Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk ?

"The visas arrived in less than a week and Cubavisa.uk communicated every step of the way, so we knew they were coming and didn't have to stress!"
"Such a fast service! I received my visa in less than 48 hours. I highly recommend Cubavisa.uk"
Carl Anthony
Verified Buyer
"I was worried about not going direct to the Embassy, but using Cubavisa was cheaper, quicker and so easy to use. As simple as that. No brainer!"
Thank you for your feedback. Best regards. Cubavisa.uk team.
"A very easy to use and submit your detail. A great site and efficient service. Would recommend this service."
"Easy and efficient service. The online form was quick and straightforward to complete. Visa arrived within 3 working days on standard delivery. I would recommend this service."
"Prompt and efficient"
"The application process was straightforward and efficient, and I received my visa within a week. Couldn't be simpler! Five stars."
Maria Nancy
Verified Buyer
"Simple, user friendly application on-line and very speedy service."
"excellent service and farst delivery"
LOUISE MARGARET
Verified Buyer
"really such a relief it worked so well efficiently and quickly - simple to use, no hassle, a very good service."
Mohendra Pal
Verified Buyer
"I applied online on Friday and received the visas next Wednesday by Royal Mail Special Delivery. I was very impressed by the quick and prompt service. I highly recommend Cubavisa.uk"
David John
Verified Buyer
"In this instance I was able to purchase my Visa on line. It was a very easy , clear and quick process which took the stress away from my responsibility. It was also cheaper than the site the travel agent suggested."
Dawnette Ethilda
Verified Buyer
"Straightforward process. Incredibly fast response!"
Frank Tony
Verified Buyer
"Very good and sufficient service"
Joseph Kieran
"Quick and easy"
Eddie John Paul
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. I have been using Cuba Visa for a number of years, directly and indirectly. All Visas have been dispatched as promised and arrived within the quoted timeframe. Staff are very customer friendly and oriented and will always do their best to accommodate your requirements. I highly recommend Cuba Visa. Well done."
"My Visa came so fast and an error I made on the original form was quickly amended for me when I asked."
"Very quick and effective service! Received the Visa in just a few days."
BARBARA IRENE
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service. Even though I made a silly mistake with my application form, I still received my Visas, thankyou"
Steven John
Verified Buyer
"very easy form to fill out. arrived within 4 days .great service"
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 1,175 reviews