Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

G
"UNBOXING Citizen Signature Grand Touring (Chapelle Jewellery): https://youtu.be/v_aFBgQd_l0 Delivery to Poland - 5 days The condition of the watch - a few small scratches. I suspect that this is the model that stood at the exhibition (39 %OFF)"
A
A
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"My item was received well. Many thanks"
"My order was scheduled to be delivered 16/10/18 but didnt arrive till 22/10/18! I had to ring customer services who said it woykd arrive on 18/10/18! So not as prompt as ut promises unfortunately."
"Item arrived as described and on time, however I paid for gift wrapping and didn't get it"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're very sorry that your order was not gift wrapped and we will of course refund the gift wrap charge for you.
"Easy to order, fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service, lovely products and great value for money."
"I was very pleased with the Hot Diamonds small star earrings. Just what I wanted for my daughter’s Christmas present and such good value being half price."
"Very good service"
"Items delivered very quickly and packaged extremely well. Updates on order were great. Thank you."
"Men’s bracelet well made Can you get back to me to tell me how to shorten it’s lemgth Can I purchase a link Is it possible to shorten the leather and glue into the existing link Any advice appreciated Many thanks John price"
"Great watch and easy delivery"
"Bought a ring lovely quality and everyone remarks on how expensive it looks"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you are happy with your purchase.
"Item was as described and in perfect brand new condition arrived on time was at very competitive price will this use company again. Well done Robert edmead"
Thank you for your review, Robert. It's always great to receive such positive feedback. Thank you for shopping with Chapelle and we hope to see you again soon.
"I bought a watch for my sons birthday and would recommend Chapelle. A quality product, excellent price and quick delivery."
Thank you for your review. We hope your son likes his watch :)
Thank you for shopping with Chapelle.
"Paid for 24 hour delivery, was delivered after 72 hours"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear this and can only apologise. Please do contact our Customer Services team if you would like to discuss this further.
"Delighted with purchase and speed of delivery."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you are happy with your purchase. We hope to see you again soon.
"The watch I ordered arrived promptly. Price of watch very good. Overall very satisfied with my purchase and Chapelle Jewellery. I will definitely order from them again."
Thank you for your review and thank you for shopping with Chapelle. We hope to see you soon.
"The ladies eco drive watch I ordered is perfect! I love it it’s a really smart looking watch with a little sparkle!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase.
"Excellent communication, super quick delivery and great item. Very Happy. Would recommend"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're very pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase and the service you received.
"I thought the pendant was lovel just what I wanted,. The chain is very fine and I will have to be careful wearing it around my grand children but it looks very good with the pendant. I was very impressed with the service and how quickly they sent the item after they were out of stock. The communication was very good."
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase.
"The item was not in stock even though it allowed me to order it on line. Therefore, it took longer than expected to arrive. However, I was informed of this promptly."
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. However, we are please you have now received your order.
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.72 based on 2,606 reviews