Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

Tell us how Charles Hobson made you happy

"Can't fault them! Had a query on the size of a Barbour coat, spoke to a really helpful chap who advised on the size, ordered at 2pm on standard delivery, it turned up at 12 the following day and it fits really well. Plus it was 30 percent cheaper than others, would definitely recommend."
"Good price and fast delivery - good comms from courier too"
"Bought a Barbour jacket from this shop first time customer.Enjoyed the competitive price and spot on delivery by DPD .Very pleased thank you."
"Very good prompt service. Was competitively priced and promptly delivered"
"Great prices and great service - couldn’t be better!"
"Bought a Barbour jacket for a present at a very good price. Staff were incredibly helpful when I called with a couple of queries. The jacket arrived quickly and well packaged. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Charles Hobson again."
"Website was clear and product easy to order. Thete was a good range to choose from. Service was very efficient. Good ongoing updates and speedy delivery. Product was well packaged. I would definitely buy from you again and recommend you to other people without reservation. Thank you."
Thank you very much for your very kind comments. We do try our best but it is lovely when we get to hear such generous praise from our customers.
Thank you very much for shopping with us
Charles Hobson
"Excellent helpful service and advice given when ordering and prompt delivery. Very satisfied and have already referred Charles Hobson to two of my work colleagues"
Dear Mr. Roberts,

Thank you so very much for your kind comments and equally thank you ever so much for recommending us to your work colleagues - much appreciated.

Charles Hobson
"Great price for a quality item, very quick delivery, Very happy."
Dear Mr. Thomas,
So glad you were happy with your new jacket that you kindly bought from us and thank you for taking the time and trouble to write on the review site which is much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Charles Hobson
"Ordered and delivery was made the next day. Will be ordering from you again. Thanks"
We try our best to ensure speedy delivery and are delighted you took the time to write this review. Thank you.
Charles Hobson
"I did send an email to say how satisfied I was, you did market the jacket at a very competitive price and delivery, communication and packaging was first class. I also received a return email quickly, thus confirming my satisfaction with your company"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are pleased you like your jacket!
Charles Hobson
"Very quick delivery on an excellent quality item."
Thank you for your kind review.
Charles Hobson
"Very good service ,have tried the jacket on and it fits just right, well pleased."
Dear Mr Knight
So glad to hear that your new jacket meets with your approval.Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Charles Hobson
"Really like the Barbour coat good and quick delivery service"
Dear Mr. McCarthy,
Thank you for writing on the review site. It's good to hear that you like your new Barbour Jacket. I'm sure you will get lots of use out of the garment as the weather gets colder.
Charles Hobson
"Good price. Quickly delivered. As described. Perfect"
Thank you very much for your kind comments which are greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"Purchased a Barbour coat from this company and it arrived on time packaged well. I didn't like the colour when it arrived and sent it back for a refund. This was no hassle at all and they refunded within a few days. Good company to deal with and I will be buying product from them again. I needed to put this review on as there are so many bad companies out there and people need to know about the good ones such as this."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review, despite the fact, on this occasion, your purchase was not perfect for you.
Charles Hobson
"Fantastic service. Quick delivery. Excellent price and personal email replies. Simply wonderful. I will return."
Dear Mr. Powell,
Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to write on our review site. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed shopping with us and I do hope we can help you the future.
Charles Hobson
"I am very impressed with the service from Charles Hobson. I am a first time customer and I checked out the feedback before I ordered as buying on line can have its problems with goods not arriving or delayed, not being correct etc. The feedback was excellent and I can confirm that from my experience it is well deserved. I ordered a jacket but got the size wrong (as can so easily happen buying on line) and had to return it for a size down. Both the original order and the replacement were despatched with no delay. The returns service I can thus confirm is excellent which is so important when buying cloths on line. I will be buying again from Charles Hobson as I now know I can buy with confidence of great service and I would add at a good price too which is a big factor. Good service and price is a valuable asset in an on line retailer. The other thing in its favour is that I am buying from a local UK based business."
"excellent service , excellent product. Thank you"
Dear Mr. Hicks
Thank you for your kind comments which are greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"This is the first time I have used Charles Hobson for online purchases. The Barbour jacket I purchased was £30 cheaper than any high street store with free delivery. Ordered late Friday evening and it was delivered Tuesday morning. The service was first class and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Charles Hobson. Thankyou again AW."
Dear Mr Webster
Thank you for shopping with us and thank you for your comments which we greatly appreciate.
Charles Hobson is rated 4.95 based on 997 reviews