Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

"easy to use online, kept me well informed and very prompt and efficient service."
"Extremely efficient."
Martha Elizabeth
Verified Buyer
"I had conflicting information about whether I would £61 for mine and my husbands. Very good service."
"This agency is all you need to get your Cuban Turist Card. They are very professional and very helpful. I only reliaised that I need it a Card, only the day before the flight. They got my card within a couple of hours after my online application. Thay replied straight away after my application and called me for the pick up time. Many thanks to Fabian for his time and patience, very helpful ended."
"Excellent service. I first telephoned the office just to check the information required. I then completed the online application. An hour later I received an acknowledgement and then a bit later confirmation of issue and a tracking number (I had paid extra for the tracking service). The travel cards were received the following morning. Thank you Cubavisa."
"Have used this visa service for years. Very efficient and fast service。"
"When all else failed at the embassy this was a quicj and efficient service"
Amanda Jane
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with the service, very easy to communicate and visa arrived promptly. Very happy!"
"The service was exactly as described - and our visas were delivered incredibly fast. We couldn't be happier with Cubavisa.uk"
Stephen Claude
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient and reliable !"
Malcolm Hood
Verified Buyer
"Our visa arrived the day after applying for it. The whole process was very simple and incredibly quick."
"Very easy site to use. Placed an order first thing in the morning and the visa was sent out later that day and arrived at my house the next day. Cubavisa kept me informed with emails as to the status of the visa application."
"Fabulous service and very quick"
Jane Louise
Verified Buyer
"The service was quick and efficient and the online chat was perfect, answered all my questions, visa arrived fast, would not hesitate to recommend to others"
David Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, amazingly efficient, i was suprised by how quickly our Visas came back. First class service."
"Amazing , simple, affordable service, received our visas the next day!"
"There are so many forms online available that it’s can get really confusing. But Cubavisa.uk the application process was easy and quick. The travel card was dispatched after 2 days and delivered to me within a week. I went only for the first class delivery option which costed me £27. Thank you and I would use Cubavisa service again."
Aleksandra Maria
Verified Buyer
"The application process was easy and quick. Visas came very quickly."
Susan Lesley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, good price, super fast delivery"
"Going to Cuba in the next 5 days. Already filled out application form as directed by Tui given all documents plus Postal order and recorded delivery and sent to Cuban Embassy to then have the envelope opened and my documents and application form returned on the Saturday.The Postal order was missing, I then tracked the envelope I sent and there is a proof of delivery on the following Monday. Bottom line This is the only site you want to use they were so helpful and understanding. They talk to you if you ring. Most importantly the process is so easy and they communicate every step of the way. I nearly wasn’t going to Cuba. My documents have just arrived. I have emailed tried ringing Cuban Embassy no answer either way will address on my return"
Dear Hazel, thank you very much for your feedback. From Cubavisa.uk have a lovely holiday season and a very happy 2018
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 891 reviews