Car Key Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Car Key Solutions

Tell us how Car Key Solutions made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service, quick response"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"Prompt arrival, polite, quick work. Didn’t offer to test keys with me, but I did so whilst paying."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"Couldn't retrieve broken key from lock however they did get me mobile and working...thank you so much"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"Absolutely amazing service all around"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"telephone support was very helpful and all costs advised up front. repair went very smoothly and allowed staff member to drive home safely. I would recommend."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"Very glad I chose this company: didn’t have to wait long and job done! Very polite auto locksmith."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"I was delighted you were able to supply two replacement remote/key units for my 18 year old VW last year. Recently a key fell out of one remote. After contacting you, your mobile technician cut a new key blade and assembled the unit very quickly. Thank you for your punctual service, courteous technician, and free follow up service. THANK YOU !!!"
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
"Well the key fob is working so far so good. Excellent customer service."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"The guy that fixed my car was extremely funny and nice which made the time that he was getting my keys cut alot shorter"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"The members of staff I spoke to were very friendly and open, didn't get the feeling there was going to be a catch. Mike repaired the old remote key, which had a damaged door opening button, while I waited and came over to the car to test it. The email correspondence was again very efficient, open and friendly."
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
"Great help"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"The key engineer was very polite and very efficient. Thank you so much for all your help."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"Friendly, knew what he was doing and got on with job, will recommend your company"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"The guy arrived on time and was very competent,polite and friendly.He was a credit to you"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"Great service, quick and efficient, really recommend them."
"Very good service, very quickly."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"The person whole came to sort out the key fob was really good and explained what he was going to do he provided to service."
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.
"I have an Old iveco . Didn't match anything but your tech persevered and manually cut me a new key . 4 hours of sweating and head scratching ( very impressed)"
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
"I had ongoing issues with my ML350 intermittent starting. Came across these guys on the net. Called them at 3.30pm car fixed at 7pm. These guys are really professional and really do over achieve. Can't praise them enough. Carl"
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your appreciation.
"Excellent service and fast turnaround. Would definitely recommend!"
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.85 based on 1,301 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access