Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Craft56° 5 star review on 1st May 2020
Craft56° 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Sharron Wilson
Craft56° 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Craft56° 5 star review on 2nd August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Received my craft 56 parcel today. Good news! Lovely biggar gin and Scottish tonic. Delicious!
Item delivered and gratefully received. Thank You!!
Delivered very quickly, even during lockdown, and all items are absolutely delicious! I will be very happy to be a regular buyer from this company. Thanks to all staff involved.
Products arrived as advertised and when scheduled.
Waiting patiently to receive my first box next month but the website was easy to use and customer service was very quick to reply to my question. Looking forward to opening my first gin!
This was a gift for my son Rob, on a significant birthday (they're all significant). It is particularly apt as we have just found out that his ggggrandmother lived in Kinrara!!! I have asked him to save me a small sample...what do you think my chances will be Bob or No?
Regards
Andy McPherson
Excellent service
Great compnay. Very helpful and the products are 100% worth the money. Isn't too pricey.
First order with Craft 56. Arrived on time, packed very well. Have joine their gin club but decided to buy this months gin outright as couldnt wait till next month for our first subscription. Crag and Tail a very pleasant gin and good to see distilled only 2 miles from home. Looking forward to June's surprise.
Great range of products, great service. Our order arrived within a couple of days
Bought as a present to remind my husband of a lovely weekend we had when we first tried your gin!
Cheers!!
Slight confusion about what the gift set contained, sorted out very quickly.
The Gin arrived safely, and will soon be tested!!
Great website and a really simple ordering process. Order delivered exactly when due, as it was a gift this was really important. Really happy with the service from start to finish.
Fast delivery, super package.
Friendly, helpful and efficient service with a great selection! Thank you!
Prompt delivery
Bought as a special birthday gift for my wife . Delivery Quick and nicely packed to protect bottle - thank you
Fantastic service as usual
Really happy with delivery service, much quicker than I thought given the circumstances. Will definitely use again and happy to recommend to friends and family
So impressed with Craft56. We have been unable to get this gin for a couple of years, so were so happy to find it! The delivery was very quick, despite this current climate.
Thank you.