Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

Click Here

Tell us how Charles Hobson made you happy

Zen Francesco
"Unbelievable fast , I bought a Barbour Jacket on Saturday morning and I got it delivered on Tuesday ! Super high quality and very good pack ( came brand new like shop ) . I really advice these company."
Jackie Shanahan
"Best price I could find for the item; excellent communication; very fast shipping; fantastic overall experience. Thank you!"
Charlie Clarke
"Great customer service, I ordered a Barbour Duke jacket in navy and asked for an XL size which is one size up from my normal fit. However this was found to be two small. I e-mailed Charles Hobson re-this issue stating I required an XXL size.Although Charles Hobson did not have an XXL in stock he managed to source one and I received the replacement jacket which fits perfectly 2 days later. Excellent customer service and great Barbour product complete with Barbour badge and Barbour care booklet.I wouldn’t hesitate to use Charles Hobson again for my clothes."
"Good price for excellent product and prompt delivery."
"The Barbour Sapper is more generous in size than many of their other coats, especially compared to the International range. The xxl fits my 52 inch chest. Really pleased and excellent service and prompt delivery. Charles Hobson has the best price on the web."
"Great service. Unfortunately my jacket was to small but easy return and awaiting the larger size to be delivered. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service - quick delivery. Thank you."
"I would like to say well done! A great experience for my first online purchase with you and at a great price. I would recommend to anyone reading this."
"Great service from ordering to delivery."
"Easy to navigate site and coat arrived on time, well packaged, excellent service."
"Order processed very quickly and at good price. Jacket arrived next working with neat return packaging - not needed. Jacket will be a firm favourite"
"The service from Charles Hobson was excellent and my gilet arrived within two working days of ordering. The gilet itself is lovely and I’m very pleased with it. I would definitely use Charles Hobson again."
"Well packaged item despatched in quick time. Absolutely lovely product. Return packaging included but not required. Highly recommended. Thank you"
"Excellent service, great product, good value"
"Delighted with my purchase, thank you"
"I called the store, checked they had the Loake in stock and then placed the order online on the Saturday and shoes where delivered on the Tuesday via free standard delivery. The shoes were well packaged with a receipt attached and all in perfect condition! I highly recommend Charles Hobson!"
"Very good price, excellent product and excellent service."
"I can say that my experience has been extremely positive! From my initial purchase online to the delivery of the item I was kept informed at all stages. Very reliable and efficient."
"Bought a new barbour jacket at the best price on the internet and delivered straight away. Very happy with purchase! Thanks"
"Competitive prices, super speedy delivery, great packaging. Super efficient! Overall a wonderful experience. Keep up the good work xx"
"Very good transaction and communication, would highly recommend."
"Excellent customer service / rapid time managed delivery. I ordered a Barbour jacket, discounted to a very realistic price. Sadly it was just too long for me in the sleeves. I returned to Charles Hobson in the bag provided. My refund was dealt with promptly with a follow through email to confirm. I would have no hesitation in ordering from this company again. I can highly recommend the service provided."
"Prompt service with first class documentation throughout"
Charles Hobson is rated 4.93 based on 1,445 reviews