www.Camera-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Camera-Manual.com
Read www.Camera-Manual.com  Reviews
Manual came in GREAT condition and bound very nicely .Will order AGAIN if I need other manuals.Thanks SO MUCH .
renewing my interest in analogue photography and with a granddaughter interested in film I needed to replace the lamp in my slide projector. Although I have the original box and packing the manual has gone awol. Camera Manual came to the rescue. A fantastic service, thank you.
Well worth the money - in the past I have downloaded manuals from the internet and then tried to copy - what a lot of work! Now things like the fairly basic and cheap compact travel camera I just bought can do so much that it's manual runs to 305 pages. OK, as I want to use it for "holiday snaps", I won't be ploughing thru' all 305 pages, but it's nice to know that any help I need I can find it. The manual arrived in A5 size so it sits nicely on my bookshelves with my paperbacks and, being spiral bound, stays open on the coffee table unlike some of my earlier efforts that I have attempted, usually unsuccessfully, to weight down with whatever was at hand.
The manual arrived in less than 24 hours and is extremely well put together; faultless!
Excellent service!
Really helpful as there are differences from my previous model.
The Nikon supplied manual is really only suitable for a younger person, whose eyesight is in excellent condition. I am a pensioner and require glasses but with the Nikon supplied manual I required a magnifying glass as well as my specks. The OTC manual arrived the following day of my placing the order and I really happy with it and as a bonus came in two parts wrapped with ring-binders, making it easier to take the part of the manual you are working on, with you. Great service, good job.
Exactly what I wanted. Now I can start using my camera. Clear instructions. Thank you
Good product and fast service, well satisfied.
Very well documented and binded, very much worth the purchase.
Did the job
just what I wanted.
Just what I needed and on time. Thumbs up
Your production of the manual is excellent as usual. That's more than be said for the manual itself. A more confusing and confused document I've never seen.
Hello, I was searching for a copy of this camera manual for our museum's 1898 Kodak camera, but could not find one in the U.S. The copy quality is good on the manual, and it will prove a valuable asset to our understanding of how the camera operates. I was happy to find it in the U.K. and receive it in a timely manner. Very satisfied with the manual and customer service. Thank you, John at Falls Mill & Museum, Belvidere, TN
Excellent as always! I have several of your manuals for my cameras, all are excellent! 👍🏻
good quick service.
I recently purchased a Fujifilm X-E2s camera, but fortunately, it didn't come with its original owners manual. I'm old school, I like to read a printed book and not a pdf version on my computer screen. www.Camera-Manual.com produced a printed version for me, nicely spiral-bound. It was delivered quickly and the I thought at a reasonable cost. Job done, one very happy customer. Thank you www.Camera-Manual.com
Brilliant manual easy to read the spiral binding makes it super useful the book lays flat so one hand only needed.
great book. thank you