Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° made you happy
Excellent choice and prices. Delivery was quick with clear communication
My order was handled quickly and professionally. Goods arrived as advised and the packing was I think the best I have ever seen
I was very happy with the customer service. Really prompt replies. Ally ensured that the delivery arrived in time for my mum’s Birthday, and let me know when it had been dispatched. Mum was very happy with her gift. I will use Craft56 again, and would recommend to others.
I purchased the Hills and Harbour Gin Gift for a friend's 60th Birthday. The recipient was delighted with the gift and the impressed with the presentation and packing. Delivery within the 2 to 3 days. Would order again.
Fantastic service. Will definitely order from Craft56 again....
Great gift, perfect service. I will be a returning customer for sure!
Very helpful company. Have not needed to contact them - just ordered online, but delivery was very fast. No problems with my order whatsoever.
Excellent service and quick delivery! Very impressed
Superb choice of spirits especialy Gin
And fantastic next day delivery
Will deff usr again
From ordering to delivery it was a completely smooth experience. Packed extremely well. Bought for a birthday gift for my daughter so no tasting comment available from me.
Bought Glaswegin gift pack for my brother’s birthday. He lives in London and I was worried it wouldn’t arrive on time but it did and he was delighted with it being a Glaswegian living in England
Professional and spot on with order and delivery. As this was a birthday present , still to hear of the pleasure of the Rums we chose ( one being the 45 for a 45th birthday) as a gin drinker eager to try out your amazing Scottish gins also. Just so pleased to find a Scottish company being proud enough to promote Scotland. And what we can provide. Thankyou.
Fast delivery and i really enjoyed the Cushidoo tonic
Great Service. I had made 2 mistakes when placing my order and Ally was able to rectify both for me and delivery time was still met. Efficient, pleasant and superb merchandise.
I’ve purchased three times from craft 56 each time a present for my wife and always arrived on time and well packaged.
A really great curated range of Scottish-sourced spirits and mixers. Great customer service too.
Delighted with my order and the service from Craft56. Ordered some Bon Accord drinks as a nod to the lemonade lorry of my childhood. Great to be able to pick and mix individual bottles to try rather than ordering full cases!! Ordered yesterday, delivered today. Brilliant! Thank you!!
Craft56° 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Great service
Great choice, great service, fast delivery and well packaged.
Thanks for your review!
I’ve ordered from these three times now each time Scottish gins excellent service.
Hi Matt

Thanks for your review - much appreciated!

Cheers