Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, China Works, 100 Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

"Fast and efficient service."
"Was easy to fill on forms on line no messing about. Received emails telling us when travel visas were sent and received in one week from application. I would definately recommend using this Company. Thank you cuba visa for making this an easy experience."
"Contacted direct on a number of queries. Very helpful. Booked priority. Arrived within 5 working days. Outstanding service. Certainly recommend."
"I was slightly skeptical because of the site condition (looking slightly unprofessional) but the service and advice was excellent, both over the phone and through the application. The VISAs arrived promptly with good amounts of information through the process from sending to receipt."
"Good service, good communications. Super quick. Can't be faulted."
"Excellent service, prompt delivery and easy to apply."
"Excellent Website, nice and easy to follow form. Clear instructions on what to do next. Then, an email informing me the date of the visa arrival and sure enough, the visa arrive exactly on the day? It is a pleasure to write a review when the experience was good. Thank you Cubavisa.uk"
Dear Herminia, Thank you very much for your feedback. Have a great holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk team
"I am very pleased with the service today i received my Tourist Card, and only applied for it 9 days ago, it came in the Royal Mail, (What I would call Registered I had to sign for it). So would have no hesitation in recommending Cubavisa.uk. Val Isle of Man. Great Britiain"
Dear Customer, thank you for your feedback. Have a great time visiting Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team.
"Very efficient and reliable service. Thank you."
"Very easy transaction. Helpful web page well described. Thank you for your help"
Dear Albano, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful time in Cuba. Cubavisa.uk team
"Quick and efficient service thanks"
"Hi just to say I ordered two visas, they were dispatched very quickly and I now have them ready for my holiday. I found Cubavisa did exactly what it said they would and if we holiday in Cuba again I would use them"
Dear Customer, thank you very much for your kind words. Have a fabulous time in Cuba. Travel fab / Cubavisa.uk team
"Excellent. Prompt . Professional. Takes stress out of holiday. Wish everything could be this easy."
"Swift and efficient, also dealt with an unexpected change within the day."
"Excellent service! Took a few minutes to fill in the application and 2 days for the visas to arrive. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent service. Very helpful staff."
"I have to say that the service from Cubavisa was excellent - it exceeded my expectations. Confirmation email as soon as I'd booked, confirmation again to ensure the details were precisely correct, then delivery within just a few days (I'd selected the quick option). Very impressed!"
"Ot was auick and any mistakes on my psrt were quickly addressed. It gives the opportunity to review your application to ensure the information submitted is correct. It was fast and easy."
"Easy to fill out online and quick and prompt service .Value for money."
"Very easy and comforting application process. The extra check of showing you your actual details,as provided by yourself,was an additional process much appreciated Robert Campbell"
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,461 reviews