Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
I was so impressed with the service from. Kathleen Sheehan
Very impressive
She answered all my questions and never rushed I felt so comfortable on the phone with her
And thankyou for everything
I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and families
...
Qadeem
I dealt with Jon Anscombe for a motor trade policy he deserves 5 stars for today, phone call this morning, details taken, answered all my questions & 1 hour later fully insured cheaper than other brokers!
A great service made me feel so comfortable on the phone
Staff is so friendly and The price I got for my car insurance is absolutely great can’t complain
And thankyou for a great service
Would recommend to all my friends and families
I have spoken to both Katy and Libby recently. They were helpful, efficient and acted in a professional manner. Indeed I have yet to encounter any problems with the service I receive from Clegg Gifford.
Kathleen was very helpful and knowledgeable. No daft questions as I’ve had previously
Tyler Gull is a brilliant person to deal with, he is very professional and friendly
This is my first time using this company, I was very happy with my experience as I’m not good on the tablet but the girl was very patient and understanding, she helped me with my problems and took time to work out how to return the information she needed, thank you Tracy Bulloch,
Have been with them for years now, and more than ever during the lockdown with them working from home, they have always been happy to go the extra mile and Kathleen Sheehan had just logged off the system yesterday when I got through, but she took all the details I could provide at the time and my cover was in place the next morning, thanks again for an excellent service! Rob
Connor took my call today just before they about to about to close and set up my insurance with in 10 min been with the company a few years now never had any problems with them always answering the phones always happy to help a pleasure being with them thank you very much
I have just spoken with Joanne slater she is very professional,compitant and helpful
I contacted a number of companies for motor trade insurance. Fiona at CG was extremely prompt in her responses, explained everything professionally and provided excellent customer service. Much better than any of the other pushy brokers! I wasn't in a position to take up the quote at the time. Things have since changed, i'm now starting my venture and Fiona at CG was the first person I contacted!
Emailed CG as I was having a problem updating my vehicle listings. Had a response from Serena Porter who advised me that they would update for me, followed by a second email to say it was completed. Top customer service.
I have a fleet policy with them, they dont send claims experience out with renewal, I have now asked for it three times and nothing, starting a complaint, but this doesn't help me obtain other quotes, which I cant get until I have my claims experience, when I had a claim with them the year before, they were slow and didn't reply to email or phone calls, just like now, rubbish,
emailed today to alex grant
about renewing my mtp
found him very helpful and quick to reply
I spoke to Katy Banks who was very helpful explained very clearly of what i need to do and with a very friendly tone and voice
Tyler Gull at the portsmouth office sorted my private hire insurance renewal for me, got me a great price and i am very happy. i have used Clegg Gifford often in the past and they have always been very good, friendly and helpful.
Great service
I recently renewed my taxi insurance with Clegg Gifford and the service I received from Tracy and Lorna was excellent. They both guided me through the process and made it very easy.
Rebecca Ross is fantastic and dealt with my non fault accident that seemed to go on forever . She got it resolved . Thanks again
Rebecca Ross dealt with my urgent request quickly and efficiently, giving me all info I needed. This was to put a car back on cover after being laid-up due to the pandemic. The team were very busy but Rebecca actioned my request as a priority.
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.33 based on 649 reviews