Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, China Works, 100 Black Prince Road,London

Tell us how Cubavisa.uk made you happy

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service, very efficient, reasonably priced compared with some other options for obtaining a travel card - would recommend"
Dear John,
Dear John,
Cubavisa
"Great and fast service! Ordered a tourist card for Cuba online 2 days before my flight and called with my confirmation number. I was assured I would receive it the next day before 1 pm. They use e-mail to update you on the process. I got it at 11AM the next morning. Recommended!"
"Excellent service next day delivery."
"Very efficient easy to follow online instructions also great delivery of visas"
"very quick efficient system"
"Quick efficient and great communication. Highly recommended"
"Straightforward application process, very fast response to an enquiry. One criticism - I did not see prices displayed for delivery options & would have found this helpful in making my selection."
Cubavisa
"Just got back from my trip to Cuba. Cubavisa.uk met and exceeded expectations. I was wary about the choosing the right place to get my tourist card as it is an important document that is required for entry into Cuba. I'd read that you can get travelcards from the Cuban Embassy in the UK, and I am normally quite wary about independent providers who might not be genuine. A friend of mine had already visited Cuba with a travelcard from Cubavisa.uk so I decided to do the same. Opting for office collection, the office was a short walk from Vauxhall tube/bus/rail station. The Cubavisa.uk representative was really nice and he explained a bit about the travelcard and asked me about my trip. Cubavisa.uk is highly recommended. I will be using again for my next trip to Cuba, which hopefully won't be too far in the future!!"
Thank you for the feedback, glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday and we hope that you do book with us again, in the future.

Cubavisa
"Easy form to complete and super fast service!"
Dear Alessia,
Cubavisa
"Had to get tourist cards from Cubavisa, because airline could only get them for UK citizens and one of our party was an EU citizen living in the UK. Cards arrived in 2 days by Royal mail. Tracking enabled us to work out when they would be delivered, so we could sign for them."
Dear Michael ,
Cubavisa Team
"Hi. This visa service site was very easy to use and we had the documents in the post within four days. Well done Cubavisa.UK"
Dear Kevan,
"great service thanks!"
Dear Aminah
Cubavisa Team
"What an absolute pleasure dealing with these people, I was so impressed."
Cubavisa Team
"A better price than other websites and cost of one day delivery was included and honoured. Excellent service."
Cubavisa Team
"Excellent service, easy to use online facility"
Dear Peter,
Cubavisa
"Service was good and the Visa arrived promptly. Would recommend. Thanks"
Dear Claire
Cubavisa
"great people, easy pick up, couldn't have been easier. Thank you"
Thank you for your feedback.
Cubavisa team
"easy to use, very quick to receive visa thank you"
Dear Rachel,
Thank you for your feedback, we hope you enjoy your holiday.
Cubavisa
"The online application was straightforward and the visa arrived much sooner than I expected. Excellent service."
Dear Sian,
"Easy and very prompt"
Dear William,
Thank you very much for the feedback.
Cubavisa
"The online application was very easy and very quick, it arrived in 3 days. Excellent service"
Dear Rosemary,