Cybermarket Reviews

Cybermarket 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Mr R Hayes
Cybermarket 3 star review on 17th November 2021
D Howard
Arrived quickly and well packaged! Really pleased with it. Bought for our summer house, that we've turned into a bar. And wanted to glam it up. Quality is good very pleased.
Service was good BUT delivery was late and not next day so would consider not paying the extra for next day delivery
Brilliant service
Product arrived well packaged and on time.
great service
This 3U rack tray was good quality, but wouldn't fit our rack without drilling extra holes in the rack ears. The full spec for rack rails includes 3 mounting holes in each rack unit, but many racks only use the top & bottom holes & make no provision for the center hole in each rack unit. The holes in these rack ears were in the center of the top & bottom rack units, which didn't exist in our rack (it's clearer in the picture than this write-up!
Cybermarket 3 star review on 17th November 2021
Super quick. Super responsive. Super professional.
Had a faulty produce delivers initially but this was relaxed immediately and with no problems Really good product and customer service
Good service and good products; a pleasure to deal with.
Great service!
Very impressed with how quickly my order arrived and very well packed will definitely come back for more
Great service
Good selection of products at a fair price helpful staff, prompt delivery.
Great value, great communication, product arrived ahead of forecasted delivery date, will use again for sure...
Second time I've bought an SMLM amp from Cybermarket - great product and great service thanks Cybermarket
Not used items yet but very prompt delivery
Excellant company , customer service at its best , Rob really knows his stuff and with fast delivery great combination !
I had to replace my Monitor Audio ceiling speakers and turned to Cyber Market to source them. Unfortunately one arrived damaged (a production issue and nothing to do with Cyber Market). I emailed a photo of the damaged speak. Within 10 minutes of contacting them I received a call from Laurence who immediately set about arranging a no quibbles replacement. Due to be with me on Monday the courier company decided to deliver the replacement and put it in the wheelie bin outside the house rather than ringing the door bell. The speaker subsequently was stolen. Again, Laurence came to the rescue and arranged to replace the stolen speaker. I am happy to say I now have 6x Monitor Audio ceiling speakers back in operation. I can only thank Laurence for his exemplary customer service. It's so refreshing to find an internet based company and sales representative who go out of their way to help the customer. I cannot rate them highly enough. Thank you.
I contacted cybermarket because I was struggling to find a product available for purchase in the UK. I had a prompt reply from Lawrence who provided me with the info I needed and a great quote. The product arrived really quickly too and I was kept updated as to when it would arrive.
Good service and quick delivery. Good quality outdoor speakers. Really pleased.
Cybermarket is rated 4.82 based on 682 reviews