CRU Kafe Reviews

Read CRU Kafe Reviews

Help@crukafe.com

1 Brandon Rd, London,

Tell us how CRU Kafe made you happy
Generally fine but like most non-nespresso pods, you do get the odd pod that doesn't work properly, which is a shame. I had hoped to switch brands but sadly not. So far i've used three packs and at least one pod from each pack was defective. This makes this brand not very cost effective against nespresso. The ones that worked were as good as the nespresso ones though!
Bought the coffee bags and tote bag for my sister and she absolutely loves them! Great quality :))
Who wants to pay three times the price for Galapagos? Well, I do. First, I was just curious but after a couple of cups I understood the magic. It's a voyage, it's a unique taste and a truly amazing coffee. It opens the day in a most delicious way. (and apparently I am also helping a cause by purchasing this coffee ... so it makes it even better). The only problem is that Crukafe makes Nespresso taste very, very average and you would never want to drink another Nespresso again. Thank you for making me discover your brand.
Absolutely loving the discovery pack I ordered, staff are so helpful when I had an enquiry about the order, coffee is fantastic and I really love the company ethos and the fact the pods are recyclable as I've been looking for a Nespresso replacement for a long time, 10/10
Fantastic service, quick delivery. The coffee is fantastic fits the machine well, sometimes a little stiff to insert, but never had a problem with the quality.

Good range of coffees to choose from depending on your choice, certainly will buy again, it’s so nice, I’m drinking more than I used to lol.
All the coffee is very good. Have ordered several times from here and it's great to have sustainable coffee pods with competitive prices. Only trouble is they can be a faff to clean out and recycle. The light roast also sometimes produces merely drips and I have had this problem in every batch I've ordered. None of the other pods from CRU Kafe give me this problem, just very frustrating as the light roast is the nicest tasting. Will still buy again but might avoid the light roast.
i ordered the full set of coffee blends, could not believe it when they arrived today, superb coffee and service
Hi
I love the organic blend beans, great value, great taste.
my neighbour hates coffee but once I made a cup for her I am afraid she is now hooked, lol. I have just placed my first order with you as I bought from Tesco but I see are no longer on their shelves. many thanks Ray
Good service and beautiful products
Hello Joe,

Following our previous correspondence, I can now confirm that in the end I had to discard of a total of x8 coffee pods of different varieties due to the issues explained in my original email of 9/5/19 (see below)

I have today placed a new order with CRU: CRU Kafe Order #1000240913

I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch at this point so perhaps you could arrange appropriate refund as you see fit.

Best regards,

Víctor Noguera
From: CRU Kafe (Support)
Sent: 10 May 2019 10:40:00
To: Victor Noguera
Subject: [CRU Kafe Ltd.] Re: Re: CRU Kafe - Tracking Information

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (9041) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

CRU Kafe (CRU Kafe Ltd.)
May 10, 10:39 BST

Victor,

Thanks for getting in contact - and sorry to hear about your experience, I appreciate it's just not up to scratch. Depending on what you'd prefer, I'm more than happy to either send replacements or refund those which have been damaged? Realise this might be a bit difficult to tell at this stage so I will keep this refund open for as long as you need.

To be completely honest we've had a couple of issues with DPD over the last couple of weeks, so we are looking for an alternative as I type!

All the best,

Joe
This coffee tastes great but I think it is misleading to say that the containers are recyclable as they are too small and would fall through the grid at the recycling centre.
I bought them misreading the description and thought they were biodegradable. If they were biodegradable I would definitely buy them again.
We only drink decaf and the strength and flavour of CRU really suits us.
Great to have tips from CRU on what to do regarding the addition of milk with coffee-very informative.
I was somewhat disappointed that the order was delivered with a box within a larger box. This seemed totally unnecessary.
Cru Kafe has been my go-to coffee since they launched. I know I am getting fresh, organic coffee of the highest quality. I just tried the Espresso blend but my favorite is still Intense Roast; perfection!!
great coffee very smooth especially black..will be buying again
My Italian girlfriend loved the coffee #nuffsaid
Hello Tim,

Fantastic news! So glad she is a fan :)

Sarah
Good ordering experience, very happy with quality and taste of coffee.
Would maybe like to see a little variety in roasts
Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to us with your feedback :)

Please take a look at our website for some very exciting changes, including some updates and tweaks to our blends :)

Now that we have finished work on our new pods our attention will be focused on launching new blends in the future :)

Sarah
Very happy with the Nespresso capsules.
We are glad you are enjoying our coffee :)

Please keep an eye out for the launch of our new pods next week - 100% recyclable (at home) aluminium!

Kind Regard,
Sarah
The service is spot on. Order placed, delivery exactly as requested. Most importantly the coffee is great. The biscotti are a rare treat!
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review!

The biscotti is a firm fav of ours here in the office as well :)

Sarah
Prompt shipment and delivery of high quality coffee as usual.
Hello Andrew,

We are so happy you are enjoying the coffee!

Sarah
Beans, ground and pods, the quality of the coffee is superb.
I particularly like the new blends of bean and ground.
The quality of the coffee is matched and complimented by great service and exemplary customer services what more could one say if CRU was a woman I would want to marry her.
Hello David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoy the coffee and are extremely thankful to have your support.

CRU Kafe is rated 4.63 based on 120 reviews