Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Easy to use, clear to see all the details you need, easy to amend if necessary. confused.com van insurance though not as competitive as the car insurance in recent years, but still worth a try."
Posted 37 minutes ago
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"didn’t send me a certificate yet !"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"The initial quote I had to re do all the questions when the companies contacted me. One stayed the same and two further companies wanted to add over 100% cost onto my quote.... Rasing it from 400 odd to £1200 a joke if you ask me. A ploy to get you reaped in then would not let me stuck with the original quote. Be wise eventually agreed to stick with its original quote even tho it was higher than quotes I had already ontained."
"easy to complete"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"I need to get my diesel £20 voucher but no-one has been in touch how do I claim?"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Well pleased what a great service everyone I spoke to was helpful thanks for a pleasant experience."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Usually good but not this time"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"When I first used you, you was good, now you seem to be like the others"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I found quotes given were on the high side."
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"Good experience on the site simple and quick Insurance for a van is crazy"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Never took insurance out as let down by seller with van so can't leave review"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"I done my van insurance from previous company on 14 of December I get quite from Confused.com it was expensive after 10 days I recive a new quite from you it's was cheap but I allready had one"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Disappointed I can not use the free gift of a meal out because i live in Northern Ireland and there are no restaurants associated with the deal"
Would you recommend Confused.com? no
"The reliance on inputting registration number causes confusion when you think its a van, however many vans are actually campervans! This means that van insurance is wrong!"
"quick and easy to use"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Not nearly as good as going direct, some of the quotes look competitive but if you accept the quote the price rises on average by 20% not at all pleased with quotes on this occasion."
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Although I believe van insurance to be way to high at the moment, the prices on confused.com are very competitive and the service is very easy to use and understand. The whole procedure is made that much more less complicated using confused.com"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The insurance comparison for vans seems pretty dismal to me I'm sad to say. I absolutely love the car and bike sections but for some reason I found navigating the van cover portion of the website for more involved and confusing. The platform just didn't seem mobile phone optimised and suited PC more"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"The quotes are okay but I got a cheaper quote from go compare"
Would you recommend Confused.com? yes
"Seemed to take a long time with a lot of question to get to the prices."
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.61 based on 951 reviews