Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
When I arrived at immerse, I genuinely didn’t realise how amazing of a time I would have here. The people I met were so incredible and being exposed to such a diverse group of people from all over the world was eye opening. My favourite memory was probably the open mic night as genuinely it was so funny! But also the mentor group dance at the talent show was surreal to experience. Immerse has helped me find my love for medicine that I didn’t realise how deep it went. I wouldn’t trade this experience for the world.
My friends will be my favourite memory, they were very supportive and kind. But not just them but all the mentors and the professors were awesome! Immerse has helped me a lot, I've never liked learning as much as in Jerelle's classes. It was incredibly amazing, the classes, the talks, the activities,... EVERYTHING was awesome!!
There have been so many fun memories I have had in the past 2 weeks, and my favorites are definitely the ones I shared with the friends I made here, be it when we were in the town, hanging out in the evening and definitely the formal dinner. Immerse has helped me make new friends and see new things, but the most important thing is that it has opened me back up to physics and other types of engineering. The activities were the most enjoyable because we were always laughing and having fun and you get to spend time with people who are not just in your mentor group, or your class, or your corridor. Overall, how would you rate your experience at Immerse?: 10/10
Really enjoyed my time here! I learnt so much and met so many amazing people. Thank you for everything
It was an amazing experience. I had fun learning more about my chosen subject (international relations), especially with the MUN stimulation about the Persian Gulf crisis. It's a very helpful experience to know whether a subject is right for you or not. The activities and trips were also very fun and I got to meet a lot of new people/friends from around the world. I was also lucky enough to have the friendliest mentor ever who gave me very useful advice on UK uni applications and helped me to settle into Cambridge. Overall a brilliant experience.
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse International Relations academic programme in 2019.

We make a special effort to ensure that all of our activities truly 'immerse' each of our participants in Cambridge. We're glad to also hear that your mentor was able to provide useful advice on their university experience and help you settle in to Cambridge.

Please do keep in touch with Immerse Education as we continue to expand the number of benefits that we offer each of our alumni.

The Immerse Education Team
Immerse offers the perfect balance between learning and fun. The classes are challenging but interesting and expose you to various areas of your field of interest. I personally fell in love with engineering thanks to Immerse and it confirmed my plans to pursue a career in this field. I enjoyed the workshops on University applications and interview advice. It makes this stage of life far less daunting and I walked away eager to start the process. The social activities are just as great as the classes. They allow you to interact with people from all over the world. I loved this diversity and have made incredible friends. Immerse is a great opportunity to learn so much about not only a field that you’re interested in but also about applying to University and life at University. I would definitely recommend it.
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Engineering academic programme in 2019.

We're glad to also hear that your mentors were able to provide useful insights into their university experience and help you to settle in to Cambridge. We hope you can use the public speaking skills and interview skills that you acquired when considering your future career options.

The Immerse Education Team
the summer school they held was not only fun but also educational, I believe that they have spent so much effort to organize a summer school. Moreover, the staff are friendly and will to answer all your questions, they are really professional and they gives you many suggestions.
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic programme in 2019.

We do place a lot of effort in ensuring that we organise the best summer school experience for all of our participants, so I am glad that this has been reflected in your feedback!

The Immerse Education Team
The Immerse Cambridge program 2019 was an extraordinary experience. I participated in the fourth session and took two weeks of medicine lessons. Whereas I have learnt a lot in those lessons, it was the combination of keen young people from all around the world that made those two weeks unforgettable. As we had a wide variety of all kind of backgrounds and home countries, it was very interesting to learn about new cultures, languages and traditions. Also, I think I have met people, that I count as some of my best and closest friends now and they are from all over the world. Moreover, the mentors need to be mentioned: My mentor was Dylan, who is literally the nicest person I ever came across (#TeamDylanForever)!!! He still helps my with my applications and is available for every question that occurs. However, all of the mentors were very friendly and helpful, not only throughout the time in Cambridge, but also now. Lastly, I want to mention the great opportunity this program offers to get to know one of the oldest university cities and (currently) the best university of the world and experience life as a student there. If I could do it again, I would definitely sign up for it straight away!
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Medicine academic programme in 2019.

