Cylinders2Go Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cylinders2Go

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

How would you rate Cylinders2Go ?

Stephen Porter
Verified Buyer
"Good price and amazingly quick delivery. Arrived next day."
"Great product and no one can argue that the the Price is great the only slight complaint I might have made is the description does not give much information like that there the cold feed can enter on either side so 3 1” couplings are needed"
Sean Rutland
Verified Buyer
"Can’t write enough good things, fast turnaround great product, great price, this is the only place to go for cylinders"
Geoffrey Willavise
Verified Buyer
"The cylinder arrived quickly and was easy to install."
Justin Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery with no issue"
"The Unit arrived as promised in pristine condition on the day - great price and great service - great product - thank you"
Brian Ellwood
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, and friendly, offered good advice on choices. Delivery overnight, driver friendly and also very helpful, arrived on scheduled time, progressive tracking very useful to be sure I was in for delivery."
Phillip Toale
Verified Buyer
"Your website stated if ordered before I think it was 12:00 the cylinder would be delivered the following day. I had two engineers waiting for it to be delivered at our office only to be told when we rang up at 11:30 to find out what time it was being delivered I was told it is not out for delivery today and I questioned this as per the above only to be told either we can deliver it tomorrow or I can refund your money it’s up to you take it or leave it. The whole reason I used your company was because it said next day delivery. I could have got it cheaper elsewhere and told are clients this and not informed them it was coming on a certain day when it wasn’t. The person on the phone was very abrupt and was like take it or leave it am not bothered type of attitude."
"Very happy with my purchase. The day I received It, I got an e-mail saying it had been produced. But I still had to phone to find out if it was being delivered that day. Other than that everything was fine."
Penhurst Properties
"Good service"
Gregory Jones
Verified Buyer
"The cylinder arrived on time and very well packaged. Communication was good."
Mike Donaldson
Verified Reviewer
"sell a top quality product at a very reasonable price-delivered next day at no extra cost-cheerful and helpful driver-couldn't be more pleased"
Bill Woolcombe
Verified Buyer
"Good product, but a little unorganized. Got an email saying"order complete" the day before it was delivered. Well in my eyes it's not complete until I have taken possession. Then when I called to enquire about delivery, no-one seemed to know when it would be out to me. Ended up calling 3 times in total over 2 days and still had no idea when it was coming. Did get told I would get a call back when they found out more information, but never did. Shame"
"Good fast next day delivery..and well packaged. A confirmation of dispatch email with tracking no. would be a useful addition to this service."
Mark Holmes
Verified Buyer
"The company was Good and Price was good, This what made our Decision But the Delivery was very Poor along with the poor Customer service for not keeping us updated where and when the Cylinder was going to be delivered as it went 4 hrs over the time said. The customer waited as we were told it would be delivered within 1hr which did not happen, and had to keep phoning your company, we were lucky the customer still decided to buy the cylinder and not cancel. Regards Kent Plumbing"
"Excellent product and delivery was quick, however delivery driver was clearly over worked and short tempered to have to wait two mins for someone to be at delivery address"
Glyn George
Verified Buyer
"Great service, cylinder delivered on time and very competitive. 2nd time I have used company. Will certainly use again"
David Morris
Verified Buyer
"Cylinder was ordered on a Friday afternoon 15:00 and was delivered on the following Tuesday to me in Scotland. A very prompt and helpful service. Would certainly use this company again. Well done!"
"Great price and service. Cylinder arrived very quickly."
Mike Walker McCallum Homes
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy to deal with I have used this company a number of times now and they are spot on, keep to their promised delivery and very helpful"
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.67 based on 143 reviews