Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carleasing-online.co.uk
Courier, Own Driver
Read Carleasing-online.co.uk Reviews

Great service. Gives good deals and reply to communications even out of hours.
Quick and easy service and fab customer service
I have had a good experience with this website and thanks to Lorraine who dealt with all my queries in a timely manner. Theresa
Efficient service and I was kept informed at every stage of the process
Easy service to use, delivery of car was very quick once all the stuff had gone through. Sometimes phones weren’t answered but that’s normal. Overall a good experience
Service from everyone was first class. Responses from Craig and Lorraine were timely and always accurate. My experience has been very good and I would recommend Carleasing-Online to anybody. Very satisfied.
Excellent customer service throughout from agreeing the deal through to delivery and beyond strong communication throughout process
Really good service, lovely car came week after prediction, all good just no floor mats
Helpful & pleased with vehicle supplied which arrived in good time Thanks
Simple, straight forward & delivered on time.
Very good service and communication by email with Lorraine. Car delivered within 10 days from start. Very happy.
Good professional service, prior to and post taking delivery of car. Experienced a few issues during ordering but Car Leasing Online were quick to solve these to a satisfactory outcome.
During the whole process, my customer service representative, Glen Brazier, was very understanding, accommodating and took on board any requests I had. This resulted in the receipt of my car earlier than anticipated, which left me elated. I would recommend their service.
Professional and courteous staff. The price quoted on line was the price I paid on delivery. Car delivered on the day as promised. Only problem was in the initial order when I asked for a quote on 8000 miles p/a and received one for 10000 p/a which then caused confusion with the paperwork and led to a minor delay in the delivery date.
I dealt with glen brazier, who was very helpful, and responded to my queries promptly , was very happy with how easy and straight forward the whole experience was.
The team were responsive and acted quickly to secure a good deal for me.
Craig at carleasing-online was very helpful at patient with all my questions. I got a great deal on my car and the service was quick and hassle free. I would recommend them to anyone I know.
The sales exec was very helpful in giving me a few car options unlike some other leasing companies. Total process only took a few weeks before the car arrived, car itself is fantastic!
Good service and quicklyg ot vehicle to me.
The whole process was very easy and all dates were kept by CarLeasing-Online. The only area to perhaps improve a little is in returning messages when left for the sales representatives, although only a minor issue. All in all a great service.
Carleasing-online.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 394 reviews