Car Key Solutions Reviews

Read Car Key Solutions  Reviews

contact@carkeyssolutions.co.uk

Ogs Mechanics Keys Ltd142-144 East End Road

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy
Exceptional service from start to finish. Instant responses to my e-mails and then an appointment agreed within an hour (on a Friday evening). The technician was quick, efficient and very helpful. My new key was cut and programmed and the old one repaired for way below the dealer quote or even that from a local locksmith. I would heartily recommend this company!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful and friendly and I would recommend to anyone
Worked really well. But of course it was pretty expensive but maybe that’s inevitable. Well pleased with the service.
We work hard to meet expectations and we are very happy that you are pleased with the result. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I'm very happy with the service.. Very punctual and friendly.. I would deffinately recommend to friends and family if needed.
Thank you for the awesome review. We'd be glad to serve you or your friends at any time.
Quick and efficient service, I'm so glad I came across Car Key Solutions. They were able to replace and reprogram my key on the same day.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding service we strive to provide all our customers
My Land Rover main dealer had quoted over £600 for new keys for our Freelander. An internet search revealed a guy who 'provides a great service on your driveway' for £400, so I booked him. He failed to turn up on three occasions and cost me a lot of time and messing about. I contacted Car Key Solutions, they said "do you want us to come to you, or you to us?", I thought it would be easier to go to them. I made a next day appointment, I turned up, they fixed my 2 keys in less than 20 minutes and charged me well under half of my previous cheapest quote. I cannot speak highly enough of their courtesy, efficiency, fairness and honesty. 100% Highly recommended.
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Broke my only key for my Merc sprinter appointment made for 1pm they came out on time made two keys there and then over the moon with the service Thanks Raymon
Booked an appointment on line to replace a remote car key went to the shop and about a hour we came away with a new one easy no hassle (saved some money too) would definitely recommend ✅
We would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.
The attending engineer was slightly earlier than the programmed time, was very poilite, professional and demonstrated the new key operating all functions worked correctly. A great service and a pleasure to do business with. Many thanks
Thank you for your feedback. We couldn’t be happier that our technician Adrian provided you with a great experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on our team.
Engineer arrived bang on time very helpfull very polite
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
Engineer turned up when he advised was very efficient and the key works perfectly as advertised.
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
Fast, excellent service - thank you
Very swift professional service will use again
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services.
Absolute wonderful service from the first quote email to the smashing fella turning up yesterday on time and doing a grand job with my keys ...even helped me understand the machinations of my key and the problems I have with my key barrel ! Happy to recommend and would use again if the necessity arose !
Thanks for your feedback. CKS team is thrilled you’re so happy with our services. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding service we strive to provide all our customers.
Mechanic arrived on time, did exactly as they said and had me back on the move in no time. Well kitted out mobile workshop. No hidden extra charges. Great service, fully recommended.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
Used Car key on behalf of one of our customers and the agent Tudor was really helpful. Quick response out to the vehicle and very resonable price. Very Happy customer. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad that you loved our services. Tudor will be pleased to hear your feedback.
Great service, great engineer arrived on time and showed me exactly what had been done when he was completed
Thank you for your feedback . We couldn’t be happier that our technician Nardin provided you with a great experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on our team.
Super efficient service
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with us.
Car Key Solutions were very efficient and very professional in sorting out my car key problem. They informed me of my options, explaining clearly the costs associated with each option. They were also very polite. I would recommend them without hesitation.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 1,747 reviews