Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

Tell us how Charles Hobson made you happy

"Well priced good delivered as promised and well packaged"
Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Well priced and free delivery so very pleased. Even when I changed my mind after ordering a size online they gave good advice and double checked chest size before re-packaged. Many many thanks"
It was a pleasure Mr Firmin, we want you to be happy with your purchase and you gave us plenty of time to make sure we got the right goods to you.

Thank you for your lovely review.

Charles Hobson
"Great service the jacket arrived quickly and the detail on the sizing was spot on."
We are delighted you are pleased with your ourchase. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Excellent website, fantastic choice, great delivery and top notch communication from the store, just a shame I forgot to put my 10% off code in I could've saved even more money!"
You will have to save it for next time! Thank you for super review, we hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Charles Hobson were selling the jacket I purchased for the best price I had seen. Delivery was free and extremely quick. Can’t fault the service I have received."
We work hard to be competitive and to make your online shopping experience as smooth as possible. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

"Great service"
Thank you, we hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Excellent service. Updates at every stage of delivery process. Great product purchased at a brilliant price. Will definitely use again"
We look forward to being of service to you again and are so pleased you were happy with your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to write this super review.

Charles Hobson
"Great experience, website prompted delivery discount without asking, delivery was prompt, well communicated with a courteous delivery man. Product was cheaper by far than any other websites and exactly as described. In summary a 5 star product and service, which is quite rare, keep up the good work."
Thank you for this lovely review. We believe this is exactly what your online shopping experience should be and work hard to make it so. Customer service is our primary focus at all times.

We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Great price and great service, cant be faulted in any way, will happily shop here again, many thanks"
And we look forward to being of service to you again Mr Simson. Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review.

Charles Hobson
"Great quick service fantastic item as well. Thank you very much."
Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Value for money and very speedy delivery, I would recommend this seller. My first call when I need my next pair of shoes."
We are so glad you are pleased with the shoes you ordered, and that they arrived promptly. We work hard to try and ensure your online purchase from us is as smooth as possible. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"The shoes arrived quickly but I was concerned by the condition of the shoes and box that they had been worn before. Also I unable to make use of the additional first time buyers discount"
Thank you for your honest review Mr Newbury. We have emailed you to address your concerns.

The reason you could not use the first time buyers discount is because it only applies, as stated, to full price items.

Charles Hobson
"Excellent service next day delivery and excellent price ."
Just as we think your online shopping experience should be. Thank you for your lovely review.

Charles Hobson
"Fast efficient service with quality clothing supplied. Would definitely recommend to others."

Charles Hobson
"Brilliant service, prompt and helpful"
We think you deserve nothing less. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Fantastic company to deal with. Delivery arrived when they said it would and packaged well."
Just as we believe your online shopping experience should be. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Ordered a Barbour Gilet which is really nice and was delivered the very next day with updates via email. A great service!"
We are so pleased you are happy with your gilet. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"I ordered a jacket late on a Sunday and received it, as promised, on the Tuesday. I was kept fully informed of progress and the item was exactly as specified. I would fully recommend Charles Hobson and would not hesitate to buy from him again."
We are very pleased you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for leaving this lovely review. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Excellant company to deal with 5*"
Just as we believe your online shopping experience should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Charles Hobson
"Really pleased with the product and service I received. Highly recommend."
We are so glad you are pleased with your purchase. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson is rated 4.94 based on 1,173 reviews