Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools

About Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools: Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

How would you rate Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools ?

"It was a great and unique experience to get to know what kind of city Cambridge is like and what I can expect for my future university life. I made some inspirational friends who are interested in a similar field as me and I still keep in touch with them."
"It helped me in learning various activities that were completely new to me.For example : Water Sports.They also were very cooperative with me to solve my problems like shifting rooms.They also made me learn various topics related to Mathematics that were completely new to me."
"I can’t really put into words how much I loved Cambridge Immerse! These two weeks were absolutely unforgettable. The mentors are all very kind, open and lovely people, who really made me feel at ease. The tutors are amazing at teaching and are very inspirational. I’ve also met wonderful new people from all over the globe, did amazing activities and listened to extraordinary speakers. Two weeks filled with interesting learning and lots of laughing. Cambridge Immerse gave me the most amazing friends, a splendid learning experience and tons of marvellous memories!"
"I have been an amazing time during these 12 days, and I am sure it will benefit my whole life. I have made a lot of like-minded friends, communicating with excellent peers has taught me a lot and border my international view. All tutors were friendly, they provided us helpful information about university applications and their university lives. In addition, I also gained knowledge beyond my school syllabus during classes, which I had a deeper understanding in my subject."
"I had a really good time with Cambridge Immerse. I was a bit sceptical at first because it cost quite a lot of money but everything was really well organised, the academic tutors were just incredible - really high calibre! I got to stay in a beautiful college building and meet just the best people! It really is an immersive experience and I can honestly say it was worth every penny. I can't wait for next year!"
"It's a pretty good summer school giving a nice view of what life at college is"
"I had a great time at Cambridge Immerse. The Medicine program was very interesting and I learned a lot. One thing that really stood out were the activities offered outside of the classes. With two activities per day you were never bored and made friends easily."
"My experience in Cambridge Immerse, was amazing, a great team of mentors, great team of tutors. I loved it. It also helped me get to know a whole new group of people where im still in contact with on a day-to-day basis. Thank you!"
"the programme is very professional and it reaches beyond any expectations you might have. I recommend it to everyone who wants to have a great experience of academic life"
"It was in incredible experience - not only academically but the mentor & tutors were fantastic. Thank you! My sister will join in a couple of years! Thank you again, Christoph"
"It was an amazing experience. I have met amazing people and made friends that I will keep for the coming years. The mentors were very friendly and also extremely helpful with any questions you had. The academic sessions were very interesting as well, and challenged you at the same time. I just hoped my academic session was more about Medicine instead of Biology, as that is what I signed up for. All in all, it was an amazing experience that I will keep forever and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!"
"It was a very good experience, i learned a lot of new and interesting stuff and knew new people."
"My two weeks in Cambridge Immerse introduced me to a plethora of new experiences, both academic and social. Cambridge Immerse is truly an invaluable, once-in-a-life-time experience. It has claimed its place in my heart and will do so for a good long while."
"It is indeed an amazing experience to study with some of the undergraduates here, and also experiencing Cambridge."
"Cambridge immerse was a very useful and interesting course. I learned a lot of things about medicine and about what I would like to do in my future during those two weeks. it wasn't only educational, it was also very fun. we had great activities and entertainment."
"Cambridge Immerse was, by far, the greatest academic course I've ever done. Studying law, meeting loads of people from a plethora of countries and doing fun activities in and around Cambridge really made my Immerse experience amazing. Not only that, but I'm still in contact with so many of my friends that I made. The best thing about Immerse is that you get to explore Cambridge as if you were a student. Would recommend to anyone and everyone who can go - if you don't, you'll regret it!"
"One of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I would 100% recommended to anyone, even if you’re not thinking of going to Oxbridge, purely just for the experience"
"I really enjoyed my time at Cambridge Immerse!! I learnt so many new things in my classes and just the whole atmosphere was amazing! I also made wonderful friendships that I think will last a long time! I am ever so grateful to have gone and honestly it was the highlight of my summer!! Would definitely recommend to a friend :)"
"Brilliant opportunity, allowed me to really understand the course that I was taking. Make loads of great friends that will last forever."
"Cambridge Immerse is an amazing educational and personal experience. Tutors are very competent and friendly. The organisation is impeccable. The location is absolutely wonderful. Here you can meet students from all over the world. The days I spent there will remain among my best memories forever!"
Cambridge Immerse Summer Schools is rated 4.88 based on 89 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!