CRU Kafe Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend CRU Kafe

Help@crukafe.com

A50.6, Block A - UGLI Campus56 Wood Lane.

Click Here

Tell us how CRU Kafe made you happy

"Good service and beautiful products"
"Hello Joe, Following our previous correspondence, I can now confirm that in the end I had to discard of a total of x8 coffee pods of different varieties due to the issues explained in my original email of 9/5/19 (see below) I have today placed a new order with CRU: CRU Kafe Order #1000240913 I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch at this point so perhaps you could arrange appropriate refund as you see fit. Best regards, Víctor Noguera From: CRU Kafe (Support) Sent: 10 May 2019 10:40:00 To: Victor Noguera Subject: [CRU Kafe Ltd.] Re: Re: CRU Kafe - Tracking Information ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (9041) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email. CRU Kafe (CRU Kafe Ltd.) May 10, 10:39 BST Victor, Thanks for getting in contact - and sorry to hear about your experience, I appreciate it's just not up to scratch. Depending on what you'd prefer, I'm more than happy to either send replacements or refund those which have been damaged? Realise this might be a bit difficult to tell at this stage so I will keep this refund open for as long as you need. To be completely honest we've had a couple of issues with DPD over the last couple of weeks, so we are looking for an alternative as I type! All the best, Joe"
"This coffee tastes great but I think it is misleading to say that the containers are recyclable as they are too small and would fall through the grid at the recycling centre. I bought them misreading the description and thought they were biodegradable. If they were biodegradable I would definitely buy them again."
"We only drink decaf and the strength and flavour of CRU really suits us. Great to have tips from CRU on what to do regarding the addition of milk with coffee-very informative. I was somewhat disappointed that the order was delivered with a box within a larger box. This seemed totally unnecessary."
"Cru Kafe has been my go-to coffee since they launched. I know I am getting fresh, organic coffee of the highest quality. I just tried the Espresso blend but my favorite is still Intense Roast; perfection!!"
"great coffee very smooth especially black..will be buying again"
"My Italian girlfriend loved the coffee #nuffsaid"
Hello Tim,

Fantastic news! So glad she is a fan :)

Sarah
"Good ordering experience, very happy with quality and taste of coffee. Would maybe like to see a little variety in roasts"
Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback :)

Please take a look at our website for some very exciting changes, including some updates and tweaks to our blends :)

Now that we have finished work on our new pods our attention will be focused on launching new blends in the future :)

Sarah
"Very happy with the Nespresso capsules."
We are glad you are enjoying our coffee :)

Please keep an eye out for the launch of our new pods next week - 100% recyclable (at home) aluminium!

Kind Regard,
Sarah
"The service is spot on. Order placed, delivery exactly as requested. Most importantly the coffee is great. The biscotti are a rare treat!"
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review!

The biscotti is a firm fav of ours here in the office as well :)

Sarah
"Prompt shipment and delivery of high quality coffee as usual."
Hello Andrew,

We are so happy you are enjoying the coffee!

Sarah
"Beans, ground and pods, the quality of the coffee is superb. I particularly like the new blends of bean and ground. The quality of the coffee is matched and complimented by great service and exemplary customer services what more could one say if CRU was a woman I would want to marry her."
Hello David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy the coffee and are extremely thankful to have your support.

Sarah
"Personally I think Cru Cafe is the best capsule coffee out there. My experience with shopping on their website was simple and expedient so I highly recommend it!"
Hello Chris,

Thank you for leaving such a delightful review! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the coffee! Please keep an eye out for our new 100% fully recyclable pod coming at the beginning of August!

Sarah
"Great coffee still quite tricky to recycle, but worth the effort"
Hello Andrew,

We are all ready and geared up for the launch of our new fully recyclable (and super easily emptied) pod! The new pod will be a lot easier to recycle and can be recycled in its entirety!

Please make sure you are signed up to our news letter to be the first to hear all the launch date news!!!

Sarah
"Great coffee, lovely crema when brewed. Keeps best in dark & fridge, flavour does deteriorate once packet opened though."
Hello Mhairi,

Thanks for your feedback today. We are just about to launch our brand new recyclable, nitrogen flushed pods at the end of the month!

There will be no more need to keep your coffee in the fridge or for air tight containers!

Please make sure you are signed up to the news letter to be the first to hear about the launch :)

Sarah
"good service and quality of coffee, it is the best quality and price coffee i found in the market"
Hello and thank you for your feedback today :)

We are so glad you are enjoying the coffee :)

"The coffee amazing!"
Hello Andreas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us with your review today, we are so glad you are enjoying the coffee!

Sarah
"Delicious coffe. Prompt delivery"
Thank you for leaving your feedback today :)

We are happy to hear you are enjoying the coffee! Please sign up to our news letter to hear all bout our brand new pods launching later this month!

Sarah
"Great coffee and great service!"
Hello Jane!

So glad you are enjoying the full experience :)

Please make sure you keep posted on our new pod and packaging launch later this month!

Sarah
"Very smooth taste from the dark roast, looking forward to trying the other blends"
Thank you so much for your feedback today!

We are always and evolving our blend's so please do keep an eye out for the new pod launch at the end of the month.

CRU Kafe is rated 4.63 based on 112 reviews