Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

G
"UNBOXING Citizen Signature Grand Touring (Chapelle Jewellery): https://youtu.be/v_aFBgQd_l0 Delivery to Poland - 5 days The condition of the watch - a few small scratches. I suspect that this is the model that stood at the exhibition (39 %OFF)"
A
A
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"Oh my god. It is absolutely amazing, stunning, beautiful. I don’t know where to stop. You won’t be disappointed."
"I love Radley watches & have now bought a total of 4 from Chapelle. Their prices are amazingly competitive, in fact sometimes up to 50% cheaper than in shops I have been to. They are well packaged & delivered extremely quickly. I would recommend anyone to use Chapelle."
"Item as described , good value for money. Well made and delivered when stated."
"Buena calidad del producto y envío rápido! Sobre todo la originalidad del producto y MAGNÍFICO PRECIO"
"It’s amazing I love it so pretty everyone should have one"
"I ordered black pearl earrings on line then was told they were out of order but would be dispatched the following week. . As I particularly wanted these earrings I did not cancel the order but was a bit annoyed as I had paid extra for the express delivery."
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. When there is a delay with your order, you will be contacted as soon as possible, usually within one working day, with further details and an amended timescale. However, we do apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience this caused.
"Excellent item and quality, Perfect product description and review!Easy online shopping and amazing discount! Satisfaction Thank You Chapelle!"
"Everything could have been perfect about this purchase. The watch is great and the shipping was fast. However the guy who handled the shipment WRONGLY and put down the delivery address and the watch ran the risk of returning back to the UK. Lots of effort were needed to make it right before I actual received it. This why a star is taken out of it."
Thank you for your review, Chin. We're sorry to hear of the issues with delivery. However, we're pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for shopping with Chapelle.
"Bought as a birthday present, very pleased"
"Lovely Jewellery and fast delivery."
"Disappointed with delivery service and item arrived damaged so wouldn’t order over internet again - will only buy from store"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that your item arrived damaged. We will certainly refund this for and pass on your comments to the relevant team.
"I contacted customer service as there was no size option for the ring I wanted. The response was prompt and, once I placed the order, I was kept updated every step of the way. The ring is beautiful and I’m very pleased with my purchase! It was the first time i’d ordered something online from Chapelle Jewellery but I will definitely not be the last!"
Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase. Thank you for shopping with Chapelle.
"Go quilty fast service."
"very good customer service, had to return a watch which I did not require refund no problem."
"Prompt service, thank you"
"I purchased a lovely ring. Looks more expensive than it was. It would be nice to know the diamond quality before purchasing but luckily it is very sparkly"
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We're glad you are happy with your purchase. It looks lovely on :)
"Very good customer support - really quick delivery and great value for money. I love Chapelle - they had the product I wanted at the cheapest price."
"New customer. I am happy with the service from order to delivery. My item was out of stock when ordered but I was contacted and assured delivery was expected and that dispatch would take place ASAP which it did."
"Fantastic Service excellent product Highly Recommended"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so pleased to hear you are happy with our service. Thank you for shopping at Chapelle.
"Excellent service, rapid delivery, great pricing!"
Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you have had a great experience with Chapelle.
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.73 based on 2,530 reviews