Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My Motor Trade portal service was resolve efficiently without any delays in this difficult Times. I am so Happy with the service I have received. Thanks
I'd like to thank David Smith for helping me setup my first motor trade insurance policy, at a very reasonable price too!

His service was fantastic - always on the end of the phone whenever I needed to ask for information.

I would highly recommend David Smith & Clegg Gifford if anyone wants to open up a new policy for the motor trade.

Quick and easy.

Thanks David
I had an issue with my trade policy recently which was rumbling on and getting nowhere, once Lauren Ruffle got involved she patiently talked through the issue and fully explained what needed to be done then got back to me a few days later with all resolved and minimum of fuss. A delight to have dealt with and spoken to such a pleasant agent. Thanks from Ian @ Myrtle Motors.
Fiona at CG insurance was an absolute diamond, was patient with myself, explained in detail everything I needed to know and was very professional & friendly! Now becoming a customer to CG, I’m thankful for her service!
Excellent service no headache. Never had a problem. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Brilliant and efficient service from Pamela Ferguson.
In the absence of my local agent my Enquiry was handled by Rebecca who was able to quote for a policy adjustment within a reasonable timeframe.
I had to amend my insurance and dealt with joanne slater , she was extremely helpful and dealt with my query extremely well and also informed me of everything that was being and has now been done ....
thanks jo ..
Rob was very helpful and explained what I needed to to
I am pleased with the quick response of my questions regarding the insurance renewal of my Vehicles.
Absolutely dreadful.
Zero customer service, constant mistakes in policy, not putting cars on policy, making mistakes putting vehicles on policy, Alex Grant started my trade policy up last year, and messed it up and got a car that was allegedly on the policy seized.
He re-edited the policy, which had my name incorrect, which took two goes to get right. It cost me an admin fee to change it for second time. It generally takes a couple of weeks of ringing and ringing (you are lucky to get any one to pick up), to get anywhere with these amateurs.
The archaic online MID submission does not work.

I've been with these sheisters since 2014, and this is the last year, I'm sick of the well below par service they offer.
Rob Howard was very helpful and explained in detail about the policy
Good prompt and professional service with follow up from Joanne Slater.
Joanne Slater was very professional. Good, prompt customer service with follow up.
Micheal was very helpful and provided excellent service. Call back on time and help me 5 star
Joanne Slater, was wonderful, and very helpful.
Thanks Joanne
I had a very helpful employee assist me to reduce the cover I required on a short term basis. Thank you Bethany Dick.
I have had really good service every time I’ve phoned. Rebecca was very helpful too.
I needed to sort out my Cab Insurance via telephone and spoke to an absolutely courteous, friendly, polite and helpful young lady that was Kathleen Sheehan, this delightful member of your team made me feel like a valued customer, she detailed everything of importance and put me at ease - her telephone manner was excellent and I could not praise this lady highly enough - I would not hesitate to recommend Clegg Clifford
They cancelled me during the corona virus while i am sick in bed
They cancelled my motor trade insurance during the Corona virus when i was sick in bed
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.28 based on 580 reviews