Charley Chau Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charley Chau
customer service
Read Charley Chau Reviews

About Charley Chau:

Charley Chau makes beautiful bedding for dogs that look gorgeous in your home. An award-winning small British business, we focus on designing luxury dog beds and blankets that are cosy, stylish and practical, and made to perform over time. Comfort for our canine customers is paramount, as is styling for our human customers, and we design to a mantra of ‘machine washable everything’. We set out to make the most beautiful dog beds in the UK and we’re proud to say that we now have customers in over sixty countries around the world.

hello@charleychau.com

Unit F, The Courts
Kestrel Road

Tell us how Charley Chau made you happy
Excellent service always. Super fast delivery and staff are always ready to help and advise.
Excellent Website and the Waterpoof product that will keep Paddys dog bed base clean and dry. Very prompt service with a lovely note to paddy .
Very nice products.
My 12 year old whippet loves his snuggle bed. It's exactly what I was looking for as my wee whippet was cold in the night. He'd get up to go for a drink of water or whatever and then try to get in our bed as he couldn't put his blanket back over himself in his usual dog bed. Often he ended up in our bed which was far from ideal. The snuggle bed has solved all this. He gets in and out of it easily and snoozes away happily through the night. It's quite pricey but well worth it. Make sure you order one that's large enough so your dog has enough room. Customer service was excellent and it arrived on time. The bed is very good quality and looks stylish. I think my children would like to sleep in it!
Great swatch service and help- superb product.
Worth every penny. My iggy now sleeps through the night. :)
Very prompt service. Item packaged up well & arrived undamaged.
Premium products, super customer service.
My dog is delighted with this snuggle bed! It is a quality bed and I like the fact that you can buy extra covers etc.Also the envelope bit is nice and deep! Wonderful service and product. Thank you!
Great service as always. Very speedy delivery of a well made excellent item.
Very happy with my new dog bed. I have one already which is great. It’s robust, well made, comfy and washable.
I had very good fast and personal service when ordering a house collar for my whippet. I’d measured wrongly so had to return it for an exchange which came today and looks very smart . Excellent service!
Love the dog bed. Wish it had a bit more slack - still working on Pepper using the cover without my support!
Beautiful range of products. Faux fur blanket gorgeous and well made. Products made in UK so even better. Next on the list is a donut.
My dogs love Charley Chau beds. This is the third we've had and it's just as popular. It looks very stylish and the dogs were in it as soon as I unpacked it. Ten out of ten :-)
Ordered a faux fur sofa throw for our newly adopted Westie in Lilac Rabbit. Beautiful quality and she was curled up on it in seconds. Good communication after ordering and quick delivery. My only request would be to change to non plastic packaging where able. Next on the list for the spoilt pooch is a Blush Donut.
Beautiful products and excellent customer service.
Brilliant customer service.
Excellent service. Quick response on e-mailed question. Top products. Wolf Grey faux-fur is beautiful.
this is the SEVENTH Faux Fur Dog blanket we have purchased from Charley Chau , and I hasten to add it is not because we have needed to replace them , we have just expanded our furry family of Golden Retrievers, They are absolutely fabulous
Charley Chau is rated 4.92 based on 474 reviews