Chapelle Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Chapelle Jewellery

customerservices@chapelle.co.uk

The Jewellery Outlet Ltd, PO Box 7549

G
"UNBOXING Citizen Signature Grand Touring (Chapelle Jewellery): https://youtu.be/v_aFBgQd_l0 Delivery to Poland - 5 days The condition of the watch - a few small scratches. I suspect that this is the model that stood at the exhibition (39 %OFF)"
A
A
"Nice neat name chain a bit small but cute."
"Not only did they supply me with the perfect timepiece(which was for an excellent price I might add), but they also upgraded my standard delivery, to Special Delivery free of charge without me even knowing, for next day delivery...this way I was able to have my gift to open on Christmas Day and not days after. Perfect! I thank them very much and will most certainly use them again."
"Sent in wrong cheap box"
"Lovely product and super quick delivery. Thank you!"
"Great service from your online team and very happy with my purchase"
"Will certainly use again, very pleased"
"Good prices, fast delivery."
"Watch arrived on time, when they said it will. Unfortunately website not always reflect actual stocks levels."
"Good service. Item was delivered on time"
"Husband loves it and really nice on"
"Chapelle jewellers not me happy still waiting for my money"
We're sorry to hear that you have still not received your refund. We have looked into this further for you and can confirm that it is still being processed and can take up to 7 days. This is stated on the back on the Returns Form.

Kind regards
Chapelle Jewellery
"The communication is first class and the jewellery is such great value. I sent them two messages from Australia and received a very quick response to both. It only took 8 days from ordering to receiving my jewellery which is fantastic. I highly recommend both the product and the staff and will definitely be shopping with them again."
"Prompt and well packaged delivery. Very happy with the item purchased , good quality and nicely presented"
"Unable to purchase in jewellery shop. Quick dispatch. Excellent"
"Lovely jewellery and really reasonable prices. love my new ring"
"It was the first time I ordered from Chapelle Jewellery and I was very pleased with the earrings. There where for a birthday gift and arrived in time and the birthday girl loved them! Overall pleased with the goods and service."
"My ordered was dispatched quickly. The necklace was beautiful, however, the clasp is difficult to use."
"Great service and quality"
"Chapelle Jewellery has sent me my order, respecting the time established at the moment of payment. I’ve bought Casio Smartwatch STB-1000, that in my country, Italy, is no longer available. I’m very satisfied with the professionalism of this jewelry store."
"I required a watch with white strap and at a reasonable price"
"Love the necklace I ordered from yourselves. Hadn't see it anywhere else so really pleased to find exactly what I was after. Thank you"
"Extremely happy! Purchased this bracelet at half the price! Lost my original one purchased at hot diamonds, it arrived and perfect so more than happy"
Chapelle Jewellery is rated 4.73 based on 2,476 reviews