Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
"Excellent customer service from my initial enquiry right through to the delivery of the car. A simple straight forward process to go with the great price."
Robin Graby
Verified Buyer
"I have used carleasing-online several times and have always been very good. They are friendly, efficient and professional and always provided good advice."
Lindsay Woods
Verified Buyer
"I received my new Audi A5 Cabriolet at 7am this morning which I was delighted about! I need to thank both Dale and Glen for their unwavering patience. I am the worlds most demanding customer and they both handled my challenges professionally and to the highest standards! I am delighted with my car and cant recommend CLO highly enough."
Leslie King
Verified Buyer
"from start to finish the service was quick , detailed and nothing was a problem. Both Dale and Glen dealt with finding my car and working to get a swift delivery. The service i received was the best ive had in the industry and both guys are a credit to Car Leasing online. I would and will, recommend them to all friends and family"
Sanjay Mistry
Verified Buyer
"what a great team. From initially help in finding the right car for me and not just getting a sale done through the whole admin processes and delivery of the car. The whole team were fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. Could not recommend more highly!!!"
"During the whole process, my customer service representative, Glen Brazier, was very understanding, accommodating and took on board any requests I had. This resulted in the receipt of my car earlier than anticipated, which left me elated. I would recommend their service."
Norman Mcpherson
Verified Buyer
"Everyone was efficient and very helpful and I would definitely use carleasing again."
James Whittle
Verified Buyer
"I was kept up to date in terms of the delivery of my car. The delivery driver called me before 9am to inform me that his arrival time would be just after 10am (arrived at 10:10). When the driver arrived he did a full audit of the vehicle and made an offer to demonstrate how to operate the vehicle. All in all a very good service."
Alun Williams
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks to Glen and Craig for providing me with a brand new Seat Ibiza some weeks before the initial delivery date. Another company I tried before was unable to give me what I wanted and when. Everything was perfect from the first contact to the delivery driver. I've already recommended the company to my chums and would do to anyone else."
Steve Lane
Verified Buyer
"Having been let down by another lease firm i needed to find the right car at the right price as quickly as possible. Carleasing-online were able to do this for me, from first call to car supplied took two weeks, fantastic!"
Mich Chisholm
Verified Buyer
"Professional and courteous staff. The price quoted on line was the price I paid on delivery. Car delivered on the day as promised. Only problem was in the initial order when I asked for a quote on 8000 miles p/a and received one for 10000 p/a which then caused confusion with the paperwork and led to a minor delay in the delivery date."
"This was my first experience of leasing a car and I can honestly say CarLeasingOnline were great!! I dealt the Mike and Glen, two very good and efficient gentleman that get the job done. Thanks"
"Efficient, helpful and honest. Really pleased with the car and service. Best regards"
Daniel Tarr
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service ! Mike & Glen were quick to reply to every email I sent throughout the process. Car arrived on time with the exact specification I was expecting. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking to lease a new car. Five Stars *****"
Kevin Scott
Verified Buyer
"I dealt with glen brazier, who was very helpful, and responded to my queries promptly , was very happy with how easy and straight forward the whole experience was."
"Got a great deal on an Audi A5. The team kept in touch all the way through the process and explained everything very well - friendly and professional. There was a delay on the car, I believe caused by the manufacturer, but both carleasing-online and Audi sorted things within a reasonable timescale. Would recommend, and would use again."
Mathew Tennant
Verified Buyer
"I required a vehicle on my drive withing 2 weeks, not only were Car-leasing Online the cheapest for the car I required, but the efficiency and speed they turned the order around was excellent. Chris my sales person was not pushy and was honest and knowledgeable. Glen who dealt with all the administration, kept me informed with the process every step of the way. Would highly recommend and will definitely be coming back when the 2 year lease is up."
Mohammad Waqar
Verified Buyer
"Very good service Glen was very helpful and responded to requests on time."
Christopher Carter
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Glen from Carleasing for arranging everything for the lease for the Audi Q3. The car was delivered on time, and l would definitely recommend you and carleasing online"
"Constant updates throughout the whole order, all staff was helpful and quick to get back should I have any questions. Would definitely recommend."
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 120 reviews