Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Dan Elliott
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 7th February 2017
Trevor Ardies
I have recently acquired a new company vehicle via Car-Leasing Online. I was a bit apprehensive, having never used an on-line car leasing company before. I must say, I have been very impressed with Car-Leasing Online from the first contact right through to delivery of the vehicle. Acquiring new vehicles during the pandemic has been somewhat of a challenge, but Craig in sales was really helpful, furnishing me with a full list of vehicles available, including approximate delivery dates. Once I had decided on the vehicle, I was then placed in the very efficient hands of Lorraine in admin, who kept me informed throughout the process, always replying to emails very promptly. I would certainly recommend Car-Leasing Online to anyone looking for new vehicles. I cannot fault the way they have conducted business with me, and I will certainly deal with them again. My experience has been very positive, and it’s good to be able to deal with an honest company who deliver what they promise. 5*
Lorraine was so helpful throughout the whole process. She was always on hand to help with my many questions! Delivery was quick and easy. I would happily use again. Thank you
Leased a Nissan Juke through this company and had a few nerves as I’d not heard of them before. I needn’t have worried. I had one point of contact and that was Lorraine Deacon. She was superb. My queries were always answered on the same day or next morning if I’d asked late on. I was in the loop throughout, something that is very important to me. I can definitely recommend.
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Honestly from filling out the online form right to delivery of the car, had to be one of the best customer services yet. Both sales person and after sales were amazing. Always responsive, and just polite. Even the person who dropped off the car was super lovely. Highly recommend using them. Thanks team, you have one super happy customer.
Everything ran very smoothly in the run up to and on the day of my car being delivered. Very professional and reliable.
I knew I wanted to lease an electric car but couldn’t get a good deal in a dealership, it was coming in at PCP prices or more. Micheal & Lorraine at Carleasing-online we’re just fantastic at finding a truly superb price on a 2 year Electric lease and walking me through the clear and simple process from ordering to delivery. All of which was very quick. A week discussing which lease was right and then 2 weeks for the chosen car to arrive; it has been, hands down, the most enjoyable and stress free car buying experience and I would recommend Carleasing-online to anyone wanting to lease and to do it all from the comfort of your laptop. A dealership I approached did a follow up call a few days ago and are mind-blown at the monthly payment on the same car through Carleasing, I’ll definitely be back in 24 months time, the Hyundai Kona Electric is exactly what we spec’d & is brand new with 10 delivery miles on its clock, very happy. Many Thanks again Micheal & Lorraine.
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Extremely satisfied with the customer service from the team and the short time it took for my car to be delivered. Would recommend this service.
Great service. Mike responded quickly to my enquiry online. We found the perfect vehicle that was in stock and ready to go like I had requested. Lorraine took over from there and kept me updated through the process. My emails were answered promptly and the vehicle was delivered on time. Highly recommended and I’ll definitely use again. Thank you
Lorraine, Craig and the Team at CarLeasing -Online provided a terrific service for us delivering our vehicle in a matter of days with a very slick system. Nothing was too much trouble and I would thoroughly recommend them if you are interested.
Great customer service. Lorraine kept me up to date with the progress of the lease and responded promptly to my queries. Would highly recommend.
Highly recommend their services Amazing rate and service provided as well as incredible customer support which was delivered throughout the whole process. Delivery of the car was seamless.
All good All good. Car arrived punctually and in line with expectations. Paperwork was simple and support was there as and when needed. Staff I dealt with helpful and friendly. Nothing to complain about 😁
Lorraine and Mike were great. Clear and up-to-date communication throughout the whole process. Top services.
Very positive experience all round. Easy to work with. Constant updates. Super efficient. My car has arrived and I am delighted with it. I ordered an in stock car and whole process has taken less than 3 weeks. Amazing.
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Amazing Service! Glen and Lorraine were great throughout the whole process and we’re able to accommodate all my needs! Highly recommend them to anyone thinking about getting a lease deal!
Very easy to obtain a new car! Just a couple of forms and checks to fill in, and a couple of weeks later it was delivered to my house on a covered trailer. All steps of the process were explained by the agent at carleasing-online. Don't think there is anything they could have done better.
Excellent service!! Lorraine was brilliant, so helpful. Very pleased with the car and the service.
Excellent service, very smooth transaction. Lorraine was very helpful and was quickly able to answer any questions we had. Would definitely use again.
Fantastic service from start to finish, thanks to Craig & Lorraine
Very friendly and helpful service - nothing was too much trouble. Both Mike (the sales agent) and Lorraine (aftersales) who kept me in the loop were especially helpful. Lorraine even contacted on the day of delivery to make sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommended. Great job guys!
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 20th April 2021