Craft56° Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56°
Read Craft56° Reviews

About Craft56°:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° made you happy
Packed well and prompt delivery, however should have come with 4 tonic waters, only 3 delivered! Not worth the hassle of chasing for one tonic.
Hi Robert

Thanks for your review - sorry to see that you did not receive the correct amount of tonics.

We will refund you for the missing tonic.

Ally
Not sure why you have asked for a review when the gin has not been delivered yet. I consider the service to cover order, shipping and delivery and only 2 have been completed. I can say that this is the longest I have waited for a delivery to not yet arrive. You are also asking for a review of the gin. That would be nice if it had arrived by Thursday which is when you sent me the request to Review!!!! Over optimistic of your delivery service?
Hi Martin

Thanks for your review.

The order was dispatched last Monday and according to the tracking it was delivered on Wednesday.

Can you please get in touch with us (hello@craft56.co.uk) to confirm whether you have received the order so we can look into it further if required?

Ally Hardy
Glad to be able to get Walter Gregor tonic. Disappointed that it costs more to get a case of 4 than to buy 4 separate bottles and also very disappointed with all the bubble wrap. Thee must be a better way to package than that. If buying 4, in a sturdy pack of its own was the same price, or cheaper than buying singly, I would have bought a dozen and that would surely have saved money on packaging??
Hi Sue

Thanks for your review.

We agree and have tried to stop using all packaging that is not recyclable. Unfortunately we have not been able to source suitable packaging to prevent damage in transit for this product at present. However, when we do have to use bubble wrap we try to reuse as much of this as possible.

Hopefully we have a better solution shortly.

Hi,
Your service was fantastic and I really appreciated that. I did quite like one of my purchases however wasn’t so keen on the other one, but that was ny taste. Not a sweet as I had hoped.

However again super service and it will not put me off purchasing again
Hi Nicki

Thanks for your review.

Sorry to hear that one of the gins you purchased was not to your taste. We would recommend that you try this with Elderflower Tonic or a classic lemonade which should sweeten it for you.

Hopefully this suits your palate more.

Ally Hardy
While I received my parcel promptly and Ahead of schedule I had to make 3 attempted payments when ordering as the order was unsuccessful each time. Leaving -£39 pending in my account each time I tried to complete an order until eventually the order was successful. Apple Pay doesn’t work on the website meaning after 3 attempts I had -£120 pending in my account after 3 attempts. Despite this, package arrived in good time and in good condition.
I received my bottle of Navy Strengt Gin, but unfortunately the etiket was damaged a little, while I was planning to put it on the chimey as an object to look at 😑. Oh well, sending it back is too much. But it is a pity.

Nice gin.
Whilst happy with the prompt delivery, the sloe gin was a present for my sister as it was for her birthday, I wasn’t able to review the order before submission. This resulted in me not being able to claim the free glass which would have been a nice addition to the gin. There I also no way of adding a personal message which would also have been a nice touch. If I had been able to review the order and add a personal message then I would have rated this as a very good.
Hi David

Thanks for your review.

We can offer a gift message service and having received your feedback we take on board that this is not particularly clear on the site so we will work to make this more accessible.

I hope your sister liked her sloe gin.

Ally Hardy
Helpful staff but no shipping notification received. Bottle could have been better packed - it did bounce about a lot and the label was damaged.
Craft56° is rated 4.88 based on 595 reviews