Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

Diana

Quick and efficient service
Verified Buyer

The form was easy to fill out. I opt for standard delivery as I had 4 weeks before I travel and got the visa within 7 days. I love the fact that they text you when they received the forms and when the visa was posted. Brilliant service.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Very easy and straightforward to use, and much cheaper than Thompsons. VISA arrived within the promised time. Very clear communication, overall I'm very happy with the service.
KIM STEPHEN
Verified Buyer

very quick service. no problems and easy. thanks
Verified Buyer

Good apart from the fact that they did not pay the full postage, so I had to pay £7 to collect my Visa from the post office after already paying £20 extra for priority delivery.
Michael Geoffrey
Verified Buyer

Website very easy to use and they kept me updated with the progress of our tourist card applications. Received the tourist cards within a week of the application and received email confirmation that the tourist cards were posted.
Excellent service and will definitely recommend Cubavisa
Alice Lily Marie
Verified Buyer

The visa came through the next day as stated. The lady on the phone was very helpful and gave me suggestions of where to visit in Cuba. Would recommend this company.
Pauline Teresa

Easy to order online. Reasonable price. Speedy service
Verified Buyer

I was sceptical at first but the convenience, price, timings and reviews that were advertised on the website made me take a leap of faith. I did not regret it - the process was painless and much easier than having to apply at the embassy directly.
Verified Buyer

I requested a tourist visa and it was delivered to me within a few days without any problems.
Rosie

Simple form to complete
Reasonable cost
Highly efficient service
Verified Buyer

Processed visa efficiently and quickly
Roy George Frederick
Verified Buyer

Excellent, fast and first class.
Peter Graham Walton
Verified Buyer

It was easy to complete and quickly sent out to us. Excellent service.
Robert James
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and understand online purchase, also much a better price than Cuban embassy. Quick delivery.
John
Verified Buyer

Very good service. All done within 5 days from payment to delivery to our door. Service is excellent.
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, highly recommend. I had my visa within a couple of days
Verified Buyer

Ok I've not used the visa to enter Cuba yet - but it looks identical (apart from the numbers) to the visa my husband got direct from the Embassy in London. Cubavisa were very efficient - it was so easy to fill the form in on line and was received in the post within a week. Very happy indeed.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 717 reviews