Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° made you happy
I ordered Fruits for Drinks raspberries, to compliment my Gin cocktails for a family gathering. They arrived within 1 working day, and were absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend Fruits for Drinks...and can't wait to try the rest of the fruits they offer.
The drinks were for friends so I cannot comment personally on the taste.
But I have received very positive feedback regarding the tonic water. I have yet to give my friends the gin so I cannot provide feedback on that.
However, I cannot report that the service and the packaging were first class. I would recommend and use Craft56 again. The communication is also friendly yet professional.
Really fast delivery to non-UK country and great range of products! :-)
Craft56° is rated 4.87 based on 558 reviews