Delcor Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Delcor

About Delcor: Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

How would you rate Delcor?

"The team at Seaton Delaval were wonderful. My twenty year old Elegance sofa, chair and foot stool were fully refurbished to an exceptional standard and have been transformed. Were else can you purchase such well made furniture that really lasts a lifetime ? I would not hesitate in recommending Delcor to anyone who appreciates quality and excellent customer care."
Mrs Brice
"It's Mrs Brice again adding some photos of our new sofas - absolutely brilliant. Many thanks to the wonderful Delcor Team - long may your success continue."
Mr & Mrs Durkan
Mr & Mrs Durkan
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with our two refurbished sofas. This is the second refurbishment of them as they were originally bought over 30 years ago. They look new,and we will never part with them. So many compliments, friends cannot believe they are not new. We have brought three sons up,so lots of bouncing has gone on over the years and now we have six grandsons! However we are not allowing them to eat drink or bounce on them,they will have to " see us out" as my mother used to saw( herself an owner of Delcor furniture than he grandson is enjoying now ) The showroom staff were so helpful and patient couldn't have done more to make the process easier,we needed quite a bit of guidance. They returned our phone call promptly and we got out sofas back earlier than we expected. The delivery drivers were charming too,helping up put all the cushions in the right places that took quite a while. So Thank you so much for your excellent service."
Mrs Currie
Verified Buyer
"The sofas and footstool we ordered are to the highest quality and look absolutely amazing. In my view this level of quality, in such an extensive range of styles and fabrics, is unrivalled. The showroom team were so helpful, interested and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Once the order had been placed, the customer service team handled everything perfectly and timescales and delivery slots were met. It has been an enjoyable experience to deal with Delcor in every way!"
Mr & Mrs High
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love our new sofas and chair. They are perfect and exactly what we wanted. Had looked for months in all the usual shops but found nothing we really liked. The staff were brilliant; friendly and attentive. We even met the people who would be making the furniture! The attention to detail is first class with great craftsmanship. Completion was earlier than estimated and delivery was exactly to time stated. Couldn’t be happier and would highly recommend Delcor."
Hello Mr & Mrs High

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an informative and extremely flattering review.

Its fantastic to hear that your purchase is exactly what you were looking for, not to mention the excellent service you received from all concerned.

Our craftsmen & woman are indeed very skilled and we are very proud of what we do.

Mr Petkovik
Verified Buyer
"We are over the moon with our two made to measure sofas, they are so elegant and comfy. We received excellent service from Ray at the Kings Road store. Delivery was perfect. We highly recommend Delcor."
Hi Mr Petkovik

Thank you so much for leaving us an excellent 5 star review.

Your praise for both the product and for Ray at our London store is gratefully received!

Wishing you many years of comfort!

Mr & Mrs Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"It took a long time to decide where and what we wanted for our lounge - we visited lots and lots of companies as far as London. We finally decided on Delcor who worked with us on design, colour and which material would be best for us. From start to finish the professionalism and care could not have been bettered - everyone who has seen the new furniture has commented how super it looked. Even the delivery guys were friendly and very helpful as we live in a first floor apartment - they helped move everything before leaving. Super!"
Hi Mr & Mrs Atkinson

We always strive to ensure every customer is happy with their selection and doesn't feel pressured into making any rash decisions. It is our aim for all customers to be as delighted with the finished result as you clearly are.

It was a pleasure to meet you both last year and to guide you in the build of the sofa you were looking for.

Managing Director
"Very happy with our sofas and foot stool and the delivery guys were very efficient. Would recommend."
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

I'm so glad that you are pleased with your purchase and I will ensure that your praise is passed onto the delivery drivers concerned.

Managing Director
"Great advice from Julie in the showroom. Care taken by the delivery men this morning in the pouring rain. Carpets covered so no mess. But most of all a really comfortable well made sofa and chair, and made by a local company . Thanks once again Delcor."
Hi Mrs Marshall

We are very proud of our products and the service we provide from the point of placing the order right through to delivery.

I'm delighted that we earned a 5 star rating from you and wish you many years of comfort with your new furniture!

Mr & Mrs Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"Our two Ridley sofas and one chair are perfect, they were ready earlier than we anticipated and still had to decorate the lounge, but Delcor did not pressurise us for a delivery date and rang us the week before our chosen date to ensure we were ready. The delivery guys were on time and speedy and efficient. We would recommend Delcor to all our friends."
Hi Mr & Mrs Ramsay

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review.

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with your sofas, chair and of course the service you received.

We strive to ensure a customers journey from start to finish is a good one and recommendations from our valued customers is always well received!

