www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Good response to my pre-order question so I knew what to expect. Clearly printed Bronica Manual with clear photos (not the typical poor quality of a 10th generation photocopy!).šŸ‘ The A5 size is convenient, but I would have preferred to have a choice of A4. Happy and confident to use again. Many thanks. šŸ‘šŸ‘
Rather thin for the price and quality only adequate but info was useful
Hello The manual has only 12 pages and was taken from an original dating 1975. The manual with this many pages fall into our first price bracket. We do have to cover over head and also postage and packing.
Print quality is great and binding is awesome. Arrived fast. Thanks!
Excellent quality & service. Recommended
The manual is great and it is so easy to use with its spiral binding. Open to a page and no need to fold the manual open.
Always excellent service. Great quality manuals, quick delivery, cannot fault.
Obtained for our Grandaughter 14 soon.
Very Detailed. If Only it had An Index
Well pleased with the manual and price would have given 5* if I had received a confirmation email
Excellent and very prompt service. The printed manual is easy to use. The company is a delight to place orders with. Highly recommended.
Easy to follow
I searched everywhere for a Fuji XPRO 2 manual as the ex demo camera I bought came without a manual. I am very pleased with the manual which has the added bonus of being spiral bound making it easier to use especially when taking photographs outside.
I obviously misread your description. I thought I was getting a spiral bound book. I'll do it myself next time.
During the ordering process you get a choice of spiral or "perfect" binding. Manuals with over 150 pages automatically have spiral binding added. Your manual was less than 150 pages so you needed to add the spiral binding if you wanted it.
Excellent value but the print could be a a point or two higher
Very quick service. Wire bound manual is excellent, enabling it to be opened flat. Very pleased in all respects.
Iā€™m pleased with the instruction manual for my Durst enlarger. I like the fact that it is spiral bound.
Excellent quality reprint
Excellent service and quick delivery. very happy with the item purchased.
It's brilliant to be able to purchase these manuals for older cameras, and at such reasonable prices. Without them, it would be difficult to get the best use out of the equipment.
So glad that OTC have taken the trouble to republish and make available all these manuals, it beats having to search through the web
www.Camera-Manual.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,323 reviews