Delcor Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Delcor

About Delcor: Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy

"Totally satisfied with the service from the beginning to the end. First class! Great choices great advice in the shop. Staff professional and the delivery guys such gents and they took so much care and pride it was if it was their own. Will definitely recommend and use again Thank you Delcor"
Mr & Mrs Sime
"We are very happy with our sofas they look beautiful in our room of silver & grey. The quality of the sofas are first class which I’m sure will last us a life time. They are so comfortable much easier for me to rise from and also put my feet up and relax."
Mr Le Brocq
"My wife and I would never buy sofas anywhere else. We just wish they were closer to us."
"We are delighted with our sofa and chairs. We had excellent service and would recommend Delcor to everyone."
"Our first delivery of our Xtra large sofa was delivered on time and by very professional Delcor personnel. We have another sofa and chair due beginning of June and have no doubt the quality of the product will be as fantastic as our first sofa and delivery will be as professional. Many thanks Doug & Diane Macpherson"
"From our first contact with Julie in the showroom (she deserves a special mention) to the helpfulness of the delivery team our experience with Delcor was an absolute pleasure. The furniture was of the highest standard and we are not only proud to sit on it but proud to invite all our friends to do the same. Sometimes we don't sit on it we just stand and gave at it in wonder."
"Very pleased with recovering of my thirty year old Delcor sofa."
"The service and the quality of the sofa and footstool we purchased is excellent. The range of fabrics is very extensive and we were given a lot of help in picking the right one, it looks really good and the support of the team in Stamford was greatly appreciated. I would thoroughly recommend Delcor."
"Excellent service from everyone in the Stamford shop and from Brian when he organised the delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
"Very nice people to deal with, especially Julie in the Seaton Delaval showroom, who remembered details of my previous order with Delcor some 8 years previously. The quality of the Jarvis chair they made for me is first class."
"Very efficient and helpful staff. Thank you"
"Always a pleasure to visit the Delcor showroom in Seaton Delaval. The team is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, treat you as valued customers and recognise you, even if it's been a while since your last visit - particular shout out to Janet and Julie. We ordered a footstool to match the sofas and chair we purchased a few years ago and the service was excellent, delivery was quicker than expected and the footstool matches the fabric of our chair perfectly. Well done Delcor & thank you."
"The most fabulous sofa I have ever had. From the visit to the showroom ,your exceptional staff to delivery of an exceptional product I can not speak to highly of my experience. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is looking for a personal and tailor made product. With the most lovely staff all to willing to help every step of the way. I thank you all so very much."
"A beautiful sofa, much loved by all who see it and sit on it!"
"Excellent product, am very pleased with standard of workmanship"
"We have a very large lounge (7m x5m) and needed a large modular L-shaped settee. We wanted something both durable and comfortable that would keep its shape. We were very impressed with a friend's new Delco lounge furniture so visited their South Shields branch and couldn't be happier with their sales team. We ordered our settee to take advantage of an offer and they allowed us to delay payment and delivery for many months. We have been delighted with the settee and the high quality workmanship that has gone into it. We have had our furniture for 6 months and are very happy with the way that everything springs back to look new when the settee is vacated. It also coped very well with 15 people over Christmas."
"I made a small armchair order before deciding about my sofa. I wanted to see the quality of Decor's made to measure furniture and upholstery. The efficiency of the staff and delivery men was exemplary and I was confident in investing in a new sofa immediately on the arrival of my chair. The sales staff were very helpful in getting sample swatches and advising on colour matching and colour contrasting. Even after a change of mind about fabric and the Christmas New Year bank holidays, my sofa was delivered on time. I would recommend Decor for quality, service and price tag."
Hi Miss Robertson

Thank you for such a complimentary 5 star review!

It is music to my ears to hear that we ticked all of the boxes and made your Delcor experience a successful one!

Thank you for recommending us on all levels - it is greatly appreciated!

Very best wishes
Hi

Thank you for leaving us a "top marks" review!

