Charley Chau Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Charley Chau

About Charley Chau: Charley Chau makes beautiful bedding for dogs that look gorgeous in your home. An award-winning small British business, we focus on designing luxury dog beds and blankets that are cosy, stylish and practical, and made to perform over time. Comfort for our canine customers is paramount, as is styling for our human customers, and we design to a mantra of ‘machine washable everything’. We set out to make the most beautiful dog beds in the UK and we’re proud to say that we now have customers in over forty-five countries around the world.

hello@charleychau.com

Unit 16, Astra Road,
Astra Business Park

Tell us how Charley Chau made you happy

"Amazing customer service. I found them at Spirit of Christmas and bought one bed (doughnut bed) and was very happy. I so love their beds, I now have two beds!"
"Faux fur medium blanket arrived within a few days of ordering, absolutely delighted with the look and quality. More importantly Jess (our JRT) loves it!"
"Beautiful piece of furniture. Arrived well packaged."
Thank you for your review, I am so pleased you are happy with your Charley Chau.

Alyson
"The pictures are gourgeous and the user experience is good. I'd wish you would have snuggle beds in more colors and textile options."
Thank you very much for your review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your Snuggle Bed. Thank you for your feedback, we always want to hear from our customers and make products that they will love - I will pass it on to the rest of the team.

Laura
"I am delighted to say that every purchase I have ever made from Charley Chau has always been the best quality and my little sausages love them all. 🐾🐾"
Thank you so much for your review, we are so pleased that your little sausage dogs love their Charley Chau beds - it is wonderful to hear!

Laura
"My Jack Rascal loves her smart, well made Dotty dove grey snuggle sack."
We are so pleased that your dog loves her Snuggle Bed, thank you so much for letting us know.

Laura
"Lovely bed and very comfortable but Medium size seems very small and I should have ordered bigger . But excellent service and lovely product ."
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that the bed is a little small - we do offer refunds and exchanges as long as the bed hasn't bee used. Please do let us know on hello@charleychau.com if there is anything we can help you with. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality and service you have received.

Laura
"Hi I bought the large doughnut bed a little while ago for my Labrador Freddie and he loves it, its perfect so i have now bough another one for him for when he is at work with me. it is worth the money. kr Joanne Wood"
Thank you so much for your review, we are so pleased that Freedie is happy with his Ducky Donuts beds. - Lucky thing having two of them!!

Laura
"Bought a fabulous collar for my whippet Hattie...she loves it & so do we."
We are so pleased that Hattie loves her new collar, I am sure she looks gorgeous. Thank you very much for leaving a lovely review.

"Fast delivery."
Thank you so much for your review, we are pleased that you are happy with your delivery.

Laura
"Excellent services and the dog bed is great"
We are so pleased that you are happy with your Charley Chau bed! Thank you so much for your review.

Laura
"Excellent service , very speedy great product."
Thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your Charley Chau order.

Laura
"Very fast service plus updates to show when dispatched."
We are pleased that you are happy with the service you received, thank you very much for leaving us a review.

Laura
"Beautiful, soft leather collar. It fits perfectly and I love the raspberry colour for Tilly. She looks so pretty in it 😍😍"
We are so pleased that Tilly is happy with her new collar! We are sure she looks beautiful! Thank you for leaving us a review.

Laura
"As usual, great products, great customer service. Thank you!"
You are very welcome, thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad that you are happy with your Charley Chau!

Laura
"Good web site easy to order delivery when promised excellent product. My dog loves it and so do I. Your face book updates are great . You care about your customers and it shows in everything you do."
Thank you so much for your lovely review - it is so nice to hear, we are so pleased that you are happy with your Charley Chau!

Laura
"This is my second Charly Chau order as I’m sure my dogs would judge me if I offered them anything other than a Charly Chau! What a brilliant business that invests in quality and service. Definitely coming back in the future."
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your Charley Chau beds and blankets. We look forward to speaking with you in the future.

Laura
"Fantastic speedy service. I've ordered quite a few things now (almost become addicted!) and everything has been gorgeous & speedily delivered. The products are top notch. Bailey (our lagotto) now has a lovely linen weave deeply dishy bed for downstairs & a cloud velour deeply dishy upstairs. With contrasting fleeces. And a comforter on the sofa. Yes.....a very spoilt doggy!"
Thank you so much for your review, we so so pleased that you are happy with your Charley Chau beds and blankets. Bailey sounds like a very lucky dog!

Laura
"This is a lovely faux fur blanket my dogs both try and get into the bed that it is in. It is worth every penny. My none fog friend is thinking of getting one to throw over her foot stool"
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your faux fur blanket! So funny that your friend is thinking of getting one although she doesn't have a dog!

Laura
"Great product and very efficient service, will definitely use them again."
Thank you so much for your review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your Charley Chau purchases.

Charley Chau is rated 4.91 based on 246 reviews