We're glad to also hear that your mentor Dylan was able to help you to settle in to Cambridge. #TeamDylanForever

The Immerse Education Team
I really loved my experience at Immerse! It was such a great opportunity to learn more about my subject (mathematics), and to create so many memories and friendships. It also allowed me to become very independent and experience student life at Cambridge. The activities and field trips were really fun and enjoyable, and all the mentors and tutors are really experienced so lovely!
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Mathematics academic programme in 2019.

Such a great experience!
Jonas, thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic programme in 2019.

The Immerse Education Team
My experience at immerse was excellent as I had a lot of fun with my friends as well as learning a lot about my chosen topic (medicine). I also enjoyed the trip to London and Oxford a lot. In addition, canoeing and many other activities were very fun. I enjoyed spending time with my friends in the activities, classes, lunches, during free time... The talent show was very entertaining as well.

We're also really glad to hear that you enjoyed the activities and excursions, alongside the mentors and tutors who do their best to ensure that each programme is a success. The talent evening was definitely an evening I'm sure that mentors and participants alike will remember for a long time!

The Immerse Education Team
Immerse has a huge international student body which doesn't only allow you to get to know more people, but also get acquainted with more cultures. I loved how Immerse brought guest speakers who shared with us their incredible experiences and motivated us to reach our full potential and go on new adventures. I also really enjoyed the workshop on Interview Techniques although I hoped we would have a chance to attend more workshops. Morever, Immerse has taught me independence and allowed me to embark on a journey of understanding one of my favorite subjects in the world... PHILOSOPHY! I have been lucky enough to be offered a scholarship for which I will forever be grateful.
Gheed, thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Philosophy academic programme in 2019.

We're also really glad to hear that you enjoyed the cross cultural experience and the opportunity to meet students from all over the world.

The Immerse Education Team
(For scholarship advice see below) These two weeks have been magical and have shaped the way I view Cambridge so significantly. Our guest speaker Ore gave us so much insight into applying and the mentors made me realise that someone like me could apply to and succeed in Cambridge. I’ve built such great connections with the people I’ve met, thanks to Immerse’s brilliant activities such as self-punting, tours, discos and outings. Overall Immerse has taught me not only about university life at Cambridge but also more about myself and what I can achieve if I set my mind to it. You can apply for a scholarship!!! To anyone worried about whether they’d be able to afford it, please know that scholarships are available. I was lucky enough to receive a scholarship and applying for it was the best decision I ever made. Don’t worry about not fitting in! Everyone is incredibly friendly and more welcoming than you’d think, so remember to keep an open mind and believe in yourself! This is definitely not an experience you want to miss.
Sonia, thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic programme in 2019.

We're also really glad to hear that you were able to participate in the programme through our scholarship programme, and that you felt welcome to our programmes in Cambridge!

The Immerse Education Team
I could easily describe my time at immerse as the best two weeks of my life! It was amazing to meet such a diverse group of people from all over the world and I loved being able to learn about chemistry at a much more in depth and advanced level than I do in school. It has greatly improved my overall confidence and now I can’t wait to get to university to continue my journey of chemistry!!
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Chemistry academic programme in 2019.

We're also really glad to hear that Immerse improved your confidence in the subject as you embark on your journey!

