Delcor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Delcor
Over A Month
Read Delcor Reviews

About Delcor:

Delcor fly the flag for British craftsmanship with made-to-measure sofas and chairs.

Our furniture is made to last a lifetime: we happily apply a 50 year guarantee all our solid birch frames. While the fabric is totally up to you, with over 10,000 of the best designer fabrics and leathers from around the world to choose from. We offer delivery to your home direct from the workshop, and we'll assemble your sofa on site in the event of any access problems.

Visit us at one of our four stunning destination showrooms around the country and talk to our Designers about creating an original Delcor piece for your home. Find us in Fulham, Cheshire, Seaton Delaval or Stamford, or call us on 0191 237 1303 for help and advice.

Tell us how Delcor made you happy
Delcor 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Mr & Mrs Wilkinson
Delcor 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Nichola
Delcor 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Mr & Mrs Kirby
Delcor 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Ms Barrow
Whilst I am over the moon with the finished products, the customer service fell short both in terms of attitude and communication. I felt the person I dealt with didn’t think I deserved Delcor sofas. I overheard other customers receiving far superior service from the female assistant. A request sent via email sent on 13th August requesting delivery on a specific date at the end of September was ignored and I had to have 3 sofas delivered the following week. I knew the email had been received and read by them. No apology was given when I queried the lack of response Again delighted with sofas but if I hadn’t used Delcor before and been happy they may not have received my order on this occasion.
Dear Mrs Storey

Thank you for taking the time to review your Delcor experience.

I pride my company on our high standards of customer care, therefore I was quite shocked to hear that the service you received fell below our usual superior standards.

I want all of our customers to be 100% happy with their Delcor journey and will not accept anything that falls short of that expectation.

Rest assured I will fully investigate the matter and will be in touch with you to discuss the issue and to personally convey my apologies.

Best wishes
Rick Petini
MANAGING DIRECTOR
having had a good experience the first time, I have to say I found the service slightly snooty this time. The staff were not particularly helpful and frankly looked down their noses at me (even though we had ordered from Delcor before). Sofa is good and I am happy about that. But not sure whether I would rush back in the way I did before. I will definitely look around this time.
Hi
Following on from our telephone conversation I wish to reiterate my sincere apologies for how you felt you were treated when placing your order with us.
I was extremely disappointed to read your comments and very surprised to say the least.
I am however so pleased that you love your sofa and will continue to recommend us to your friends.
As per our conversation this morning I am so delighted that you intend to remain a customer of ours ~ and a very valued one at that!

Very best wishes
Rick Petini
Managing Director
We purchased a Delcor suite in the 80's and were very happy with it. Last year it needed recovering so back to Delcor we went. The showroom staff obviously were unaware of the process, claiming certain things were not an option unless a considerable fee was paid. When our suite was collected, it was obvious that the order had been mixed up, which needed a phone call to rectify. When the suite was returned the delivery men managed to smash a garden vase for which we were compensated. Although we are happy with the suite, we cannot say that our Delcor experience this time has been at all pleasant.
Dear Mr Bell,
Thank you for your feedback following delivery of your refurbished sofa and chair and I am very sorry to hear of your unhappiness with the service you feel you experienced.
I understand you placed your first refurbishment order at our Harrogate store in May 2015 and that you decided to cancel this order due to problems we experienced trying to obtain the correct shade of your selected fabric from our supplier, within your required time frame.
You kindly reordered with us at our Northumberland store in July 2015 and despite the same problems arising with the same fabric when we tried to obtain your shade of fabric, our supplier generously offered to contact their mill to have the required length of fabric specially woven for your order. This understandably incurred additional time on the original lead time quoted to you which was inevitable I am sure you will agree.
I notice various modifications were also made to the original Harrogate order which required additional working and costings and as a Gesture of Goodwill the original price quoted by the Harrogate store in May was honoured and the subsequent modification costs as well as other additional 'optional' costs incurred were offered to you free of charge also.
I am sure you will agree that in order to refurbish your sofa and chair exactly to your requested modification and personal bespoke requirement my staff must ensure all aspects and options are confirmed and precise to ensure the furniture in manufactured accurately.
I do hope you will accept my apology that you feel your Delcor experience has been a disappointing one and therefore we need to try harder next time.
Again I thank you for taking time to complete this review and I trust you will enjoy many years of comfort with your Delcor refurbished furniture.
Thank you and kind regards, Rick Petini, Managing Director Delcor Limited