Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
Sorry, but I haven't received anything yet. When did you send my order? And I didn't get a message. In my account I just can see "processing " as the status of my order
Hi Kerstin

Thanks for your review.

Your order was processed and dispatched on 17th December using DPD's International service. I have tracked it this morning and it is still on its way to you.

Apologies that the order status was not updated in your account but I have now re-sent the tracking number to you and the order is showing as Complete.

Ally Hardy

Craft56°
I ordered a bottle of ‘Tommy’s Isle of Skye Gin’ on 20th November. Having paid for express delivery 1-2 day delivery period, it is now 26th and the item has not arrived. This being my first order, I hope it can be resolved quickly. Thank you.
Hi Tom

Sorry to hear the order has not arrived with you.

We have tracked this online as the order was dispatched on 20th November and we have contacted the courier to investigate.

We have replied to your email with more information on the order status.

Ally Hardy
Three attempts and over 20 minutes to place order. Kept saying that one item in order not available in quantity ordered. No facility to delete this item. Had to start afresh three times and re-enter all information twice including my billing details and the delivery address - everything was lost each time. Order just placed so cannot comment on delivery yet.
Hi Andy

Sorry to read that you had trouble placing your order.

I can confirm that we have received your order and this will be dispatched tomorrow. Were you able to order everything you wanted in the end?

If not, please email ally@craft56.co.uk and we can sort this out for you.

Ally
Eight days after payment. Products nod delivered.
Hi there

Thanks for your feedback and letting us know that your delivery has not arrived.

Can you please contact us on hello@craft56.co.uk with details including your name and order number so we can investigate the status of your delivery?

Ally