Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 26th August 2020
Dan Elliott
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 7th February 2017
Trevor Ardies
Amazing service! I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Jamie who sourced the car to Lorraine who dealt with our admin! Everything was so easy and we were kept informed throughout the whole process. Would 100% recommend Car Leasing Online!
Thank you so much Lorraine for all you've done for us over the last few months. You've helped us with all our admin and kept us up to date with the progress if the order. Great service as always! Thanks again
A great all-round experience. I'd never leased a car before and carleasing-online made it easy. Superb communication, great service and at the end of it, a car I'm really happy with at a price that I don't begrudge. You can't say fairer than that.
I have been very impressed with the service from Car Leasing Online from start to finish. Micheal and Lorraine have been extremely helpful and communicated with me throughout the process and kept me up to date on progress. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to lease a car.
Really happy with the car! Very friendly and helpful staff! Thanks Lorraine and Chris D you were great!
Excellent service from start to finish. No surprises, simple efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend them
The customer service that I received from Carleasing-online was first class. Lorraine helped and guided me through the process seamlessly and was responsive to my every question and need. The car was delivered to me within two working weeks - well done guys.
Excellent company to deal with. No hidden prices or hard sell. Very helpful throughout and kept me informed even when there were delays (which was out of their hands). I would recommend using Carleasing-online. Many thanks to Lorraine & Glen
From the moment I first spoke with Lorraine until the delivery of the car the service was excellent.
I dealt with Greg and especially Lorraine during the order and delivery of my vehicle. Whilst we did run into delays that were out of eithers control, I must say the communication throughout has been amazing! I can not recommend them enough, 10/10 service. Thank you
From start to finish the process of leasing a car from Car-leasing online has been so smooth and car delivered in less than 3 weeks. Staff have been so helpful and easily contactable.
Fantastic professional service, would thoroughly recommend!
Excellent service and this is the second time I have used this company to arrange my lease vehicle. Great communication and really helpful team. Thank you - will return again !
I have recently acquired a new company vehicle via Car-Leasing Online. I was a bit apprehensive, having never used an on-line car leasing company before. I must say, I have been very impressed with Car-Leasing Online from the first contact right through to delivery of the vehicle. Acquiring new vehicles during the pandemic has been somewhat of a challenge, but Craig in sales was really helpful, furnishing me with a full list of vehicles available, including approximate delivery dates. Once I had decided on the vehicle, I was then placed in the very efficient hands of Lorraine in admin, who kept me informed throughout the process, always replying to emails very promptly. I would certainly recommend Car-Leasing Online to anyone looking for new vehicles. I cannot fault the way they have conducted business with me, and I will certainly deal with them again. My experience has been very positive, and it’s good to be able to deal with an honest company who deliver what they promise. 5*
Lorraine was so helpful throughout the whole process. She was always on hand to help with my many questions! Delivery was quick and easy. I would happily use again. Thank you
Leased a Nissan Juke through this company and had a few nerves as I’d not heard of them before. I needn’t have worried. I had one point of contact and that was Lorraine Deacon. She was superb. My queries were always answered on the same day or next morning if I’d asked late on. I was in the loop throughout, something that is very important to me. I can definitely recommend.
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Honestly from filling out the online form right to delivery of the car, had to be one of the best customer services yet. Both sales person and after sales were amazing. Always responsive, and just polite. Even the person who dropped off the car was super lovely. Highly recommend using them. Thanks team, you have one super happy customer.
Everything ran very smoothly in the run up to and on the day of my car being delivered. Very professional and reliable.
I knew I wanted to lease an electric car but couldn’t get a good deal in a dealership, it was coming in at PCP prices or more. Micheal & Lorraine at Carleasing-online we’re just fantastic at finding a truly superb price on a 2 year Electric lease and walking me through the clear and simple process from ordering to delivery. All of which was very quick. A week discussing which lease was right and then 2 weeks for the chosen car to arrive; it has been, hands down, the most enjoyable and stress free car buying experience and I would recommend Carleasing-online to anyone wanting to lease and to do it all from the comfort of your laptop. A dealership I approached did a follow up call a few days ago and are mind-blown at the monthly payment on the same car through Carleasing, I’ll definitely be back in 24 months time, the Hyundai Kona Electric is exactly what we spec’d & is brand new with 10 delivery miles on its clock, very happy. Many Thanks again Micheal & Lorraine.
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Extremely satisfied with the customer service from the team and the short time it took for my car to be delivered. Would recommend this service.
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 422 reviews