Cylinders2Go Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Cylinders2Go

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

How would you rate Cylinders2Go?

Mike Donaldson
Verified Reviewer
"sell a top quality product at a very reasonable price-delivered next day at no extra cost-cheerful and helpful driver-couldn't be more pleased"
Bill Woolcombe
Verified Buyer
"Good product, but a little unorganized. Got an email saying"order complete" the day before it was delivered. Well in my eyes it's not complete until I have taken possession. Then when I called to enquire about delivery, no-one seemed to know when it would be out to me. Ended up calling 3 times in total over 2 days and still had no idea when it was coming. Did get told I would get a call back when they found out more information, but never did. Shame"
"Good fast next day delivery..and well packaged. A confirmation of dispatch email with tracking no. would be a useful addition to this service."
Mark Holmes
Verified Buyer
"The company was Good and Price was good, This what made our Decision But the Delivery was very Poor along with the poor Customer service for not keeping us updated where and when the Cylinder was going to be delivered as it went 4 hrs over the time said. The customer waited as we were told it would be delivered within 1hr which did not happen, and had to keep phoning your company, we were lucky the customer still decided to buy the cylinder and not cancel. Regards Kent Plumbing"
"Excellent product and delivery was quick, however delivery driver was clearly over worked and short tempered to have to wait two mins for someone to be at delivery address"
Glyn George
Verified Buyer
"Great service, cylinder delivered on time and very competitive. 2nd time I have used company. Will certainly use again"
David Morris
Verified Buyer
"Cylinder was ordered on a Friday afternoon 15:00 and was delivered on the following Tuesday to me in Scotland. A very prompt and helpful service. Would certainly use this company again. Well done!"
"Great price and service. Cylinder arrived very quickly."
Mike Walker McCallum Homes
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy to deal with I have used this company a number of times now and they are spot on, keep to their promised delivery and very helpful"
Anthony Poole
Verified Buyer
"Good service and delivery"
David Ardron
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Sunday evening, delivered Tuesday morning at 10.15. Cylinder is good quality and is fitted and working fine."
David Jones
Verified Buyer
"Everything. I ordered and paid for a tank before 12:00am for next day delivery"
we tried really hard to deliver your LATE order on time but unfortunately couldn't manage it.

Apologies but feel free to go to a supplier that is more expensive and with longer delivery schedules next time.
"Delivered next day. Well packaged. Great product quality and price. Installed and working well."
"Easy to use web site, order and delivery was excellent"
"Thanks for a very fast delivery, delivery driver was extremely helpful."
"A good price and an exceptional response time. Released for delivery within minutes of processing the order. Delivery was fast too. Slight issue getting immersion heater in but otherwise quality is spot on."
Thomas Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Good price and quick delivery"
"1) much cheaper than my long term trade account suppliers' 2) no delivery charge 3) arrived following day 4) To answer my trade account suppliers' when they ask if I want to confirm their quote to an order, give them your price, they try but cant get anywhere near; order from the internet (you). Not the people we've worked with for decades fault, its their companies policy fault 5) Times are very hard plumbing & heating wise & if I spend time with them & on the internet I know my managing agents & the private land lords we work for are getting the best price, plus (for once) a bit of room for something on the materials rather than loss to just cover basic labour."
"Early delivery and straight swop for leaking tank."
Paul Fellingham
Verified Buyer
"Lowest price I could find and very fast delivery. Thank you!"
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.67 based on 132 reviews