Charley Chau Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charley Chau
Read Charley Chau Reviews

About Charley Chau:

Charley Chau makes beautiful bedding for dogs that look gorgeous in your home. An award-winning small British business, we focus on designing luxury dog beds and blankets that are cosy, stylish and practical, and made to perform over time. Comfort for our canine customers is paramount, as is styling for our human customers, and we design to a mantra of ‘machine washable everything’. We set out to make the most beautiful dog beds in the UK and we’re proud to say that we now have customers in over sixty countries around the world.

hello@charleychau.com

Unit F, The Courts
Kestrel Road

Tell us how Charley Chau made you happy
Great company, will be buying more.
Ted loved his blanket, as soon as I placed the blanket in his bed he jumped straight into it. It's very well made, very soft and heavy. He loves it. Thank you, ☺️
Great quality goods and really quick delivery
Charley Chau 5 star review on 29th November 2020
My two whippets are spoilt by Charley Chau in our household - they have two large snuggle beds in our bedroom and a third large bed in our lounge all in Pewter linen and now have a lovely brand new charcoal spotty blanket that I can take out with us when we go out so that they can settle down if we stop mid way in a way at the pub.

Sadly none of the pubs are open because of COVID lockdown so it is getting wrapped up for them for Christmas in the hope that we can put it to good use in the spring!

We were lucky enough to win a £50 voucher from Charley Chau on their social media monthly competition so it was lovely to get the dogs a nice Christmas present with the voucher!
Great customer service.
Charley Chau 5 star review on 26th November 2020 Charley Chau 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Quality of product and delivery is excellent. Covers are easily washed. Just replaced the cover on a snuggle bed I purchased 4 years ago, mattress is still in perfect condition. My dog loves his snuggle bed.
Very professional and my dog bed arrived super quickly. I also received a lovely handwritten note, which I thought was such a sweet touch.
Snuggeliest snuggle duggle bed ever!
Excellent quality as usual. Looks lovely on my son's doggy.
My new Ducky Donut bed is extreamly comfy. I finally don't enjoy to sleep on the couch anymore. Also, the card you sent together with it was very kind and much appreciated.
Thank you! (Scilla - portuguese water dog)
Charley Chau 5 star review on 20th November 2020 Charley Chau 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Beautiful bed . Quick delivery with lovely handwritten note
Charley Chau 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Great experience .. the set i bought is perfect for my pup who is a prolific chewer.
Great communication throughout the buying process and a quality item at a good discount.
Charley Chau 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Amazing quality products and lovely personalised service. Both my dog and I are huge fans :)
We absolutely LOVE this blanket!! It’s gorgeous over our foot stall and is such beautiful quality. Our whippet cannot get enough of laying on it and I will he ordering another from you when we buy him a new bed! Just love it
Charley Chau 5 star review on 17th November 2020
I like a lot the quality & design of the product. But i think the cushion should be thicker.
Excellent service! Quick delivery and the quality of the bed is superb.
Charley Chau 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Milo loves his new chic and stylish rattan basket! Charley Chau was so helpful to process our order and quickly send the basket to us in Spain. Definitely recommend.
Charley Chau products are clearly premium - I'm happy to invest in good quality items for my pets however, it is such a gripe that they still charge delivery - I spent over £200 on 2 blankets but apparently they can't offer free delivery... It won't stop me buying their products but I'll definitely look at other options before buying from them directly. A real shame...
We have just recently bought a new bed for our dog, Buddy! Our previous dog bed lasted 7 years (also from you) so we knew we wanted to get another bed from you! Buddy loves it! Thank you x
Charley Chau 5 star review on 12th November 2020
I ordered a dog bed and it arrived very quickly and was of excellent quality. Very pleased.
Charley Chau is rated 4.94 based on 759 reviews