Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
Top class experience. Easy to order and quick delivery
Ordered some tonic waters. Delivery was quick and well packaged. Thanks to Craft56
Excellent service and quality gin
colis reçu ce jour . Impeccable Bonnes fêtes
Very good service, would definitely use again and be happy to recommend to others
Received great service from Ally at craft56. I mistakenly gave the wrong postcode for my order. Ally was extremely helpful in helping me resolve this.
Fast delivery, well packaged. Love the Glas Wee Gin bottle but slightly disappointed that the writing isn't just perfect (very slight fading in some areas)
Quick delivery
Excellent service. Would definitely use them again.
Thank you very much for the quick delivery. Vielen Dank :-)
Sorry, but I haven't received anything yet. When did you send my order? And I didn't get a message. In my account I just can see "processing " as the status of my order
Hi Kerstin

Thanks for your review.

Your order was processed and dispatched on 17th December using DPD's International service. I have tracked it this morning and it is still on its way to you.

Apologies that the order status was not updated in your account but I have now re-sent the tracking number to you and the order is showing as Complete.

Best wishes
Ally Hardy

Craft56°
The gin I ordered was at the right price and delivery was quick. I needed to change the delivery address , so contacted them & all sorted out no problem. Thanks
Excellent service, delivery came very quickly and was packaged expertly. Will definitely use this company again for gifts.
This was my first experience with Craft56Ltd and it was definitely 5*. I wanted a very special gin to bring back memories of times past for a very special person. Craft 56Ltd made this happen, easily ordered, quickly despatched, arrived in perfect condition. Sincere Thanks.
I received my bottle of Navy Strengt Gin, but unfortunately the etiket was damaged a little, while I was planning to put it on the chimey as an object to look at 😑. Oh well, sending it back is too much. But it is a pity. Nice gin.
quick delivery
Everything was handled very expeditiously, from receipt of email confirmation of order and e receipt to arrival of order which was very well packaged. Would certainly use again.
Great service
Great service and great product! The order was shipped the day after I placed it and I was updated throughout. Would definitely recommend and I will use this site again.
Amazing product! (Glaswegin mini Christmas cracker) fast delivery and great price
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 276 reviews