Charley Chau Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charley Chau
Read Charley Chau Reviews

About Charley Chau:

Charley Chau makes beautiful bedding for dogs that look gorgeous in your home. An award-winning small British business, we focus on designing luxury dog beds and blankets that are cosy, stylish and practical, and made to perform over time. Comfort for our canine customers is paramount, as is styling for our human customers, and we design to a mantra of ‘machine washable everything’. We set out to make the most beautiful dog beds in the UK and we’re proud to say that we now have customers in over sixty countries around the world.

hello@charleychau.com

Unit F, The Courts
Kestrel Road

Tell us how Charley Chau made you happy
Living internationally we often have issues with delivery.. delays, communication etc. However this is not the case for Charley Chau! The service was exceptional!
Beds are excellent the dogs live them...
Best products ever and the customer service is amazing. My dog loves their collars and leads!
From the moment we bought the bed in our Whippet Ron had his nose to the package, opening and putting the cushion in place, he could hardly wait. Once down in position he was straight in, curled to start, then onto the side stretch out position.
Really comfortable, very well made and pretty to look at too
Excellent communication and service from Jenny, as usual!
Amazing and very quick to arrive. My whippet loves it so much and hopefully it will save my sofas!
Fantastic service and a stunning portfolio of unique dog bedding.
a great site if you are looking for quality items for your pooch
Responsive, efficient service, warm and friendly approach. Nice that a handwritten personalised postcard accompanies the goods. Nicely packaged.
So so happy and pleased with the bed.
I had purchased alternatives before taking the leap - but nothing matches the Charley Chau quality. Jenny and the team kept me updated on the shipping as it was being sent to Dubai and the customer service was exceptional :) . Thanks again and I will be making future purchases soon
Great personal service from Charley Chau. It is a lovely business to buy from, with a great high quality range and great customer service. Thank you.
Excellent brand, look forward to ordering more items.
Amazing products and faultless service all provided with their own personal touch. Would recommend Charley Chau to anybody.
Very good quality products. Practical and stylish.
The quality of this mattress is ok but there is room for improvement considering the price. 1. The pillow lining and stitching could be improved. The stitching on our large mattress broke under the weight of the water in the washing machine. We were able to repair it but it kinda of proves that the lining is very fragile. 2. The mattress loses support and fluffiness over time. This is normal but because the mattress is compartmented, it’s very difficult to make dense areas fluffy again. The addition of a zipper would solve a lot of issues.
Lovely, prompt delivery and the products are quality and made beautifully. Rusty loves his spotty comforter.
really nice and cozy . Very chic on the couch
Great company, prompt delivery and kept me informed at all time’s about the delivery date. Lots of choice. I was looking for a dog bed cover and they had lots of types and sizes.
Our two little whippets love this snuggle bed so much, so much so there's even sulking when one of them is in it! A pricey investment but the quality is undeniable and I will certainly be making another purchase.
Great service, quick delivery and well packed up. The range is wonderful and I plan to buy more products now that one my dogs has the Deeply Dishy bed.
Charley Chau is rated 4.93 based on 637 reviews