Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
I ordered a bottle of ‘Tommy’s Isle of Skye Gin’ on 20th November. Having paid for express delivery 1-2 day delivery period, it is now 26th and the item has not arrived. This being my first order, I hope it can be resolved quickly. Thank you.
Hi Tom

Sorry to hear the order has not arrived with you.

We have tracked this online as the order was dispatched on 20th November and we have contacted the courier to investigate.

We have replied to your email with more information on the order status.

Best wishes
Ally Hardy
Very pleased with the gin glass I ordered, beautiful design and quality
Great efficient service!
Great customer service and prompt delivery.
Superb service. Well packed and delivered quickly. Definitely will buy from here again
Great product, no quinine, delivery efficient. I will be back for more.
Had my first bottle of McLeans Spiced Gin. Fantastic. Lovely on its own as a wee warning shot but I love it with ice and ginger ale. I bought the bottle for Christmas. Already nearly gone so will need to replenish the supply.
Great value. Safely and securely packaged. Highly recommend.
Easy to order and good packaging and delivery. Excellent array of Scottish spirits and liqueurs to choose from.
Whilst I have not sampled the contents, this being a special gift for a gin lover, I was impressed with the level of information given over the order, for the speed of delivery and the excellent packaging.
I was looking for Christmas presents and this was perfect and this was a perfect stocking filler
Great customer service. Can’t wait for my next order.👍🏻
Speedy delivery, items well packed. Great range of products you can't find elsewhere, will be back for more soon!
Great service
Quick, efficient, exactly what I wanted. Thanks
Wonderful bottle wrapping delivery To be recommended Makes a lovely present
Amazing great service and really beautiful gin cant wait for the next one
I always come back to Craft56 and it’s because I know I can rely on them for high-quality products, service and communication. Loved the gin and will no doubt be returning very soon!
Very speedy delivery and great service! Great range - will definitely buy from again!
Prompt and great service, plus an amazing gin too, will be ordering again.
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 266 reviews