Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

"Very fast and friendly service"
"Brilliantly Efficient service"
"Quick, simple process. VISA arrived swiftly with no problems."
Steven Craig
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to apply all done online and no need to send a copy of passport and it is cheaper then the Cuban embassy even with the £7 each card for special delivery (they did come in same envelope) will use again"
"If only all visa applications were as straightforward. Delightful experience and I'm sure visiting will be just as positive."
"Wonderfully simple application forms and really speedy ."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Extremely efficient and very quick. I got the cards the day after completing the online application."
"Excellent, high quality, and very fast service! Trust them for sure"
Andrew Shane
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering process. Tourist visas arrived within a few days."
Dominic Scott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quick service and very easy ! Definitely recommend"
"Easy on line application . And speedy delivery of tourist cards . pleasure to deal with thanks."
JOYCE MARIE
"Excellent ."
Maria Veronica
Verified Buyer
"Extremely easy to apply, receive our tourist visas next day. Great service, highly recommend."
"Easy to follow on-line instructions. Ordered visas before 3 p.m. and arrived next day. Worth paying a little extra for the next day service."
Michael Martin
Verified Buyer
"application submitted Monday afternoon, visa arrived next morning. Pity this service is not recommended on Cuban embassy website,"
"What an excellent service. Having been initially sceptical I read many reviews and decided to give Cubavisa.uk a go. I wasn’t disappointed, the online form was easy, I paid using my Visa Card (no pun intended), they were delivered within 4 working days, cheaper than the consulate and last but not least they worked. Most of the bad reviews from what I could tell were from customers that got it wrong and blamed Cubavisa.uk. I would thoroughly recommend."
Cathy Williams
Verified Reviewer
"Simple , fast & friendly. We couldn't ask for more"
"Quick and easy!"
"Easy and simply to use site."
"Ordering my Tourist Card could not have been easier. It was a very simple and clear application process, and my Tourist Card arrived in a matter of days. I also made a small error on my application and when I called to fix it, the company was extremely helpful and fixed it immediately. I could not recommend them enough to anyone travelling to Cuba. In fact - it costs less than ordering through the Cuban Embassy in London!!!!"
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 1,175 reviews