Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

"Friendly, efficient and industrious team. Superbe work and final products! Couldn’t have wished for a better company to work with. Excellent!"
"The service was quick and professional, we are always happy with the quality of the t-shirts which is why we come back every year! Best price, best quality, just exactly what we want. And Jenna dealt with a mistake really well and quickly, issued a refund and emailed me to tell what was going on."
"I found the staff at Custom Planet to be exceptionally helpful and professional. The work was done quickly and to a very high standard. Should I need more embroidery, I will definitely use Custom Planet again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and colleagues."
"Quick replies to emails, really helpful people and a good product delivered in a timely manner!"
"Nothing is ever too much trouble for Custom Planet. Quick to quote and fast turnaround when needed! Definitely one of the better companies to work with and most excellent communication throughout the jobs!"
"We approached Custom Planet with a very tight deadline. They provided fantastic service at affordable prices. We will be sure to contact Jenna next time we need promotional clothing."
"Brilliant service, really quick with getting back to me regarding any queries I had and friendly. Definitely use again :)"
"Really great customer service. Delivered a quality product at a reasonable price. Thanks!"
"The Custom Planet team were amazing with our needs. They were extremely helpful in guiding our design so that we would get the best out of what we wanted. The whole process was efficient and our products were great quality. Action on Poverty would definitely use the company again and recommend them to anyone needing products."
"Very good service. Quick delivery and great quality."
"Fantastic customer service 😊 Professional company, in addition, has a great personal touch. They were extremely accommodating when we needed to add 3 extra items to our order at the last minute. Would highly recommend to anyone, good quality merchandise, delivered to your door."
"Great service and a great team of people there. Use them all the time for embroided and printed work wear and never had a problem in 2 years of using them"
"I needed a small job sorting really quickly and Jenna was an absolute superstar in helping me with everything. She organised the impossible and proved that no order is too small or insignificant to Custom Planet. The customer service was flawless and the proofs were really well laid out and informative. Immediately they have become one of my favourite suppliers and I will definitely be using you again. Many thanks indeed!"
"Polite staff when communicating over email and telephone."
"They were very easy to deal with. I told them a few detail about who we are and our aims and they produced a fantastic product for us too use. Highly recommend."
"Good contact throughout the design process, all the way through to production of my purchase."
"Communication with the company was excellent, the staff very helpful and the products I ordered were very well made. I can't fault the service I received."
"Everything is wrong. Design for embroidery had to do myself. Company think that they are not responsible for stocks,seems they never heard about inventory. Instead to help out they decide to stick with own opinion,which at the end is not beneficial to both-me and them. Wrong policy!!! Everything takes to long. Shortly-there is hundreds of tousen company's over UK who does embroidery,go for other company."
Thanks for your feedback. I believe one of our sales reps helped you with the issue when a product you ordered was out of stock. I understand you were frustrated by this but in the end were very happy with the quality of the product and embroidery you received. Although our website isn't perfect some of the products do sometimes go out of stock or become discontinued and are incorrectly updated. I'm sure you understand we produce thousands of garments each week and on odd occasions we do make mistakes but always try to put them right as best we can. We will take your points on board and try to improve the website in future.
"Very quick to to answer emails and give advice on what would come out better on the clothing i wanted"
"I was looking to design my own T shirt as a special gift and therefore finding a company that would do a one off. Custom Planet were so helpful with advice on adjustments to the quality of photo that i needed to send and how the T shirt would look All to make sure it was how I wanted it prior to printing... The printed T shirt that I received was first class"
Custom Planet is rated 4.75 based on 97 reviews