Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

How would you rate Charles Hobson ?

"The coat was delivered within a couple days of order, sooner than I expected. The fit was perfect, which was a relief and there were no defects. I was vacillating between a L and an XL and after advice from your customer service, chose the XL. Job well done and thanks."
"Service first class"
"Great service - swift delivery, great quality jacket and 25% cheaper than house of Fraser"
Dear Mr Ramsden
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write on the review site - much appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"The service from Charles Hobson is first class. From ordering online to delivery was astonishingly quick. The price was good. I would recommend using them."
Dear Mr Hepplewhite
Thank you very much for your kind comments, and thank you for shopping with us which is greatly appreciated
Best wishes,
Charles Hobson
"Amazingly prompt service. My order arrived pretty much the next day and at no extra charge. It was packaged nicely to protect the contents and the quality of the belt I ordered was fantastic. Very happy, thank you very much."
Dear Amy,
I am so glad to hear that your parcel arrived in good time and you were pleased with the belt that you kindly ordered from us. Many thanks for your custom
Charles (Hobson)
"Prompt, polite and courteous service and response. Thank you Charles Hobson. Dennis Whiteley"
Dear Mr. Whiteley,
Thank you for your most generous comments which are greatly appreciated, as is your custom.
Charles Hobson
"Great....bought a barber jacket, everywhere else 230 ish pounds, here.....160.....really, a great coat at £70 off, and free delivery that was tracked and monitored every step of the way (really good confidence boost for a reasonably expensive internet buy). Would recommend this company to anyone. V.pleased all round."
Dear Mr Blythe
Thank you so much for your glowing testimony about your shopping experience with us. It's good to hear that the jacket arrived in double quick time and that we were able to supply the jacket to you at a keen price.
Thank you once again for shopping with us
Charles Hobson
"Excellent price for a pair of Loakes. The first pair didn't fit as they had been mis-sized at the factory (very unusual for Loake), but Hobson's took them back without question or charge and sent a replacement pair that fits perfectly. All communications with Hobsons were friendly and helpful. Highly recommended."
Dear Sir,
Thank you so very much for your kind comments. I'm so glad that our new shoes are to your liking and thank you for your patience whilst we sorted out the correct size for you.
Charles Hobson
"Online was easy to use and v quick delivery"
Thank you for your kind comments, which are greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"Amazing shoes at a very good price. Quick delivery so. Thank you."
Dear Mr. Mincenko,
It's good to hear that your new shoes are to your liking and that they arrived in good time.
Thank you very much for shopping with us.
Kind regards
Charles Hobson
"Excellent straight forward service with no qualms with returns. Free postage was a great help too. I sent my jacket back ( slightly too big) and got the correct size back within a week."
Dear Mr Cook,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write on the review site. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"Great stock - the best on the internet, very fast dispatch and shipping."
Dear Mr Thompson,
It's good to hear that your parcel arrived in good time and I really appreciate you writing on the review site about your shopping experience with us.
Charles Hobson
"I have been buying barbour for a while and wanted a lightweight summer jacket. I came across your shop and the gateford jacket, now it's my perfect summer jacket."
"Excellent service, prompt delivery and all at a lower cost than anything else I could find online."
Dear Mr. Whitley,
Thank you for your comments which are greatly appreciated.
- And thank you for shopping with us.
Charles Hobson
"Internet Order process worked very well, and delivery was made in a very acceptable timescale with a free delivery option. Would highly recommend Charles Hobson for future purchases and the product was keenly priced."
Dear Mr. Munden,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a message on the review site which is greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"I haven't used Charles Hobson before but I get the impression it is old school first class service with a modern slant. It's the small thoughtful touches which set the owner managed businesses apart from the sometimes impersonal global businesses. I received a free return bag with my purchase, which I didn't need as my purchase was exactly as expected and arrived promptly. The website description of the product was also very comprehensive which is another little example of something which supports good customer service."
Dear Mr. Bentley,
Thank you so very much for your very generous comments you have posted on the review site. I am so glad that you like your new jacket and thank you very much for shopping with us.
Charles Hobson
"Great price, swift postage, great product. Simple"
Dear Mr. Hallam
Thank you for your kind comments which are greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"Great price, great communications to keep informed of delivery! Overall top class service"
Dear Mr. Ball,
Thank you so very much for your kind remarks.
Charles Hobson
"Bought a Barbour jacket. Quick delivery. Good price!"
"A proper old fashioned outfitters enhanced and blended seamlessly with a thoroughly modern web shop. Discovered on a chance trip to Easingwold I will be back for more on the web without a doubt. Excellent staff and service. Just the job, highly recommended."
Dear Mr. Cathcart,
Thank you very much for your kind comments which are much appreciated. I'm so glad you were able to come to the shop and I do hope you will be able to come back again to see us.
Charles (Hobson)
Charles Hobson is rated 4.95 based on 961 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!