Cylinders2Go Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cylinders2Go

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

How would you rate Cylinders2Go?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mike Walker McCallum Homes
Verified Reviewer
"Very easy to deal with I have used this company a number of times now and they are spot on, keep to their promised delivery and very helpful"
Anthony Poole
Verified Buyer
"Good service and delivery"
David Ardron
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Sunday evening, delivered Tuesday morning at 10.15. Cylinder is good quality and is fitted and working fine."
David Jones
Verified Buyer
"Everything. I ordered and paid for a tank before 12:00am for next day delivery"
we tried really hard to deliver your LATE order on time but unfortunately couldn't manage it.

Apologies but feel free to go to a supplier that is more expensive and with longer delivery schedules next time.
"Delivered next day. Well packaged. Great product quality and price. Installed and working well."
"Easy to use web site, order and delivery was excellent"
"Thanks for a very fast delivery, delivery driver was extremely helpful."
"A good price and an exceptional response time. Released for delivery within minutes of processing the order. Delivery was fast too. Slight issue getting immersion heater in but otherwise quality is spot on."
Thomas Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Good price and quick delivery"
"1) much cheaper than my long term trade account suppliers' 2) no delivery charge 3) arrived following day 4) To answer my trade account suppliers' when they ask if I want to confirm their quote to an order, give them your price, they try but cant get anywhere near; order from the internet (you). Not the people we've worked with for decades fault, its their companies policy fault 5) Times are very hard plumbing & heating wise & if I spend time with them & on the internet I know my managing agents & the private land lords we work for are getting the best price, plus (for once) a bit of room for something on the materials rather than loss to just cover basic labour."
"Early delivery and straight swop for leaking tank."
Paul Fellingham
Verified Buyer
"Lowest price I could find and very fast delivery. Thank you!"
Phil Wellard
Verified Buyer
"a good price and quick delivery same make as other retailers were selling at almost twice the price"
Henry Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Responsive service. Quick to help. Thanks."
Ctp Plumbandheat ,manchester
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought a few cylinders ,always arrived on time ,easy to order."
"Quick delivery and friendly service. I’ll be using again"
Richard Child
Verified Buyer
"Great prices & swift delivery."
"The service was outstanding. Would have been good to know the item had been dispatched/estimated delivery. I hope the cylinder is as quality as the service. I have had terrible experiences ordering online, this was not one of them. Worth 5*"
Chris Solek
Verified Buyer
"Alaways happy to buy here, kind, helpful staff."
"You were £100 cheaper than my local plumbers merchant and you offered next day delivery. Thank you 5 star"
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.69 based on 124 reviews