Delcor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delcor
Over A Month
Read Delcor Reviews

About Delcor:

Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy
Delcor 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Mr & Mrs Wilkinson
Delcor 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Nichola
Delcor 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Mr & Mrs Kirby
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Ms Barrow
Worth the long lockdown wait. Excellent service from delivery staff too.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We bought a Delcor sofa 20 years ago and had to pass it on due to a house move. We have missed it ever since and are looking forward to getting a new Delcor sofa this year. We have missed our Delcor sofa soooooo much. Excellent comfort, extremely stylish and very hard wearing. Even after 10 years it still looked and felt as good as new!
I cannot speak highly enough of this company and everyone who works there. There is no doubt our sofa and chair were expensive, and its easy to be put off by this if that’s all you are looking at but you really do get what you pay from when you do business with this company. Not only is the product fantastic, sturdy and likely to last a lifetime, their customer service is outstanding. They held on to our sofa (at no cost) for several months whilst we were waiting for our house to be built and their staff even helped us to pick the right carpet to match everything together. I’ve rated them 5 stars, if I could give them 10 stars I would.
We are absolutely delighted with our three piece suite. 3 rd time we have chosen Delcor over 40 yrs. Excellent advice given and delivery as promised. Beautifully made. Thank you. Lorna Hill. Tynemouth.
This is the third time that we have purchased a Delcor sofa. The first time was in 1988 and the sofa is still in use at our daughter's house. The last sofas had not worn out, we just wanted a chnage. Superb quality and value.
Great service. Fabulous sofas. Highly recommend.
First purchased delcor 25 years ago, you cannot wear it out I’ve 2 sofas which have been used by my grandchildren as trampolines and camps for years. So I decided to buy new cos after all things started looking jaded but after seeing what was on offer out there finally returned to delcor and couldn’t be happier —- here’s to another 25 years
Fantastic to hear and that you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Following many visits we made to delcor before finally selecting the fabric to recover our existing delcor seating we were always greeted with lots of friendly and helpful advice as well as cups of coffee, but never at any time did we feel pressurised or rushed even though we constantly changed our minds. Our old chairs were collected with ease, promptly and efficiently. The building work to our home dragged on for much longer than expected 1 year to be exact but Delcor never failed to offer support and assurances it was no problem for them to hold onto the suite. We were not dissapointed at all, their workmanship is second to non and we have once again a beautiful unique to us sofa and chairs. A truly unique and bespoke service that sets Delcor apart from its competitors.
Recovers are still a huge part of our business as an economical way to retain the same great style and shape but with a fresh new look. Thank you for your kind words.
Excellent quality
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5* review.
Fantastic service from a very helpful advisor Julie. The sofa did not disappoint. Would definitely recommend Delcor to friends and family
Delcor 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Thank you for your kind words and for taking time out to tell us about your Delcor experience. Sofa looks great!
We have had our Delcor suite now for over 30 years and it was showing its age. It has been a comfy seat for grown ups, but also dens of many disguises for our kids and grandkids! However, we still loved the design and decided we’d rather have it refurbished than buy a new one. It has now been back with us for a few months and is settling in nicely, although it did have a strong “fishy” smell to start with......from the stuffing we assumed,but that’s now gone. The crew at Delcor have done a great job.
Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase with us. The distinctive odour you refer to can sometimes be a result of the newness of the cushions and the actual fabric itself, which as you describe does disappear in time. Thank you again for your comments and for the 5 star review
Excellent customer focus and attention. Not a cheap new / refurbished product[s] but really good quality. Covid-19 hit in the middle of the programme, but we were kept informed all the time. Delivery drivers on time and courteous / helpful. As was your agent Richelle Spooner-Davidson at Derwent House Witney. Full marks, and thank you.
Thank you very much for the 5* review - I am delighted to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received.
Extremely pleased with the service from start to finish. The refurbishment of my old sofa was sublime. The wait was well worth it. Many thanks
I have been a customer of Delcor since 1981, I have purchased 2 three piece suites and have also used the reupholstering service. The quality of the products is amazing and the customer service is exactly as you would hope. I couldn't praise this company highly enough in all aspects.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, so it is good to hear from a satisfied customer.
From the commencement of choosing the sofa’s, deciding which fabric for each one and cushions etc the process was very smooth , all of the staff were incredibly helpful . The delivery was exactly as stated and the gentlemen who did the delivery were very careful and meticulous. Overall an excellent service and the sofas are beautiful and very comfortable.
Fantastic service from the start firstly dealing with Ali Griffins then with the delivery men who collected and delivered our sofas they were very professional and did an amazing job then down to the quality of the sofas which we adore. Please pass on to the delivery men we where very happy with there service.
Your kind words will be forwarded to all concerned.
Excellent quality at a fair price
Thank you for taking time to leave us a 5* review.
Been a customer since 1983. Fantastic helpful knowledgeable staff. Excellent service excellent product.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5* review.
We love our two sofas and footstool. Luxury comfort, and they look great.
I wish you many years of comfort with your new Delcor furniture.
I was recommended to visit Delcor from my neighbour and I am so pleased I took their advice. From entering the store Rick looked after me advising and helping with my decisions. I would highly recommend this company.
Delcor 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Delcor 5 star review on 17th November 2020 Delcor 5 star review on 17th November 2020
I am delighted to hear that you are so pleased with your Delcor experience.
Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 495 reviews