Cubavisa.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk

About Cubavisa.uk: Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, China Works, 100 Black Prince Road,London

Tell us how Cubavisa.uk made you happy

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service, very efficient, reasonably priced compared with some other options for obtaining a travel card - would recommend"
Dear John,
Dear John,
Cubavisa
"Very efficient and speedy service. Visas received within two days of ordering. Would highly recommend Cubavisa.uk and would not hesitate to use the service in future."
"Really nice company. Asked for visa at 3.00 and delivered next day. I rang them and they explain me everything how it works and they are so helpful. huge recommendations."
"Felt a bit daunted having to apply for a tourist card after reading the requirements on line by some companies. Read Cubavisa website and applied as less red tape and lo and behold a wonderful service. Highly recommended to everyone."
"Efficient service"
Cubavisa
"To begin with it was not that easy to find their Website. There are so many offering to assist you obtain a Visa for Cuba. Once you have I must say the Service was Excellent & with minimal amount of trouble compared to the other Sites. Very Prompt & I had My Visa within a couple of days. Thanks for your Great Attention"
"Fabulous fast service, would definitely recommend."
"When you look at reviews on line you always wonder is thats there mum.. aunty or a fake review well this isn't ! I'm impressed really impressed .... it's a mine field as some airlines include visas and some don't ! After being quoted £72 pp for a visa I eventually paid with this fabulous company a whopping £142 for 5! I applied online very simple and got an email confirmation straight away... I'd made a mistake and I emailed back the correct details. I phoned Monday as I was panicking I'd done it all wrong. Quickly reassured and Thursday post all our visas arrived. Amazing."
"we ordered the travel documents on a sunday and got an email to confirm almost immediately. They arrived on tuesday morning- it was much faster than expected! thank you"
"The website is very simple to use and the process quick."
"Absolutely first class service! Visa's arrived by recorded delivery in less that 5 days from ordering them Much easier and quicker than other routes. Recommended 5*"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you. Would highly recommend."
"Well I must admit I was a little bit dubious about getting my Tourist Card from here initially but on reading past reviews everything seemed to be well above board. Well all I can say is that I was not disappointed at all in the service I received in fact I was so impressed. Upon filling in the details and applying I received a confirmation email immediately and my Tourist Cards were delivered in a couple of days. Cannot fault you guys in any way and would have no hesitation in using you again and recommending to friends and family. Thank you so much for making the process so easy"
"Easy on line form and fast service i recieved them through the post after about 3 days of applying."
"Ok, we was told to go to the Embassy unfortunately on both visits they were closed so the next move was trip advisor, spoke with other customers to get their Visa's all mentioned as we will do go Via the Cubavisa.uk Webb page so much easier arrived with in 7 days , no-brainer."
"After a disastrous visit to the Embassy leaving empty handed and with the office then closed until September I found this site. I was a little concerned at providing passport and personal details online but I didn't need to worry. Application with priority handling completed at 8.44am on a Friday, visas in hand Saturday by noon. Fantastic, efficient and simple service and cheaper than post via the Embassy. Would most definitely recommend."
"Hi Guys, The biggest thank you ever. I am so impressed, order placed Thursday evening and received on Saturday morning, no special delivery, normal post. I wish everything in life was so simple. Very highly recommended, so much so that I am writing a review, which I have never done before, on anything!! We can now look forward to our holiday. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Paperwork easy to complete and total cost of £54.00. for two rather than £74.00. for one, if we had went with Thompson's recommended agent. I did read a number of your reviews before placing my order and would urge anyone looking to purchase a tourist card to go with yourselves. Thank you again. Neil and Sandra, Uddingston, Scotland."
"Excellent service, easy to apply online, no need to send any documents. Delivered next day. Very good price, unlike the site that my travel company referred me to, which was twice as much."
"We made a mistake filling in an application form we rang Cuba visa who was very helpful and rectified it immediately. The visas arrived the day after we ordered them. First class service definitely recommend them."
Hi Neil, thank you for revising your confirmation email and contacting us quickly. We are here to help. Warm regards, Cubavisa team.
"Great service! Fast, efficient and no fuss. Just how it should be. Thank you."
"Excellent service Very quick professional Visa fully tracked"
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,725 reviews