Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

Quick service
MAXINE KIM
Verified Buyer

Ordered these on line Tuesday, arrived Friday. I also had the need to query a couple of times on the phone and they were very helpful.
Yes I would recommend. super fast service.
Verified Buyer

An excellent and efficient service. Website was very easy to navigate and the visa arrived within days of me ordering. I would definitely recommend!
Sebastian
Verified Buyer

It was just to easy, amazing service, I made a mistake giving my information and in less than one day they ask me for the right information.
Thank you.
Verified Buyer

A Very quick, easy, straightforward service. The tourist card arrived within a few days. A lot cheaper than other companies I have seen online. Excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use. Much cheaper than First Choice. No complaints.
Joseph William
Verified Buyer

Easy to use online very efficient and a speedy return
Jill Maree
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I applied on Monday and selected their standard delivery and received the Visas by Thursday. I also needed to ask a question and they answered very quickly and professionally.
As a Travel Agent myself I would recommend Cubavisa.uk to my clients.
Jaspal Singh
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, simple and easy online form. Extremely fast from start to receiving at home. Not sure how prices are worked out for visas but I think this should be cheaper.
John Anthony
Verified Buyer

Super fast efficient and very helpful. I would definitely recommend
Verified Reviewer

The whole process from start to finish was amazing.Applied for and received in one week.They keep you informed throughout the whole process. Would defiantly recommended. So much cheaper than the Thomson recommended site as they wanted 72.00 each.
Verified Buyer

I was so happy with this service. I used regular first class post and saved £7 and the tourist card arrived 6 days after purchasing! Fantastic result! These guys must work really hard and are passionate to provide the best service! Keep up the good work!
Stacey Louise
Verified Buyer

Very easy to complete the application with prompt delivery for a hassle free beginning to my trip.
Dana
Verified Buyer

I am very impressed with Cubavisa.uk - requested travel card on Thursday night. Received an email on Monday that the travel card was issued and received by post on Wednesday. Communication were very clear and process straight forward.
Verified Buyer

Easy to apply & quick delivery using standard service + priority mail.
Julie Anita
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you. Would highly recommend.
Andrew Stephen
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website, excellent service and fast delivery, especially as the London Embassy had closed for the Summer holidays!
Highly recommended.
Kevin Charles
Verified Buyer

Made obtaining a visa very easy. Delivered with in few days. Would definitely recommend.
Kimberley
Verified Buyer

The application form was easy to use . Kept me informed about my application. Visa came very quick
Afrah Adam
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and clear form online to apply for visa. Efficient delivery service, can't fault it! Would use it again for sure!
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 592 reviews