Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
Read Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Absolutely delighted with the service from this company. I could not recommend them enough. I first spoke to Craig who managed to get me a brilliant deal for my car. I was then passed onto Lorraine to deal with the administrative side of things. She is genuinely one of the best people I’ve dealt with. Incredibly professional and very friendly. Provided regular updates and whenever I had a question she would reply within an hour. Delivery was very smooth and car got here when I was told it would. I’m delighted with my car and would like to say a massive thank you to the company (in particular Craig and Lorraine) for their exceptional service!
Friendly and helpful staff, very knowledgeable and available to answer questions.
Highly recommend, absolutely amazing people, always willing to help with anything, great and fast communication.
Very efficient service. Prompt response to emails/questions and it all happened without a hitch. Car arrived earlier than original forecast. No additional/hidden fees/charges over and above online quote. I dealt with Mike and then Lorraine.
Excellent service right through from the first enquiry up to delivery of the vehicle. Good communication, always quick to respond and very helpful along the way.
Everyone was brilliant from my initial enquiry until the day my new car arrived !
Helpful, efficient, friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend ❤️
This is the first time I have leased a car. I was absolutely delighted with the process which was made extremely easy by Lorraine who could not have been more helpful. I was sent an email advising me to choose a suitable date. All went according to plan and my car arrived am on the day I requested. I cannot believe how easy it was to purchase my new car without having left my home. I will certainly do this again.
Having never leased a car before or using an online company, I was rather nervous of the process. The process was simple and professional and I was kept informed at all times. I would certainly use Car-leasing online again.
First time I've leased a car and found it a quick and easy experience. Great service, really pleased with the deal and Lorraine kept me up to date throughout - thanks very much!
I am so happy to be leasing with Carleasing-online! They’ve been fab the entire way through, from the first enquiry to receiving my car yesterday. Everything has been smooth and simple and when I’ve had a question they’ve got back to me really quickly.
A great experience with a helpful and efficient team. A fantastic service.
Had a great experience from start to finish! All information I needed was given to me quickly and everything I asked for between Michael and Lorraine was also achieved including a tighter delivery date! The whole process was easy and now Im enjoying my new car - would definitly recommend and use again!
This was our first time leasing and our enquiry was initially dealt with by Mike West who guided us through the initial stages and answering any questions we had. Once we had decided the car and were happy with the quote the administration was then in the very capable hands of Lorraine Deacon. She kept us up to date on the progress and was with us every step of the way. Our car arrived yesterday and we are delighted with the car and also the service we received from Car Leasing Online. Would definately use this company again.
Ordered a car before the world went crazy and everything shut.
The car was delivered end of November after being ordered in January.
All through the process it has been a pleasure to deal Carleasing-online.
A big thank you to Lorraine who kept me up to date throughout and any questions I asked were always promptly answered.
Excellent and efficient service and strong communication. Lorraine kept me updated with the status of my order and answered questions promptly. The car was delivered promptly and as ordered - faultless service!
Excellent efficiency, service and communication.

Thanks Glen & Lorraine :)
Had an amazing experience and car delived on time. Thanks to Lorraine for all her support!
Great company to use!!! Was recommended to them and from the minute of dealing with Michael Baeten to get a quote through to Lorraine Deacon processing and arranging finance and delivery, they where A1.
FULLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! Makes ordering a car easy......
I am very happy with the entire experience. We received very good service.The whole process was seamless and the team was very helpful throughout.

The car arrived on time in immaculate conditions.
Great service. The whole team were super helpful, got me a cheaper deal and arrange everything quickly. Delivery was prompt and car was immaculate. Very happy! Would recommend:)
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 375 reviews