Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

G
"UNBOXING Citizen Signature Grand Touring (Chapelle Jewellery): https://youtu.be/v_aFBgQd_l0 Delivery to Poland - 5 days The condition of the watch - a few small scratches. I suspect that this is the model that stood at the exhibition (39 %OFF)"
A
A
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"the necklace is very thin and had a knot in it and took ages to undo.so was not very impressed"
"Hi, I still haven’t received my parcel (: very sad 😢 and disappointed"
"i have the watch that works for me"
"As a retired retail jeweller I can honestly say this ring is worth the money. The diamonds were what I expected small and nicely illusion set. The sapphires are really a lovely colour."
"Great product delivered on time"
"Watch sent through quickly and securely, well packaged."
"Very fast delivery, an easy website to navigate. However I have to say I was disappointed with my purchase. The online photo really enhanced the diamonds and the reality was somewhat disappointing. Had I seen the earrings in store I would not have purchased but I cannot return as they are a pierced item."
"Quick service. Good Price. Great customer service."
"Hi have had a box delivered by two young boys up the road,Box is empty quiet clear it’s been opened.So paid a good bit of money for a empty box.Good old parcel forces.Not happy"
J Gascoigne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and value for money"
"excellent customer service on the phone, but some rings not available"
"Beautiful watch - Excellent customer service, great prices and fast delivery - what else could one wish for!!"
"Highly recommend... great customer service.. lowest price I found too"
"My order was dispatched really quickly. Unfortunately it wasn't suitable and I needed to return it. The customer service department contacted me to check there was nothing else they could do for me, before refunding really quickly. I would definately order from them in the future."
"Easy to use website, found what I was looking for easily and everything went smoothly"
"They added a link to the bracelet at no additional cost and the delivery was very efficient. I would certainly recommend and use again."
"Excellent product, great value, great service"
"Excellent price quick delivery"
"Products were great, what they don’t say is that 48 hour tracked means nothing as it took a week and a half! They have to order in from other stores. I emailed to query why I was having to wait and that’s the response I got. Didn’t refund my postage though and it’s not on their website. Won’t use them again"
"Not been delivered in time...!! Just wasted extra delivery charge !!!"
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.73 based on 2,429 reviews