Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

Tell us how Charles Hobson made you happy

Zen Francesco
"Unbelievable fast , I bought a Barbour Jacket on Saturday morning and I got it delivered on Tuesday ! Super high quality and very good pack ( came brand new like shop ) . I really advice these company."
Jackie Shanahan
"Best price I could find for the item; excellent communication; very fast shipping; fantastic overall experience. Thank you!"
Charlie Clarke
"Great customer service, I ordered a Barbour Duke jacket in navy and asked for an XL size which is one size up from my normal fit. However this was found to be two small. I e-mailed Charles Hobson re-this issue stating I required an XXL size.Although Charles Hobson did not have an XXL in stock he managed to source one and I received the replacement jacket which fits perfectly 2 days later. Excellent customer service and great Barbour product complete with Barbour badge and Barbour care booklet.I wouldn’t hesitate to use Charles Hobson again for my clothes."
"Ordered a pair of Loake Boat shoes for a very reasonable £90 and was offered free next day delivery on my first order. Shows delivered on time next day and are a fine replacement for my old Loakes would certainly use Charles Hobson again first class service"
"Just bought a Barbour waxed jacket online. Great savings made from the RRP. Delivered quickly and efficiently by DPD. (A firm that allows the customer to choose a safe place for delivery). Great product, but then it is a Barbour."
"very impressed with our first on-line shopping experience. Pricing very competitive and delivery prompt"
"Excellent jacket excellent service right down to a Hour slot delivery Thank you"
"Great communication, very good product at a very competitive price."
We try our best to provide you with what you want at a competitive price and with speedy delivery. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Brilliant - fast service and the best price on the internet. Couldn't fault them and will certainly use them again."
We think this is how your online shopping experience should be. Thank you for leaving this lovely review. We look forward to being of service to you again.

"Very prompt delivery"
As it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Ordered a barbour jacket on the website at a great price. Delivery was very fast, and I was kept informed of order and delivery status by email. Jacket was too small, but there was a return label supplied so no problem to exchange. The exchanged item was again delivered very fast and with the same delivery notifications via email.. All in all a great service. Will definitely order from Charles Hobson again, and from this experience I can wholeheartedly recommend them A pleasure to deal with"
We understand that sizes can vary from product to product and that sometimes an exchange needs to be made - we try to make this as stress free as possible. We are delighted you got what you wanted in the end. Thank you for this lovely informative review. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"I ordered a new Barbour Sapper jacket for myself. The delivery date turned out to be inconvenient for me but the delivery options that were offered meant that I was able to postpone the delivery by one day - which suited me fine. The coat arrived on time and (as you would expect) is absolutely perfect. I am a very satisfied customer."
Our aim is to make your shopping experience with us as stress free as possible. We are always happy to help. Thank you for this lovely review.

Charles Hobson
"Great price, great product, brilliant service. Would definitely recommend and will purchase from again. Thank you"
Thank you for this lovely review, we think this is what your online shopping experience should be and look forward to being of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
Just as your online shopping experience should be. We are delighted you are pleased with your purchase and look forward to being of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Great choice of Goods Fast delivery Couldn’t be easier Very happy with purchase"
We are delighted you are happy with your purchase and hope to be of service to you again. Thank you for leaving this lovely review.

Charles Hobson
"lovely shirt, arrived very quickly great price"
We are so pleased you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

Charles Hobson
"So glad I came across this website, because I got my husband a Barbour Jacket and a fantastic price, and the service was outstanding !!"
We are really pleased you came across our website too and thank you for your custom and leaving this lovely review. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Charles Hobson is a proper Gents Outfitter, now harder to find in Cities where the junk multiples rule. A beacon of quality on the net, Excellent service online and in the Easingwold shop which I never miss a visit to when in Yorkshire. Highly recommended."
Thank you for this wonderful review Mr Cathcart. You have captured exactly what we strive hard to do - to provide a quality service for everyone who values great clothes and proper customer service. We look forward to your next visit.

Charles Hobson
"lovely jacket at a great price fast service and delivery would use this company again"
Thank you for this lovely review. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Well done, Hobson's. Bought a Barbour Sapper jacket from them on-line. They offered the most competitive price on the Internet, with next day delivery. You really can't get better than that."
Thank you for this great review. We feel this is how online shopping should be and hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Smooth transaction from start to finish. coat delivered on time and as described. Plenty of info from company"
We are so glad you are pleased with our service and thank you for leaving this lovely review.

Charles Hobson
"Very prompt service, goods arrived within 48 hours of placing order in perfect condition. Will definatley use this shop again, can't fault service i recieved."
Thank you for this great review, we are so pleased you were happy with your purchase. We look forward to being of assistance to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Excellent service and product with speedy delivery."
Just as your online shopping experience should be. We hope to be of service to you again.

Charles Hobson
"Second time dealing with Charles Hobson and there is nothing to fault. Competitive prices and excellent service. Would not hesitate to recommend."
We are delighted to have been of service to you again. Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review.

Charles Hobson is rated 4.95 based on 1,235 reviews