Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Chisholm Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Chisholm Hunter made you happy
Fast efficient dispatch
As a new customer and first time purchaser of real diamonds, I was happy with the quality and presentation. I didn't realise how tiny the actual diamonds would be and as it was for my wife's 60th birthday I would probably have spent a bit more for something more substantial, had the measurements been clearly stated.
The watch was a gift for my granddaughter who loved it. The quality was good, comfortable to wear but it was on the large side so had to have links taken out.
On receipt of my watch in January I have not been able to wear it as the strap is too short by about 3 links I find this I expectable as my wrist is average size male and gents watch wouldn’t fasten on my wife’s wrist. Then to be told I would have to pay for more links and wait until a local store was open to have them fitted.
NOT SATISFIED REALLY
Hassle free ordering process and reasonably quick delivery, well packaged.
i purchased 2 watches so i had a choice of dial colour, one came extremely well packaged and was a pleasure to unbox and i was delighted with this attention to detail . the second watch i was very disappointed with as the packaging was almost non existent and for a brand new watch i think this is unacceptable.
Very happy with my purchase. The watch was competitively priced and it arrived on time, as advertised, and well packaged. That's all you can ask for!
fabulous service and delivery
Scam

I was very disappointed by the service offered by Chisholm Hunter. I purchased a birthday present from the website. It was my partner's 30th birthday, and I bought her a diamond bracelet for £1,750.

On the website, there was a timer which said that delivery would be by a certain time. It read "For delivery on [insert date], order this item in the next [insert hours/minutes". Given that this was a birthday present, and the listed time of delivery was two days before my partner's birthday, I proceeded with the purchase safe in the knowledge that it would arrive in good time.

The timer was a misrepresentation. The delivery came four days late. I couldn't give my partner her present on her birthday. I suggest that you take this dishonest timer off your website, which entices people to use your service with its misleading and erroneous representations.

Staff were attentive by email, but were restricted in what they could do.

The delivery times expressed on the website are a scam.

I note that they are still there.
Got the engagement ring promptly and next day delivered both times. Had it replaced due to being way to big (I am not good at guessing ring sizes...) and they did this quickly despite lockdown :).
No complaints from me, all done with no issues , and timely delivery , many thanks
Excellent service, lovely product. My wife was delighted.
Would be nice if the watch that I ordered on 22nd of January and paid £2000 for would get delivered.
Fed up phoning and getting no where. Being lied to by employees and not having my calls returned. Have been in touch with citizens advice.
Will be in touch shortly for my deposit back and cancelling my order. Total joke of a company. Never expected this. Certainly won't be using this company again!!!!!
Very good information and quick service . More than happy with the product
Hi
Purchased a watch from Chisholme Hunter and unfortunately although i loved the watch it was not suitable for me. This however was not an issue, i rang the customer services dept who were very helpful and they explained how to return the watch so i could get a full refund.
The watch I can recommend, however Chisholm Hunter I cannot. The watch was ordered as an 18th birthday present for my son, before placing the order I called Chisholm Hunter to make sure the watch was in stock and to make sure it could be delivered before Friday (my son’s birthday) the lady on the phone said yesterday they had stock and all orders were being sent out via a 24 hour service. Imagine my surprise when on Thursday the watch hadn’t updated as being sent. Upon speaking to someone in customer service (who really didn’t care and suggested I cancelled the order) I became frustrated and asked to speak to a manager. The man I spoke to seemed genuinely sympathetic and assured me that it would be with me on Friday (not great as my son would wake up to no gift) he was part way asking me what he could do to appease me when he said he had to go into a meeting and asked if he could call me back and asked his secretary to take my details and number, I of course I agreed. That was the last I heard from Chisholm Hunter until today when they asked me for a review, so here it is... my honest review.
Bought a watch for my niece. I had to follow up on the delivery because it didn't turn up within the delivery quoted
Excellent website, swift delivery - I highly recommend
Had to wait almost three weeks for my watch, that was after me phoning up 3 times
Great service from these guys 👍
Chisholm Hunter is rated 4.39 based on 1,435 reviews