Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

accounts@countryhotelbreaks.com

We had a lovely break 3 nights the staff were all amazing nothing was too much trouble. Special mention to Alex and Hannah who gave us some very informative information on local stuff. The food was outstanding , the room was extremely comfortable. Over all 10/10
Simple and clear to use, great deals. Will definitely use again.
So far so good! Including the special offer price!! Here’s hoping when we arrive everything will meet our expectations, after viewing your excellent website!!!👍
Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Decent choice of hotels in the area we required. The hotel descriptions were excellent and the booking process straight forward. Confirmation email contained all the information we required. Very please with the entire process.
easy site to book on, nice offer,nice webb page
Brilliant company, helpful staff, cannot wait for our break. Would definitely use these again for vouchers, best one for help and guidance. Thank you!
Usually, booking agents are very much a click and forget affair and you don’t hear from the agent at all. This one is different - provisional booking was followed up and I was called to confirm some details. I then received the confirmation and answers to other questions I raised. Excellent service and a good deal.
Great service very helpful staff let’s hope the Hotels are as good as they sound
Very impressive experience. Warm, friendly, very caring and professional staff throughout, excellent room and superb food. Zero negatives to report.
Very quick and easy to use. Great prices and offers available 👍
Found the site very easy to use, well set out, I was able to narrow my search, by dates and area, well pleased, booking was also easy and quick, will use again.
The web site is easy to use and performs very well. Instant confirmation of the booking is particularly appreciated
Very good and easy to navigate around booking
so far so good
The booking was as described and when I needed to change the date by one day it was very easy to do. I would recommend this site
Great value, we love treating ourselves to these breaks and look forward to many more😊
Review solely based on booking and interaction with Country Hotel Breaks. This website is fantastic! Great package deals and the communication and interaction is fabulous with the customer service team! I had some 'requests' (dinner reservation time, etc) on our booking and they emailed me instantly to let me know they had put the request in. A few days after booking we emailed the customer service team , after not being able to get hold of the hotel directly, to ask if there was a possibility of a room with a garden view and they responded within only a few hours to let me know they had spoken to the hotel etc - absolutely fantastic customer service and I really hope our stay at our chosen hotel is as good as this companies booking!
Good choice of hotels at good prices. Easy web page to use,
Web site and information was very good easy to navigate booking process was excellent it seemed too good to be true and I doubted I had actually booked the rooms and confirmation was swift
Straight forward booking, when we wanted to go and where we wanted to go ☺️
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.64 based on 790 reviews