Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
The items I ordered was here before I knew it and was happy the items was not broken and was happy the prices are at reasonable prices
Fast delivery, well packaged. Love the Glas Wee Gin bottle but slightly disappointed that the writing isn't just perfect (very slight fading in some areas)
Very pleased with the gin glass I ordered, beautiful design and quality
Good service, package arrived when stated, contents were securely wrapped up, my only minor niggle was the box, didn’t travel well , for the money a stronger box is needed.
The bottle of gin arrived and well packaged within the timescale specified. However at the point of purchase I was advised I would be sent an email advising me when the bottle had been dispatched, this didn’t happen. I know this is a minor issue but if I had been able to track the package then I might have been able to have made arrangements to be home when it was delivered. Overall a good service. Thanks.
Good service although delivery charge a bit high
Prompt deliver.
Please with service
Nice first batch, looking forward to beers from further afield 😊👍🏻😊
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 276 reviews