Many thanks & best wishes
Managing Director
"Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful."
Hi

I am delighted to hear that you received such good service from my showroom staff. Your praise will be passed onto all concerned!

Managing Director
"Professional, prompt and friendly service. Very pleased with our recent purchase."
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

I am so pleased you were happy with the service you received. We pride ourselves on giving the best service and the very best products!

Managing Director
"Great service in shop, no hard sell and fantastic quality of products. So pleased in fact we've also purchased a sofa and another chair to be delivered shortly!"
Hi

Thank you for leaving us such a great review.

I hope that you are equally as delighted with your next purchase!

"great sofa"
Mr Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Delcor was recommended to me by a friend who ordered their leather sofa from them 15 years ago. Their sofa still looks new and is going strong so I went along to the Chelsea branch and was served by Colin who was an absolute ambassador for the company and knew his stuff. When it arrived I had a couple of minor issues with my order and within days. received a call from the owner, something I did not expect but it just goes to show just how serious Delcor are about customer care and their products. Without even needing to ask for the situation to be rectified they offered to sort it and went above and beyond without a single thought. I would def recommend Delcor who offer great service and quality. Mr C Blackburn - Surrey"
Hi Mr Blackburn

It was a pleasure to speak to you and to iron out the issues you initially encountered. Our ethos is to always to sort any problems that arise quickly and efficiently.

I am so pleased you are now happy with the product and the service provided.

Managing Director
"I was recommended to Delcor by a friend who said their service was amazing and their sofas of the highest quality. I made a very tortuous decision (being completely decisioned-out after a house refurb/build) and have arrived at a point which exactly meets my needs. The Delcor team really did bend over backwards to help me - I really believe Delcor want their customers to be happy and will do whatever they can to achieve this, regardless of how indecisive and confused their customer may be!"
Hi Ms Baker

It was lovely to meet you in person and a pleasure to assist in your furniture requirements. I am delighted that you are happy with your purchase.

Mr & Mrs Platt
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with our new sofas . Delivery and deliverers were excellent. Will recommend service and furniture highly."
Dear Mr & Mrs Platt

Thank you for leaving us a lovely 5 star review. I am delighted to hear that you are pleased with our product & our service.

If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do get in touch.

Mr & Mrs Lawson
Verified Buyer
"This is our second suite from Delcor and we regret not going back to them after the first sofa. If we had been aware of their recover service we would definitely have done so. The service is excellent and the design advice much appreciated. Also the delivery people were very efficient and would have moved our old sofa if we had required their assistance which we will remember for the future."
Hi Mr & Mrs Lawson

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. Our recover service is very popular so hopefully we will see you again in the future!

Your kind comments will be passed onto all staff concerned.

Mrs Beesley
Verified Buyer
"The re-upholstered sofa came back looking like new - very happy with it."
Hi Mrs Beesley

Thank you for providing us with a review of your purchase.
I am thrilled to hear that you are so happy with the end result!

Mr & Mrs Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and excellent quality furniture. Fully recommend."
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review.
I am delighted to hear you are so happy with your purchase and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Best Wishes
Managing Director
"Great showroom with lots to see and knowledgeable staff who could advise on best options. Delivery when promised. Fantastic build quality. Still look as good as new 2 and a half years after we received them."
Hi

Thank you very much for your 5 star review.

We pride ourselves on our first class quality and in providing the best possible customer care.

It is fantastic to hear that you were (and continue to be) so pleased with your purchase!

Kindest regards
Mr & Mrs Lazzari
Verified Buyer
"From the moment we set foot in the Delcor showroom, we knew we had chosen well. We found the staff very attentive and full of very useful advice listening to our needs, likes and dislikes very carefully, and helping us in our choice of fabrics. Absolutely nothing was a trouble, down to ordering a last minute, extra cushion to delaying delivery until our decor was complete. Delivery men were very friendly and efficient. All in all the whole process ( which we had found daunting and scary from the start) turned out to be a pleasure. We are thrilled with our new suite of furniture. Thank you Rick and Team."
Hi Mr & Mrs Lazzari.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

I am delighted that we excelled in all areas of your Delcor experience. This is obviously our ultimate goal and it is fantastic to hear!

Your praise will be happily passed on to all staff concerned.
Please do get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with.

Managing Director
"The helpfulness and patience of the staff was brilliant. The furniture manufacture is excellent and the precision of the matching fabrics and the upholstery in general is perfect."
Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

Fabric matching is indeed quite an art and I have some excellent staff who have perfected this talent over many years of being with Delcor.

I am delighted you are so pleased with the end result!

Kindest regards