Cordners Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cordners

About Cordners: Cordners.co.uk spawns from one of the biggest family owned independent shoe stores in Northern Ireland, Cordners. With over 25 years experience in shoe retail with stores located in Newtownards and Ballymoney, Cordners are praised for the ability to source industry leading brands which have been carefully chosen for their quality, comfort and value for money.

online@cordners.co.uk

8-10 Main Street

Tell us how Cordners made you happy

"After several attempts at purchasing online via PayPal, my payment finally went through. Other than this, my order arrived promptly and I am delighted to have got these shoes for my Daughter after a long hunt! Will definitely use again."
"Great really quick. Love my new shoes. Would recommend. Will buy from them again as lots of other shoes I love great selection."
"Excellent efficient service."
"Quick easy service and had the Clarke’s shoes I wanted when rest of UK didn’t."
"Excellent service, item received very quickly"
"Fabulous shoes at a fabulous price. Very easy transaction and quick delivery considering it was just after Christmas. Would recommend!"
"Very good, excellent quality, kept updated on delivery and arrived when they said they would. Would shop again with Cordners."
"Very easy online ordering and my boots came within a week. Product itself was great. The quality and fit and value spot on."
"Received order (pair of boots ) on time and everything fine. Thanks."
"Excellent service with quick delivery. Would highly recommend"
"Boots a perfect fit and beautiful. Quick delivery. Recommended to friends."
"Very pleased with the whole process from ordering to delivery."
"I purchased a pair of Loake Bedale brogues during the Black Friday deals because they were the cheapest retailer at that time. There were problems with the online system at the time but after ringing Cordners they made my purchase happen and the staff were absolutely first class. Unfortunately the sizing meant that they were too big but again the staff talked me through the returns process and shipped the smaller size, which fit perfectly. Although I had to re-order, I cannot speak more highly of the staff involved ..... First Class service ladies ...... many 🙏"
"Excellent service and very quick. Delivered beautifully packed - I would use again"
"Great customer service, very efficient and helpful staff."
"Boots were perfect Service next to none brillant"
Cordners is rated 4.80 based on 45 reviews