Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Own Driver, Courier
"Great company to lease a car from. Great price and good customer service. Always kept in touch by Lorraine during the process with updates of the order. Will use again when renewing for sure."
"The staff were easily contactable and very helpful from the start of the leasing process, couldn't have been any easier to get my new car!"
"Carleasing Online sourced the best deal available on the market and provided excellent service from start to finish. My new car was delivered today and I look forward to making the most of it over the next three years. Thank you!"
"I have now had 3 vehicles from Car Leasing Online and all 3 experiences have been seamless. Very helpful and patient and keen to make sure one gets the best price. Highly recommended!"
"Mike and Lorraine made it so easy to organise my new car. They suggested the perfect model, at a price within my budget.Delivered within 8 days of ordering. would recommend. And Lorraine kept me well informed throughout the process. Almost too good to be true! Thanks again."
"Craig was great, he even came back with cheaper options than the vehicle I thought I wanted. Great communication all the way through the process and the car is on my driveway within a month of making first contact with him. Top job!!"
"Easy, simple and great deal I would definitely use CarLeasing Online again. Thanks for everything"
"5 star service. Fantastic communication throughout the whole process and dealing with the order. Speedy organisation all the way through ordering the car to delivery. Thanks very much."
"I have leased three cars over a five-year period with Carleasing-online. Each time they have made the procedure easy and responded quickly, professionally and in a friendly way to any queries I have had and documents that need to be provided. I am vefry happy wit the service and have recommended them recently to a friend who is interested in leasing."
"Excellent Service from start to finish ! Highly recommended!"
"Thank you all at Carleasing - online for making my Christmas. Very professional efficient service, & one very happy customer, I would most definitely use again. Five star no nonsense service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ X"
"A pleasure in dealing with Carleasing-online as first time customers. Special thanks to Craig and Lorraine who gave an efficient and excellent experience in acquiring our new vehicle. The whole process was super smooth and upto date/on point communication throughout. Cant fault anything. Will be using again in future. Highly recommended."
"Very good service, everyone very helpful and couldn’t have made the process any easier!"
"delivered first thing perfectly by a Gentleman - great service"
"Very easy transaction and excellent communication, for us they were perfect as the deposit and initial rental was low and had a great range of cars. Would highly recommend!"
"Great communication and fast delivery. Highly recommend using their services-very professional. Thank you Lorraine and Glen for your efficiency and helpfulness."
"Very happy with the service I was provided with. Thank you so much!"
"Lorraine was brilliant, kept me updated at very step of the process and was very responsive the queries and emails."
"Great service from start to finish. Michael and Lorraine were both really helpful, nothing was ever too much trouble. Would definitely use again in future."
"Excellent service and really helpful"
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 154 reviews