Cybermarket Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cybermarket

sales@cybermarket.co.uk

Unit 3 Station Road Industrial Estate

"Excellent, I phone for some advise and they were very helpful, speakers came next day and were superb"
"Very impressive, quick responded. All over happy with the services. 110% recommend to buy from here. Thank you for your help"
"Always great advice and efficient service from Robert and team"
"Great fast & efficient service."
"Very happy fast delivery service"
"I Have purchased from Cybermarket regularly and the products and service they provide are first class every time."
"easy transaction"
"Recommend this sealer"
"Fast delivery and every thing ok."
"Always excellent service & prompt delivery. When it comes to HDMI over IP, they are always my first port of call."
"Laurence was very helpful, gave me great advice as to what I needed, everything is up & running, it all sounds brilliant."
"Brilliant Effecient"
"Online experience was good and Item was shipped quickly to France. My only comment is that the postage cost was rather high (30 GBP) for something that was"
"Very good service."
"OVERALL SERVICE EXCELLENT"
"Fantastic service and products. Rob was so helpful! Thank you, I cannot recommend you all enough!"
"Always buy my speakers from them good service and helpful staff will use again soon"
"First time using Cybermarket. I must say I was a little sceptical at first but the goods were delivered next day, even though I didn’t opt for that at the extra cost. They were delivered by FedEx and had to be signed for, and I was kept up to date by email as they were being shipped around the country. The goods I ordered were at a bargain price,(4 ceiling speakers and an amplifier). Overall I was impressed with everything. Top marks for this company, couldn’t recommend it highly enough."
"Better than Amazon! Good value product, next day delivery although didn’t pay extra for this."
"Brilliant customer service"