Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

Verified Buyer
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
G
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"Very good product and the box they came in was special and I will use Chapelle again in the near future"
"I bought a lovely Citizen watch for my husband's birthday at a great price, and speedy delivery."
"delivery could have been quicker otherwise the item was excellent"
Mr D R Niemand
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and excellent value - 'nuff said!!"
"By sending exactly as described"
"I loved the beautiful earrings, they were a perfect gift for a very good friend as a thank you."
"Bon bijoux et livraison rapide."
"I bought the Ladies Radley Spotty Dog Black Leather Strap Watch RY2179 in the sale for my friends birthday (she's a big fan of Radley), and it came quickly, very well packaged and in the Radley presentation box. It looks lovely, and because it was in the sale at such a good price, I could afford to buy her a fantastic gift that she really didn't expect! She absolutely loved it. Thank you x"
"I ordered earrings as a gift. They were lovely, well packaged. I most likely will buy from you again. But please make it clearer that when choosing a postage option, the buyer is selecting the days it will take to post from your dispatch date (which is not the same as the date purchased)."
"I love Chapelle Jewellery! Exelent.o"
"I spoke to the Customer Services team and they were very helpful and polite. They dealt with my query swiftly and even called me back when they said they would."
"Really pleased with my purchase thank you"
"I love Chapell jewelery. Miss not having the stores at Whiely and Gunwharf so you can see the actual size"
"They were fast and efficient and super priced and such lovely earrings!"
"Ordered three pairs of earrings for delivery 48hr Royal Mail after 4 day’s was told would take at least a week after that received an email to say a pair were damaged so I would just be sent the other two pairs so I cancelled the order"
"Easy ordering."
Good morning, I am glad to hear you are happy with the item purchased from us and our service. We do look forward to hearing from you again. Kind regards, Chapelle Jewellery.
"nicely made, shame it did not fit. I bought one of your bracelets in Street after trying it on. In hindsight I should have done the same with this one. Would have saved me a few£££ in postage"
"My watch arrived well packaged and quickly."
"Bought for my wife's Christmas and she is extremely happy with the bracelet"
"Even though the ring was promised for the 17th January and did not turn up till 20th it was well worth the wait .Custimer services did keep us informed of the problems"
"Fast delivery of my casio edifice watch. But got a little disappointed when I unpacked it. looked like it had been opened before. There was no shape getting film protection either on glass or strap, lacking labels on the strap that can watch various video on the internet. But hurts to have to send it back."
Good afternoon,
Unfortunately if the item is purchased from our site then we may have to receive this is from one of our stores and will meant the tags will no longer be present with the item, not all our suppliers provide us with watches that have the film over the bracelet.

We do however look forward to receiving your return and thank you for taking the time to review our services.
Kind regards,