Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

G
"UNBOXING Citizen Signature Grand Touring (Chapelle Jewellery): https://youtu.be/v_aFBgQd_l0 Delivery to Poland - 5 days The condition of the watch - a few small scratches. I suspect that this is the model that stood at the exhibition (39 %OFF)"
A
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"This is the second one I bought as the first one broke. I'm hoping the new one will be ok as I really love it."
"Excellent quality jewellery at a very competitive price. Delivery was very quick and I have been delighted with my purchases."
"Excellent jewellery, but what has happened to your stores?"
"Very poor service.. No one picks up customer service phone. No order confirmation. For a moment I was afraid that my order would not be shipped!"
"Great service"
"Easy to choose my watch at a good price.Delivery was fast. Very satisfied with everything."
"Very happy with the watch I purchased. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Very happy with my watch, speedy delivery and good customer service"
"No issues at all. Ordered 2 pieces and they were too small. Sent them back with out issue. Reordered a bigger size."
"Watch isn’t working properly. Shocked to discover I have to pay postage to return it. Disappointed"
"Really happy with man bracelet good quality and fast delivery."
"Received item very quickly. Looks lovely and excellent quality."
"I was impressed that they stocked the Citizen Eco Drive watch that I had been searching high and low for and at such reasonable price too."
"Fast delivery and good customer support. Product (Seiko watch) priced very competitively. Thank you."
"Nice items, very efficient customer service"
"Hi got the watch and only lasted a few hours and then the strap come apart. Very disappointed in this!!"
"Wonderful customer service. Rapid and friendly replies to my email queries and free watch bracelet alteration. Made the whole process of buying a watch online effortless and a great price too! I would certainly use Chapelle again."
"Absolutely outstanding company and I wouldn't shop any where else..first class service and super fast delivery..the watch I purchased was cheapest one around."
"Great service. I totally recommend"
"Great service, greet price, The best shop online"
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.70 based on 2,822 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access