Cubavisa.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cubavisa.uk
Read Cubavisa.uk Reviews

About Cubavisa.uk:

Cuba Visa UK, a site dedicated to make your travel to Cuba, easy. Get your Cuban Tourist Cards online, simply and cost efficient online application.

02071481727

info@cubavisa.uk

Travel Fab Ltd, Chester House, 1-3 Brixton Road

Tell us how Cubavisa.uk made you happy
go to cuba every year, last year was a nightmare trying to get tourist card direct from cuban embassy by post, as i forgot to enclose sae. no replies to email unable to contact by phone in the end had to employ a visa agent in london to go and collect it such heartache. this year tried cubavisa...fantastic.. so easy to complete online no hassle with copies of invoices for hotels, flights. chose the special delivery option and had them back in 48hrs and i was kept informed of progress all the way through the process. painless... will definitely use cuba visa from now on.
Dear Linda, Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. We value so much your feedback, and we are glad to be able to help. From all at Cubavisa.uk a huge thanks and wishing you another fab trip to Cuba. Kind Regards, Cubavisa.uk team.
Very efficient and speedy service. Visas received within two days of ordering. Would highly recommend Cubavisa.uk and would not hesitate to use the service in future.
Really nice company. Asked for visa at 3.00 and delivered next day. I rang them and they explain me everything how it works and they are so helpful. huge recommendations.
Felt a bit daunted having to apply for a tourist card after reading the requirements on line by some companies. Read Cubavisa website and applied as less red tape and lo and behold a wonderful service. Highly recommended to everyone.
I found the website very easy to navigate around, the form was simple enough to fill in and payment was made in a secure way, visa turned up and was sent securely to be signed for on arrival.
Dear Jacqueline, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Kind Regards, Alisha
Excellent service, a very clear and straightforward process to acquire the cuban travel card. Travel card arrived very quickly. Initial telephone enquiry was dealt with very courteously and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company.
Dear Carole, Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review, hope you enjoy your stay at Cuba. Kind Regards, Cubavisa
The application process on the website was very clear and easy to use. Even though it said to leave 5 working days, we received the visa by recorded delivery the following day. Great!
Dear Customer, thank you for your kind words. Have a wonderful time in Cuba. Kind Regards, Cuba Visa Uk team.
We were very late in realizing we needed a visa for Cuba - the team were really helpful and ensured we were dealt with in an expedient and very professional. Special thanks to Fabian
Dear Mary, Thank you for taking the time to write such a generous review, hope you enjoy your time in Cuba. Kind Regards, Cubavisa
excellent service!
Dear Apostolos, thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards, Cubavisa.uk
Fast, straight forward service.
Dear Maria, Thank you for your review , enjoy your trip to Cuba. Kind Regards Cubavisa
So easy to fill in the online form and the visas came less than a week later. It was also one of the cheaper options! Would definitely recommend!
Dear Judith, Thank you for the generous feedback, we hope you enjoy your stay at Cuba, Safe travels. Kind regards, Cubavisa
I was a bit sceptical of using a website to get my visa as I thought such an official document would surely have to be gotten through an embassy. However, my friend had used cubavisa to get her tourist card and couldn't recommend them enough so I ordered the card and got it literally the next day, probably in less than 24 hours which is amazing! While getting the visa through the embassy may feel safer it would probably take way too long to arrive and there is really no need when cubavisa can do the same job in half the time for the exact same price! Thoroughly recommend, Thank you!!!
Dear Rose, Thank you for such a detailed review, glad to hear we was recommended by a friend, we also hope you enjoy your stay at Cuba. Kind Regards, Cubavisa
Very efficient service. Fast delivery and a better price than other visa providers.
Dear Valerie, Thank for taking the time to write a review , hope you enjoy your stay in Cuba. Kind Regards, Cubavisa
Efficient service
Thank you for the response, Kind Regards, Cubavisa
To begin with it was not that easy to find their Website. There are so many offering to assist you obtain a Visa for Cuba. Once you have I must say the Service was Excellent & with minimal amount of trouble compared to the other Sites. Very Prompt & I had My Visa within a couple of days. Thanks for your Great Attention
Dear Neil, Thank you for your review, Kind Regards, Cubavisa
Fabulous fast service, would definitely recommend.
Thank you for the feedback, Kind Regards, Cubavisa
When you look at reviews on line you always wonder is thats there mum.. aunty or a fake review well this isn't ! I'm impressed really impressed .... it's a mine field as some airlines include visas and some don't ! After being quoted £72 pp for a visa I eventually paid with this fabulous company a whopping £142 for 5! I applied online very simple and got an email confirmation straight away... I'd made a mistake and I emailed back the correct details. I phoned Monday as I was panicking I'd done it all wrong. Quickly reassured and Thursday post all our visas arrived. Amazing.
we ordered the travel documents on a sunday and got an email to confirm almost immediately. They arrived on tuesday morning- it was much faster than expected! thank you
The website is very simple to use and the process quick.
Absolutely first class service! Visa's arrived by recorded delivery in less that 5 days from ordering them Much easier and quicker than other routes. Recommended 5*
Cubavisa.uk is rated 4.94 based on 2,269 reviews