Delcor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delcor
Over A Month
Read Delcor Reviews

About Delcor:

Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy
Delcor 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Mr & Mrs Wilkinson
Delcor 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Nichola
Delcor 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Mr & Mrs Kirby
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Ms Barrow
Thank you Delcor love my new sofas, a stress free experience from walking into showroom to the two gentleman that delivered and assembled sofa bed. The two lady sales staff were so helpful and knowledgeable and very patient, the quality of fabric and the craftsmanship which has gone into each sofa is very visible by their shear beauty. Overall excellent
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020 Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Thank you for your kind words and for taking time out to tell us about your Delcor experience.
Hello Colin.

The sofa was delivered by two top chaps that were incredibly helpful and professional. The sofa is currently a little stiff but I guess over time it'll soften up. The arms had to come off to get it in. I was getting nervous when it was taken to bits in the hallway downstairs but the two guys knew exactly what they were doing and installed it in the flat. These chaps are two multi tasking individuals and are a huge asset to Delcor. So often when ordering furniture when it comes to delivery the customer service so often falls apart. Please forward my observations to head office and the logistics manager.

This brings me to the question of 'when's my chair coming'?

Kind regards.

Vincent
Vincent Poole
Dear Mr Poole
Thank you so very much for your fabulous review and award of 5* following delivery of your sofa.
You are correct in that the sofa will soften with use. As with a pair of good quality shoes, they need to be 'worn in' over a period of time and then they become your most favourite pair.
I thank you for your observation that Brian and Gavin my delivery guys are first rate in their approach to deliveries and customer satisfaction, nothing is ever too much for them. If it is proving difficult to fit the biggest of sofas through the smallest of doorways, then they will dismantle the sofa and carry it through piece by piece. They will actually be delivering your chair to you on the date Andrew in Transport has recently arranged with you, so then your order will be complete.
Again I thank you for your most informative review and should you require anything further please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Delcor Limited
Very helpful and professional. A great choice of styles and fabrics and the ability to let the customer design their own furniture. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Dear Mr & Mrs Sim
Thank you for your most informative review and reward of 5* following delivery of your Delcor upholstered sofas.
We do have hundreds of fabrics available and my staff are there to offer any advice and put forward ideas to assist you in designing furniture to suit your personal requirements in any way they can.
I am delighted you experienced a professional level of Customer Service and that you would happily recommend us.
I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort on your Delcor furniture and please do not hesitate to come back to us should you have any further requirements.
Delcor Limited
Delighted with my new sofa.....well worth the wait and the money! Customer service great and I wish all deliveries were as on time and hassle free. Now saving for an armchair!
Dear Delcor Customer
Thank you for your fabulous review and award of 5* following delivery of your upholstered sofas.
I am thrilled to learn you are delighted with the overall quality of your sofas and value for money and that your overall shopping experience with Delcor has been a hassle free one.
We look forward to seeing you back in our Stamford store when you're ready for an accompanying chair to compliment your sofa.
Thank you again for taking time to complete your review, very much appreciated.
Great product!
Dear Mr Campbell
Thank you for your reward of 5* and your short but informative review following delivery of you upholstered sofa.
Should you have any further requirements please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Trusting you enjoy many years of comfort on your Delcor upholstered sofa
Delcor Limited
We've been looking for new sofas for three or four years and had virtually made up our minds to buy from Multiyork. However, as we were intent on moving house we delayed our purchase until we found suitable new premises. When we went back to Multiyork we were put off by the lack of clarity around their offers and prices. We went to an independent furnisher of high repute based in our village but discovered he was trying to sell an inferior fabric at an inflated price - possibly because he thought he'd got us (so to speak) because we were in the village. He would have been a thousand pounds more for a much less durable fabric and was not so flexible over size and style.Then, through the internet, we found Delcore. It meant a thirty mile trip to Stamford but from the minute we entered the store something clicked. Impressive furniture, relaxed atmosphere, helpful staff and a great choice of fabrics. The furniture was delivered on time and, quite frankly, is stunning. It is very well made, beautifully crafted and exudes quality. Furthermore and most important - it's very comfortable. If there is just a hint of criticism it is that the base of the sofas - the bit behind and beneath the cushions - is made from different fabric of a plain utility type however, as this cannot be seen, it is a minor point though it was unexpected as our previous sofa and arm chair was completely covered in the chosen fabric. This is but a minor detail and may have been something we missed when viewing the displayed items in store or when discussing the purchase with the staff. That apart, the furniture is perfect. We don't buy furniture often but we would definitely return to Delcore (in fact we have a couple of additional items on order) and wholeheartedly recommend Delcore when the opportunity arises. Well done and thank you very much.
Dear Mr & Mrs Barnes
.. .. and thank you very much for this most glowing review of all reviews and your fabulous award of 5*.
After reading your review about your upholstered furniture journey all I can say really is .. .. .. "their loss is Delcor's gain".
I thank you most sincerely for your extremely positive feedback complimenting the relaxed atmosphere in the showroom, the level of customer service offered by my knowledgeable staff and not forgetting the finished quality and comfort of your recently delivered upholstered sofas, one of which I notice was modified to your personal requirements.
I also appreciate your valuable feedback and opinion on the standard method of upholstering the base of the sofas which is something I have taken on board and will most certainly be considering.
I am most reassured to hear you have no reservations whatsoever in recommending Delcor based on your own experience with us and for this I reiterate my most sincere thanks to you.
Kindest regards
Delcor Limited
Very good quality; easy to adjust measurements to individual requirements. Huge choice of materials.
Dear Mrs Tybulewicz
Thank you so much for taking time to complete this review and for your award of 5* following delivery of your recent Delcor purchase.
I am delighted to learn we have managed to fulfill your bespoke order of an upholstered chair modified to your personal requirements in a fabric of your choice chosen from the vast collection we have available to us.
Should you have any further requirements at all please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Rick Petini Managing Director
Delcor Limited
I'm absolutely delighted with my upholstered bed from Delcor. The design & quality are superb.
All the team at Delcor were really lovely to deal with. Many companies talk about being the best & delivering good customer service but I found this to actually be the case with Delcor.

