Cordners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cordners
Read Cordners Reviews

About Cordners:

Cordners.co.uk spawns from one of the biggest family owned independent shoe stores in Northern Ireland, Cordners. With over 25 years experience in shoe retail with stores located in Newtownards and Ballymoney, Cordners are praised for the ability to source industry leading brands which have been carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and value for money.

online@cordners.co.uk

8-10 Main Street

Tell us how Cordners made you happy
Delighted with my purchase and speed of delivery, all very seamless , thank you
I ordered " mother of the bride" shoes from Cordners 2 years ago after being let down by another well established firm and received excellent service. Again, unable to source slippers I contacted Cordners and once again the service was excellent. I spoke to a very helpful, pleasant young woman by phone. My slippers arrived earlier than predicted. Excellent service once again. I'll go back again.
Great customer service.Love me new shoes.Thanks for online option.
Very happy with my purchase, the product was out of stock at other retailers in the required size. Speedy delivery too.
Great service. I ordered online, but the following day I received a phone call from a member of staff to say the item was out of stock in the size I needed, but that they had an alternative they could offer me. This seemed to be suitable, but I asked if they had another style in stock that I'd considered while looking at the store online. After checking, the staff member confirmed that was in stock, arranged a partial refund for the price difference, and arranged delivery. As I needed the item for a gift, I was concerned when the replacement item would arrive, but it arrived the following day.
I was very satisfied with the customer service - the lady I spoke to on the phone was very friendly, but professional, and seemed knowledgeable about the products. I was very impressed with the delivery time (I hadn't asked for next day delivery), and overall very happy with my experience with the store, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cordners.
Shopped online and Order arrived really quickly. Loved the sandals.
Quick service and postage
Brilliant service, quick delivery great prices and my size (6) very hard to get
Fantastic customer care . Courtney couldn’t have helped me more helpful happy and very pleasant . Big thumbs up .
Very pleased with quick delivery. great service
Great price, swift delivery, very happy!
Had to phone up before I received confirmation email of my order. I was advised they had sent it but it definitely was not. They sent it to me there and then and it came straight through.
Brilliant, efficient and very friendly
Excellent service ... shoes arrived within 3 days .... and they are gorgeous
Excellent service
Very quick service and delivery
Great service. Arrived on time was exactly what I wanted
Cheap. Fast. Correct. They do exactly what they claim to.
Great delivery
Boots matched photos and descriptions . Good quality, responsive customer service. Would recommend.
Cordners is rated 4.82 based on 770 reviews