Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

Telephone
"Custom Planet kindly made T Shirts for my hen party. The printing was great quality, the colour was perfect and the text style was fab. I would highly recommend."
"Great service and excellent print quality."
"Since ordering from custom planet I have been constantly impressed with the service they offer. The communication and customer service has been excellent and the products and speed of service has also been very impressive. Highly recommended."
"I'm not usually one to write reviews however, I wanted a hoodie with an image on that I saw online. No where sold it so I ordered it as a custom made item. The image I sent in with my order wasn't the best so a lady called Jenna contacted me via email and asked me to send the image to her via email. Once she received this image within half an hour she sent me an image to proof. For me, that was just incredible. I wasn't expecting such a fast response! I approved the proof and if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be the best jumper in the world. However, a week later to my surprise the door bell rang with a delivery for me. I didn't even know what I had ordered as I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks! I opened the package and I can't even explain how amazing it is! Considering the picture I sent was low resolution, it has turned out incredible. The print looks of good quality unlike other personalised items I have ordered from elsewhere and I'm honestly just amazed. 100% would recommend to my friends and family!"
"They never sent me an email confirmation. Then the person dealing with my delivery put the wrong postcode for delivery so the parcel got tuck at the depo... they then managed to do the exact same thing again the next day when I asked them to deliver another t shirt to replace the lost one. When the cost of the t shirt was so high, I would expect a much better service than what i received."
Hi Oskar, Im sorry you feel the service was poor on your order. I've looked into this and it looks like the reason you didn't receive an order confirmation was because you entered the wrong email address so the order confirmation email bounced. You should have still received a proof to confirm before production so hopefully this was ok. Apologies for sending the t-shirt to the wrong address. I think despatch was having a bad day when they send out your order as to send it out to the wrong address twice is very strange. I'm sorry we couldn't give you the service you expect on this occasion, the vast majority of our orders go without a hiccup but due to the nature of what we do mistakes happen sometimes. To try to fix the problem on this occasion we sent you a replacement, which I understand you did end up recieving and we refunded you for the whole order. We had thought that you were happy with the outcome as you ended up with two t-shirts for free, although a little late due to the mixup in despatch, which I understand is frustrating. Thanks Custom Planet
"The quality of the print was great, nice and clear"
"We had been let down by another supplier and needed a really quick turnaround on a new batch of t-shirts. Andy was excellent in understanding our requirements, ensuring we were happy with the results and going the extra mile in getting us the speediest service possible. The shirts are excellent and represented our brand perfectly!"
"The service is impeccable, quick and great quality product, the service is precise and nothing was done without my say so...would recommend you to all for printing...will order again."
"The process was really smooth, which I appreciated, but the finished product wasn't very good. Of the five shirts I ordered, none were true to size. The medium and the large were too small and the XL and the XXL were too big. The difference in size between the large and the XL was huge. Additionally, the print quality felt very cheap, very plastic-y on the finish. Also, the trimming around the graphic wasn't very good, so has left a white border, even though it was provided on a transparent background. I got five shirts from you guys and two shirts from another company - the shirts from you look like something you'd get for a stag do, the other shirts look and feel like proper merchandise. So I'd not buy from you guys again, unfortunately. Which is a shame because the kit you provided for our sports team was brilliant."
Hi Alyssa, i'm sorry you felt the product wasn't up to standard. If you could contact the person who dealt with your order we can try to figure something out for you. Sometimes we don't get it quite right the first time and if you don't request a particular print technique we always use the most effective for your particular logo, garment material and quantity ordered. We always send proofs to confirm you are happy with the print method chosen, which in this case sounds like printed vinyl. Thanks, CP
"Custom Planet provided us with two quality aprons. Originally the order had been lost on delivery but they quickly resolved this for us and sent us new ones. We're really happy with the aprons and would order more in the future."
"Great service and very quick turnaround at competitive prices"
"Always efficient and friendly- my contact Andy always accommodates our last minute orders."
"Excellent customer service, products and turn around times. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely recommend."
"We have used Custom Planet now for over 2 years and we see no reason as to why this won't continue. They provide us with a range of products which all have different designs on-they embroider , print and label all of our garments and we are always impressed with the quality. Customer service is always second to none and they will always help if there is something that needs changing. Most important is our customers always comment on the quality of the garment they are purchasing. Highly recommended."
"Had a really bad experience with Custom Planet, will not make the mistake of using them again!! I never write reviews either, but I felt the need to, so others don’t make the same mistake. Their tops come up way to small, must be for some super skinny people, because they could barely fit any of us, really tight, really unflattering, even though we all ordered larger sizes!! Then they refused to rectify the situation, basically in not so many words said, that’s what you ordered, so we will not refund it, or compensate you. + PROS: Speedy delivery Speedy proof and turnaround - CONS: Mediocre quality print Unhelpful customer service Poor returns policy 0% customer care Poor packaging in box, t-shirts not individually wrapped or folded."
Hi Anneke,

Apologies you feel you didn't have the best experience with us. The garments you ordered were as stated in the manufacturers size guide and due to the very quick turnaround to get the shirts to you in time for your event there was nothing we could do in terms of getting new larger t-shirts to you in time. As you actually used the garments for your running event and we refunded you half of the amount paid, we got the impression you were satisfied with the outcome so we feel the review you have left is a little unfair but we certainly take on board what you have said.

Regards,
Custom Planet (Customer Service)
"Great product as expected, thank-you."
"Custom Planet has a great customer service, they were very quick at responding and were extremely helpful. The products we have received were very well made and good quality. I was overall very impressed and I highly recommend their services."
"T-Shirt design was exactly what I wanted."
"Great price, communication was excellent and delivery was speedy, what more could you ask for?"
"Order was placed and product ordered and received in excellent condition will be back to order again"
Custom Planet is rated 4.76 based on 102 reviews