Car Key Solutions Reviews

Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 17th February 2021
Tariq
Car Key Solutions  5 star review on 15th January 2021
Ross Sissons
Amazing quick solution with minimum time and professional attitude.
Posted 33 minutes ago
Very happy with the prompt and caring key replacement service I received this morning, and at a reasonable price. Many thanks, Brian Somers
Posted 53 minutes ago
They communicated well. Made the appointment and turned on time. Mark was excellent and completed the job in 40 minutes. Extremely pleased
Amazing service! Charming technician! Took twice as long as expected and still only charged the quoted price! A proper BMW key to replace the spare key that was lost! Thank you so much. Highly recommend!
Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you loved our services. We couldn’t be happier that our technician provided you with a great experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on our team.
Exceptionallly effecient, quality, precise and speedy service via excellent service agents.
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Fantastic service, fair price, office staff handled my enquiry very quickly, job complete the following day, Jon came to my place of work and carried out the repair quickly, explained everything and was a pleasure to deal with, great guy, very happy customer would definitely use again and recommend.
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Car Keys Solutions. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind customers like you make our job a pleasure.
Rapid response, ‘can-do’ attitude, polite and efficient staff on the ground. Thank you very much for saving our day!
Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to provide the service and our technicians will be very pleased to know that their work is appreciated. Thank you!
Engineers was quick and really helpful. Will recommend to others. Mohammed.
Thank you for trusting Car Keys Solutions! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best every job we attend to.
I needed a spare key for my S Class and given this was a newer model quite a few locksmiths suggested I go to the dealer. Mercedes wanted the car to be brought in, twice, to get the job done. Car Key solutions, on the other hand, came home, collected paper work to ensure I own the car, took some data off the car, came back in 4 days with a fully functional spare key. And they saved me about 70£ too. Could not fault the service at all, totally professional and super quick. Would recommend them without a doubt.
Amazing Customer care from start to finish, very rarely give a 5 but this Company really deserved the rating. Initially didn't expect a response Sunday but that was the first pleasant surprise. Courteous and kept informed of when they would arrive. Truly great service team . Thank you
Excellent prompt service, polite careful Did the job When small difficulty encountered, got round it speedily
Brilliant service and the operative was helpful and polite however £120 was extortinate
We appreciate you took the time out to share your positive review. If you ever need our services again, we would be more than happy to assist.
ARRIVED ON TIME, NO DRAMA , SPOT ON
We are grateful for your kind words. Thank you for choosing Car Keys Solutions.
A very professional service, with a very knowledgeable and professional mechanic. I emailed late at night and they booked me in for the next day, drove to me and had a replacement key made within half an hour. Very professional great quality and a very reasonable price!
very good excellent service
The customer service provided by Madalina was exceptional. I don’t really like leaving reviews but I insisted she send me a link. She had a friendly and professional demeanour throughout the call and was able to assist me quicker than I expected. Great service! Many Madalina!
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Car Keys Solutions! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.
Prompt and efficient and gave me an idea of the problem.
Collected key, repaired key, then delivered to my front door at a good price, its like new and working a treat. (Well done Car Key Solutions)
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Very efficient; the man who called was very professional
We would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.
absolute professionals could not fault them.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.
Car Key Solutions is rated 4.87 based on 2,669 reviews