Clegg Gifford Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy

"I spoke to Kathleen, she was most helpful"
"Good fellas to talk to and fare with everything"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable Kathleen Sheehan was lady I spoke to thanks for everything"
"Today I received excellent customer service from Pal Dave. Dealt with my queries in a professional way, she was prompt, efficient and courteous. Very helpful and all within an hour."
"Spoke to Joanne Slater to renew my insurance, she was courteous and efficient, and prompt in response to e-mails."
"My enquiry for a forthcoming Motor Trade renewal handled swiftly and efficiently by Louise Brooks. Many thanks."
"Very helpfull today,"
"Took 2 days constantly ringing before someone finally answered, still unable to get any reply from them"
"been trying for 2 hours to add a van to my policey no answer on the phone any department"
"Thank you so much for dealing with my insurance query efficient and so quick to put my mind at rest. I recommend this company to anyone who needs peace of mind."
"I contacted Clegg Gifford by phone and spoke to Kathleen Sheehan. Professional service, easy to communicate and find out the information I wanted."
"Luke Lovell was very helpful & answered my queries promptly & emailed me the documents within the hour"
"Ellis Hodder was very pleasant and helpful when I rang with a few questions today. She couldn't answer there and then so she offered to call me back. She did so within an hour or so. Gave me all the information I requested. Very efficient Thank You"
"Excellent customer service received from Pal Dave and her team. Prompt, efficient and courteous."
"Excellent service by Ashley Francis"
"Recommended excellent service from Paul Micallef. Quick, efficient and clear advice and coupled with a great price for my business."
"Very straightforward renewing my policy, a overall good service"
"I have been a customer of Clegg Gifford for many years and have always found them very helpful and curtious."
"Dealt with Sarah Jane Tracey very efficiently and professionally as always many thanks"
"Dealt with Rebecca made herself available throughout the insurance process kept me informed also received a good quote happy to use this company again A1+"
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.36 based on 357 reviews