Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
Very well packaged and very quick delivery. A great service once again. Thank you.
SUPER SERVIZIO,
Really quick delivery and love the use of the recyclable pulp protective bottle sleeve. And so many Scottish gins to choose from!
Have used 3 times over festive period. Range of Scottish gins superb, delivery very quick and communication,when required, good. Will certainly use again and would highly recommend.
Fantastic service, would highly recommend
My husband bought me this gin for Christmas and I have to say it’s incredibly smooth, with wonderful flavour. It’s now ranked in my top 5 gins, at number one! I had the great opportunity of trying prior to buying earlier this year and it’s SO worth the wait. Thank you.
A great range of gins from all over Scotland! I was able to source the Isle of Skye Misty Isle gin for a Christmas gift and despite placing my order after the Christmas cut off point, it was delivered the very next day (standard delivery). The bottles were well packaged and in perfect condition on arrival. This is only my second order but both times the service has been extremely efficient. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!
Very nice Very professionell
Top class experience. Easy to order and quick delivery
Ordered some tonic waters. Delivery was quick and well packaged. Thanks to Craft56
Excellent service and quality gin
colis reçu ce jour . Impeccable Bonnes fêtes
Very good service, would definitely use again and be happy to recommend to others
Received great service from Ally at craft56. I mistakenly gave the wrong postcode for my order. Ally was extremely helpful in helping me resolve this.
Quick delivery
Excellent service. Would definitely use them again.
Thank you very much for the quick delivery. Vielen Dank :-)
The gin I ordered was at the right price and delivery was quick. I needed to change the delivery address , so contacted them & all sorted out no problem. Thanks
Excellent service, delivery came very quickly and was packaged expertly. Will definitely use this company again for gifts.
This was my first experience with Craft56Ltd and it was definitely 5*. I wanted a very special gin to bring back memories of times past for a very special person. Craft 56Ltd made this happen, easily ordered, quickly despatched, arrived in perfect condition. Sincere Thanks.
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 266 reviews