Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

G
"UNBOXING Citizen Signature Grand Touring (Chapelle Jewellery): https://youtu.be/v_aFBgQd_l0 Delivery to Poland - 5 days The condition of the watch - a few small scratches. I suspect that this is the model that stood at the exhibition (39 %OFF)"
A
A
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"Fast delivery and good service"
"Perfect seller 👌"
"My favourite jewellery shop,"
"fast response, fast shipout and fast delivery of uk and Swedish mail service :=) nice Watch also :) i am happy"
"Sadly they don't offer a refund, so if the item isn't liked or wanted you can't get your money back. This is archiac customer service. The service I recieved on instore was good and professionsal, shame about the outdated policy."
"Lovely item at a very good price. Arrived within the stated delivery time."
"Excellent price and prompt delivery."
"Lovely bracelet and good quality. Only let down with the purchase was that the website stated that it was in stock but it wasn't. I had to wait just over a week longer for it which wasn't ideal as it was a gift required for a specific date. They did email me about the delay and again when it was sent. It would have been nice to receive a good will gesture of free postage or a discount on another order because of the delay. That said, I would still use Chapplle again but would put my order in way in advance."
"The ring arrived quickly and was beautiful. I’ve had to return it unfortunately to get a smaller size but am looking forward to getting it back"
"Extremely reliable service, I could not fault it!"
"Good delivery time, watch was as advertised, very please we item and service."
"Super quick delivery, fantastic service & great quality goods. Cannot fault Chapelle jewellery in any way 😊"
"Thank you so much for the beautiful jewellery. I also want to acknowledge the fact that you contacted me immediately about having to wait for a consignment of one of my items and that you would have it in on certain date and post out immediately. Your customer service has been excellent from first point of contact until my delivery arrived yesterday. Mary"
"Ordered a mens ring and arrived quickly, the ring is as expected the only critisism is the very basic box it came in, would have been nice something a bit better as it's for a gift, that is why i have not rated 5."
"Love Chapelle for silver jewellery. I've been hunting for silver sleepers for a number of years and finally got 4 pairs. Great quality and stylish."
"Jewellery exactly as described, beautifully packaged and shipped promptly, will definitely use again and recommend to friends."
"Good website and very easy to order."
"Beautiful rings received - and what outstanding customer service from Joanna! I'll definitely buy from Chapelle Jewellery again. Thank you! Lynne"
"Beautiful quality ring, great price, quick delivery."
"I love ordering from Chapelle Jewellery. The prices are really good, great choice and fast dispatch and jewellery. A shout out to whoever runs their Twitter account too! Friendly, fun and helpful"
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.72 based on 2,681 reviews