Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

How would you rate Charles Hobson?

J N SUMPTER
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service together with a very good price and quality product. Thank you"
"Quick delivery. Lovely item and cheaper than high street stores. Very friendly staff when I telephoned with a query before making my purchase. Excellent service. Very pleased indeed. Thank you."
Thank you very much for your kind comments. It is always nice to be able to chat to customer and find out what they actually need.
Thank you also for your custom - which is much apprecated.
Charles Hobson
Frank Freeman
Verified Buyer
"The jacket was perfect , delivered really fast and packed well"
MARK BELFITT
Verified Buyer
"The jacket was well priced, was delivered promptly and was in very good condition. I wouldn't hesitate to use Charles Hobson again."
Tracey Boston
Verified Buyer
"Thank you fast delivery very happy"
Warren Sharp
Verified Buyer
"Love the coat.There was a problem with it at first.This was soon rectified with no issues.Many thanks for a great purchase."
Alison Carnall
Verified Buyer
"Very good and efficient service"
"Great customer service, quick delivery and smooth transaction when changing coat for different size. Much appreciated."
Neil Stockdale
Verified Buyer
"Great service and an exceptional product. I also saved some money. Many thanks."
David Hands
Verified Buyer
"Great service and very fast delivery. I spoke with Mr Hobson on the telephone and he really was a very nice person to deal with. The coat I bought was great and a lot cheaper than anyone else selling it plus free next day delivery. Highly recommended and would definitely buy from this shop in the future."
Dear Mr. Hands,
Thank you very much for your most generous comment which are much appreciated. I'm glad to hear that your new jacket meets with your approval, and thank you very much for shopping with us in the first instance.
Charles Hobson
"Very happy with Jacket and price was bargain, cannot fault service delivery was next day, not bad from Yorkshire to Cornwall, and the pleasant surprise that it came from easingwald(where I went to school).😁"
My goodness what a strange coincidence that you should have been at school here in Easingwold and now be so far away. I'm sure you will be happy to know that you are supporting a 'local' company.
Many thanks for your custom which is much appreciated.
Charles Hobsson
Jon Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Great price on my Barbour jacket, delivered really quickly as well."
JOANNE HALL
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service we had to change for another size and this was exchanged no problem . Will definitely use again thanks"
Stuart Urry
Verified Buyer
"Queried size of item, and they couldn't have been more helpful. Offered exchange or full refund, and put under no pressure to decide either way. Excellent service, arrived quickly, would definitely recommend them."
David Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Superb jacket, great price"
"Easy to use website and very speedy delivery."
John Field
Verified Buyer
"I bought my first Barbour from here and was pleased with the excellent service. I’ve been looking for a lightweight waterproof jacket and went straight to Charles Hobson. Again super quick delivery and although I wasn’t happy with the fit and style of the jacket, the returns process is so easy to use. A refund hit my account 48 hours after posting. I’d highly recommend Charles Hobson and wouldn’t hesitate to look at their site as my first choice when shopping."
Barry Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the product dispatched quickly although it was full of bits a wipe down sorted it... Thanks"
Alison Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Telephoned and spoke to a charming and very helpful gentleman. My purchase was promptly despatched and was exactly what I had ordered. Great service! Thank you."
Dear Allison,
Thnk you very much for your kind comments which are much appreciated and I am glad to hear the jacket has met with approval.
Charles(Hobson)
"Very professional service. Item arrived on time, exactly as I expected, well packaged and in case I needed to send it back a pre-paid parcel bag was included."
Charles Hobson is rated 4.95 based on 930 reviews