Cordners Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cordners

About Cordners: Cordners.co.uk spawns from one of the biggest family owned independent shoe stores in Northern Ireland, Cordners. With over 25 years experience in shoe retail with stores located in Newtownards and Ballymoney, Cordners are praised for the ability to source industry leading brands which have been carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and value for money.

online@cordners.co.uk

8-10 Main Street

Click Here

Tell us how Cordners made you happy

"Loved my new shoes which arrived early than I expected so all in all very pleased."
"Excellent device shoes great"
"Excellent service immediate dispatch. Shoes did not fit so I had to return, I received an email confirming my return had been received and a refund the same day."
"I was impressed by the efficiency of Cordners and would purchase from them in the future."
"Quick delivery great website."
"Very quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase."
"Very straightforward transaction, I chose my shoes, paid through PayPal, I was informed throughout of delivery etc, they arrived very quickly, even to the Scottish Highlands. Shoes are a perfect fit. This was my first time shopping with Cordners but won't be my last. Thank you so much for a great service."
"Excellent service , shoes arrived very quickly , in good protective bag for postage , box got little dented which was unfortunate as they are for a present . But overall super efficient."
"I have had a very pleasant online shopping experience with Cordners. Great service."
"An amazing shop with lots of lovely shoes and boots."
"Very happy with my purchase and the prompt delivery. Definitely would buy again from Cordners"
"Received on time and refund dealt with promptly"
"The delivery of my order was free and the shoes arrived quickly. Sadly they were too small and no larger size was available. Disappointed that returning the shoes was not free, otherwise I would have rated higher."
"This is the first time we have used Cordners and have had good service from them.The item my wife ordered arrived and was exactly what she asked for.Yes we will be getting more items from them in future.Doug Haggart,Peterculter."
"Very pleased with my purchase from Cordner’s. Good fast service, thank you. JoyPowell"
"Order arrived promptly. Great service"
"Love my boots, great service and speedy delivery, Thank You!"
"Quick delivery and very please with item."
"First class service"
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Top quality product."
Cordners is rated 4.82 based on 263 reviews