Car Key Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Car Key Solutions

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy

"Good eta of technician and fast service. They made it look easy. Best price out there. I am pleased with the result."
"Today have problem,my wife forgot her bag with car key inside car and doors lock up, BMW x Thanks guys for help! About 2 min and car been open,no damage no any scratches! Perfect job! P.s. before,we call different company,pay by phone 70£ deposit,he coming after 2 hours and 1 hour he try opening.....car not open,he damage car and don’t give me money back( he give us option smash window) we not agree and find this company,great job THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELP! Recommend this company! Later on I need call back and order spare key for next time! Sorry for my bad English"
"Great service !Definitely recommend" "5 star rating from initial contact right through to the technician. Turned up ontime. cannot ask for anymore Highly recommended."
"Highly recommended very professional very easy to communicate the lady’s name was Victoria extremely helpful and I must say very punctual and being in central London is very hard to predict time there prices are super reasonable and they do anything to save you money I am extremely happy and highly recommend the company well done guys 👍🏻"
"Very impressed with service. Call was answered quickly by a very polite, professional & friendly young lady. Quickly arranged for engineer to visit at 9am the following day. Engineer was punctual, polite & efficient."
"geat service everything done quickly technition turned up on time job done with no problems would recommend to anyone cheers"
"After an unexpected failure of the steering lock on the car, and as it transpired, the wiping of all the data from my key, I contacted Car Key solutions who arranged for an engineer to come out the same day, to my home address and the repairs were completed on my own driveway. The whole process ran smoothly and the engineer arrived promptly (before the expected time!). The engineer was friendly, helpful and made sure the process was carried out in a transparent matter - something that is important at a time when security is at the forefront of everyone's mind. All in all an excellent experience and I will certainly used this company again. It's easy to see why they are an RAC approved centre. Well done guys, keep up the good work!"
"Telephone service were polite and efficient. Technician arrived on time to assess the situation. Parts were ordered for a week later and for the technician to return to carry out the ignition renewal. Thanks for a good job."
"Came on time and carried out job quickly and efficiently"
"5 star rating from initial contact with Theo right through to Lorin the technician. Highly recommended."
"Yes came quickly considering the distance & fixed key and made a new one also, very good service"
"In the first instance these guys were great. Responded quickly and replaced my car key within 3 hours. Couple of gripes. They couldn't replace my key like for like. So rather than replacing a 4 button key I received a 2 button key so I could no longer open the boot from the remote. When I asked why, he said he just couldn't do it. This was an insurance job, and they insisted that I pay and then get it reimbursed through the insurance company. This wasn't a huge problem, but it was not what I thought had been agreed on the phone, and the technician couldn't raise anyone in the office to clarify (it was a Sunday though). Biggest problem though. I have a Rotary engine in my car which means you can't stop and start it without clearing the fuel out of the engine. Next day I go to drive the car and it is flooded. Had to call out the RAC to get it sorted and obviously was 3 hours late to work. Maybe I should have told them it was a rotary engine, maybe they are automotive professionals and should know this stuff. Its debatable. Friendly people which is why they get an acceptable rather than a poor."
"Excellent service, pleasant staff. Explained what he done and showed everything worked as it should. Totally recommend!"
"Super friendly and professional The person who took my call and booked the job was super nice and friendly. Plus he was very patient in answering all my questions The technician who served me, Catalin, was very patient and understanding. He explained why my key wasn't working and had a nice laugh whilst he was getting a spare key ready for me. Also he managed to repair my original key. Now I am a happy man with two perfectly functioning car keys. Thanks so much. Definitely recommend"
"Excellent service from mike informing me that technician will be there at 1pm toValise making new key in under an hour for a reasonable price ,would recommend this company to anyone ,brilliant thanks peter"
Hello Peter,

Thank you for your nice review, but I think by mistake you only selected one star. Would you be kind to rectify this?

We really appreciate your custom.

George Stoica
"Absolutely excellent service. I lost my car key, I called them and they where there within 90 mins. Man on the phone also was so helpful and kept me updated on where the engineer was. Thank you so much car key solutions."
"Extremely efficient and convenient service for a replacement car key. Called in the morning for a same day slot. Technician called when 10 mins away, as promised, and all completed within the hour. Cost effective too."
"I’m really happy with the service.The technician repaired my damaged key last week with a new case and also made a new key programmed to control ignition,doors and front and back boots.All working ok at the moment and I got a years guarantee.Done all this on my drive in less than an hour so I didn’t have to drive to a dealer etc etc.😀👍"
"Great service. Even though they needed to put me back a. Few hours they kept in touch calling with new estimated time of arrival which was helpful. Friendly and helpful. Recommended"
"Late for the appointment, but communication was excellent and very polite. Very friendly chap made a copy of my car key. The whole process was pretty quick."
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 713 reviews