Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
While I received my parcel promptly and Ahead of schedule I had to make 3 attempted payments when ordering as the order was unsuccessful each time. Leaving -£39 pending in my account each time I tried to complete an order until eventually the order was successful. Apple Pay doesn’t work on the website meaning after 3 attempts I had -£120 pending in my account after 3 attempts. Despite this, package arrived in good time and in good condition.
I received my bottle of Navy Strengt Gin, but unfortunately the etiket was damaged a little, while I was planning to put it on the chimey as an object to look at 😑. Oh well, sending it back is too much. But it is a pity. Nice gin.
Whilst happy with the prompt delivery, the sloe gin was a present for my sister as it was for her birthday, I wasn’t able to review the order before submission. This resulted in me not being able to claim the free glass which would have been a nice addition to the gin. There I also no way of adding a personal message which would also have been a nice touch. If I had been able to review the order and add a personal message then I would have rated this as a very good.
Hi David

Thanks for your review.

We can offer a gift message service and having received your feedback we take on board that this is not particularly clear on the site so we will work to make this more accessible.

I hope your sister liked her sloe gin.

Best wishes
Ally Hardy
Helpful staff but no shipping notification received. Bottle could have been better packed - it did bounce about a lot and the label was damaged.
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 267 reviews