Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.

About Immerse Education Ltd.: Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy

"My son took part in this summer programme and said it was one of the most memorable and enriching experiences of his life so far. Thank you."
"Expert tutors, incredible location in Cambridge University colleges, great organising team. We sent a small group of high-performing students from our school and they all came back recommending the experience to new students."
"My son participated in Cambridge Immerse and it was an amazing experience for him. He returned home with a spring in his step and has been working really hard to achieve his aim of studying Medicine. His tutor was very inspiring and provided detailed feedback and they have kept in touch. The extra activities seemed well planned and the accommodation was suitable - it was a great experience for my son to experience living alone before university. I’m planning on sending my daughter next year"
"Brilliant facilities, staff, classes, activities etc."
"The Immerse programme at Cambridge was one of the best two weeks of my life. The physics course offered incredible insight to what university physics is and greatly assisted in explaining concepts relating to quantum mechanics and special relativity. This assistance encouraged my further investigation towards personal interests such as particle physics. Outside of this I would describe the social life as equal to if not better than the studies with exciting activities at every moment of the day there was no such thing as boredom, everyone there was passionate about making friends and I'm still in contact with some 2 terms latter."
"I was happy because I realised my daughter was satisfied and I am sure she benefited very much from Cambridge Immerse. She got in touch with a new world, a new way of studying. She felt her learning may one day be useful to someone else, and that optimistic perspective gave her much satisfaction. I think the main aspect of Anglosaxon method of teaching is exactly this, to help students to feel self-confident and capable of looking at the future. Moreover, students are stimulated to do better, stressing their abilities more than their faults. Which permits them to study with much satisfaction and good results, according to each one's capability."
"My son has always dreamt of applying for Medicine. The Cambridge Immerse experience has transformed his dream into a concrete project."
"Interaction with other nationalities and with students from various courses. Living alone experience."
"My daughter came back from her Medicine course absolutely stoked! The setting, the mix of activities and the people - students, tutors and mentors - she mixed with just made it a great experience for her. Returning home involved something of a come down for her but she's stayed in touch with many new friends, and is now dead set on studying medicine!"
"It’s absolutely amazing programme for young adults. Fantastic opportunity for them to see what university life looks like."
"A very enjoyable learning programme"
"The program was very professionally organized. Custom service was excellent; enquiries promptly answered, and airport pick up and drop off all went according to plan. According to my daughter, the accommodation was great, and she really enjoyed her time there. She’s made lots of new friends from around the world, loved the activities offered, and the challenge the academic program brought. She came back as a changed person; more mature, more motivated, and in general, has a more positive attitude towards everything. I’m not sure how Cambridge Immerse has done this, but I’m immensely grateful to them. I have no reservation at all in recommending this program."
"Fantastic opportunity for motivated students to learn more about their subject, make new contacts and experience university life. This was supported by some useful tips on how to make a good university application."
"I met some interesting people and had an amazing,memorable experience."
"This year, I did one of the 2018-2019 Cambridge Immerse summer courses and I have to say that I was not disappointed. It was an amazing experience from getting to socialize with people with different nationalities to having instructive lessons in class. All of which were very entertaining. The activities and outings were nice, and our schedules were well organized. My environment was very nice to live in and I would indeed recommend this course to any of my friends that'd be interested in a summer course of this type."
"Cambridge Immerse was without a doubt the best experience of my life! I made great friends and learned a lot of interesting things!"
"It was a great and unique experience to get to know what kind of city Cambridge is like and what I can expect for my future university life. I made some inspirational friends who are interested in a similar field as me and I still keep in touch with them."
"It helped me in learning various activities that were completely new to me.For example : Water Sports.They also were very cooperative with me to solve my problems like shifting rooms.They also made me learn various topics related to Mathematics that were completely new to me."
Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 107 reviews