I am delighted that your Delcor experience was (as you say) "first class from start to finish" - thank you also for supplying a photo of your sofa in situ. Its a lovely velvet and a stunning colour choice!

Thank you for recommending us and for the 5 stars.

Managing Director
"We were delighted with the service we received from Delcor. Chris in sales was exceptionally helpful, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Brian in logistics also gave us an excellent service and the delivery drivers were so helpful. The old sofas have been brought back to life and look fabulous, we have had numerous compliments about them. We would have no hesitation in recommending Delcor."
Hi Mr & Mrs Hayes

I am delighted to see that you returned to us to have your "old friend" refurbished with a makeover.

Its a great way to keep a shape & style but allows a whole new look to suit changing trends & tastes.

Your lovely comments regarding Chris, Brian & the drivers will be passed on to them.

Thank you for your custom and also for recommending us!

Managing Director
"A huge thank you to Janet & Julie for your expert advice, guidance and help. The furniture was delivered as scheduled and I’m delighted with the end result. The Victorian sofa, chair and tableau footstool blend perfectly with my furniture. Please pass on my sincere thanks to the craftsmen / women who made the beautiful furniture. They’re skill, expertise and attention to detail are exemplary, exceptional and highly commendable. Thanks also to the men who carefully delivered the furniture and were meticulous in caring and respecting my home. I really do appreciate the skill, professionalism and quality of customer service of you all at Delcor (Northumberland showroom). Without doubt, I will continue to recommend Delcor to my friends and family, to promote your first class company."
Hi

Thank you for a fabulous 5 star rating!

It is entirely our pleasure and we are thrilled to receive such a glowing review.

Your very kind words will be passed on to all concerned including (as you say) our highly skilled staff who hand craft each piece so perfectly.

Thank you for the 5 stars and also for your high recommendation of our company!

Very best wishes
Managing Director
"We found the prospect of buying furniture for our first home quite daunting and, after reading loads of negative reviews online from the mainstream brands and doing a bit of research, we decided to visit Delcor's showroom in Seaton Delavel even though the price range was a little over our budget. We had a style of bed in mind and Julie and the rest of the team were very helpful with any questions we had and didn't put us under any pressure. I really felt like Julie wanted to help us find exactly what we wanted rather than just trying to make a sale. She was extremely friendly, helpful and professional throughout the whole process and communicated everything with us very well. After being impressed with the quality and style of products we ended up ordering a Valentina bed, mattress and Carlton sofa and chair. Brian helped us organise the delivery and nothing was too much trouble. On the day of delivery Ian and Connor were fantastic, they managed to get everything in with no problems and no mess, and also advised me how to take the bed apart if needed. We are very happy with our finished products and can't thank everyone at Delcor enough for making the whole process very stress free."
Hi

What a fabulous 5 star review! Thank you for your detailed account of your Delcor experience.

I couldn't be happier to hear of your obvious delight at not only your purchases but also for the dealings you had with various members of staff. They will all be thrilled to get a personal mention!

I am so pleased that you chose us as your first home furniture manufacturer and I hope you will return to us again in the future!

Managing Director
"Thank you so much to Julie and all the team at DELCOR Newcastle for superb service, customer care and fantastic product range. We are so grateful for the time Julie spent with us when we visited the store, her knowledge on all the fabrics and leathers, the DELCOR range of sofas and her expert advice meant we have sofas that fit our room, colour and size beautifully ! The pre and post customer service has been nothing but outstanding and we would not hesitate in recommending your company. Thankyou, from delighted customers."
Hi Mrs Robinson

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! Your comments are extremely valued and its so pleasing to know that we are meeting our customers needs on every level.

Julie will be thrilled to receive such glowing praise!

Many thanks & best wishes
Managing Director
"Excellent service Extremely pleased with sofa"
Hi

I am so pleased you are happy with your purchase and with the service you received.

Wishing you many years of comfort!

Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 375 reviews