Cybermarket Reviews

Read Cybermarket Reviews

sales@cybermarket.co.uk

14A Flitch Industrial Estate
Chelmsford Road

Sent back the Ibiza speaker wrongly advised. Not suitable .
All these items should have a return label.
It cost me £26 via the post office .
Unable to send via any other . M. Grima
Thank you Mr Grima for your review. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. Your original request was for a busker speaker, which is what you have purchased. We know that you called to ask about the best way to return, and we suggested using P4D.co.uk or myHermes which are much cheaper and will collect from your home.
Kindest Regards,
Cybermarket Team
I have sent the purchase back as the quality wasn’t what I expected it to be.
The service about ordering and delivery of the product was good. However the description of the product was poor, I did expect that the tour guide system was only for indoor use , not clear on the description and not what I was looking for .
Paid for next day delivery arrived two days later the delivery driver reckons he tried to deliver it the day after but i was in all day and never came also he reckons he pushed card through letter box but not one there if possible can you please put the money i paid for next day delivery back into my bank
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

I believe you called on the day of arrival to let us know that the package arrived to you late. Upon learning that the package arrived late we refunded you £11.99 the same day. This should be showing in your account.

We encourage all of our customers, if a parcel arrives late to them, to get in touch ASAP so we can rectify this with the courier.

All the best,