Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools

About Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools: Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. And our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only meets the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

How would you rate Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools ?

Rebecca Iyoha
Verified Buyer
"Cambride immerse was an amazing experience as not only did I get an in depth look into my subject but I also partook in fun activities and met amazing people from all over the world"
Greta Nilsson
Verified Buyer
"It was a life changing experience that I wish could have lasted more than two weeks. Everyone was so nice and it was awesome to hear everyone's opinion on their chosen subject! If I could, I would go to Cambridge Immerse every summer."
Jessica Ma
Verified Buyer
"Cambridge Immerse has been one of the most enriching experiences of my life, both academically and socially. I have made lifelong friends here, and with the expertise of my academic tutors, have created a solid foundation for my goal of studying Law in university. I can't think of a better way to have spent my summer!"
Alicia Lim
Verified Buyer
"My experience was magical - no other word could better describe my experience. From the moment I stepped into my room until the moment I walked out of Queen's college - everything was memorable. The lessons were beyond than what I expected them to be - I learnt many new things, in fact everything I learnt was new to me! The tours (Cambridge was built in 1209!), afternoon & evening activities were all very exciting and interesting! Make sure to try Self Punting & Kayaking if you haven't already! The London excursion was so much fun as my friends and I got to walk around London with a map in our hands, trying our best not to get lost! Oxford trip was as exciting as every other activity - guided tour around Oxford and was also given free time to wander around! I've made friendships that I know will last for very long time. Enjoy every second you have in Cambridge Immerse, make the most out of it! This opportunity doesn't knock on your door twice :)"
Sofia Skobelkina
Verified Buyer
"Had a fantastic time in Cambridge! Met a lot of new friends and including really thankful for that. All sessions and activities were really interesting and fun. Thank you! 8 months later and I am still in touch with all my friends that I made there!"
Chiara Stavagna
Verified Buyer
"I loved the programme. The academic sessions were challenging and they stimulated my curiosity. I had the chance to work and discuss with professionals and students really committed to the subject like me. The activities allowed me to meet people who soon became my closest friends. The mentors were kind, welcoming and always available to help. The workshops were useful and helped me with my university application. I am overall satisfied and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in the programme!"
Marla Lynn Welsch
Verified Reviewer
"Before Cambridge immerse I had some expectations due to what I've heard about the programme and how I imagined "living" and "studying" in Cambridge itself. But what I was able to actually experience and getting to know, was a lot better than all I could even think about. I was able to visit and discover an architectural beautiful, historical university and the surrounding city, too. I've met incredible and inspiring people from all over the globe that I will definetly stay in contact with. Especially my mentor and tutor group were amazing. I gained a lot of insight into my subject and the programme helped me to be confident in why I want to study medicine. To put it in a nutshell, I can say that I've grown during this experience. Gaining a lot of knowledge, not only about my subject but also about uni application procedures, my strengths, weaknesses, limits and improvement possibilities and also a lot about the history of Cambridge and its university, is a unique opportunity I was being offered participating in this programme. Therefore, I would definetly recommend this tenderly and painstaking organised programme to everyone with certain academic aims. Thank you Cambridge Immerse!"
Marla Lynn Welsch
Unverified Reviewer
"Before Cambridge Immerse I had some expectations due to what I've heard about the programme and how I imagined "living" and "studying" in Cambridge itself. But what I was able to actually experience and getting to know, was a lot better than all I could even think about. I was able to visit and discover an architectural beautiful, historical university and the surrounding city, too. I've met incredible and inspiring people from all over the globe that I will definetly stay in contact with. Especially my mentor and tutor group were amazing. I gained a lot of insight into my subject and the programme helped me to be confident in why I want to study medicine. To put it in a nutshell, I can say that I've grown during this experience. Gaining a lot of knowledge, not only about my subject, but also about uni application procedures, my strengths, weaknesses, limits and improvement possibilities and also a lot about the history of Cambridge and its university is a unique chance I was being offered. Therefore, I would definetly recommend this tenderly and painstaking organised programme to everyone with certain academic aims. Thank you Cambridge Immerse!"
Charles Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Cambridge Immerse was an amazing opportunity and insight into the world of medicine and to where this journey begins for me. The mentors and staff were welcoming and accommodating to my requirements and always encouraging me to follow my dreams. Amongst all this, I made a lot of lifelong international friendships."
"Cambridge Immerse was really a unique experience. I've learned a lot of new stuff and met amazing people both students and mentors. It is something I would recommend to anyone."
Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews