Delcor Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Delcor

About Delcor: Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy

Over a month
"We bought our original two sofas from Delcor in 1995. Their excellent quality has made them last us well for the last twenty-four years, surviving moving abroad, being in storage for a year and looking good in our living room in all that time. The original covering was still in good condition even after all that time. We decided to have them recovered by Delcor because be trusted their quality and service. After looking at other high end sofa shops, we felt that it was a better option to do this than buy an inferior product from somewhere else. We are delighted with the finished look and quality."
"Totally satisfied with the service from the beginning to the end. First class! Great choices great advice in the shop. Staff professional and the delivery guys such gents and they took so much care and pride it was if it was their own. Will definitely recommend and use again Thank you Delcor"
Mr & Mrs Sime
"We are very happy with our sofas they look beautiful in our room of silver & grey. The quality of the sofas are first class which I’m sure will last us a life time. They are so comfortable much easier for me to rise from and also put my feet up and relax."
"Excellent service and the sofa is brilliant quality. Well worth every penny. The sofas are lovely and comfortable."
"Stunning sofas and chair with excellent service throughout from showroom to delivery. Chris and Matty did a superb job in assembling the sofas and negotiating a difficult entrance to the property with good humour 5 Stars"
"Just had the three piece delivered today. Quality service and product. Have to say thanks to Chris and Matty for excellent service and advice when delivering and constructing the furniture."
"Excellent service demonstrating a lot of patience whilst I made my decisions. Thoroughly recommended."
"We love our Delcor sofas and chair. The first Delcor sofa we purchased was in 1977 when we got married. Since then we have bought two other sofas from Delcor, one of which we still have, and then we made our recent purchase of two sofas and a chair. The workmanship is excellent, as is the customer care team. We would recommend Delcor to anyone wanting a new sofa or chair."
"We absolutely love our new sofas. They are very comfortable and solidly made, and the colours are perfect. Thank you"
"Very happy with service and the end product. Have used Delcor for years, I keep coming back."
"Excellent service on showroom in Stamford. Delivery men very helpful. Recovered sofas excellent."
"Excellent quality and service as we would have expected from delcor This is our third sofa. Thanks to Rick for professionally sorting out our initial issues"
"Fantastic service. Beautiful furniture. Very happy with the process from start to finish. Highly recommended"
"July 2019 - we’ve had our sofa, sofa-bed and armchair since February and are really pleased with them. The advice we got from the staff at Stamford regarding hard wearing fabric was spot-on. We’ve four cats and the furniture still looks as new. Thank you it’s the best investment we’ve made in ages. Ali & Vyv, Oakham, Rutland"
"This is our second purchase of sofas and armchairs from Delcor, the previous set was very good and comfortable as well as long lasting, we replaced with new delcor furniture as we extended our living accommodation. We looked at various ther manufacturers but found that the choice and comfort points at Delcor provided us with a much better choice. Also the ability to alter the sofas to suit our requirements was also a great feature while refurbishing some of our old products enabled us the have the room we wanted with matching furniture at a better price."
"When I bought my Chesterfield and another sofa 5 years ago, I did question the wisdom of spending so much as it was a lot of money for me. However, It’s true what they say - you get what you pay for. A button popped off the Chesterfield and within 24 hrs of ringing Delcor, it had been dismantled in my house, taken away, repaired, returned and reassembled. Not only was this an excellent service but the lads who came to the house were great. The cherry on the cake is that both sofas still look brand new."
"We purchased 2 new sofas, made very much to our specifications. The service we received was exemplary and the product so far has proven to be exactly as required and of exceptional quality. The value for money compared with shop bought goods was again excellent and we are highly satisfied with every aspect of Delcor services and would highly recommend"
"I have recently had my sofa and wing chair re-upholstered by Delcor. The quality of the workmanship is excellent and I am very happy with the result. The sales lady who dealt with my order was very helpful throughout the ordering process. Thank you."
"As a returning customer to Delcor after buying my first sofas 30 years ago (which are still in daily use) I have not been disappointed. Our new sofas are beautiful, comfortable and very well made. We are now planning to have our original sofas refurbished. The delivery men were wonderful and did a very good job to get the sofas into our house through tricky doorways even though it took an hour! Thank you Delcor!"
"We ordered a foot stool to match a sofa purchased last summer. The fabric matched exactly and we are very pleased with it. We have come to expect excellent customer service from Delcor and were not disappointed!"
"Received my 2 new petite armchairs for my garden room. They are very well made and so comfortable to relax on. The fabric is just perfect for the room with the lovely soft scatter cushions. Thank you for a super job to all the team at Delcor."
"We are really pleased with our new furniture from Delcor, the look is amazing the quality exacting and the comfort incredible. This is a company that truly cares about its customer not just from the beginning to the end of the service experience but into the future through its product guarantees. We couldn't be more delighted this furniture completes the look we'd always hoped for and after 4 years of renovations, a failed service from a big brand retailer our dream room has been completed with the Delcor team, thank you! We'd definitely recommend you."
Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 396 reviews