Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.

About Immerse Education Ltd.: Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy

J Spoon
"The Immerse programme at Cambridge was one of the best two weeks of my life. The physics course offered incredible insight to what university physics is and greatly assisted in explaining concepts relating to quantum mechanics and special relativity. This assistance encouraged my further investigation towards personal interests such as particle physics. Outside of this I would describe the social life as equal to if not better than the studies with exciting activities at every moment of the day there was no such thing as boredom, everyone there was passionate about making friends and I'm still in contact with some 2 terms latter."
A
"Cambridge Immerse was, by far, the greatest academic course I've ever done. Studying law, meeting loads of people from a plethora of countries and doing fun activities in and around Cambridge really made my Immerse experience amazing. Not only that, but I'm still in contact with so many of my friends that I made. The best thing about Immerse is that you get to explore Cambridge as if you were a student. Would recommend to anyone and everyone who can go - if you don't, you'll regret it!"
"Cambridge Immerse was a great opportunity for me to make new friends, explore the most beautiful city of England, Cambridge, and widen my knowledge about the subject I want to study in the future by the help of proffesional tutors and mentors.Moreover, my medicine tutor was not only a very qualified doctor but also a very friendly teacher. There is no doubt that I learned so much more than medicine from him including the life of a doctor, I will be thankful to him throughout my whole career."
"I was happy because I realised my daughter was satisfied and I am sure she benefited very much from Cambridge Immerse. She got in touch with a new world, a new way of studying. She felt her learning may one day be useful to someone else, and that optimistic perspective gave her much satisfaction. I think the main aspect of Anglosaxon method of teaching is exactly this, to help students to feel self-confident and capable of looking at the future. Moreover, students are stimulated to do better, stressing their abilities more than their faults. Which permits them to study with much satisfaction and good results, according to each one's capability."
"My son has always dreamt of applying for Medicine. The Cambridge Immerse experience has transformed his dream into a concrete project."
"Interaction with other nationalities and with students from various courses. Living alone experience."
"My daughter came back from her Medicine course absolutely stoked! The setting, the mix of activities and the people - students, tutors and mentors - she mixed with just made it a great experience for her. Returning home involved something of a come down for her but she's stayed in touch with many new friends, and is now dead set on studying medicine!"
"It’s absolutely amazing programme for young adults. Fantastic opportunity for them to see what university life looks like."
"A very enjoyable learning programme"
"The program was very professionally organized. Custom service was excellent; enquiries promptly answered, and airport pick up and drop off all went according to plan. According to my daughter, the accommodation was great, and she really enjoyed her time there. She’s made lots of new friends from around the world, loved the activities offered, and the challenge the academic program brought. She came back as a changed person; more mature, more motivated, and in general, has a more positive attitude towards everything. I’m not sure how Cambridge Immerse has done this, but I’m immensely grateful to them. I have no reservation at all in recommending this program."
"Well worth it!educational and fun"
"Fantastic opportunity for motivated students to learn more about their subject, make new contacts and experience university life. This was supported by some useful tips on how to make a good university application."
"I met some interesting people and had an amazing,memorable experience."
"This year, I did one of the 2018-2019 Cambridge Immerse summer courses and I have to say that I was not disappointed. It was an amazing experience from getting to socialize with people with different nationalities to having instructive lessons in class. All of which were very entertaining. The activities and outings were nice, and our schedules were well organized. My environment was very nice to live in and I would indeed recommend this course to any of my friends that'd be interested in a summer course of this type."
"Cambridge Immerse was without a doubt the best experience of my life! I made great friends and learned a lot of interesting things!"
"It was a great and unique experience to get to know what kind of city Cambridge is like and what I can expect for my future university life. I made some inspirational friends who are interested in a similar field as me and I still keep in touch with them."
"It helped me in learning various activities that were completely new to me.For example : Water Sports.They also were very cooperative with me to solve my problems like shifting rooms.They also made me learn various topics related to Mathematics that were completely new to me."
"I can’t really put into words how much I loved Cambridge Immerse! These two weeks were absolutely unforgettable. The mentors are all very kind, open and lovely people, who really made me feel at ease. The tutors are amazing at teaching and are very inspirational. I’ve also met wonderful new people from all over the globe, did amazing activities and listened to extraordinary speakers. Two weeks filled with interesting learning and lots of laughing. Cambridge Immerse gave me the most amazing friends, a splendid learning experience and tons of marvellous memories!"
"I have been an amazing time during these 12 days, and I am sure it will benefit my whole life. I have made a lot of like-minded friends, communicating with excellent peers has taught me a lot and border my international view. All tutors were friendly, they provided us helpful information about university applications and their university lives. In addition, I also gained knowledge beyond my school syllabus during classes, which I had a deeper understanding in my subject."
"I had a really good time with Cambridge Immerse. I was a bit sceptical at first because it cost quite a lot of money but everything was really well organised, the academic tutors were just incredible - really high calibre! I got to stay in a beautiful college building and meet just the best people! It really is an immersive experience and I can honestly say it was worth every penny. I can't wait for next year!"
"It's a pretty good summer school giving a nice view of what life at college is"
Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews