Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
Doing my renewal was so easy, Rebecca Ross sorted it slick and smoothly 👏👏
Excellent service! Great staff! Been with them for years and never had an issue. Always good to speak to people who know what they are doing ! Well done Tracy Bulloch for assisting me with my renewal. Policies offer great value for money. They do their best to fit the policy around your needs. Lots of people agree with that. It's a fact!
Serena Porter, dealt with my updated information quickly and concisely. She provided excellent service, thank you.
Regards, Justin, for GOS Ltd.
Great service as always from Serena.
Had slight problem sending attachment to email. Phone the office and spoke to Clair Piaskowski. She couldn’t have been more helpful. Gave me her email, assured me she had received them and would forward on to the appropriate person. Excellent an efficient service, dealt with in polite and professional manner.
5 star service from Sarah-Jane Tracey. Very happy.
Been with them years and always totally happy with their efficient service, thank you.
Excellent customer service i will recommend it to everyone thank you.
Smooth excellent service thank you to Rebecca Ross.
Claire Piakowski

The customer service I have received from Claire over a period of time is nothing short of amazing!! She is so clear. Precise. On the ball. And nothing is too much for her. She is patient and kind on the phone. She replies via email quickly and covers every aspect of your enquiry.

Genuinely the best customer service and most knowledgable person in her field I have ever experienced!!!

Well done Claire and thank you!!!!
London Black cab driver for 40plus years ,always been with Westminster then Tradex. Why go anywhere else , great service always, especially from Kelly and sherrie. 5 Star Plus.
I don’t know about 80% of the reviews on here but they are complete and utter rubbish. Chased this company for absolutely ages trying to get an insurance quote yet nothing but lies to call us back and dragged it on. Avoid at all costs they will just waste your time completely.
Fast and reliable service
first class service spot on
Have used Clegg Gifford for my trade insurance policy for the last two years and have been very happy with the service I have received.
Good customer service. Helpful.
Professionalism and prompt
Professional polite prompt service thanyou
Very happy with the price, customer service is excellent,,
To be honest I find doing these reviews a bit of a pain especially when you have no complaints at all. Basically my insurance was up for renewal and whilst in the past I would have attended the office in person of course given the current lockdown situation this was not possible. Instead all communication was conducted via email with, in this case Tracy Bulloch. Tracy replied within minutes of any notes or questions I had. Perfect. Her notes were clear and concise which made arranging the likes of payment options easily understood.
I realise of course that we have perhaps never actually met before and Tracy may have been following company rules. However after the initial email from her, where she was indeed rightly formal, I always signed my replies with just my forename. My email address box contains my full name. So if there might be one very small comment from me given my lead perhaps Tracy might have followed my indicator and used my first name.
I return though to the actual efficiency of her work and it was perfect. Thank you Tracy.
Graeme Scott