Delcor Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Delcor

About Delcor: Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

How would you rate Delcor?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"The team at Seaton Delaval were wonderful. My twenty year old Elegance sofa, chair and foot stool were fully refurbished to an exceptional standard and have been transformed. Were else can you purchase such well made furniture that really lasts a lifetime ? I would not hesitate in recommending Delcor to anyone who appreciates quality and excellent customer care."
Mrs Brice
"It's Mrs Brice again adding some photos of our new sofas - absolutely brilliant. Many thanks to the wonderful Delcor Team - long may your success continue."
Mr & Mrs Durkan
Mr & Mrs Durkan
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with our two refurbished sofas. This is the second refurbishment of them as they were originally bought over 30 years ago. They look new,and we will never part with them. So many compliments, friends cannot believe they are not new. We have brought three sons up,so lots of bouncing has gone on over the years and now we have six grandsons! However we are not allowing them to eat drink or bounce on them,they will have to " see us out" as my mother used to saw( herself an owner of Delcor furniture than he grandson is enjoying now ) The showroom staff were so helpful and patient couldn't have done more to make the process easier,we needed quite a bit of guidance. They returned our phone call promptly and we got out sofas back earlier than we expected. The delivery drivers were charming too,helping up put all the cushions in the right places that took quite a while. So Thank you so much for your excellent service."
Mr & Mrs Platt
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with our new sofas . Delivery and deliverers were excellent. Will recommend service and furniture highly."
Mr & Mrs Lawson
Verified Buyer
"This is our second suite from Delcor and we regret not going back to them after the first sofa. If we had been aware of their recover service we would definitely have done so. The service is excellent and the design advice much appreciated. Also the delivery people were very efficient and would have moved our old sofa if we had required their assistance which we will remember for the future."
Mrs Beesley
Verified Buyer
"The re-upholstered sofa came back looking like new - very happy with it."
Mr & Mrs Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and excellent quality furniture. Fully recommend."
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review.
I am delighted to hear you are so happy with your purchase and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Best Wishes
Managing Director
"Great showroom with lots to see and knowledgeable staff who could advise on best options. Delivery when promised. Fantastic build quality. Still look as good as new 2 and a half years after we received them."
Hi

Thank you very much for your 5 star review.

We pride ourselves on our first class quality and in providing the best possible customer care.

It is fantastic to hear that you were (and continue to be) so pleased with your purchase!

Mr & Mrs Lazzari
Verified Buyer
"From the moment we set foot in the Delcor showroom, we knew we had chosen well. We found the staff very attentive and full of very useful advice listening to our needs, likes and dislikes very carefully, and helping us in our choice of fabrics. Absolutely nothing was a trouble, down to ordering a last minute, extra cushion to delaying delivery until our decor was complete. Delivery men were very friendly and efficient. All in all the whole process ( which we had found daunting and scary from the start) turned out to be a pleasure. We are thrilled with our new suite of furniture. Thank you Rick and Team."
Hi Mr & Mrs Lazzari.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

I am delighted that we excelled in all areas of your Delcor experience. This is obviously our ultimate goal and it is fantastic to hear!

Your praise will be happily passed on to all staff concerned.
Please do get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with.

Very best wishes
Managing Director
"The helpfulness and patience of the staff was brilliant. The furniture manufacture is excellent and the precision of the matching fabrics and the upholstery in general is perfect."
Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

Fabric matching is indeed quite an art and I have some excellent staff who have perfected this talent over many years of being with Delcor.

I am delighted you are so pleased with the end result!

Mr Goodman
Verified Buyer
"This review relates to the re-upholstering of a small Designer sofa that we bought many years ago (itself an indication of the long-term reliability of Delcor products). Chris couldn't have been more helpful with initial suggestions on fabric choice and other details and once we had made decisions on those, the rest of the process went very smoothly, to and including re-delivery on schedule before Christmas."
Hi Mr Goodman

I am so pleased to hear that your experience with Delcor has been a good one. As you rightly state in your review, our products are indeed built to last!

Please be assured that your compliments will be passed onto Chris.

Wishing you all the very best
Ms Wallace
Verified Buyer
"From our first visit I found Delcor very efficient. All of my decisions were checked and confirmed to ensure I got exactly what was ordered. On the day of delivery the delivery men were professional, friendly and helpful. I am very happy with my sofa."
Hi Ms Wallace

Thank you very much for your 5* review.

I'm delighted to hear that everything went according to plan with your order and that your experience with Delcor was a good one ~ from start to finish.

Your praise will indeed be forwarded on to all departments concerned.

Mr & Mrs Clewes
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a new bed from Delcor for our master bedroom. The choice of material was fantastic and meant we were able to bespoke the design to fit with our decor. The customer service was first rate. The team were professional, friendly and able to give advice and guidance on what would work best for our needs. The bed came within the specified timeframe and was delivered with the upmost care into our home. I would definitely recommend Delcor to anyone wanting a bespoke item for their home. The quality of the product is outstanding and worth every penny!"
Hi Mr & Mrs Clewes

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review.

Its a lovely boost when we receive confirmation that we are providing our customers with a first rate service.

We pride ourselves on quality and we are thrilled that you are so happy with your purchase.

Managing Director
"I am delighted with my two sofas. From start to finish the service I received from delcor was excellent, and was topped off with efficient and capable delivery men. I have already recommended you to several friends who have admired my new look living room."
Hello Mrs Shama

Thank you very much for your lovely review and for recommending us to your friends!

We are delighted that your experience was such a good one!