I would have no hesitation in buying from them again or recommending to others.
Dear Mrs Bond,
Thank you most sincerely for your fabulous review, complimenting not only your bespoke upholstered bed but also the level of service you experienced.
I am delighted to learn you would have no hesitation in recommending us and I look forward to assisting you again in the very near future.
kind regards
Delcor Limited
My new sofas are beautiful. So well made and a joy to sit on. The service from the Altrincham store, plus the team in Northumberland was great from start to finish.
Dear Mrs Walker,
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with your sofas and that the comfort is to your personal satisfaction.
Regarding the service you experienced , I am most grateful for your kind words which are most encouraging to all departments and if we are able to assist further in the future please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Delcor Limited
Purchased a number of items over 8,000 GBP.

Within 1 week from delivery noticed a small area of the leather that had poor stitching and the under leather surface at that stitching area was exposed.

Delcor said we must have rubbed the surface off even though we had just taken off the plastic covers and had not used the items.

Refused to do anything about it.

Shame as the products are good just the aftercare is non existent.
I am so very sorry to learn you feel so aggrieved that you describe the aftercare service you received from my Customer Service department as 'non existent'. Looking into the history of your order I see the furniture was delivered to you on 29 October 2015 and you contacted us to report this issue some 7weeks later on 17 December 2015.
Subsequent detailed photographs you kindly sent to us of the leather to this one isolated area causing you concern were examined by our leather supplier's Sales Manager who then forwarded them to the tannery for their comments. Their findings were that the surface of the leather had, in their expert opinion been subjected to some form of abrasion resulting in the surface of the leather being removed. The pictures also identified no stitching issues at all, in fact they confirmed the stitching was of good quality and this was all reported in subsequent telephone conversations and in writing to you. My Customer Service department in conversations followed by a letter to you, referred you to the Leather Protection Policy purchased when you ordered with us and as we heard nothing further from you we assumed the matter had been dealt with accordingly and resolved to your satisfaction. Nonetheless I am of course delighted to learn you are happy with the overall quality of our product.
Thank you and kind regards, Rick Petini, Managing Director Delcor Limited
everything was all right!
Dear Mr Washington,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete this review. I appreciate your positive feedback and your reward of 5 stars based on the finished product and the service experienced from start to finish. I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort and should you have any further requirements please do not hesitate to come back to us.
Rick Petini Managing Director,
Delcor Limited
We cannot thank you enough for your kind, efficient and professional service. Our sofas arrived 2 weeks ago and they look absolutely gorgeous! You have an image in your head of how things will look in a particular setting and can sometimes be disappointed with the reality. We were not......the sofas are better than we imagined and fit in with our colour scheme perfectly. Our special thanks for this must go to Yvonne who has guided us through the whole process. Thanks a million Yvonne!
Dear Mrs Reeve
Thank you so much for taking time to complete this review and I think it is safe to say you are one happy Customer.
It is most reassuring and rewarding when Customers provide such positive feedback as you have, and I am delighted to learn we have exceeded your expectations now your 'gorgeous' sofas are in situ in your home, complimenting your colour scheme perfectly.
I am also pleased to hear my team of sales consultants and in particular Yvonne on this occasion, as well as my staff in all other departments are offering a level of customer care and service which has not gone unnoticed by you. I find this most reassuring, thank you so much.
Again thank you for your most kind review, I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor furniture and please do not hesitate to come back to us should you require anything further.
Rick Petini, Managing Director
What can I say - from the moment I went into the London store I was treated so well as a customer. My husband and I had spent 3 months going to all the normal stores around the local areas and were desperate to have a sofa with a firm back. I received lots of help and advice from Colin the Manager and then subsequently his boss who came down for the sales. We are both retired and they were so helpful in advising us what to purchase. For me choosing the colour was hard as our room is very dark and Colin was excellent at helping me. When my sofa arrived it was perfect and all my qualms disappeared. Thank you so much and I am recommending Delcor to all my friends.
Dear Mr & Mrs Newman
Thank you so very much for your glowing review particularly where Colin and I both get a mention. Colin and I both remember how worried you were about fabrics, colours and models and we're so pleased that after working together over the weeks the bespoke sofa we designed after a team effort, is now sitting proudly in place in your home.
Again I thank you for your most informative review and trust you enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor bespoke upholstered sofa.
Managing Director
The Salesman who dealt with me was exemplary ; very helpful, knowledgeable and most efficient .

