Charles Hobson Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Charles Hobson

About Charles Hobson: Charles Hobson's was established more than 40 years ago. We specialize in the sale of top quality clothing from leading British and Continental Manufactures such as Gant, Barbour, Meyer and many more. Our well trained and friendly staff have many years experience in the retail business and are pleased to help customers however best that can be. Today our retail operations have been enhanced by a significant online presence, serving the whole of the UK

team@charleshobson.co.uk

Spring Street

Categories:
Clothing & Accessories
Luggage & Bags

How would you rate Charles Hobson ?

James Warner
Verified Buyer
"I have been buying barbour for a while and wanted a lightweight summer jacket. I came across your shop and the gateford jacket, now it's my perfect summer jacket."
Richard Whiteley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, prompt delivery and all at a lower cost than anything else I could find online."
Dear Mr. Whitley,
Thank you for your comments which are greatly appreciated.
- And thank you for shopping with us.
David Munden
Verified Buyer
"Internet Order process worked very well, and delivery was made in a very acceptable timescale with a free delivery option. Would highly recommend Charles Hobson for future purchases and the product was keenly priced."
Dear Mr. Munden,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a message on the review site which is greatly appreciated.
Nicholas Bentley
Verified Buyer
"I haven't used Charles Hobson before but I get the impression it is old school first class service with a modern slant. It's the small thoughtful touches which set the owner managed businesses apart from the sometimes impersonal global businesses. I received a free return bag with my purchase, which I didn't need as my purchase was exactly as expected and arrived promptly. The website description of the product was also very comprehensive which is another little example of something which supports good customer service."
Dear Mr. Bentley,
Thank you so very much for your very generous comments you have posted on the review site. I am so glad that you like your new jacket and thank you very much for shopping with us.
Ben Hallam
Verified Buyer
"Great price, swift postage, great product. Simple"
Dear Mr. Hallam
Thank you for your kind comments which are greatly appreciated.
Charles Hobson
"Great price, great communications to keep informed of delivery! Overall top class service"
Dear Mr. Ball,
Thank you so very much for your kind remarks.
Charles Hobson
"Bought a Barbour jacket. Quick delivery. Good price!"
Brian Cathcart
Verified Buyer
"A proper old fashioned outfitters enhanced and blended seamlessly with a thoroughly modern web shop. Discovered on a chance trip to Easingwold I will be back for more on the web without a doubt. Excellent staff and service. Just the job, highly recommended."
Dear Mr. Cathcart,
Thank you very much for your kind comments which are much appreciated. I'm so glad you were able to come to the shop and I do hope you will be able to come back again to see us.
Charles (Hobson)
"Great product, very fast delivery"
Thank you for your comments and I am pleased to hear your jacket arrived quickly.
Charles
Dawn Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic price and really quick delivery"
What better review could we ask for! Thank you very much.
Charles Hobson
"Purchased a Barbour wax cotton jacket at a great price chose standard delivery it arrived guick well happy customer,"
Robert Newman
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the right product in good time!"
"Very pleased with the service."
Mrs. L. A. Clements-Jewery
Verified Buyer
"Quick response, clarity of communication from order to delivery."
Dear Mrs. Clements-Jewery,

Thank you very much for your custom and also for your comments which are greatly appreciated.
Elaine Tooley
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service with no hassle.A pleasure to do business with and very competitive prices."
Dear Elaine,

-And it was also a great pleasure to have your custom.
Many thanks
Steve P. Weston
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Barbour wax cotton coat, I couldn’t get the particular coat anywhere else and it was much cheaper than any other Barbour from anywhere else, I’ll definitely be buying from Charles Hobson again!"
Dear Mr. Weston,
Thank you for shopping with us. Your custom is greatly appreciated. I do hope we will be of help to you sometime in the future.
Robert Boulton
Verified Buyer
"Good fast post good genuine sale and brands"
Dear Mr. Boulton,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write on the review site.
Natalie Hodgson
Verified Buyer
"The item I ordered was much cheaper than some other well known companies, the postage was free, and it arrived 2 days after I ordered. Amazing order to delivery process. Though I haven't contacted any of the team, judging by how faultless the whole process was, I imagine they are also pretty fantastic :)"
Dear Natalie,
Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to write such a glowing review about your shopping experience with us. I'm so glad you were happy to shop with us and thank you for your custom which is much appreciated.
Charles (Hobson)
"Best price anywhere for a current Barbour jacket, and free and fast delivery."
Thank you for your comments - much appreciated.
J N SUMPTER
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service together with a very good price and quality product. Thank you"
Dear Mr. Sumpter,
I'm pleased to hear your jacket arrived on time and you are pleased with your purchase.
Very best wishes