Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
Read Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Rubbish company which left us feeling like we were dealing with a bunch of con men. Either they have no idea about the cars they are leasing or they are liars. I ordered the Polo GTI and their website said it came with all the bells and whistles (in particular parking sensors which was a big thing for me)...but it arrived with nothing. On the website it clearly said parking sensors were included (I have screen shots) but when Chris sent me the order form it clearly stated ''no extra's included''. I confronted Chris about this and his reply was ''The extras you stated are standard on the GTI model therefor it won’t state extra’s''......but they are not!! When we confronted Chris after the car was delivered his response was ''it says no extra's on the form''. Basically Chris lied to get a deal across line...well done Chris. We probably have a case of legal action but frankly I can't be bothered to waste my time and energy on lying cretins like this. In short, if you chose to deal with this company then read all of the fine print and don't trust anything they say. To clarify, it was a chap called Chris Hare. Judging by the type of company this is he'll probably get a few ''high fives'' for this review...you can almost hear the ''you screwed someone else over to get a deal, great work!''.
HI Andrew - I can only apologise for any confusion. We have reviewed the communication and at no point on our site did the standard spec show parking sensors as standard. We do insist that customers check the standard spec of the car at the point of order. I have checked the email you sent in with the specification (screenshot) and sensors were not showing as standard (incidentally the screenshot was from a third party advertiser site, not from ours) We pride ourselves on giving good service as is shown in the other reviews we have. Again I can only apologise for this as it is obviously a contentious issue for you given the tone of your comments which I think are both unfair and certainly not a reflection of how we aim do do business. Chris has worked in the industry for excess of 16 years and certainly would not look to mislead anyone
Fantastic service..Car delivered on time I love my car Seat Ibiza No complaints ..100 % Happy
Leasing a car with carleasingonline couldn't have been easier. They arranged an amazing deal for us. Everything was exactly as they said. The car was delivered quickly and the Staff were a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend using them for your next lease.
Excellent first class service,easy to deal with and always kept up to date with vehicle order I would happily order through this company again
This is the second time I’ve used Carleasing-online.co.uk knew I was right to come back, excellent service all round from start to finish! Can’t fault them on anything, highly recommended, will be using them in the future also 👍
Can't thank them enough. Needed a car quickly and in a tight budget, came back with options above what I was expecting and kept me updated through the whole process, including delviery and the documents which were a bit bewildering. Will be using them again next time when my current one ends. Superb
Excellent service, were in contact all the way from ordering to receiving my car, would have no hesitation in using again
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 395 reviews