Cordners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cordners
Read Cordners Reviews

About Cordners:

Cordners.co.uk spawns from one of the biggest family owned independent shoe stores in Northern Ireland, Cordners. With over 25 years experience in shoe retail with stores located in Newtownards and Ballymoney, Cordners are praised for the ability to source industry leading brands which have been carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and value for money.

online@cordners.co.uk

8-10 Main Street

Tell us how Cordners made you happy
Purchased a pair of clarks slippers impressed with them, and your rapid delivery time was even more impressive (wished I'd ordered a size 8) if iam after certain shoes /boots /footwear i will be certain to look at your site first, first class service thank you, would have been next day delivery but purchased on a weekend, thanks again
The web site is really easy to use with a large range of good quality and sensibly priced shoes. Unfortunately the slippers for m husband were too tight across the toes so I had to return them. This was a very simple process and the refund was swiftly dealt with. Excellent service.
Great shoes and fast delivery!
I am very pleased with the delivery and collection and the staff in Ballymoney Ey are so friendly when in collecting your orders
Shoes were half a size larger but half the price and i didn't didn't really notice delivered promptly.
All very easy - quick and safe delivery
Great service and quick delivery! Love my new trainers.
First time I have shopped on-line with Cordners. I found their service very good and very friendly and helpful staff.
Very quick service ordered online and picked up at local shop inside 2days.
I have not received my goods
Hi Claire, You placed your order on Saturday 3rd July and we emailed on Monday 5th to say it was ready for collection as you selected the Store Collection delivery option. For any queries with your order please feel free to contact us via the normal customer service platforms like the Help Widget on our website, by Email or by Telephone which are all specified on our website and in your order confirmation and shipment emails. I hope this helps.
Easy to order excellent value for money prompt and safe delivery.
Excellent quality and Service
Quick delivery with no issues I would use again & recommend
Very pleased with prompt service& sandals are lovely
Great service - shoes arrived within days!
Quick delivery service
I was going to a wedding and needed pink shoes and bag to match my dress. I was in the shop and the girls were really helpful but I couldn’t find anything. So I had a look online and I got a great bargain on the sale, shoes and bag matching perfect. And I got lots of compliments on them. Also I was able to use the click and collect to the Ballymoney shop for free. Great wee shop!
Very pleased with service and trainers,thank you.
fab shop only down
Never used before but good prices and good range of stock. Quick delivery too. Very impressed!
Cordners is rated 4.83 based on 1,092 reviews