OGS Mechanics Keys LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics Keys LTD

How would you rate OGS Mechanics Keys LTD?

Pamela Coburn
Unverified Reviewer
"Victoria was terrific- patient, reassuring, cheerful and resourceful. Yoi are lucky to have her as an employee acting as an interface with the public."
"The best mechanics in town.I had the timing chain,clutch,flywheel and some other stuff(which they've spotted them) on my BMW to be changed.One of my friends told me about them,I didn't hesitate and I don't feel sorry.They'be done a great job in a good time.They kept me updated so I knew what were they doing.I strongly recommend them!"
Mr Richard
Verified Buyer
"Reprogrammed 2 no. Keys for my Mercedes S Class as both of my originals stopped working leaving me stranded. The only very slight hiccough is the fact that my name is not Mr Richard it’s Mr Steve Scott"
"Friendly and quick service, nice guys and no hassels"
"fast friendly and efficient service"
Mr Fabeo Russell
Verified Buyer
"Very good job well done"
"Excellent online chat which got a quote and engineer booked for me within minutes. Engineer turned up at 9am next day and had a new remote key within 45 mins. Excellent service will definitely recommend to others."
"Prompt service high recommend"
Roxburgh Construction Ltd?
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and quick turnaround!"
Pat Younge
Verified Buyer
"Clear in explaining what needed to be done. Solutions orientated. Quick. Smart"
Mr Gerald Mtunzi
Verified Buyer
"Saved my day when I needed to be at a gig the same night. Great service and would recommend anyone."
Dylan Ingram
Verified Buyer
"Victoria who I dealt with on the phone is lovely, warm, welcoming and very helpful. The technician who dealt with me was also very accommodating and did a very professional job. Although I hope I will never be in the situation again where I would need to use the services of a company like this, if I did need to I wouldn't hesitate in contacting Car Key Solutions again in the future."
"Very polite , and professional mechanic, friendly and courteous."
Allyson Munarriz
Verified Buyer
"From the I first spoke to Victoria it was an excellent and very straightforward service. She was great and followed up after each call as quickly as she said she would. Great communication by text to to keep me up to date about when the technician was coming. When he arrived it took around 45 minutes as promised. Not a cheap service by any means but worth it to get my key replaced in less than 24 hours with such great communication."
Gaudiosus Ernest Dadzie
Verified Buyer
"On time and a pleasant gentleman."
"He was late but done it fast"
"On time and good work"
BLAZE PECESKI
Verified Buyer
"Fast end friendly service. Would recomend."
"Good service but not able to do it out of 9-5 hours which lets it down"
Mr Gerrard Mcmahon
Verified Buyer
"on time, quick, polite. Efficient"
OGS Mechanics Keys LTD is rated 4.86 based on 494 reviews