Car Key Solutions Reviews

Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 19th November 2019
Mr. John Coffey
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 19th November 2019
Ionut
Great service, they picked my key up from my house, fixed it and sent it back, definitely recomend them.
Excellent service and can highly recommend. Very courteous gentleman on the phone who made the arrangements and the man who came out to fix the key was professional and efficient. Well done!
WE called them out at short notice. They were quick and responsive and reasonably priced. We are kept there details to hand to re-use this company should the need arise.
Great communication from booking service, enginner arrived on time and was extremely professional. Problem was fixed in less than an hour. Big thumbs up to Car Keys Solutions
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy that we were able sort the key issue out in time and on time.
Good job no hassle at all key works perfectly now
We would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.
Replied very promptly to emails, booked in no problem and locksmith turned up as promised
Highly recommend
Thank you for sharing your review with us. If you ever need our service we'll be more than happy to assist.
Strongly recommended. Very fast reply and very professional. Affordable prices either. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks for the positive feedback, much appreciated! Thanks for using Car keys Solutions, enjoy your new key, and always here whenever you need us in the future.
Very helpful and nice man. Job done quickly. Great key
The Technician Arrived when he said he would wearing a mask which made me comfortable speaking with him. He made a point of socially distancing at all times.

I called the company because my key was getting stuck in the ignition on more than one occasion. Unfortunately or fortunately the problem seem to have rectified itself when the technician tried it.

The technician tried both my keys numerous times but each time the key was easily removed and no fault was diagnosed.

I was charged a minimal call out fee and was very impressed when told that should I have the same problem again, please call and u may be entitled to a discount in light of today's call out.

Very good customer service. I would feel confident using this company again.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Car Keys Solutions!
Second time I’ve used these guys. Once I lost my keys at work, all sorted with in a few hours one my Kia Soul. This time was I stupidly lost the key to my humble track day car, a mighty Citroën C1. I pre booked the job, so they could do it around my work. They was here on time, new key cut, immo unit removed, eeprom reprogrammed and reinstalled. All done on my drive in a very professional manner.
Would definitely recommend to others.
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 15th January 2021 Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 15th January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Very good service.
Thank you for the 5-stars! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need our help again.
Service was excellent, very prompt, polite and efficient. The price was good, and overall can't be faulted. The technician was great, keeping to social distancing appropriately. Very much recommended
Excellent prompt professional service.
Would definately use again
Extremely polite, professional and prompt service.
Quality work
What a delight to deal with a company offering and giving first class information and service.
An enjoyable and professional experience from start to finish!!
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Very good service
Very efficient
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.
The call and the job , was swiftly and efficiently done , little disappointed about Andre , as he was not wearing a face mask, and was not polite , all you can hear from him was mumbling
If a swearing words .
But can’t fault his work .
We appreciate you took the time out to share your experience with Car Keys Solutions. Although the behaviour of Andre fell short of expectations we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the work done. If you ever need our assistance again, please do not hesitate to contacts us and we will do our best to offer you a better overall experience.
Amazing service
Prompt
On time
Great price
Would highly recommend this company
Will definitely use again if needed
🙂