward

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Our refurbishment service remains highly popular and is a great economical way to give your old sofa or chair a brand new look whilst still retaining the same great shape & style.

I too wish you many more years of comfort with your Delcor sofas.

Hi Mr & Mrs Bradford

Thank you for the lovely review and also for supplying a photo of the finished piece. Its always a pleasure to see the final product in place in a customers home.

Its also music to my ears to hear such great feedback on the service you received!

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Expert personal service. Attention to detail and a quality feel to everything they do."
Hi

Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review.

Our sales teams pride themselves on guiding each customer through the selection process, advising the very best options to suit each individual customers requirements.

I'm delighted that you are pleased with the service you received.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"So pleased with my sofas, footstool, bed and bench! They look wonderful. Thank you so much, especially to Chris for all of his advice and guidance when making my design decisions. Hazel"
Hi Mrs Renwick

Thank you so much for the brilliant 5 star review!

I'm so pleased that you are happy with ALL of your purchases with Delcor!

Your kind comments will certainly be passed onto Chris in our showroom!

Hi Mr & Mrs Whitehall

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for sending us a photo of your new chair in place in your home - it looks fabulous!

The accompanying bolster cushion is a lovely added touch.

I'm delighted that you are so pleased with your purchase.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Exceptional service and outstanding quality as always. They say you get what you pay for, and with Decor this is very much the case. The very finest of the fine. Superb."
Hi Mr MacEwan

Thank you so much for leaving us such a fabulous 5* company review.

We do pride ourselves on our exceptional quality and customer service and I could not be happier to hear that we have "ticked all the boxes" in fulfilling your valued order.

MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Excellent customer service, very patient while we took a few weeks to decide on fabric, happy to order samples as required. Pleasant process."
Hi

Thank you for the great review.

We encourage our customers to take their time and not rush the selection process. When you are investing in the best you certainly want every aspect to be 100% perfect - and so do we!

I'm delighted that your Delcor experience was enjoyable.

Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 339 reviews