Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
Read Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

I cannot thank Lorraine and Mike enough! They have provided an excellent service throughout. A great company and will be recommending them to anyone I know who wishes to lease a vehicle.
The whole process from getting a quote to car delivery has been really simple with excellent communication throughout. Quick response times to any queries. Prices were also very competitive and delivery lead times the best we could find. I would very happily recommend carleasing-online.co.uk.
Great service from Lorraine and Craig. Answered all my questions (and I had a lot) promptly and concisely. Was updated regularly and everything went smoothly. I'm very happy with my new car. have recommended Carleasing-online.co.uk to friends and would recommend to anyone.
Fantastic service especially from Lorraine who handled the whole process so smoothly! Thanks guys!
Excellent service throughout and would thoroughly recommend using this company to lease your next vehicle.
they do exactly what it says on the tin - but very efficiently
Excellent customer service from my 1st enquiry to receiving follow up call after delivery of my vehicle. Would highly recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Found the process very easy and that was down to Lorraine Deacon. She handled all queries very promptly and professionally, and kept me informed of developments on a regular basis so thank you Lorraine...
First class service - nothing was too much trouble for Lorraine, who kept me updated at every stage of the process! I thoroughly recommend Car Leasing Online.
Outstanding service The whole leasing process went very smooth with no hassle whatsoever! My special thanks to Lorraine for being very supportive with her exceptional communication skill. She was super quick in replying to my never-ending questions. Would highly recommend their services
From my initial enquiry through to receiving my new lease car today, the service from Carleasing Online has been fantastic. Everytime I've emailed a question or asked for clarification, the response has been quick and informative. Many thanks to Mike and Lorraine. Excellent, will definitely be recommending to others and will certainly be back at the end of this lease hire.
From initial contact to car delivery it took only 12 days. Chris was quick to respond and locate stock and Lorraine provided me regular updates through the application process arranging delivery and checking in to make sure everything was OK after the delivery. Fantastic service.
I have had a good experience with this website and thanks to Lorraine who dealt with all my queries in a timely manner. Theresa
Superb, sector leading customer care. Quality company with a first class service. Lorraine in particular was a joy to work with. Cheapest deal on the market yet they treated me like I was paying top dollar. Will be recommending to friends and family.
Both Michael & Lorraine who I dealt with during my car leasing purchase were excellent - knowledgeable, professional and very prompt in coming back to me. The process was so quick and from enquiry to delivery was in 6 working days. I would definitely recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Great Service, very helpful and car delivered on time with no problems. Highly recommended
Delighted with every aspect of the process. Chris and Lorraine could not have been more helpful and I am thrilled with my new car. Just 3 weeks from initial enquiry to having a new car sitting at my door - wonderful service, thank you!
Efficient service and I was kept informed at every stage of the process
Good customer service experience throughout with prompt answer to all questions. Contract sorted and car delivered with no issues. Cuts out dealing with salesman and has saved me time and money. Recommended.
Excellent service and great deal, my second car from these guys, highly recommended
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 320 reviews