Cybermarket Reviews

Read Cybermarket Reviews

sales@cybermarket.co.uk

14A Flitch Industrial Estate
Chelmsford Road

My initial order included a small but very important screw fitting which, when it arrived, turned out to be a threaded socket rather than the male screw necessary for the job. When notified of the problem Cybermarket immediately offered to send out the correct fitting which has now arrived and works perfectly.
straight forward transaction and well packaged. No problems.
Amazing service thank you
Eccellent advice, very helpful team. Highly recommended.
We ordered an amp which arrived very quickly. The price was the best around so very happy with an excellent service.
Received promptly
Rapid delivery pressure gauge works as it should
10 characters
I bought the deodorant for my washing machine. They took a while to arrive but I was warned they would . In the mean time my washing machine main bearings failed so I am going to replace it as an expensive repair to an old machine is not worth it. I will use the deodorant on my new machine to keep it fresh.
Excellent service, efficient delivery, good quality, value for money, products. Thankyou and would definitely use these suppliers again.
So pleased with my disco ball. Arrived in perfect condition...value for money.
Would recomend.
Good technical advice and prompt delivery.
Pleasure doing business with these guys. Always easy to get in touch via phone call. Customer service that is not seen anywhere else online. *****
On line recommendations made promptly, purchase quick and easy, product delivered safely and in reasonable time. recommended.
Excellent service, fast service.
I will definitely use them again.
very very good
Brilliant service as always.
Great service
Better products on the market, postage cost is a little expensive
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with this product, it is a competitively priced item. We try to keep low order items at a minimal price for postage, please note postage costs are also related to picking and packing.

Cybermarket team
We are very happy with the advice we received on our purchase.
Good advice