Charles Hobson Reviews

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

How would you rate Charles Hobson?

Verified Buyer

The cheapest price I could find. Delivered next day. Couldn’t be better than that.
Sandra Sutherland
Verified Buyer

Very Good price and excellent service. Package arrived precisely on time it was said it would!
Andrew Mackay
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient service.....shopping made easy
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery on jacket,thank you
Helen Stocks
Verified Buyer

The order came within 24 hours and was free post! There was a bit of a problem regarding the size of the item I bought, but the customer service was excellent. The gentleman I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful and informative. There is a free post returns bag and the replacement item arrived in a few days. I would highly recommend this company.
Amina Ismaeel
Verified Buyer

Very nice service. My order arrived on time. Very good quality and easy return/exchange. The jacket I ordered was big for me (size: medium). I sent it back for exchange to a smaller size. Waiting to receive it.
Verified Buyer

Very easy to buy on-line and delivered very promptly - great service!
Martin Bull
Verified Buyer

All I can say is that I ordered a Barbour jacket online at a good price (considerably less than from Barbour direct), with next day delivery. The correct item arrived before lunch the following day, with a freepost return envelope just in case. What more do you want?
Bob Munton

Fast delivery; better price than John Lewis
Verified Buyer

Swift delivery and I was kept informed at all times plus the coat is great!
Thank you for your kind comments -much appreciated
Mark Patterson
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and an excellent customer service team. Very happy with the item and the professional service.
Dear Mr. Patterson,
I'm so pleased to hear that your new jacket meets with your approval.
Thank you for shopping with us - It's greatly appreciated
Beresford O
Verified Buyer

Excellent service all round.
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind comments
John Bennett
Verified Buyer

Barbour jacket £50 less than local retailer, delivered within two days.
Dear Mr. Bennett,
It's good to hear that your jacket arrived in good time. I do hope you are happy with your new jacket.
John Field
Verified Buyer

Great price for Barbour jacket. Super quick delivery ( next day) at a very reasonable cost.
Dear Mr. Field,
Thank you for writing on the review site. We always try and dispatch an order on the day we receive the instructions and our Curriers, UK Mail, are really speedy with their deliveries.
Verified Buyer

The service provided was as one would expect prompt efficient and effective.
Dear Sirs,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write on the review site. We really appreciate your custom.
Verified Buyer

I purposed a Barbour that did not fit me. I contacted Charles Hobson who immediately offered to change the size or provide a refund. Excellent customer service.
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your very positive comments. It's always a problem shopping on line to get the correct size and I am glad we were able to fix you up with the garment you actually needed.
Michael Ord
Verified Buyer

Easy to use internet service and great delivery came exactly at the time given all free and even had the option of free returns. But not needed. Coat was to the highest standard and ive already given people the details in case they need to purchase anything thank you.
Dear Mr. Ord,
It's good to hear that you are pleased with your new jacket and thank you very much for your kind comments.
Thank you also for mentioning about us to your friends - every little helps!
Richard Paul Baker
Verified Buyer

I love my new Barbour Duke Jacket. Charles advised me personally regarding the size, which is perfect and the item arrived extremely promptly. First class service and the best price I could find. Highly recommended.
Dear Mr. Baker,
I'm so pleased to hear that you are happy with your new Barbour Jacket. It's so difficult to be sure of getting the correct size when buying on line. However , if we get the chance to talk to a customer , you can usually better understand what size the customer actually needs.
Roger Devonald
Verified Buyer

Wonderful service, the Barbour jacket arrived within a couple of days of ordering. A fantastic jacket at a remarkable price, thank you!
Dear Mr Devonald,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. I am so glad to hear that your new jacket is to your liking.
Verified Buyer

Ordered 14.58 arrived 8.30 am next day. Well packaged and brilliant price £159 in large chain stir £118 at Charles Hobson. Who needs Black Friday.
Thank you very much for writing on the review site - much appreciated
Charles Hobson is rated 4.96 based on 683 reviews