The delivery arrangements were also exemplary. It was both pleasing and refreshing to be the recipient of such a prompt, efficient and delivery service.

It was an exemplary transaction.

Please congratulate and thank all concerned.
Dear Mrs Murray
Thank you most sincerely for your extremely kind and positive feedback.
It is most gratifying to learn of your complete satisfaction with the service you have encountered and I shall have pleasure in passing on your complimentary comments to all concerned.
Trusting you enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor upholstered furniture and assuring you of our best attention at all times.
Rick Petini, Managing Director
The service received from Delcor from initial contact through to delivery of my reupholstered sofa has been exemplary. The showroom staff couldn't do enough to provide advice and fabric samples; the delivery staff were also helpful and courteous. In addition, your staff were excellent at communicating likely timelines for the whole process and keeping me updated. Overall, one of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long while. Thank you.
Dear Mrs Groves
Thank you sincerely for your most glowing review.
It is always most rewarding for me to receive confirmation that my staff have excelled in ensuring our Customers Delcor experience has been a most pleasurable and memorable one. As owner of the Company I take great pride and am most appreciative of the level of dedication to Customer Service and Care shown by all my staff, from the Showrooms right through the factory to the Delivery Team.
I have a team of staff who are dedicated to the overall quality of the upholstered furniture we manufacture and I'm sure you will agree this is reflected in your recent personal Delcor experience.
Again I thank you for you kind review and assure you of our best attention at all times.
Rick Petini, Managing Director
Most welcoming excellent staff. Very helpful. Nothing was a trouble. Settees look fab. Delivery firm was brilliant. Thank you Delcor.
We had our 20 year old Delcor suite recovered in leather and are very pleased with it. Excellent service would highly recommend Delcor to family and friends.
Dear Mr & Mrs Humes
Thank you so much for taking time to complete the review, it is very much appreciated.
It is most rewarding that you, as a valued Customer have supplied positive feedback not only about your satisfaction with your refurbished Delcor furniture but also the service you experienced in the process, so much so that you would highly recommend Delcor to family and friends.
Again my thanks for completing the review and I trust you will enjoy many more years with your refurbished Delcor furniture.
Kind regards
Rick Petini, Managing Director.
I couldn't have been happier with the service I received from Delcor.
The Sofa and chairs I liked were made bespoke to exacting specifications. The fabric I had seen on a recent trip to Italy was sourced and absolutely nothing was too much trouble.
My sofa and chairs now take pride of place in my lounge and everyone remarks on how beautiful they are. I'm one very pleased customer who wouldn't hesitate to recommend Delcor
Dear Mrs Lewis
Thank you so very much for your most glowing review.
It is always most rewarding when Customers provide such positive feedback as you yourself have .. .. confirmation we at Delcor must be getting something right. Without our loyal Customers we would have no business therefore if and where possible we leave no stone unturned in order to fulfill our Customers requirements, even sourcing fabrics from Italy!
I am so pleased your Delcor experience has been a happy experience and I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor upholstered furniture.
Kind regards
Rick Petini, Managing Director.
Delcor is rated 4.96 based on 493 reviews