Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery
Read Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

This is the second one I bought as the first one broke. I'm hoping the new one will be ok as I really love it.
Excellent quality jewellery at a very competitive price. Delivery was very quick and I have been delighted with my purchases.
Excellent jewellery, but what has happened to your stores?
Very poor service.. No one picks up customer service phone. No order confirmation. For a moment I was afraid that my order would not be shipped!
Great service
Easy to choose my watch at a good price.Delivery was fast. Very satisfied with everything.
Very happy with the watch I purchased. I would definitely recommend this company.
Very happy with my watch, speedy delivery and good customer service
No issues at all. Ordered 2 pieces and they were too small. Sent them back with out issue. Reordered a bigger size.
Watch isn’t working properly. Shocked to discover I have to pay postage to return it. Disappointed
Really happy with man bracelet good quality and fast delivery.
Received item very quickly. Looks lovely and excellent quality.
I was impressed that they stocked the Citizen Eco Drive watch that I had been searching high and low for and at such reasonable price too.
Fast delivery and good customer support. Product (Seiko watch) priced very competitively. Thank you.
Nice items, very efficient customer service
Hi got the watch and only lasted a few hours and then the strap come apart. Very disappointed in this!!
Wonderful customer service. Rapid and friendly replies to my email queries and free watch bracelet alteration. Made the whole process of buying a watch online effortless and a great price too! I would certainly use Chapelle again.
Absolutely outstanding company and I wouldn't shop any where else..first class service and super fast delivery..the watch I purchased was cheapest one around.
Great service. I totally recommend
Great service, greet price, The best shop online
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.70 based on 2,824 reviews