Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
SITE EASY TO USE AND UPDATE LOTS OF COMPANY TO CHOOSE FROM.
Provides quotes from companies other comparison sites might miss.
I’m happy to find the insurance for them kind of price from confused.com thank you
Got confuesed with confused .com it would put details in that were incorrect so quote ended up being higher
Your process were higher for my van insurance than other comparation sites
Got a quote for half the price.
Comparatively easy to use
Your site is good but to deal with firms of their is a nightmare
It was a great price to confirm the lowest price meeting all my requirements
Really good comparison website
Excellent easy access to purchase van insurance at the best price.....even better if you go through quidco 1st..win win
Taken out policy from your website to be told I need to verify details and when I verified detail quote online did not forward all of my details about previous insurance claims that where specified on your site therefore increased my premiums would be better if your website forwarded all information that was in puted on website
I found this site ok, but confusing too much information
Found the site easy to use, the cheapest quotes at the top left, and breath of cover to the right.

It was user friendly and the follow up.text reminding you of the cheapest quote and its validity length, serves as an important reminder.
Once paid company for cover didn’t find it quite as straightforward as you imply but too late as they had my money!
Yeah really good
The call support really professional and helpfully. Most of the problems that have arisen have also been solved without problems. I am very pleased with the service and can only recommend. Thanks.
Quick and easy just what I was after.
Easy to use, clear to see all the details you need, easy to amend if necessary. confused.com van insurance though not as competitive as the car insurance in recent years, but still worth a try.
didn’t send me a certificate yet !
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.62 based on 1,921 reviews