Clegg Gifford Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy

customer service
"Recommended by a friend I phoned Clegg Gifford insurance. I spoke to Joanna Slater, she was knowledgeable, friendly, polite and dealt with my queries quickly. I will definitely recommend this company in the future."
"Never answer the phone Can’t even speak to anyone in renewals about my policy Don’t answer emails What do I do !!!"
"I took scrap insurance out with these people and for no reason(no accidents) doubled my premium to a wobbing £5,000 from £2500 after being with them for a year with no claims & absolutely no reason given why apart from WE MADE A MISTAKE (says it all about this company) this has affected my business massively. THEY HAVE SOME ANSWERING TO DO! I had to go without insurance for nearly 6 months due to lack off funds. I will be taking this matter to court. Companies like this shouldn't get away with their fraudulent dishonest ways ..."
"Good service but bad hold time"
"This company should do be trading- why hasn't the authorities took action already. Absolute con artists- they will take you for every penny you have. Complete lies and they are not sticking to trading standards guidelines."
"Excellent service again"
"Wendy Bland in the MID department could not have been more helpful , sorted my issues with no problem . It's a pity the call / hold took 17mins before I could speak to her !!!"
"Spoke to Joanne today asked for better quote after getting my renewal, glad to say she came back and knocked money of the renewal premium. Great service many thanks"
"Issue was solved quickly and efficiently. Would recommend Thanks lorna life saver Kamran"
"Very pleased with Gregg and the service he provided. Thank you very much."
"Having moved to another job,I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at the Aberdeen office for the years of friendly and professional service I received while a taxi driver.would highly recommend.Nothing was too much trouble.Thanks again and best wishes to all.Mike Ewing"
"Very helpful and resolved the issue very prompt and quickly Pal Dave you was excellent thank you so much. Mohammed khan"
"Thanks to john coleman who sorted my little problem good service from him"
"Extremely satisfied with your agent pal with her prompt and efficient service. Regards alan"
"spent half hour on hold, passed to one department and then back to the same person i rang initially! TERRIBLE SERVICE UNLESS Your A NEW CUSTOMER been with the company over 10 years the service at rock bottom. IF THEY ANSWER THE PHONE! Mark"
"Pale Dave was very helpful. Thank you x"
"I rang today and asked for a quote to extend my cover, the call handler put me on hold, came back with a price which I checked, rang back, confirmed price and paid. I then received another call informing that they’d made a mistake and if I wanted the same cover I needed to pay an extra £300! I’ve been using Clegg Gifford for years and was willing to put up with waiting on the phone for 15 minutes + to speak to someone no more, they are not fit for purpose! I’ll go directly to Tradex"
"Carmen Cosgello was absolutely helpful this morning! Great service! Thanks again! Highly recommended!"
"Phoned today to add a driver, spoke with Lauren who was very professional and honest about cost etc. Alway found them very easy to deal with what I would say is the annual renewal never seems decrease would consider going elsewhere on cost alone. Don't get other reviews that say they never answer phone, in 9 years of being a customer always got through when needed to"
"Pal Dave at Clegg Gifford is the best example of customer service. Can't applaud and thank her enough"
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.30 based on 477 reviews