OGS Mechanics Keys LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics Keys LTD

How would you rate OGS Mechanics Keys LTD ?

"I am a disabled man and lost my keys and was delighted when my Carer emailed her number to them and they promptly called her back and arranged a good price and where with me within an hour.The mechanics where very clear in what they had to do and on how long BUT reassured me that I would have a set of keys by the end of the work.The work was excellent and the mechanics where very professional,polite and very quick,I will recommend your service to others!!"
"Quick and effective!"
"Got me back on the road within 40 minutes. Excellent work."
"great service all round attended really quickly thankyou so much"
"Really nice Guy, on time and very friendly job done in less than 30 mins"
Terry Gerloff
Verified Buyer
"A very efficient service with helpful and friendly manner."
Jim Hollands
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service - same day appointment- turned up on time and did the job - all good - polite operative - in today’s world where we are promised so much and it isn’t delivered these guys exceeded my expectations- well done"
"They done a good job with my Porsche keys."
"There was a problem with the barrel of the driver side lock which made the lock difficult to repair, the guy stayed at it four and half hours in order to fix and fully sort the problem, excellent service."
"The staffs were polite, professional and welcoming. The gentleman ( staff ) that attended and fixed my key issues was very amazing and my new key now is more solid than the original from the car manufacturer."
"Nice chap carried out the work efficiently and was very polite."
"Arrived at time arranged, polite and very helpful. Excellent service."
"Excellent customer service and very efficient and helpful."
"It was kweek and professionally done"
"great service, super fast, friendly locksmith"
"Very good !company 5-stars!!"
"pure silk, spot on customer interface"
Andrei Ivan
Verified Buyer
"very satisfied for the service did for me . good staff member and work sebastian did for my car nissan partfhinder thank you very much and i really appreciate"
"Repaired / replaced two keys / fobs for my Insignia. Took them a while (over an hour in total), and the first attempt wouldn't work in the ignition, but they got there in the end. Great price, far better and quicker than getting 2 new keys from Vauxhall, and they look and work just as well. very pleased with the result."
"Absolutely fantastic service start to finish. Great communication all the way through and the technician sorted out the key in one visit even though Range rover keys are prone to needing to reprogram the KVM module. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much"
OGS Mechanics Keys LTD is rated 4.86 based on 518 reviews