Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

Telephone

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

Steven Boyd
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful visas arrived quickly many thanks"
Daniel John
Verified Buyer
"Very good turn around thanks for all your help"
"Very prompt service and helpful contact on the phone. A really good experience. One glitch was that even though the date for one of our party was correct on the first (input) screen, when it switched to the final screen the date had changed. It would be helpful to have one last chance to edit button on the last screen since its not obvious that one can go back a page without losing everything."
"Quick and easy my Visas arrived within 2 days of applying very impressed."
Hakeem Adebola
Verified Buyer
"The process of obtaining the Cuban tourist card was simple and quick, will recommend their services to any one planing to visit Cuba on holiday."
Fredrick Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Very positive and arrived by post really quickly ."
"fast, efficient, simple,straightforward"
Angela Frances
Verified Buyer
"Applied for our visas on the Monday and were delivered by the Wednesday. A very quick and inefficient service. Don't hesitate to use Cubavisa.uk"
"Outstanding service. Efficient, resolved all my queries over the phone and we had our tourist cards 24 hours later. Alleviated my anxiety 100%!"
SANDEEP KUMAR
Verified Buyer
"Handled the enquiry well."
"All seems good, delivered within 3 days & that included a weekend."
"Super fast service!!!"
"this was easy to obtain fast and efficient service and very welcoming cant wait to go in august 2018"
Dear Ian, thank you for your feedback. Have a great time in Cuba.
Petrus Gerhardus Van WYK
Verified Buyer
"Very clear and quick system without any delay. Very reliable"
Dear Petrus, thank you for your kind words. Have a wonderful time in Cuba.
"Absolutely great work! I was very impressed by getting my visa the very next day after I applied. You cannot get it faster anywhere else and it only takes you couple of minutes to apply. Amazing! Thank you to Cubavisa team!"
Dear Martina, thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad we could help. Have a fabulous time in Cuba.
David Andrew
Verified Buyer
"Simple online process. Paid premium seevice 11pm Tuesday, received in post Thursday. Can’t ask better"
Dear David, thank you for your feedback. Have a great time in Cuba.
Michelle Louise Mary
Verified Buyer
"I applied for 4 visas on a Wednesday afternoon very straight forward and received the visas in the post Friday morning great service."
Dear Michelle, thank you very much for your review. Have a fab time in Cuba.
"Very fast, smooth service. Recommended!"
Dear Mehtap, thank you very much for your review. Have a great time in Cuba.
Yohann Antoine Florent
Verified Buyer
"Done some research about getting my visa for Cuba and after been told all sorts from travel agent and other companies trying to charge a fortune I came across this website, called them and got all answers i needed, the price is reasonable too. I ordered them on the Monday and received on the Tuesday. The service and staff are fantastic. Thank you"
Dear Yohann, thank you very much for your feedback. Have a wonderful time in Cuba.
"I applied for the visas on a Tuesday and got them on the Friday. Cubavisa kept me updated. Would definitely recommend them. Excellent service."
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,269 reviews