Cubavisa.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk
Read Cubavisa.uk Reviews

About Cubavisa.uk:

Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, Chester House, 1-3 Brixton Road

Tell us how Cubavisa.uk made you happy
I got my tourist card from Cubavisa this year and was very pleased with the service. It arrived very quickly without the waiting around in Post Offices etc that I had to do last year. I had occasion to be at the Cuban High Commission before I travelled so they confirmed to me that it was perfectly fine. I travelled in February and had no problem. I would certainly recommend this service.
Dear John,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are glad that you had the chance to check them and travel.
We hope you enjoyed your holiday and hope you visit Cuba again.
Cubavisa.uk team.
I applied for the visa last Sunday and realised I had entered the wrong date, I emailed straight away, and received an email to say this had been amended. The visas were received by me on Tuesday. A very efficient service.
Incredibly easy to apply. Very efficient service and delivery. Would recommend.
Simple to order, communication very good and arrived when stated, will use every year thanks
Very pleased with the service . Extremely quick and efficient . Sadly no longer need the visa but will certainly use cubavisa next time .
Fantastic efficient service.
Fantastic x visas came the very next day so helpful when phoned up x brilliant life savers
This is a great 5* service.
Quick and easy,to obtain your Cuban tourist card.
Cuba is a.uk. Is the company to use.
Dear Neil,
Thank you so much for your review.
Have a fantastic holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk
Very impressed with the service. I applied for the visas on 16th October, they were issued on 20th and I received them using the standard Royal Mail post option by 22nd! I was dubious about using the service because it wasn't through the UK Gov recommended route. of the Cuban Consulate. That route seemed outdated and required a handwritten application with payment by postal order or bankers draft only, it was also more expensive. Usually when something seems too good to be true you get caught out. Certainly not in this case, brilliant service, easy online application process, and only £25 as appose to £39 though the official route. A no brainer, thank you very much.
Dear Jane,
Thank you so much for your review and comments. It is true that one of the most asked questions is "why are you cheaper than the Cuban Consulate" and we are glad that you trusted our service and you got your tourist card within a week. Normally much quicker on Priority Service, which even then is £37. We are here to help and we are wishing you a fabulous and relaxing holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk
I too was sceptical about using this service, BUT absolutely delighted we did. Tourist Visas ordered Sunday evening, arrived the following Tuesday morning. First class service, excellent communication and good price.
Dear Eddy and Joy,
Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review.
We are so glad to hear and that is exactly what we work hard to archive.
Cubavisa.uk
Very quick a d great commuication
Dear Suzanne,
Cubavisa.uk
A great service we booked our holisss as y at the last minute not realising that we needed a special visa . We got in within 3 days from Cubavisa . Would definitely use them again . 5 star service
Dear Sarah,
Thank you so much for your feedback and review.
We are glad to help. Wishing you a fabulous holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk team.
Great service and communication. Very happy
Dear Terry,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review.
Cubavisa.uk team.
Very straight forward application and very speedy delivery.
Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review.
Cubavisa.uk team.
first class service. Next day delivery with standard post
Dear Eric,
Thank you so much for your review. Our process is quite fast, however, Royal Mail may take a bit longer to deliver in first class, we glad to hear that you got them promptly.
Cubavisa.uk team
Applied for my travel pass on a Sunday and received it on Tuesday with the priority service. Very efficient service provided by Cubavisa
Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your review and feedback.
Have a great holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk team.
Very simple and quick service, literally arrived the next day and is a lot cheaper than going direct to the embassy
Dear Craig,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind comments.
Wishing you a fabulous Cuba Holiday.
Cubavisa.uk team.
in the past visas have taken 3-4 weeks. mine arrived less than 48 hours after i ordered it and wa a lot cheaper than other sites offering cuban tourist visas. would recommend to anybody
Dear David,
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We aim to provide the best value. We are glad that you have seen how other services work.
Wishing you a fab holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk team.
Amazing service, super fast delivery, highly recommend
Dear Beata,
Cubavisa.uk team.
Brilliant easy to navigate very professional the team great at their job .
Dear Anthony,
A huge thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are here to help. Wishing you a fabulous holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk team.
I think that using cubavisa was so easy and quick to do and would use them again
Dear Philip,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are glad to help.
Have a fantastic holiday in Cuba.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.94 based on 2,130 reviews