Charley Chau Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charley Chau
Read Charley Chau Reviews

About Charley Chau:

Charley Chau makes beautiful bedding for dogs that look gorgeous in your home. An award-winning small British business, we focus on designing luxury dog beds and blankets that are cosy, stylish and practical, and made to perform over time. Comfort for our canine customers is paramount, as is styling for our human customers, and we design to a mantra of ‘machine washable everything’. We set out to make the most beautiful dog beds in the UK and we’re proud to say that we now have customers in over sixty countries around the world.

hello@charleychau.com

Unit F, The Courts
Kestrel Road

Tell us how Charley Chau made you happy
There is only one place for Italian Greyhound beds - That is Charley Chau! Before my Iggy just asked to be covered every time his blanket fell off now he's happy and snug all day.
My dog won't sleep anywhere else as well as looking great in the house!
Bed quality is truly impressive, and my dog loves it. Delivery was incredibly quick.
Brilliant, high quality product and prompt delivery. My little Staffy absolutely loves the snuggle bed - she immediately went underneath the blanket as soon as it arrived, and learned how to get under the blanket by herself within a couple of days. Very pleased and will definitely be ordering more beds from Charley Chau!
Beautifully made and fantastic quality! Our Winnie loves being in her crate lounged on this! Perfect to keep her warm in the winter and cooler in the summer months! Massive thanks!
Charley Chau 5 star review on 6th April 2021
I absolutely love the throws from this company.....sheer luxury....top quality.....each one individual and perfectly described
I am very disappointed about the purchase.
My dog got sicked when chewing the puffy synthetic fabric the pillow is made of.

I would have expected the pillow to be made of a fabric not harmful to pets.
The snuggle bed we ordered for our puppy, Olive, is so cozy and wonderful! He loves it and we wish we could fit in to snuggle up too!
Charley Chau 5 star review on 2nd April 2021 Charley Chau 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Great website and lovely products
This company is terrific!! We’ve loved the quality of the leather collars; they are the best! We are repeat, happy customers!
Top class product - strong durable material at a good price and fast delivery
Absolutely love the Charley Chau snuggle beds. Our two Whippets are so cosy in them and the quality is second to none :-)
Beautifully crafted products and excellent customer service. Recommended!
Charley Chau off an excellent service..
Very good quality beds , that’s why I have two!
Great delivery and quality product.
Charley Chau 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Great service from these guys !
I now have quite a collection of snuggle beds - what does that say? They are brilliant. I was getting a puppy so I bought a medium size one but what happened? The puppy wanted the big one and the poor big dog was trying to squeeze into the medium one - so I had to buy another. PS I have also found if you push 2 snuggle beds together they are really comfortable for humans too.
Charley Chau 5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charley Chau 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Great little bed for my new puppy. Fast delivery too,
My second bed plus a new cover for the old one, great communications and an excellent product, my whippet boys absolutely love them.
Charley Chau is rated 4.94 based on 892 reviews