Clegg Gifford Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy

customer service
"awful service, impossible to get through on the phone, still waiting on my renewal paperwork from april and have just noticed that a car I requested to be added to the mid has not been, luckily I have noticed before being pulled over or involved in an accident.... absolute waste of time company, will not be renewing come next april"
"Iv been with trade few years now and was told av as many cars as u want ect ect, now its whittled dwn frm10 to 5""yet lad two doors frm me as same policy n more motors??? Isn't this sum form of favrativism or another ism??Will not b using thm after my policy runs out In two months,, and telephone manners of at least two are deplorable quick to hang up!! Quicker when they want ur £££,, its a no frm me"
"I am with "CG" 3 years now as they are pretty competitive. So far when I had to deal with "CG" they were very professional, helpful, informative and easy to deal with. I can most certainly recommend "Clegg Gifford". Thank you."
"I’m with Clegg Gifford for few years now ,Haven’t had any issues, Ms.Pal Dave helped me in several occasions and she went extra mile, every time to help us and given us all the options , Never left us on the phone for hours ,she listened carefully my needs and requirements then she ring me back with the best options they can provide as insurance brokers , I’m a very happy customer who start this on my own , and now my Wife also with Clegg Gifford, We will not think twice when the time comes to renewals and recommendations ,"
"Really friendly really quick really recommend ❤️"
"Joanne slater was very helpful"
"Joanne slater sorted out my problem immediately, very helpful. Thank you!"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - I am only giving one star because it does not let me have the option to put no stars. Please do not go with this company, I am putting this as a warning as the minute you do I can guarantee that you will be on here writing the same as me. If you live in the Channel Islands shop around because our insurance is really good and if you find a low quote all the other companies will beat it. The attitude of these staff members is disgraceful, no one cares about you or even cares a little bit to help you. You are transferred through without any warnings, if you get put through to the wrong department Harry will have a massive go at you because of his fellow staff members mistake. Harry is also now my post man as a letter which he claims was sent out 6 weeks ago got delivered to me. Chris Neil (can be found on facebook) works for Clegg Gifford but now goes under the name European insurance. He also used to work in the shop when it was over here. They will only tell you after 3 days on the phone to them that this is the person that you need to get in touch with. No one told me this until 1 hour before everything closes on a Friday afternoon. THANK YOU This company is just a pure disgrace, you can find much cheaper online or with your local companies. I can only wish someone told me this when I went and got insured by them. Employees of this company are disgraceful and need to be put on courses of how to have simple manners. I will continue to complain about this company and warn every other person of them. Jersey is an incredibly small island and word gets around fast. You are a disgrace. I record all of my phone calls - I will share these on your facebook page and then post the link back here. At the beginning of writing this I got on the phone to Ross Gower - I now am paying insurance £100 cheaper and got my temp insurance disc. Clegg Gifford - Email me, call me. Id love to chat about this (of course don't over do yourself and get back to me in a timely manner someone might have a heart attack!)"
"Just renewed my trade insurance Lorraine white sorted every thing out very good 😊 professional out come many thanks 😊 Dave cutts"
"Always helpful and informative good value ..had no problems been with them for many yrs"
"I started with Clegg Gifford with Ms Kathleen Sheehan (manager customer relations). She was so fantastic,energetic,helpful and cognisant. I was with this company for 3 years for my car insurance and always something valuable offer for me. I can say Kathleen Sheehan is the asset of any organisation because she understands customers problem and conveneince. I would love to go back to her and her company Clegg Gifford from next year."
"Rang up to see what they could do with regards to my renewal as had cheaper price from elsewhere spoke to Kathleen and she was very helpful with getting me a competitive price with her and sorted out would highly recommend"
"Absolutely worst ever insurance company ever Will never answer the call in there Wakefield branch been ringing since the morning 24/6/19 Just got intouch to be told sorry all our screens are full we are in a middle of another policy please email us Like wt the hell!!😡😡 Then to be told I’m rude and that she can’t do anything They willing to take £5000 from me to get traders policy but never there to help me when I need it Will definitely never use this company again and all those who seem to get the same issue stay away from this company Gonna you tube upload this conversation recording so that others know how this company operates😡😡😡"
"And im heppy if to company insurance."
"I have been with CG for 3 years now, they have always been pretty competitive. This year I found a quote which was about £150 cheaper, so I decided to go with a new insurer. However CG (Shaun - Underwriter) contacted me prior to my policy starting and was able to beat my renewal by another £40, so in total I saved £190. I then decided to stick with CG. My new insurer decided to charge me a £85 just to cancel, along with a £100 broker fee, bearing in mind I hadn't even started my policy. This left me in a sticky situation whereby I had paid for two policies. Shaun was amazing in sorting this out, he gave me the option to cancel with CG at no charge, or he was willing to reimburse the fees I would be charged just to keep me as a customer. I have never seen service like this from an insurer. I am 1000% happy with the service I received and honestly don't know why more insurers are not like this."
"Excellent 😃😃"
"Needed the most up to date copy of our policy and Lauren Ruffle sorted it for us immediately with no fuss - excellent service!"
"Very good insurance"
"Had to cancel my insurance and Kathleen Sheehan could not have been more helpful, very pleased with the service."
"Clare was very helpful in sorting the problem"
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.33 based on 435 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access