Cordners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cordners
Read Cordners Reviews

About Cordners:

Cordners.co.uk spawns from one of the biggest family owned independent shoe stores in Northern Ireland, Cordners. With over 25 years experience in shoe retail with stores located in Newtownards and Ballymoney, Cordners are praised for the ability to source industry leading brands which have been carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and value for money.

online@cordners.co.uk

8-10 Main Street

Tell us how Cordners made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
great shoes, fast shipment. Highly recommended.
excellent service quick and goods were first class
Super shopping and delivery service in these exceptional times. There’s still a great range of footwear on offer and my purchase is ideal for my daily exercise!
Efficient service with clear instructions for returns (although I didn’t have to use the). Thank you.
Very efficient given current situation
Good price, item in stock. An excellent service all round.
Quick delivery 🚚 excellent service
No problems. Quick delivery, lovely trainers, as shown/described, easy ordering ....
The next best thing to going into the shop. Excellent service.
Very pleased with both the item I ordered and the prompt delivery.
I received two left shoes so sadly not happy and when I phoned was told I had to do this that and the other to get a postal refund ..the shoes have been returned ...an extra trip out which wasn’t needed at the moment and I await a complete pair
I ordered the white Vesper pumps, they are absolutely perfect! They arrived within the week and in this current climate that exceeded my expectations, well done Cordners!
First experience of ordering from Cordners, shoes arrived very promptly and very satisfied
Great service. Goods came well package and were great fit and style. Will definitely be buying from Cordners again
Excellent service by Cordners and their shipping partner Royal Mail. Had no problem ordering and tracking the shoes as they made their way across Europe (I live in Croatia!). The shoes arrived in perfect condition, and sooner than I expected. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent!
Fast delivery, great products at fair prices, thank you 😊
Quick delivery in the current pandemic and good quality product
Never used this company before , but I ordered , kept my 🤞 .... brilliant service , arrived ... great
Great selection of shoes, great quality and fast service.
Cordners is rated 4.80 based on 594 reviews