Cordners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cordners
Read Cordners Reviews

About Cordners:

Cordners.co.uk spawns from one of the biggest family owned independent shoe stores in Northern Ireland, Cordners. With over 25 years experience in shoe retail with stores located in Newtownards and Ballymoney, Cordners are praised for the ability to source industry leading brands which have been carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and value for money.

david@cordners.co.uk

8-10 Main Street

Tell us how Cordners made you happy
Fantastic online service. My mum-in-law collected the boots with no problem at all & from very nice staff.
Ready happy with the speed of delivery and love my new boots
Very pleased with my bag and delivery
Prompt efficient service. Shoes exactly what I wanted.
Great service. Arrived within 2 days. Lovely shoes and boots thank you. Jan
Delighted with purchase. I know the brand and style and find very comfortable. Good price and excellent delivery time.
I was really happy with these Clarks' shoes' quality, and the price, and the delivery was swift too. Can't fault Cordners!
Lovely pair of boots and quick delivery
I collected the boots from your Ards store. The staff were very rude and dismissive when I requested return information. My purchase will be returned.
My first purchase with the company after finding some shoes online I needed for a wedding. Very impressed with the speedy service. Slight glitch with the order so was contacted by customer services. Very impressed with the service. Was a pleasure to deal with them, felt like I was a valued customer and the problem was resolved swiftly. Would definitely use again.
I'm very pleased with the shoes and very pleased with the prompt delivery and communication from Cordners. I would definitely order from Cordners again
Good prompt service but perhaps need to keep closer eye on quality of products being offered.
First class service
Delighted with the product and the fast delivery. I will use Cordners again!
Very helpful staff and efficient service.
Clarks relaxed style mens slippers liked them so much reordered a second pair,only shop i found to have them in stocks thank you
Purchased a pair if lilli kelly boots for my grand daughter throught a phone call on Monday afternoon to be posted to Scotland received them on Wednesday morning great service and girl on phone was very helpful sending me photos and making sure I was happy now that's what I call first class x
I've had excellent service from Cordners. The shoes I ordered were dispatched very quickly and were well packaged. I needed some information so rang the helpline. The lady who dealt with my query was extremely helpful and really made me feel that I was valued as a customer. I'll definitely use Cordners again.
Thank you so much. Excellent service, boots are really great. Received within 3 days of ordering. Will not hesitate to use again.
Fast delivery,easy to use website,will use again
Cordners is rated 4.83 based on 1,214 reviews