OGS Mechanics Keys LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics Keys LTD

How would you rate OGS Mechanics Keys LTD ?

"Highly recommend!"
"Excellent service. Answered all my questions and even had someone available on Sunday to get to my car. The engineer that arrived worked away for an hour and I had a brand new key having lost all of mine. They also texted me a quote with a direct line to get back into contact with the salesperson, which made using them a lot easier so I wasn't bounced around from person to person at their company. I would highly recommend and very reasonably priced."
"I was kept waiting for 1 1/2 hours, with no indication of how long I should wait to begin with, and when I tried my key it broke and fell apart in my hands, I was told to come back and then kept waiting for a further 1 1/2 hours. there was complete disregard for my time and there was no communication with me while I was sitting and waiting. So disappointing! the customer service leaves ALOT to be desired."
"Very good and helpful services, keep to the time and very professional. Well done and keep up the good work. Many thanks. Akanni"
"Very good nice man a quick got in the car a made new key it 20mins fantastic service"
"Your mechanic spent 1.5 hours trying to fix the key problem to my Civic, but couldn't and came to the conclusion that it was not a problem with the key, fob or modules. I did ask him if he could put this in writing, so would appreciate that please."
"Took 30 sec to open my car door. Paid with my card and received the invoice to my email. Took 3 minutes for very helpfull engineer to sort everything out."
"Many thanks for you help"
"Very happy with the service the technician was very professional would definitely use again."
"Excellent service, after main dealer finding obstacles and excuses, the engineer arrived all the work ran smoothly and he even made tume to advise a friend as well, a big thumbs up."
"Very friendly and professional technician.Price was cheapest in the market."
"Very quick service and helpful lads"
"Very happy with the work carried out. Time scale was quick. Mechanic was very polite. Will recommend OGS Mechanics Keys Ltd to friends and families."
"Really impressive and friendly service."
"Very quick to respond my call solved my problems with my key (on Sunday afternoon ) in 1 hour Thank you very much"
"Service you provided is to the highest standards I'm gonna recommend you to all people I know. Manny Thanks Artur"
"The engineer was very professional and polite. I was impressed with the punctuality and speed of the job. I highly recommend the company for their services provided."
"AWESOME SERVICE"
"Very professional was done within a hour no issues at all"
"Came on time very polite good advice given and job done"
OGS Mechanics Keys LTD is rated 4.85 based on 549 reviews