Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

Would Work With Again yes
"Great customer service, super helpful"
Would Work With Again yes
"Amazing customer service and great user interface"
Would Work With Again yes
"Extremely high quality of service. My account manager, Luke, regularly goes out of his way to be of assistance. I've never run a business or business account before so when I started out I was completely in the dark. Crunch and Luke helped immensely; genuinely don't think I'd have been able to get it done without their assistance."
Would Work With Again yes
"Crunch always respond to my questions promptly, accurately and with an appropriate level of detail and context. They also don't get frustrated with what must be pretty basic enquiries from people such as myself who know very little about small companies, accounting or taxation."
Would Work With Again yes
"We've been using Crunch services for over two years to process our monthly payrolls. The services have a quick turnaround time and dealt with professionalism, everytime !"
Would Work With Again Yes
"This is all new to me , and I feel I am being looked after very well . Nothing is too much trouble for the crunch team and great value for the money."
"I have found that Crunch provide me with a consistent first class service to suit my business needs."
Would Work With Again yes
"I've used Crunch for over 5 years and have been very impressed with the consistency and quality of the service. My Account Manager (Sian) is very helpful and approachable and I've found accountants provide very good advice when I have queries. The software is easy to use and when I can't work it out, help is at hand, most recently from Emily, with my latest contract queries."
Would Work With Again yes
"I've worked for myself for 11 years now and like most people I have focused on the work and trusted my accountants to keep me safe and legal. After 9 years I found the previous bunch had been doing a terrible job on my behalf resulting in many fines and finally a large refund from HMRC. I needed a change and happened upon Crunch. What a breath of fresh air! Their website is slick but more importantly so are their people. I used to dread calling the accountants yet now it's like a lesson is customer service every time. It doesn't seem to matter who I speak to they are all highly profession, yet human and approachable. My Account Manager ('Stephen') exemplifies these qualities. Always there to answer my call and help me navigate the system, advice on a particular issue or pass me on to an accountant when needed. I have one referral to date and there will be many more to come just don't lose sight that it's people like Stephen that will keep me a loyal, vocal customer for years to come!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Great service, communication and price. Highly recommend."
Would Work With Again Yes
"My experience with Crunch has been excellent. My Account Manager, Luke Young, has been solid as a rock - any problems with HMRC, worries about the process or if needed guidance on how to use the Crunch software, he patiently would walk me through all of it. He really took the fear out of accounting for me (as a finance phobic Art Director) to the point that I actually now enjoy crossing the T's and dotting the I's. I can wholeheartedly recommend Crunch as flexible and supportive accountants. Chris"
Would Work With Again Yes
"I have been using Crunch for about a year now and they have made my life so much easier. The reason we decided to change our accountant is because we never had our emails returned and was a real pain to have to go in and see the accountant and left us little time to grow the company. Crunch have been brilliant with monthly payroll and keeping me up to date with current HMRC guidelines. There is always someone that returns our emails and in a language that we understand."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Impressive response times. Friendly, patient and helpful account manager (Sian), and when there is a more complex matter a schedule phone call with a senior accountant is always set-up timely. For one-man bands like myself (Limited Company) Crunch's business and delivery model offers superior value for money compared to traditional accountancies (Premium package incl. bank reconciliation and all filing requirements). Highly recommended!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Crunch has been great in terms of getting on top of everything accounting. The online tool is complete, clear and comprehensive providing much more of a real-time position of my business than more traditional accountants i was with initially. Danny Edwards, my account a manager has been fantastic in supporting my transition into Crunch; his patience and availability has been great making my move into Crunch pain free."
Would Work With Again yes
"Our Company has been with Crunch for a few years. Once you've mastered the software it makes managing the accounts very straight forward, I was very glad to leave Quickbooks behind. It has been a pleasure to work with Louis Worrell, who has been our Account Manager this year. He is extremely helpful, professional and always responds promptly. I know if I have any difficulties, I can count on him to help me resolve them."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Exceptional service, always quick to respond, and amazing service from Lawrence Miller!"
Would Work With Again yes
"Their support, speed to responses and expertise is the best I've ever experienced. I always know exactly how my company is doing financially and am given clear information on when to file HMRC documents. They're just fantastic and really take the stress out of accounting."
Would Work With Again yes
"I want to break Crunch into two distinct parts: the service and the people. The service that Crunch provides is absolutely invaluable. They take the hassle, headaches, and panic out of accounting. They remove a lot of the confusion and stress and leave me to do what I need to do, which is provide services to my own clients. They help with with broad questions, like how I should set myself up for VAT, right down to super specific issues, too intricate to even go into. They provide a wide array of services to a consistently high level of quality. I have absolutely every confidence in everything they do for me, which is reassuring when we’re talking about money and tax and government. What really sets Crunch apart, though, are the people who work there. I know that every time I email, no matter how trivial or banal or complex or fiddly my problem, they will always reply immediately, helpfully, and proactively. They also manage to strike the perfect balance between professional and personable, which is something I value very highly: it means I know that I can trust them, I know that they’ve got everything under control, but they also conduct themselves as laid back, down to earth, and truly friendly people (special shout out to Amelia, my Account Manager at the time of writing—she has the patience of a saint!). I’ve been using Crunch for 3+ years now. I recommend them to anyone who will listen, and will continue to use them while ever I run my own business. They’re the best."
Would Work With Again yes
"Accountancy is a minefield for me, which is why Crunch get a 5 star rating here. My Account Manager, Sian, answers all of my questions (and there are lots!) on the same day, often immediately. She is absolutely amazing! Crunch really do make accountancy simple. I highly recommend them. Their service is worth every penny!"
Crunch is rated 4.24 based on 276 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access