Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
Straight forward and easy to navigate the web site. Prompt response and goods delivered as advised. Would recommend the company and their product.
Posted 37 minutes ago
Easy to use website, good selection of products and customer service helped me sort out a problem with the postcode I entered very quickly. Well done!
Brilliant, flavour on point such a summery feel to it makes me want to lounge in the sun with a glass all day 😊
Excellent all round service
Placed my order and it arrived the next day. Well packaged too!
Superb. Quality products, well packed, speedy delivery 👍
Beautifully packaged bottles, delivered on time to be birthday presents.
Ordered a bottle of gin online late on saturday night. Transaction was seamless and product arrived well packaged and arrived on the wednesday. Would definitely buy from again.
Top class. Easy to order, quick delivery and recyclable packaging 👍
super tutto perfetto
Great service from order to delivery.
Very well packaged and very quick delivery. A great service once again. Thank you.
SUPER SERVIZIO,
Really quick delivery and love the use of the recyclable pulp protective bottle sleeve. And so many Scottish gins to choose from!
The items I ordered was here before I knew it and was happy the items was not broken and was happy the prices are at reasonable prices
Have used 3 times over festive period. Range of Scottish gins superb, delivery very quick and communication,when required, good. Will certainly use again and would highly recommend.
Fantastic service, would highly recommend
While I received my parcel promptly and Ahead of schedule I had to make 3 attempted payments when ordering as the order was unsuccessful each time. Leaving -£39 pending in my account each time I tried to complete an order until eventually the order was successful. Apple Pay doesn’t work on the website meaning after 3 attempts I had -£120 pending in my account after 3 attempts. Despite this, package arrived in good time and in good condition.
My husband bought me this gin for Christmas and I have to say it’s incredibly smooth, with wonderful flavour. It’s now ranked in my top 5 gins, at number one! I had the great opportunity of trying prior to buying earlier this year and it’s SO worth the wait. Thank you.
A great range of gins from all over Scotland! I was able to source the Isle of Skye Misty Isle gin for a Christmas gift and despite placing my order after the Christmas cut off point, it was delivered the very next day (standard delivery). The bottles were well packaged and in perfect condition on arrival. This is only my second order but both times the service has been extremely efficient. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 277 reviews