Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
"Absolutely straight forward process. I was kept informed all the way. The staff were polite and helpful. Thank you"
"My second car with this company, good comms, and a professional service Will use again"
"I couldn’t be happier with the service I have received from both Mike and Lorraine. Thank you both for all your help and for keeping me informed and up to date."
"My experience using Carleasing-online was excellent, they provided exceptional customer service that I have not experienced in a long time and would especially like to mention Lorraine Deacon and Glen Brazier who between them looked after everything from start to finish. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would absolutely recommend Carleasing-online to anyone looking for a seamless process with very courteous and professional people."
"Excellent service throughout, great customer service"
"Great Service from start to finish. Lorraine was always there to answer any queries promptly and provided me with updates throughout the process. Would 100% recommend."
"This is my second time in leasing with Carleasing.co.uk and i have always appreciated just how easy these guys are to deal with. The responses to questions are instant, they treat you with respect and add a personal touch. There is never any pressure on Sales or extra's Refreshing! Special mention to Lorriane in Admin and Mike in Sales who both stand out as decent people. Will continue to use for those very reasons."
"Absolutely a joy to deal with so quick to response to any question problems with etc. I dealt with Lorraine Deacon whom was amazing Thank you. I will definitely recommend car leasing-online very professional."
"Excellent job, I am so happy to meet and work with you also."
"Fantastic service - always helpful throughout & excellent help always offered by the team, especially Lorraine. Very pleased!"
"Really outstanding service, I let the team know that I'd really like the car for this weekend (less than 2 weeks after I requested the car), and they had it delivered to my door within 1.5 weeks! The car is perfect, customer service was great, and looking forwards to taking my new Golf on adventures."
"Perfect service from start to finish. Customer service and communication with the team was first class. Delighted with my car and deal."
"Fantastic service from the opening call through to delivery. Very happy with the car, all promises delivered and was kept informed throughout the journey"
"Very good experience dealing with Carleasing online, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, many thanks to Mike in Sales and especially Lorraine Deacon in Admin. Would definitely recommend."
"Ordered a BMW 5 series whilst lounging around a pool in Greece. The process was simple and all done via email and electronic signature of documents. When I got home the car was delivered to my home promptly, on the agreed day ( the day I arrived back in the country). Lorraine, with whom I dealt, was always quick to respond to queries. Having bought my last 5 BMW’s from the local dealerships in the past, I would now recommend using carleasing.co.uk to everyone. It is a simple, convenient and a better deal."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Lorraine and Mike were excellent. I could not recommend Car Leasing On Line highly enough and will definitely use them again"
"Perfect service from start to finish! Thanks especially to Lorraine!"
"Fantastic company, helpful staff, wide selection, quick service. A special mention for Lorraine Deacon, most helpful person ever. If I could send flowers I would."
"Excellant service all round- kept informed all along and delivery all ran to schedule. All staff very helpful, will certainly use again in the future."
"Car leasing online provide an excellent service, are easy to deal with and kept me well informed of progress from start to finish. Despite a good rain shower, my car was delivered in a clean condition and the delivery driver was very helpful. Big thumbs up to Michael and Lorraine, thoroughly recommend these guys."
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 248 reviews