Car Key Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Car Key Solutions

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service couldn’t fault anything"
"Great service"
"I’m not happy about your service, Your not complete my job."
"Great service"
"Very good service, quite expensive but the fault was Identified straight away and completed within the hour Happy customer."
"Lost my car key so needed a new one cut. Booking the appointment was very quick and easy - the engineer was there within a few hours on a Sunday which was amazing and I was on the road within 15-20 minutes of him arriving. Sebastian was so helpful, clearly knew what he was doing and knew the ins and outs of the particular model of the car. He was also friendly and funny which I really needed after a bad day! Great service, would absolutely recommend!!"
"good professional job, for affordable price"
"I booked the appointment the night before. Came to my door and fixed me up with a new key very quickly. Good price as well compared to other places! Thanks."
"The guy who arrived was friendly and efficient. He offered me advice on why I was struggling to open my car doors."
"Price was reasonable, service excellent"
"Excellent service"
"The guy was excellent. No complains at all. Good price, too"
"Very helpful. I was quite stressed about having lost my keys. The manager I spoke to was great at calming me down and ensuring someone came round within 2 hours. The engineer who arrived was polite and courteous I'm very happy with the service and would recommend them with no hesitation."
"Very professional I am very satisfied."
"Very quick reliable service, good communication"
"top notch guys"
"Chris was great on time efficient and professional thank you"
"Bang on time nice bloke only took 35 mins"
"Made a phone call on Friday afternoon, and Car Keys Solutions managed to get me an appointment Saturday Morning 9:00am Diagnosed the problem in 2 minutes and fixed the problem within 1 hour, Mercedes Dealer Quoted me 3 weeks waiting time and high Bill... Carkeys Are absolutely brilliant and Words can’t describe about the experience I had with them, keep up the good work. Kind Regards Mr Sam Zekaj"
"brilliant service,rang the company at 4pm on a Friday, engineer arrived 6pm and cut me a key."
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.84 based on 832 reviews