Cylinders2Go Reviews

Read Cylinders2Go Reviews

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

Tell us how Cylinders2Go made you happy
After seeing good reviews for this website I felt confident to get a cylinder from them. How wrong was I.... Ordered the cylinder on the 17th December 2018, was expecting it on the 20th, nothing arrived. After emailing Trevor I was told it was signed for at 8.15 on the 20th Dec. My lad waited in all day but nothing came. When I put this to Trevor, I have been told briefly he will look into it, but even with continuous emailing to Trevor and with the exception of Christmas holidays, I have heard nothing and he has now gone silent on me. On the 2nd January I used PayPal resolution centre to contact him and as yet still heard nothing. I am giving him until Tuesday to confirm a refund will be given or I will be forced to escalate the case with PayPal. I am saddened that this has happened and that Trevor cant respond to an email even if Trevor genuinely believes in his eyes that I have the cylinder, to which I can only assure him I have not if he would allow me to. Plus he has not given me any courier details or shown me any prove of signature. I would love to be putting a counter review to this on the web tomorrow as this is sadly the 1st poor review I have had to give a company. However, Trevor has not done himself any favours and people need to know what they may be dealing with. Phil Smith
Ordered online with a couple of phone queries which were answered very well, Cylinder arrived exactly as planned. No problems and would recommend this company.
Excellent service, excellent cylinder, excellent prices. Delivery company let the side though, was a day late in delivering, but apart from that...excellent.
Very quick delivery as promised -an excellent product installed the next day and a very happy customer-job well done.I will have no problem recommending - to family and trades-a service like yours and a product to match is very hard to find-keep up the good work.
Good website - easy to navigate/use, products clearly displayed and well documented. Keen prices compared to others. Delivery was one working day longer than quoted however upon telephoning them they said that my item (Tempest Solar HW Cylinder) was not a stock item and was being despatched from the manufacturer, so a perfectly acceptable explanation. (They were, incidentally, very quick to answer the phone and most helpful too). Product arrived mid-day, was very well packaged and included all necessary parts & accessories for installation - my plumber/engineer was impressed too! Will certainly use this company again and happily recommend.
This was by far one of the most painful experiences I've had renovating my entire house. Firstly, next day delivery did not exist. 4 days later I sought the whereabouts and tracking information. The tracking details from DX shipping were useless. I call them up and ask for ETA, next day sir. Take time off work to obviously receive the cylinder and no arrival again! Call them up, they couldn't find the driver. What!? Call up Telford, it will be worn you tomorrow. Ok great. Another day, still lack a cylinder. Call them up, can't find the cylinder!!! Call the manufacturer and get a new one. Over a week later after false promises and delivery times, it finally showed up 5mins before last delivery time. What an absolute embarrassing farce of an that experience was. Wasted countless hours of people's lives due to complete incompetence.
Slightly disappointed that we did not get our cylinder when anticipated as was damaged in transit so not delivered. No correspondence was made with us until l rang them and they were then very helpful in getting another shipped for the next morning. Unfortunate event that was delivery companies fault.
Excellent service would highly recommend Cylinders2Go very quick service.
Very good efficient service, at the right price
Good speedy service, competitive prices, happy with everything.
Pleasure to do business with. Trevor was helpful and the cylinder very competitively priced. Delivered quickly.
Purchased a cylinder and immersion, the immersion came fitted, only it wasn't - it only looked fitted, turned on water, cleared an air lock and had water through the ceiling on a 800K property. Either leave the immersion separate in a box, fit it properly (needed another 1/2 turn) or label over it that is not tightened.
sorry to hear about the situation that occurred during your install thou I'd have doubts about an installer that doesn't check all the connections as advised in the install manual . Pretty much rule 1. thanks for your feedback thou, pass on my advise to your installer as no connections can be made good in a factory situation only on install as specified in Telfords manual.
Great quality supplier , fast delivery ! 5 star !
Excellent - very quick to send the item. Manufacturer had changed the tank design which did not reflect in the picture on website otherwise would have been 5*
Cylinders2Go were great! Had ordered my cylinder on Thursday and it was delivered before 10 am the next day. Look forward to using them again. I highly recommend them!!!!
Still Awaiting the delivery of the tank. Seems to be stuck at Kidds Transport in Lancaster. They have contacted me but have failed to deliver. Can you re arrange for a new delivery Thanks Geoff Sargent
One of the few places that stocked the horizontal cylinder I was looking for. Great price. And really quick pallet delivery too. Would thoroughly recommend to others.
Excellent products, well priced and quick speedy delivery A+++++++++
Good helpful guys to deal with but don't trust the delivery times on the website, ring to confirm or you could be disappointed.
Tempest solar 300lt Fantastic price. Unfortunately the item was not in stock, contrary to the website when I ordered. For me this was quite critical as I had a fitter arranged for the day after supposed delivery. However, I was contacted quickly by the seller who explained the situation and as a result I was able to make alternative arrangements. This is the reason for 4 stars and not 5. My advice is to make double sure the item is/when available before making other arrangements. Other than that I am very happy with my overall experience and would buy from them again (providing the price remains keen!)
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.49 based on 255 reviews