Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° made you happy
Super fast delivery, very well packaged and of course delicious tonic.
First class product and service.
Great service, price and speedy delivery.
Great choice and delivery ahead of time. Will definitely shop with them again.
Top service from start to finish. Lovely personal touch for gin bought as a birthday present. Great work guys and thanks!
Amazing! I ordered this on Sunday and received it on Tue. Admittedly I paid for fast postage but the dispatch time was incredible. The item looks great too. Thank you.
Love my birthday gift to my partner. He is going to enjoy it. Beautiful bottle. Can't wait to see his face. Thankyou.
Great range. Reliable delivery. Does the important things well.
Very good choice of beverages. The only place I could find quinine free tonic water.
Good delivery. Very polite delivery person.
Excellent service, quick delivery and responded promptly to my email. Will be back again soon
Great service and excellent product
Quick delivery, and the tonic goes superbly with the Gin !
Customer Service from Ally and the Craft56 team excellent. Glaswegian Gin bottle beautiful and gin ‘nae’ bad too, thank you team, I’ll be back, Pat
Placed my order on the morning of 30th December and chose standard 3 to 5 days delivery. Could not believe it when my order was delivered on 31 December. Given I had originally placed an order with a major store who failed to deliver in time for Christmas I was extremely delighted with the service of this company. Will definitely recommend and most definitely definitely will use them in the future.
Great service arrived on time and in tact
What a great company. Their range is fantastic and I can find products here that I can't find anywhere else. Their customer service is second to none. I had a delivery issue just before Christmas where the carriers failed to deliver part of my order. CRAFT56 could not have been more helpful and efficient, especially at such a busy time of year. Thoroughly recommended.
Great service - thank you!
As always it was a very straightforward and speedy process to order from Craft 56.
Thanks guys!
Great service but very disappointing there is no option to leave a gift message, especially over Christmas. Recipient didn’t know who the bottle was from which does impact on the experience.
Hi Nicola

Thanks for your review.

We are able to include a gift message for you with an order. We are working on including an option for this at checkout but in the meantime you can email over the message with your order number and we'll make sure it's included.

Best wishes
Ally Hardy
Fantastic service. I left my Christmas order a bit late! But arrived in less than 48 hours with standard postage. Thank you!
Craft56° is rated 4.88 based on 715 reviews