Clegg Gifford Reviews

Based on 949 reviews
4 out of 5
Read Clegg Gifford Reviews

About Clegg Gifford:

Clegg Gifford was founded in 1968 as a general insurance broker, which later evolved into a Lloyd's broker.

Where we are today - Today CG maintains a broad spectrum of both personal and commercial insurance products and is a well-known broker in the UK Insurance Industry, with a national clientele and a heritage in the motor trade.

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
Rob Howard is an absolute star, always acts promptly to sort any issues, very pleased with level of service and would highly recommend. D G Autos Doncaster Ltd.
It’s best insurance for your business
Leon pakiry was very helpful and polite. Built the policy to my needs. Would recomend
Disappointed to find the insurance policy ends at 12pm rathe than the usual 12am as most other insurance policies. Renewal commenced at 12am so ended up with a lapse in insurance of 12 hours which meant I was unable to work for the day (Saturday!) I’ve always known insurance polices to end at 23:59 making the renewal simple as that begins at 00:00 leaving no gap.
A Big Thank you to Rob Howard for sorting my insurance. Very Professional and Very quick at doing is job. Very Happy and pleased customer..Ivan C Parker
Lorraine White sorted out our motor trade insurance today. Alex Grant was sorting it out. But i paid the deposit, emailed him, heard nothing. Emailed again. The insurance ran out today. I just managed to renew before it run out with the help of Lorraine White. Alex emailed this morning telling me i had to ring renewals. Even though he had been sorting this out and i paid the deposit last week.
Excellent service.
Kelly Kendall was very helpfulland done what i asked for straight away. 5 Stars
As usual, polite and prompt reply, job done as always
Excellent Callum peter Jin good to deal with
Clegg Gifford are the best insurance brokers by far . I thoroughly recommend them for your motor insurance needs . Stephen Gargaro.
I have been dealing with Tyler Gull. I have found him most helpful, courteous and helpful. needing to insure a vehicle which had to be insured under bespoke, Tyler explained the process and was most helpful, I havenever used this Inurance cpany before and trust that should any further contact be necessary I will get the same level of care
Like to be happy at the end of the call or communication , and that is exactly what happened today , great help and understanding Thanks Laura Darby
Kelly Kendal sorted my wee problem in no time thank you so much Kelly 👍
Serena is great to deal with and is always very professional
As always a quick and easy renewal process was completed on time today. Many thanks to Pamela Ferguson who arranged and processed it for me. Fantastic service.
It was fairly easy to renew and hassle free
I was just about to cancel my policy with Clegg and Gifford, however after talking with Emma Alter - Insurance Broker, I was given the support and information I needed in a timely and calm manor and not felt like i was getting rushed or just wanting to make a sale! Fantastic job! Well done Emma for keeping new business! Deborah
Kelly Kendall dealt with a problem I had very efficiently and quickly. A credit to Clegg Gifford and a pleasure to deal with.
My query was dealt with quickly and professionally, Thank you to your colleague John Coleman.
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.5 based on 949 reviews