Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
"I would certainly recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk to anyone who wants efficient and cost effective service and vehicles. It was especially good to deal with the same person throughout my purchase."
"Great deal and a very quick service from approval to delivery. Any minor queries or questions I have had have been dealt with quickly and professionally. Would definitely use again"
"Superb service, highly recommend"
"I used Carleasing-online to order my new Audi Q5. Not only did they get me a very competitive deal for the exact spec that I wanted but I found their customer service to be nothing short of excellent. I have used other leasing companies in the past who simply forget about you as soon as you place an order. However, this was not the case with Carleasing-online they were always around to help! I would defiantly recommend them and will be using them again!"
"Nice easy process with good communication and car delivered as per the expectation."
"Excellent customer service from my initial enquiry right through to the delivery of the car. A simple straight forward process to go with the great price."
"I have used carleasing-online several times and have always been very good. They are friendly, efficient and professional and always provided good advice."
"I received my new Audi A5 Cabriolet at 7am this morning which I was delighted about! I need to thank both Dale and Glen for their unwavering patience. I am the worlds most demanding customer and they both handled my challenges professionally and to the highest standards! I am delighted with my car and cant recommend CLO highly enough."
"from start to finish the service was quick , detailed and nothing was a problem. Both Dale and Glen dealt with finding my car and working to get a swift delivery. The service i received was the best ive had in the industry and both guys are a credit to Car Leasing online. I would and will, recommend them to all friends and family"
"what a great team. From initially help in finding the right car for me and not just getting a sale done through the whole admin processes and delivery of the car. The whole team were fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. Could not recommend more highly!!!"
"During the whole process, my customer service representative, Glen Brazier, was very understanding, accommodating and took on board any requests I had. This resulted in the receipt of my car earlier than anticipated, which left me elated. I would recommend their service."
"Everyone was efficient and very helpful and I would definitely use carleasing again."
"I was kept up to date in terms of the delivery of my car. The delivery driver called me before 9am to inform me that his arrival time would be just after 10am (arrived at 10:10). When the driver arrived he did a full audit of the vehicle and made an offer to demonstrate how to operate the vehicle. All in all a very good service."
"Many thanks to Glen and Craig for providing me with a brand new Seat Ibiza some weeks before the initial delivery date. Another company I tried before was unable to give me what I wanted and when. Everything was perfect from the first contact to the delivery driver. I've already recommended the company to my chums and would do to anyone else."
"Having been let down by another lease firm i needed to find the right car at the right price as quickly as possible. Carleasing-online were able to do this for me, from first call to car supplied took two weeks, fantastic!"
"Professional and courteous staff. The price quoted on line was the price I paid on delivery. Car delivered on the day as promised. Only problem was in the initial order when I asked for a quote on 8000 miles p/a and received one for 10000 p/a which then caused confusion with the paperwork and led to a minor delay in the delivery date."
"This was my first experience of leasing a car and I can honestly say CarLeasingOnline were great!! I dealt the Mike and Glen, two very good and efficient gentleman that get the job done. Thanks"
"Efficient, helpful and honest. Really pleased with the car and service. Best regards"
"Excellent service ! Mike & Glen were quick to reply to every email I sent throughout the process. Car arrived on time with the exact specification I was expecting. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking to lease a new car. Five Stars *****"
"I dealt with glen brazier, who was very helpful, and responded to my queries promptly , was very happy with how easy and straight forward the whole experience was."
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 125 reviews