Cybermarket Reviews

sales@cybermarket.co.uk

14A Flitch Industrial Estate
Chelmsford Road

Click Here
"Following an originally poor experience with a delayed delivery and an issue with the product, their customer service team has been extremely helpful in attempting to make good the issues. Overall, a much improved experience."
Thank you for your review. After speaking with you, we have refunded the difference in delivery as this delivery arrived to you late. We would encourage all of our customers with any problems with their orders to get in touch so we can rectify immediately.

We will be making steps in helping customers with orders that have failed and making this more clear on our website. In regards to the poor product quality we have opened up a case to review the package you purchased and try to make it clear on the setup to get the most out of it.

Thank you for your time in giving us feedback which we hope will improve our service.

Our customer service team are always on hand to help with any problems so please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.

Cybermarket Team
"Very good communication by chatting online but when I was going to make my payment online by PayPal, I declined from payment as I was going to be double charged for shipment. I was told that this was mistakenly overcharged, but if I had paid the original charged amount, this would have been done to my own expense. Besides, when compared to other similar PA systems, the unit is high in price.. Thanks.........regards."
"Had to chase order but once I did ,no problem."
Cybermarket is rated 4.88 based on 178 reviews