Cylinders2Go Reviews

Read Cylinders2Go Reviews

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

Tell us how Cylinders2Go made you happy
Quality value for money product, easy to order,good communications,very helpfull, delivered within a week during the current situation !!
Well done Thank you!!
I ordered the 90 litre direct combination cylinder to replace a 50 year old leaking one .
It arrived very quickly. I spent some time working out what holes to plug
and what holes to drill .
( I had to remember that the threaded holes are b s p )
All connected up now , very pleased
with the price and quality of my 2go Cylinder.
Placed order 28th August eventually arrived 10th September but I had to make numerous phone calls, one to the manufacturer myself! Communication is rubbish. I paid by Paypal and the mobile number I found on my paypal account and the one you need to call to get someone to answer is 07939996940. We are a plumbing and heating company and could have put a lot of work their way but we absolutely won't be using them again!! Avoid at all costs
Never answer phone, don't answer emails, says 3 days delivery now been waiting 7 with NO communication. If I don't hear by midday 4th September 2020 I will be taking matter to Trading Standards! Terrible company. We are a business and could have put a lot of business there way...no way that'll happen now and I'm £209 down!!!!!! Absolutely fuming!!
Cylinder turned up over a week late and was damaged when it finally turned up. The advisor was getting a sandwich so “would ring back in 20 minutes”, did not call back. I had a to contact the next day and was initially hung up on. Finally got through, no apologies, no offer of any sort of compensation, shockingly bad service. Avoid at all costs.
No one replies to emails. I have to phone to get any sort of details. When I did get my water cylinder it wasn’t what I asked for. And I’m still waiting for a replacement many many weeks latter
very rude, no customer service, in a rush to put the phone down on me while i was talking asking about a product
Good price and excellent communication/ service .
Amazing value, best price around. Very quick delivery and excellent protective packaging
Great quality product and amazing value. Next day delivery to boot. What’s not to like? Highly recommended!
Easy to use website, quick efficient service and delivery
Very helpful on the phone and next day delivery on time. Great price9
Excellent service and communication would definitely recommend. Jim Cole, Cole & Co UK Limited
Amazing service
Was exactly as advertised came on time good company.
I found ordering the cylinder very easy and the price very good. The cylinder arrived the following day which was very good. An Email would have been very helpful though to confirm expected delivery day and estimated time.
On the whole though purchasing the cylinder from you was a good experience.
No invoice ever received even though requested. Suggest avoid.
Very good.
Product fine but I found communication poor. Tried contacting them before purchase to query product dimensions (twice by email, multiple phone calls) and absolutely no response. Had to contact the manufacturer instead in the end. After placing the order, there was no subsequent notification on the day it was out for delivery so had to call up to ask whether it had been dispatched.
Delivery next working day as per our terms. Really sorry you felt the need to leave negative review but we can’t do better than this !?
Excellent service - delivery on the day I requested (I could have had next-day delivery if that was convenient). Very good price too.
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.52 based on 250 reviews