Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° made you happy
Communication and service were both excellent. The order was placed, a confirmation e-mail received and delivery was very quick - thank you!
I needed advice from craft 56 on a matter and spoke to their director Ally Hardy on the telephone and by email about their gin club. He could not have been more helpful. He cleared up the matter very swiftly and explained everything so clearly. I now cannot wait for my first bottle of special gin and goodies thanks to Ally!
You don't drink this gin you savour it. Excellence at it's best with a lovely bottle into the bargain. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great choice of Gins. Speedy delivery and excellent customer service.
very easy to order and arrived very quick. excellent service. wpuld definetly use again
Great service
Quick delivery, the bottles were packaged well and safely, I got some free tonic as well which was great!
It was easy to order a number of tonic waters which arrived promptly, was extremely well packed and what’s more tasted lovely. I would certainly recommend Craft 56 to others.
I absolutely loved this gin. I am no specialist and cannot tell the juniper from the citrus. Ophir was my favourite until I tasted Badachro. This is an area of Wester Ross that I know as I stay in Opinan from time to time, so curiosity got the better of me and I have to say.....It was a happy accident.
Everything i order is shipped very fast and pleased with the service i recieve from craft 56. Thanks
I use to have palpitations when using normal tonic water since using the quinine free tonic I can have my vodka and tonic again
super venditore di bottiglie di liquori.....da consigliare
My order arrived quickly and well packaged, overall a very satisfactory service. Thank you
Very happy with my purchase
Great products, brilliant service and a very quick delivery, there was a small problem with my address, which was handled superbly, I couldn’t ask more, will definitely be ordering again
Two bottles of gin ordered to help celebrate an important birthday. The gin arrived very promptly, and I have no doubt it will be as delicious as all previous deliveries from Craft 56.
Very fast delivery, very securely packed. With pleasure again.
I have bought quite a few different spirits from Craft 56 for friends and family. I myself dont drink but thought it would be a nice change to send something different to them rather than the usual spirits you can buy in the shops. I know that my friends have been delighted with their purchases. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
Great personal service and very prompt delivery.
The service you provided was exceptional but the Cushiedoos tonic was disappointing.
Craft56° is rated 4.87 based on 522 reviews