Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
Read Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Very easy to obtain a new car! Just a couple of forms and checks to fill in, and a couple of weeks later it was delivered to my house on a covered trailer. All steps of the process were explained by the agent at carleasing-online. Don't think there is anything they could have done better.
Excellent service!! Lorraine was brilliant, so helpful. Very pleased with the car and the service.
Excellent service, very smooth transaction. Lorraine was very helpful and was quickly able to answer any questions we had. Would definitely use again.
Fantastic service from start to finish, thanks to Craig & Lorraine
Very friendly and helpful service - nothing was too much trouble. Both Mike (the sales agent) and Lorraine (aftersales) who kept me in the loop were especially helpful. Lorraine even contacted on the day of delivery to make sure everything went smoothly. Highly recommended. Great job guys!
Carleasing-online.co.uk 5 star review on 20th April 2021
The representatives were exceptional, and kept me informed regularly.
I was looking for a car to be delivered quite quickly but also competitively priced - called Carleasing and from the first call through the whole order journey the engagement with Michael and Lorraine was a real pleasure - I was quoted approx 3 weeks and the car was ready within that timeframe - very straight-forward and really pleased with the new car - I would most certainly recommend - thanks guys!
First time getting a lease car. Was worried it was the right choice but the process very easy and all questions answered. Car is great. Service was great.
Great service from Car Leasing online. I had never leased a car before so wasn't sure of what to expect. The guys weren't salesy at all, very helpful and incredibly fast response times to the many questions that I had. A special thank you to Lorraine who kept me informed and was even able to move the delivery date forwards by a whole week.
Amazing service! Lorraine was so helpful and professional. Always a fast response and kept me up to date every step of the way. Car was delivered on time as promised. Thank you so much for all your help. Would highly recommend!
I leased an Audi Q5.I hadn't leased a car before & had plenty of questions. Nothing was too much trouble & the process from start to finish was without any complications. A great price & great customer service.
We were apprehensive at first about leasing a car on line -as we’d always gone direct to a dealer. We needn’t have worried! Carleasing-online were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Their sales team were helpful, informative and responsive and you can trust the offers you see on their web site. Their after sales support (in the form of Lorraine) was even better! She was unbelievably helpful and efficient. We were kept informed at every stage of the process and it could not have been easier for us. Our new car arrived yesterday so a GREAT BIG thank you to everyone at Carleasing-online. We can not recommend you too highly. Best wishes Tom and Clare
An easy process from start to finish. Picked the car, model, tech etc and set a date for delivery. Arrived on time, follow up call later on delivery day to check all was well. Very professional service from start to finish. 5 stars.
It's the 2nd time, I have used Carleasing-online.co.uk. I find all involved very helpful and they also get the best deals around. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone considering leasing a vehicle on a private or company basis.
Quite simply the best car buying experience I have ever had. Very straightforward, no hard sell and I was kept informed throughout the process. Lorraine in particular was outstanding. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again.
Great service.fast and efficient.highly recommend
This was my first lease, and Mike found me a great deal on a new A class. Lorainne from then on has been superb in dealing with all my queiries and making my first lease an extremely pleasurable experience. Thanks for the great service.
Absolutely top draw. Communication was excellent and replies to all of my questions were quick and helpful. Would definitely recommend for quick, smooth and hassle free solution for getting a car.
Absolutely delighted with the service from this company. I could not recommend them enough. I first spoke to Craig who managed to get me a brilliant deal for my car. I was then passed onto Lorraine to deal with the administrative side of things. She is genuinely one of the best people I’ve dealt with. Incredibly professional and very friendly. Provided regular updates and whenever I had a question she would reply within an hour. Delivery was very smooth and car got here when I was told it would. I’m delighted with my car and would like to say a massive thank you to the company (in particular Craig and Lorraine) for their exceptional service!
Friendly and helpful staff, very knowledgeable and available to answer questions.
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 394 reviews