Craft56° Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd

About Craft56° Ltd: Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy

"Excellent support, came on time but 1 glass broken responded in minutes and refunded cost of glass within an hour which I didn’t ask for. Truly an excellent company and I wouldn’t hesitate in using them again whatsoever."
"All round excellent service, from the help received from the craft56 team in selecting the perfect gin, to the speedy delivery. The customer service and product selection are are what make Craft56 outstanding. Can’t recommend them enough and we will be sure to use them again!"
"First class service speedy delivery and the taste is out of this world"
"First time I’ve used Craft56.... great service.... 3rd lot if Harris glassware Gin Copa glasses love them"
"A Quick and easy transaction. The website was easy to use. The item was well packed and delivery was quick and efficient. Would highly recommend and will be definitely using Craft56° again"
"Another great experience with Craft 56. I have ordered from them multiple times, both for myself and also presents for others. Easy to use website and very quick delivery. Well packaged bottles too. I’m already on my second bottle of Glaswegin and it won’t be my last!"
"Ordered online and it was delivered really fast which is great! Will use again!"
"Good communication and prompt delivery"
"Bought a book on Scottish Gins - Gin Galore by Sean Murphy, this is a good reference book and even has receipes which I will try out, the delivery on this book is excellent, wil buy from Craft56 again in the near future"
"A very good efficient and fast service, from the Craft56 site to order to delivery and I was very impressed with quick response I had to a customer question."
"Bought this for my Son’s 18th Birthday, it looks amazing, I’m from Glasgow so the idea of a Glaswegin Gin is just fantastic 😊😊😊"
"Outstanding service. Went of their way to help. Much appreciated"
"Hassle free ordering, great customer service, super fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"I requested a delivery of gin at the very last gasp for the following day as a present and I couldn’t have had a much better customer experience with the person who I spoke to ensuring that my web based order was duly delivered then . An excellent first time of using Craft56 and hopefully their standards of customer service are maintained ensuring many happy clients ."
"Craft56° is one of very few companies online that supply Garden Shed gin, which I particularly like. Similar price to elsewhere but with the offer of a free balloon gin glass decided to give them a try and was not disappointed. Item arrived within 48 hours and extremely well packaged. Will certainly use again in future."
"Excellent choice of gins available from distilleries I’ve never heard of. Very speedy delivery too."
"Cannot fault these guys, delivery always arrives quickly and we'll packaged"
"Great service and personal attention- even got a reply to a Friday night email checking that bottle was going to be delivered on the Saturday Well done"
"Perfectly describes product, very well packaged, delivered on time as promised, will definitely use again. Many thanks Pete"
"Whilst happy with the prompt delivery, the sloe gin was a present for my sister as it was for her birthday, I wasn’t able to review the order before submission. This resulted in me not being able to claim the free glass which would have been a nice addition to the gin. There I also no way of adding a personal message which would also have been a nice touch. If I had been able to review the order and add a personal message then I would have rated this as a very good."
Hi David

Thanks for your review.

We can offer a gift message service and having received your feedback we take on board that this is not particularly clear on the site so we will work to make this more accessible.

I hope your sister liked her sloe gin.

Best wishes