Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travelfab Ltd,Southbank House,Black Prince Road,London

How would you rate Cubavisa.uk?

Marek Artur
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, visa came on time just as advised. Staff also very helpful.
Dennis Anthony
Verified Buyer

Great service, applied on line with very simple form and 5 days later got my visa.
Craig Alan

Very recommend
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, easy to fill in the forms, very quick turnaround! Looking forward to a smooth holiday now!
Kivanc
Verified Buyer

It is a very straightforward process, easy to apply. I've got my card in 3 days. Many thanks cubavisa!
Karen
Verified Buyer

Easy to fill in and Check, delivered quickly
Heather Deidre

Quick and reliable
Daphne Vivienne
Verified Buyer

very easy, didn't take 2 minutes and arrived within 5 days - what more can you ask for!
Antonio
Verified Buyer

Very quick application process.
Helping to amend if you make mistakes.
Valerie Jean
Verified Buyer

Very quick, friendly and helpful service, highly recommend to everyone.
Diana

Quick and efficient service
Verified Buyer

The form was easy to fill out. I opt for standard delivery as I had 4 weeks before I travel and got the visa within 7 days. I love the fact that they text you when they received the forms and when the visa was posted. Brilliant service.
Anthony
Verified Buyer

Very easy and straightforward to use, and much cheaper than Thompsons. VISA arrived within the promised time. Very clear communication, overall I'm very happy with the service.
KIM STEPHEN
Verified Buyer

very quick service. no problems and easy. thanks
Verified Buyer

Good apart from the fact that they did not pay the full postage, so I had to pay £7 to collect my Visa from the post office after already paying £20 extra for priority delivery.
Michael Geoffrey
Verified Buyer

Website very easy to use and they kept me updated with the progress of our tourist card applications. Received the tourist cards within a week of the application and received email confirmation that the tourist cards were posted.
Excellent service and will definitely recommend Cubavisa
Alice Lily Marie
Verified Buyer

The visa came through the next day as stated. The lady on the phone was very helpful and gave me suggestions of where to visit in Cuba. Would recommend this company.
Pauline Teresa

Easy to order online. Reasonable price. Speedy service
Verified Buyer

I was sceptical at first but the convenience, price, timings and reviews that were advertised on the website made me take a leap of faith. I did not regret it - the process was painless and much easier than having to apply at the embassy directly.
Verified Buyer

I requested a tourist visa and it was delivered to me within a few days without any problems.
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.92 based on 647 reviews