Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

Telephone
"I don't usually do reviews but Custom Planet deserve praise for printing four items of clothing for my grand daughters birthday at short notice. She loves the clothing and art work so thank you for doing a small job so quickly."
"Friendly & efficient service with a vertual smile, upbeat phone manner"
"I have used previous companies in the past and often left dissatisfied with the service and the garment quality. Since using Custom Planet since September 17 time I have sold more garments i this small period then I had in the past 48 month. Their attention to detail has made a huge difference and regular communications has resulted in myself and my clients being happy all round. 100% recommend."
"Everyone at customs planet goes above and beyond for the customer.I have been using this company for the past five years and always had fantastic service, goods and the final products are always perfect."
"Very personal service. Lots of excellent communication with you. The product was absolutely stunning too. The t-shirts were a good fit and the colours were so vibrant. The delivery was prompt too, arriving the day before the original delivery date. They really looked brilliant. Would definitely recommend this company and will be using them again."
"Friendly, efficient and industrious team. Superbe work and final products! Couldn’t have wished for a better company to work with. Excellent!"
"The service was quick and professional, we are always happy with the quality of the t-shirts which is why we come back every year! Best price, best quality, just exactly what we want. And Jenna dealt with a mistake really well and quickly, issued a refund and emailed me to tell what was going on."
"I found the staff at Custom Planet to be exceptionally helpful and professional. The work was done quickly and to a very high standard. Should I need more embroidery, I will definitely use Custom Planet again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and colleagues."
"Quick replies to emails, really helpful people and a good product delivered in a timely manner!"
"Nothing is ever too much trouble for Custom Planet. Quick to quote and fast turnaround when needed! Definitely one of the better companies to work with and most excellent communication throughout the jobs!"
"We approached Custom Planet with a very tight deadline. They provided fantastic service at affordable prices. We will be sure to contact Jenna next time we need promotional clothing."
"Brilliant service, really quick with getting back to me regarding any queries I had and friendly. Definitely use again :)"
"Really great customer service. Delivered a quality product at a reasonable price. Thanks!"
"The Custom Planet team were amazing with our needs. They were extremely helpful in guiding our design so that we would get the best out of what we wanted. The whole process was efficient and our products were great quality. Action on Poverty would definitely use the company again and recommend them to anyone needing products."
"Very good service. Quick delivery and great quality."
"Fantastic customer service 😊 Professional company, in addition, has a great personal touch. They were extremely accommodating when we needed to add 3 extra items to our order at the last minute. Would highly recommend to anyone, good quality merchandise, delivered to your door."
"Great service and a great team of people there. Use them all the time for embroided and printed work wear and never had a problem in 2 years of using them"
"I needed a small job sorting really quickly and Jenna was an absolute superstar in helping me with everything. She organised the impossible and proved that no order is too small or insignificant to Custom Planet. The customer service was flawless and the proofs were really well laid out and informative. Immediately they have become one of my favourite suppliers and I will definitely be using you again. Many thanks indeed!"
"Polite staff when communicating over email and telephone."
"They were very easy to deal with. I told them a few detail about who we are and our aims and they produced a fantastic product for us too use. Highly recommend."
Custom Planet is rated 4.76 based on 102 reviews