Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
"Excellent service from start to finish. Always quick to respond to questions. Pleasure to deal with."
"Extremely pleased with all aspects of the transaction. I was kept fully informed throughout the whole process and achieved a great price for leasing my vehicle. Would definitely recommend this company and will be using them again."
"Excellent service with great communication all way through the process."
"Very professional, quickly sorted my request and order and helped me until car delivered. Could do no more. Tom"
"Very attentive and competitively priced"
"Helpful & pleased with vehicle supplied which arrived in good time Thanks"
"Massive thanks to Lorraine who has dealt with my order since Feb, shes been absolutely amazing, at times i felt i must of been annoying her asking loads of questions as it is my first lease and first brand new car but she got back to me really quickly and answered everything i asked, really happy with the car and everything from order being made online to delivery of the vehicle has been smooth and i have had no problems what so ever, highly recommend using Car Leasing Online and will use them again when this lease is up :) Massive thanks again, Ash"
"From my first contact to the delivery of the car all the team were helpful and kept me fully updated at every stage. They answered all my questions and genuinely wanted to make sure I was happy with everything. Thanks to Glen Andy and Lorraine and I definately be in touch for my next car in 36 months!"
"Simple, straight forward & delivered on time."
"Won our business as they had the best competitive prices. Received excellent service. Very polite staff, helpful and happy to answer any questions or queries we had. Delivery was in the time quoted. Would certainly and happily recommend."
"Could not be happier about the service we've received from Carleasing-online.co.uk. Chris and Lorraine have been brilliant, answering all my questions, keeping me informed regularly on the status of my order. Can't recommend them enough"
"Excellent service. Lorraine was proactive and very efficient!"
"The service received was excellent. Due to Brexit related issues, delivery of my car was held up at the ports, but the team at Carleasing Online were in regular contact with the dealer and arranged a courtesy car to tie me over until the car was finally delivered. Excellent attitude and a pleasure to deal with"
"Very professional and helpful from start to finish. Would gladly recommend to anyone who is looking at leasing options"
"The team at Carleasing-online were professional and friendly in dealing with my queries. They pursued the car spec that I wanted and fed back to me regularly. Time was critical to me. All the paper work was handled efficiently and accurately. In all, I was very happy with the entire team and would use this company again and recommend it to my friends. (In fact a friend recommended them to me!)."
"Really good company! Super contactable and always helpful."
"From the start of the process to delivery the people I dealt with could not have done any more or been more efficient - even solving a problem with the online form I had to fill in! Have recommended to my friends and family."
"Excellent customer service from initial enquiry to delivery. Mike and Lorraine were a pleasure to deal with. Best price on the internet by far. I will definitely use the services of car leasing-online again."
"Great experience using Carleasing-online. From sales department I was assisted by Michael who provided me with a quote - I had initially asked for a specific deal which was no longer available but Michael suggested another and I could not be happier with it. After confirming my order I was assisted by Lorraine who answered my many questions. She helped to get my car delivered before the estimated date due to a cancellation. Super happy with everything! :)"
"First time leasing a car , whole process was slick and smooth. Michael Baeten handled all my queries from the sales point of view and sourced the model and spec I required. Lorraine looked after me until delivery of my vehicle ...all turned around within 10 days of placing my order. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use Carleasing-Online again. Thanks to both"
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 194 reviews