Managing Director
"Excellent service up to and including delivery. Couldn't be happier!"
Hi

Thank you so much for your 5* review.

It is always music to my ears each time we receive such positive feedback and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your Delcor experience.

Please do get in touch if there is anything further we can help you with.

Mr & Mrs Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and beautiful products - matching bed frame and chair. We would recommend Delcor."
Hi Mr & Mrs Griffiths

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this 5* review.

We are so proud of what we do and the beautiful products that we manufacture - it is fantastic to hear that you agree and that your Delcor experience has been a great one.

Mr & Mrs Cole
Verified Buyer
"From choosing what we wanted to delivery the process was made very easy by the knowledge of the staff and their assistance throughout .The furniture arrived exactly when we wanted it and is of great quality at a great price .We would not hesitate in buying from Delcor in the future and would recommend them one hundred per cent to anyone wishing to buy a quality product ,many thanks S.J.Cole"
Dear Mr & Mrs Cole
Thank you for your most informative and positive review following delivery of your Delcor upholstered furniture.
I am pleased to learn we have fulfilled your order to your expectations and that you are delighted with the quality as well as the price of your Chair.
It is most reassuring when Customers recognise and appreciate the level of service and product knowledge demonstrated by my staff as you have in this review, believe me when I say it is a most welcome boost to staff morale for which I thank you.
I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor furniture and should you have any further requirements please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Mr & Mrs Walker
Verified Buyer
"All of the team members we encountered were so helpful, knowledgeable and very professional, but most importantly they were so very patient as I took hours/ days to choose my fabric. They delivered our sofas absolutely on time and they are beautiful."
Hi Mr & Mrs Walker I'm so glad that everything went according to plan with your order and that you are so pleased with the end result. Its an important decision to get every aspect just right and isn't something that should be rushed! Thank you so much for your 5* review! Best wishes Rick Petini Managing Director
"Very attractive showroom, a warm welcome from the staff with exceptional service. Beautiful fabrics to choose from with attention to detail...therefore, I hugely recommend you choose Delcor to furnish your home! From start to delivery it was extremely efficient!!"
Dear Delcor Customer
Thank you most sincerely for your most positive and informative review and also your award of 5* following delivery of your Delcor upholstered furniture.
I am sure you will agree that I have a most fabulous and knowledgeable Team around me, from the Showroom staff all the way through to the Delivery guys, each and every one ready and willing to provide a high level of Customer Service.
Again I thank you for your wonderful review and should you have any further requirements pleas do not hesitate to come back to us.
Mr & Mrs Robertson
Verified Buyer
"First class staff Julie provided an exceptional amount of help and advice to help us choose the best products for our needs First Class Service First Class Product"
Dear Mr & Mrs Robertson
Thank you for taking time to provide such positive feedback and award 5* following delivery of your furniture, which you describe as First Class. A fabulous compliment if ever there was one, thank you so much.
Julie will be delighted to learn she has a personal mention in your review and that you appreciated her assistance and advice in making those all important decisions such as model, interiors and fabrics etc. Not an easy task given the thousands of fabrics we have available in store.
Again I thank you for your First Class review and should you have any further requirements please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Managing Director, Delcor Limited
Mrs Bowman
Verified Buyer
"I purchased my Suite from your Stamford shop and took delivery a few weeks ago. I'm absolutely delighted with it, beautifully upholstered and well made. My thanks go to Andrea who was marvellous, she was very patient as I found it difficult to choose the colour and fabric, it was no trouble to her to have samples sent to me and look through many of your sample books. I would also say the two men who delivered the furniture on a wet dark evening, were very efficient and cheerful...thank you"
Dear Mrs Bowman
Thank you for your most informative review and award of 5* following delivery of your Delcor upholstered furniture.
I am pleased to learn you are delighted with the quality and finish of your sofa and chair and also the level of service and knowledge shown by Andrea, who will be thrilled to learn she has a personal mention in your review.
I am not an advocate of the hard sell approach, we prefer Customers to feel comfortable, relaxed and at ease in our Showrooms and make as many visits to us as is necessary, in order to make those all important decisions.
Again I thank you for your positive feedback and trust you will enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor upholstered furniture.
Managing Director, Delcor Limited
"We’ve just taken delivery of our new Eaton sofa & petit chair which was promised in time for Christmas, absolutely fabulous we are both highly delighted with the quality and finish. Delivery was on time with polite and friendly staff. The furniture showroom and staff are and absolute credit to delcor. We really do highly recommend them. Than you ."
Dear Mr Weston
Thank you so much for leaving such positive feedback and awarding 5* following delivery of your Delcor upholstered furniture.
I am thrilled to learn you are delighted with the quality and finish of your furniture and also the level of service you experienced from my staff, from start to finish. You are correct in saying they are a credit to Delcor, I appreciate that I have a very good knowledgeable Team around me.
I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor furniture and should you have any further requirements, please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Melanie & Sean Keenan
Unverified Reviewer
"Just wish to thank all at Delcor for my beautiful Metro Sofa, covered in a beautiful designers Guild zinc velvet. My husband & I, are thrilled with our second purchase from Delcor. Fantastic quality & service from all the staff would highly recommend this company! I wouldn't shop any where else for my sofa furniture. Merry Christmas to you all x"
Dear Mr & Mrs Keenan
Thank you also for your glowing review and award of 5*, I think it is safe to say you are one very happy Customer and I am absolutely thrilled to learn you would not shop anywhere else.
My compliments of the season and all best wishes to you for 2018. Please do not hesitate to come back to us should you have any further requirements in the future.
Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 288 reviews