CRU Kafe Reviews

Read CRU Kafe Reviews

Help@crukafe.com

1 Brandon Rd, London,

Tell us how CRU Kafe made you happy
Generally good quality coffee, some types much better than others, using Royal Mail to deliver is problematic, as their service is unreliable in my area.
No headaches with your coffee
Everything is so simple- if we are running out of coffee pods then I make an online order and the new pods will be on the way. I like to have a variety of pods at home so that I can try different flavours.
Great coffee. Great customer service.
Ecuadorian coffee was a revelation!
Love the coffee - I like decaf...but I like it strong, and CRU's decaf is perfect! Like the fact that you can now do pod recycling. Compostable is fine if your area does food waste recycling, but most don't and landfill isn't ideal - plus I think they all leave a sort of "cardboard" taste, so aluminium wins out for me!
Unfortunately, I can't give 5 stars as one item was missing from my purchase. However, an email quickly rectified this error and the response time from CruKafe was excellent, despite the fact I could not provide an order number.
Lovely coffee selection & products. Great service on monthly plan
great coffee and service
Fabulous tasting coffee and great service!
Love Cru coffee! Use the capsules in my nespresso machine. Really smooth coffee. Would absolutely recommend. Also love the ethos!
Love all your organic coffee pods and do not use any others
Great customer service, very helpful and quick to offer support with any queries The coffee tastes great too!
Great service and great coffee. An incredibly helpful company.
Excellent, personable service Best organic coffee money can buy Decaf coffee beans/ground is fantastic - so much flavour - can't tell it apart from caffeinated
loved the coffee & the ethics of the company. great that I can recycle my capsules with the Podback bag, a fabulous initiative!
I’ve tried various coffee pods being a coffee lover and CRU Kafe are definitely the best !!
Tasty - one of the best
Brilliant service, easy to change selection and properly delicious coffee.
Great coffee, admirable delivery time and friendly staff. What more do you want?
CRU Kafe is rated 4.63 based on 143 reviews