OGS Mechanics Keys LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics Keys LTD

How would you rate OGS Mechanics Keys LTD?

"The mechanic that came out to me was excellent and i am very happy with his service. I would definitely use this company again and would recommend it to everyone i know. Thank you to my mechanic that came out to me."
"Attended to very quickly and work was carried out effiecently and professionally. Hiwever, it would have been good to be told how the long the work would take. Otherwise very happy with the experience and would happily recommend OGS Keys Ltd. By the way I found out about you from advertising billboard in the car wash place at the top of Nether street."
"Thanks Guys for the hard work. I am really impressed. The technician came on time. As soon as he saw the car key, he knew where the problem was. He reprogrammed it and the car started first time after that. The prices are really good. I will recommend you and I would like to mention the lady who picked up the phone when I called was very polite friendly and intelligent - she knows her job. Well done, keep up the good work"
"Polite, efficient service"
"Very helpful and professional worker showed me how it was all done"
"Turned up on time. Went above and beyond, as job took a bit longer than 1st thought. Didn't let that stop him though. Overall very happy."
"Good job, good customer service."
"After exploring the option of getting the problem of lost key solved through Nissan, without much joy due to the burdensome recommendation from them including getting the car towed to them at the garage, I thought, well this is going to be a very expensive and hardly cost effective task. A simple Google search gave me Keys Solutions. Gave them a call and got a quote. Less than 4 hours from appointment, I've a functioning key and a functioning car. Very professional admin staff and calm and professional technician. Highly recommended!!!"
"The price charged by OGS to replace the jammed steering lock on my C Class seemed expensive but it was a lot less than the quote from the garage recommended by the RAC and I would have had the hassled of getting the RAC to transport the car to them. OGS came to the car and fixed the problem in less than an hour so I'm happy."
"Very polite and helpful. Went the extra mile when finding an after market immobilizer also fitted."
"Prompt and excellent service."
"Great service, no issues, very polite and hassle free."
"Excellent customer service"
"An excellent first call. An exact appointment time. A quality product and worship. 50%cheaper than the dealer. Thank you."
"Just brought second hand car with one remote Key, Needed spare so gave these a Ring came to my home within 2 hours work done in in les than an hour very happy will use again if needed Thanks A+++"
"Our 1st appointment nobody turned. Had to phone as it was getting late to make another appointment. The service we received at the 2nd appointment was excellent."
"very prompt and efficient service"
"This company are very polite, efficient and very very professional."
"Very good customer service, - I live in Milton Keynes, was flying from Heathrow, they made the engineer see me at the time I wanted them. And also the price was reasonable. A very good experience."
"The team that do my work were real professionals They came to Nw10 4ed"
OGS Mechanics Keys LTD is rated 4.86 based on 625 reviews