Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Craft56° 5 star review on 20th December 2020
Kevin E
Craft56° 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Warren B
Next day delivery which I hadn't been expecting! Everything arrived in perfect condition. I'm now a regular customer!
Thanks for your review - glad to hear you're a regular now! Cheers Ally
Shopping with Craft56 was pretty seemless, and I’m a returning customer for this reason. Great selection of Scottish Gins, easy checkout experience and very prompt delivery using a reputable courier. Look forward to topping up our Gin collection with Craft56 again soon.
Hi Michael Thanks for your review - very much appreciated! Delighted to hear you're a returning customer. Hope you're enjoying your gins : ) Cheers Ally
Great service and my order arrived quicker than expected. Will definitely be ordering again!
Excellent service and selection
excellent delivery service
Excellent service, fast delivery and well packed order.
An excellent selection of Scottish craft gins, delivered with speed!
Hi Alan Thanks for your review - very much appreciated! Cheers Ally
Delivered on to time and in prime condition
Excellent choice and prices. Delivery was quick with clear communication
Hi Mandy Thanks for your review. Our range is always evolving so hopefully you'll find more choice in the future. Cheers Ally
My order was handled quickly and professionally. Goods arrived as advised and the packing was I think the best I have ever seen
Hi Peter Thanks for your review. I will pass your feedback on to our warehouse team - they will be over the moon to hear the packing was the best you've seen! Cheers Ally
I was very happy with the customer service. Really prompt replies. Ally ensured that the delivery arrived in time for my mum’s Birthday, and let me know when it had been dispatched. Mum was very happy with her gift. I will use Craft56 again, and would recommend to others.
Hi Ann Thanks for your review. Delighted to hear your Mum was happy with her gift. Looking forward to your next order. Cheers Ally
I purchased the Hills and Harbour Gin Gift for a friend's 60th Birthday. The recipient was delighted with the gift and the impressed with the presentation and packing. Delivery within the 2 to 3 days. Would order again.
Fantastic service. Will definitely order from Craft56 again....
Hi Eva Thanks for your review - looking forward to your next order! Cheers Ally
Great gift, perfect service. I will be a returning customer for sure!
Hi Margo Thanks for your review. Glad to hear the service you received was perfect : ) Cheers Ally
Very helpful company. Have not needed to contact them - just ordered online, but delivery was very fast. No problems with my order whatsoever.
Hi Eunice Thanks for your review! Cheers Ally
Excellent service and quick delivery! Very impressed
Superb choice of spirits especialy Gin And fantastic next day delivery Will deff usr again
From ordering to delivery it was a completely smooth experience. Packed extremely well. Bought for a birthday gift for my daughter so no tasting comment available from me.
Thanks for your review and your kind words - hope your daughter enjoyed her present!
Bought Glaswegin gift pack for my brother’s birthday. He lives in London and I was worried it wouldn’t arrive on time but it did and he was delighted with it being a Glaswegian living in England
Thanks very much for your review - much appreciated. Delighted to hear that your brother loved the Glaswegin gift pack. Cheers Ally
Professional and spot on with order and delivery. As this was a birthday present , still to hear of the pleasure of the Rums we chose ( one being the 45 for a 45th birthday) as a gin drinker eager to try out your amazing Scottish gins also. Just so pleased to find a Scottish company being proud enough to promote Scotland. And what we can provide. Thankyou.
Hi Joyce Thanks for your review. We are certainly proud to promote the amazing range of drinks produced across Scotland! Cheers Ally
Craft56° is rated 4.90 based on 870 reviews