Cylinders2Go Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cylinders2Go

sales@cylinders2go.co.uk

104 Flixton Road

How would you rate Cylinders2Go ?

"Excellent. Easy to order, good price, good quality. Fast delivery in fact so fast it turned up without warning.... which is the ONLY very minor issue"
"arrived on time and was just as described."
"You need to show your cylinders with a man standing next to them . . . As its easy to order the wrong size accidentally apart from that abserlute bargain"
"Great service from order to delivery very helpful."
"Ordered combination cylinder on sunday morning and was delivered on Tuesday morning perfect and great quality will definitely be back again"
"Rapid service. Item was well packed thanks"
"Good value good service easy to deal with customer service is excellent will definitely use again"
"Very quick delivery.will use again"
"Cylinder was purchased last August and fitted by registered plumber.this May it sprung a leak which we did not notice for a while as it was behind the foam insulation. We contacted the company numerous times and were fobbed off with ' go to the manufacturers ' which is incorrect advice . Cylinders 2 go really couldn't care less. We finally got help through our plumber who contacted the manufacturers. It took more than 2 weeks to get a replacement during which me and my disabled husband were without hot water. It then cost us again to have our plumber fit the new tank. It has cost a lot to resolve this, and this is without repairing the damaged ceiling underneath the tank. Our plumber says he will never recommend the company again."
I think you'll find this was an issue with the manufacturers warranty procedure.
we supplied a product on time as always!!
sorry to hear about your issues with the manufacturer warranty thou.
if "anonymous" cares to get in touch i will see your feedback is passed on
"Brilliant service. Cylinder exactly as described at a good price. Ordered Sunday evening, delivered Tuesday morning. Perfect. Many thanks Trevor."
"Excellent service night item at 4pm was delivered 9am next morning"
"To be fair, did everything they said they would do. Very happy ."
"Good price and amazingly quick delivery. Arrived next day."
"Great product and no one can argue that the the Price is great the only slight complaint I might have made is the description does not give much information like that there the cold feed can enter on either side so 3 1” couplings are needed"
"Can’t write enough good things, fast turnaround great product, great price, this is the only place to go for cylinders"
"The cylinder arrived quickly and was easy to install."
"Fast delivery with no issue"
"The Unit arrived as promised in pristine condition on the day - great price and great service - great product - thank you"
"Very helpful, and friendly, offered good advice on choices. Delivery overnight, driver friendly and also very helpful, arrived on scheduled time, progressive tracking very useful to be sure I was in for delivery."
"Your website stated if ordered before I think it was 12:00 the cylinder would be delivered the following day. I had two engineers waiting for it to be delivered at our office only to be told when we rang up at 11:30 to find out what time it was being delivered I was told it is not out for delivery today and I questioned this as per the above only to be told either we can deliver it tomorrow or I can refund your money it’s up to you take it or leave it. The whole reason I used your company was because it said next day delivery. I could have got it cheaper elsewhere and told are clients this and not informed them it was coming on a certain day when it wasn’t. The person on the phone was very abrupt and was like take it or leave it am not bothered type of attitude."
Cylinders2Go is rated 4.65 based on 155 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!