Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 17th February 2021
GILBERTO ROSSETTI
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Kim Vestergaard
Very pleased with my recent shopping experience, good choice of knives, fast delivery (next day) and full information provided. I bought Sakai Takayuki moonlit gyuto knife (only judging by pictures and tech specifications), and it turns to be an absolutely beautiful knife with excellent performance and good weight to it. Now it is the most used knife in my kitchen. Thank you!
Great products and service.
This is my 3rd purchase from cutting edge knives, exceptional knives for sale, delivery is prompt and well packaged, will be definitely getting a 4th when a particular knife comes back in stock. Customer service is fast too with knowledgeable and helpful owners.
Quick and professional, very helpful . Good knife deal with custom handles.
Easily one of the best companies I’ve ever ordered from. So helpful, quick to answer any questions and great products and aftercare. Definitely but from here, you won’t regret it!
Stunning knife, the other half absolutely loves it;, the 4th knife I’ve bought from cutting edge and they never disappoint.
Absolutely amazing company. I have two knives from Cutting Edge - one given to me as a gift, and the other purchased after that, because I was absolutely in awe with the blade I was given. I don't think you can go wrong with anything bought from here, and I will certainly not be buying knives from anyone else in the future. The care and attention Ally and James put into the selection of products is so clear to see, and it makes it a pure joy to find that next perfect knife here. I'm extremely impressed, and cannot recommend this enough.
Easy to order, with a good range of knives. Delivered next day. Excellent service.
Over and above on the totally personal service side, not commonly found in today’s market place.....nothing has been too much! Knowledge/advice on their products when needed was superb. Products of the highest quality so you’d be foolish not to use these guys as your first option, as I certainly will be in future.
2nd purchase and it was as pleasurable as the first. The product quality is excellent. The communication and delivery superb. Thank you
Beautiful knives, swift delivery and excellent customer service.
Cutting Edge have been a pleasure to purchase from! They clearly care about what they do and offering help and advice was no bother at all. Will definitely be buying from them again
Easy to order and excellent service
Great service and super fast delivery. It's also great to be able to get all of the information about the knife and the maker, the website is fantastic!
Really happy with the knives. Great after care advice also
Thank you for amazing knife.
Great product and service.
Beautiful knife, lovely packaging too
First time customer of cutting edge and happy to say it probably won't be the last. First class, no nonsense service from order to door! Very pleased with my purchase and the speed of delivery was very good, i would recommend the site without hesitation. Many thanks to Ally and James for the quick response to my order.
Wow! Bought this as a treat for myself as I’m fed up with blunt knives this is an absolute joy to use and even better to look at !! I’ll definitely be buying again
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 454 reviews