Cylinders2Go Reviews

Read Cylinders2Go Reviews

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

Tell us how Cylinders2Go made you happy
Bad Service...poor communicators....sent me 2 wrong cylinders which i paid for ...eventually got the right one and was told a refund will be issued...never got the refund despite several reminders....
Needing a cylinder ASAP for an elderly lady with no hot water cylinders2go managed to arrange it for a delivery within 2 days and to the ladys address to stop any further delay. Thanks guys!!
Ive just had the cylinder delivered I ordered six days ago (including SAT & SUN) i.e 4 working day, I'm yet to fit it but at this stage its seems like an absolute bargain, can't fault the man,
Only cause can’t leave 0 feedback. Communication is rubbish, the owner Trevor, promises the moon but can’t fit in his old boots. Send wrong items , wrong size cylinder- bigger with 500mm in length and try to blame manufacturers and use excuses all the time. After two weeks negotiations and promises still not collecting or replacing with what I have paid for. Useless product and lying businesses. Why do you existing?
Utterly useless. Send the wrong item, on the wrong date, to the wrong address. Very blasé about it, with no apology. I'm still having to chase the company to send the item back. This is not the first time either. I have ordered maybe 5 times from this company I 2019 and 2020. Multiple issues with incorrect and late orders. Stay clear. Their responses are slow, non-informative and devoid of any responsibility or apology.
Quality value for money product, easy to order,good communications,very helpfull, delivered within a week during the current situation !! Well done Thank you!!
I ordered the 90 litre direct combination cylinder to replace a 50 year old leaking one . It arrived very quickly. I spent some time working out what holes to plug and what holes to drill . ( I had to remember that the threaded holes are b s p ) All connected up now , very pleased with the price and quality of my 2go Cylinder.
Placed order 28th August eventually arrived 10th September but I had to make numerous phone calls, one to the manufacturer myself! Communication is rubbish. I paid by Paypal and the mobile number I found on my paypal account and the one you need to call to get someone to answer is 07939996940. We are a plumbing and heating company and could have put a lot of work their way but we absolutely won't be using them again!! Avoid at all costs
Never answer phone, don't answer emails, says 3 days delivery now been waiting 7 with NO communication. If I don't hear by midday 4th September 2020 I will be taking matter to Trading Standards! Terrible company. We are a business and could have put a lot of business there way...no way that'll happen now and I'm £209 down!!!!!! Absolutely fuming!!
Cylinder turned up over a week late and was damaged when it finally turned up. The advisor was getting a sandwich so “would ring back in 20 minutes”, did not call back. I had a to contact the next day and was initially hung up on. Finally got through, no apologies, no offer of any sort of compensation, shockingly bad service. Avoid at all costs.
No one replies to emails. I have to phone to get any sort of details. When I did get my water cylinder it wasn’t what I asked for. And I’m still waiting for a replacement many many weeks latter
very rude, no customer service, in a rush to put the phone down on me while i was talking asking about a product
Good price and excellent communication/ service .
Amazing value, best price around. Very quick delivery and excellent protective packaging
Great quality product and amazing value. Next day delivery to boot. What’s not to like? Highly recommended!
Easy to use website, quick efficient service and delivery
Very helpful on the phone and next day delivery on time. Great price9
Excellent service and communication would definitely recommend. Jim Cole, Cole & Co UK Limited
Amazing service
Was exactly as advertised came on time good company.
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.49 based on 255 reviews