The Immerse Education Team
If you want to know how university students live, Immerse is the right place for you. After spending two weeks on the course, the way I see university has drastically changed: it was no longer dreadful, and I even saw myself looking forward to it. In addition, the summer camp gave me enough insight into my chosen subject (which my own school didn’t offer) to get me started, and now I’m able to learn on my own. The experience itself is also worthwhile. Every day, we had our schedule covered by the two academic sessions and a large range of activities, including sports, tours and formal dinners, that made the experience more enjoyable. Moreover, we had two hours every day to have lunch with our friends in our place of choice. Friends which, for the record, were easy to make. After the first day’s “ice breaking” activities, you would no longer feel awkward, and the mentor families immediately gave you a group to be part of. Another thing to note is the astonishing amount of freedom we had. Our tutor didn’t force us to do any of the homework (but I still did it, and it was fun!), and most of the activities were optional. The experience wasn’t perfect, though. The water of the college didn’t taste nice, the food was generally dull, and we usually started the activities a little bit later than scheduled. These details, however, seem trivial in comparison with all the fun I had in the camp.
Thank you for your positive review, Rodrigo! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic summer programme in 2019.

We're so pleased that our friendly team of mentors made you feel welcome and helped you to settle in and make the most of your time in Cambridge.

The Immerse Education Team
My favourite memory was when we went to the Cambridge law faculty and checked out the cool libraries! Immerse has helped me to realise that law is something I really want to accomplish in in the future. Also, one of my most enjoyable classes was when we did a debate about torture! One of my most favourite activities was cake and canvas because we got to relax.
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Law academic programme in 2019.

It's great that the summer programme helped you to further your passion for Law and that you now have a clearer idea of what you want to achieve in the future.

The Immerse Education Team
My experience at immerse was a very transforming experience in the sense that I was able to experience different cultures, get exposed to knowledge and it helped me realize that I want to be a lawyer in the future. I loved the fact that immerse helped me understand how to felt to be in university. Immerse has been able to help me in ways I cannot explain only in a matter of weeks I also love the fact that there was a balance between academics and fun. Thanks so much and I would love to come again next year.
Thank you for your positive review, Misozi! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Law academic programme in 2019.

We're so pleased that the programme gave you an insight into university life but that you were also able to enjoy our programme of fun activities alongside your studies.

The Immerse Education Team
When I first came to Immerse, it gave me a totally different concept of a summer school. We always have free time which can help our time management when there’s a project to do, and single room provide fully private environment. The best memory I had was putting makeup on two of our mentor family’s boys, at that time, we were like real family. Best talk I’ve seen in immerse was the mana who is a vlogger and having a world experience, that’s something I had never imagined before. Immerse teach me a lot and the best summer holiday.

It's so good to hear that you had a comfortable stay in our accommodation at Cambridge University and that our team of summer mentors helped you to feel at home.

The Immerse Education Team
I love my tutor sessions and going out with friends. My best experience was at the talent show. My friend and I sang the song Perfect from Ed Sheeran. We were singing smootly when I suddenly forgot the lyrics since I had just learnt the song three days ago but I was touched when suddenly everyone started waving their phone´s torchlight to our song. That was how I perservered to the end. Immerse has helped me to gain a new experience and so far I hav met people from USA, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Italy, Cyprus and even from my own country! We are going to miss each other so much and I really wish that I could come back to Immerse or maybe even study here in Cambridge University. I had the best two weeks of my life here and I´m looking forward to coming back here if the opportunity arises.
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic summer programme in 2019.

It's great that you were able to make the most of the opportunity to form friendships with participants from all over the world - departures day is always a very emotional time!

The Immerse Education Team
My favourite memory was probably the studying of the different cases during class, the way we analyzed the cases and kept notes, because the notes were particularly helpful when we had to prepare the cases on our own. I would say overall, that the dynamic of our class was incredible and it was amazing to be in an environment when people share the same interests and goals as you do and you're able to socialise with likeminded people. In addition, the activities at Immerse were a nice way to cool down after our academic sessions and to meet people from different mentor groups too. Honestly, 2 weeks passed very quickly and I can say that every single day was unique because of all the different activities that Immerse provided and the numerous topics inside the classroom.
Thank you for your positive review!, Sofia! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic summer programme in 2019.

It's great that you enjoyed the balance between academically challenging classes, and social activities in the afternoon and evening. Time does fly when you're having fun!

Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 205 reviews