Car Key Solutions Reviews

Read Car Key Solutions  Reviews

contact@carkeyssolutions.co.uk

Ogs Mechanics Keys Ltd142-144 East End Road

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 19th November 2019
LandBeasts Automobile Classica
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 10th August 2019
Azher
Great next day service!
All was Fantastic:) and professional Thank you very much.
Very happy with the service, very efficient and I now have a new key
First class service fixed first time.
Car Key Solutions were excellent, it is a pity that their courier company let them down. In the end I drove toCKS where they quickly repaired my two keys
Very professional company driver on time and was able to do the job in hand
Great service and received my electronic car key back on the day promised! My keys worked and I’m finally able to drive! I was quoted ridiculous prices from other companies; I’m really grateful that I found them online and they were able to fix my car keys with less than quarter of the amount I was expecting to pay. Was very sceptical about sending my car key (the only one that I had) through the courier service but it was fine.
Great team of people that were professional, honest and convinced me that they can do the job. Thank you so much 🙏.
Great service on a Sunday in the middle of Covid with many businesses shut or doing limited business I thought I was stuffed with only one key stupidly locked in the car at the Golf Club, Internet search I found Key solutions and as promised by 17.00 hours my problems are solved with a new spare key and remote made at the Golf Club and original recovered from within the car, home now to barbecue and beer.

Superb, friendly service for a very tough job on my Aston Martin. No other locksmith was able to help but Car Key Solutions were so helpful, came out on a Sunday and spent six hours fixing my cars transponder problems. Price was as quoted and not a penny more. Very happy.
Excellent service, very knowledgeable technician.
The Locksmith was professional, very friendly made me feel a valued customer and was excellent at his job. I would use Car key solutions again and will recommend your company to all my friends and contacts.
They had a few problems but stuck at it and did a good job.
Great service.
Very helpful indeed
😁
Dealt with my key in 5 days from collection to return. Everything now working fine. Thank you!
Fantastic service. Key collected by DHL on Friday 22nd June one day after placing our order. Received a call from Car Key Solutions on BANK HOLIDAY Monday 25th checking that it had been collected. Covid-19 and bank holiday delayed DHL delivery until Wed 27th. Repaired same day and received it back by 1st class post Sat 30th. Repaired fault and returned in a new casing and new emergency key cut to match. All works perfectly and no longer a loose fit in the ignition slot but a snug fit. Thank you guys.
Superb, Key was returned very promptly and worked straight away. Spot on service.
He was very friendly and have a good customer service. P
Honestly, never had experience with this before but these guys made it painless. Very reasonably priced, more than happy to accommodate me without an appointment and good over the phone advice which led me to them.
I highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very good helpful service very polite fixed the problem in no time would recommend
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.86 based on 1,950 reviews