Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
I really enjoyed the lessons even though I didn't get my chosen course. And I made lots of friends that I still talk to. The activities were okay and the teachers were friendly and approachable. The food was okay (I preferred lunch) and the dorms were quite small. But, a lot of people were from different countries so it was a great opportunity to get to know different cultures.
Immerse Education Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 205 reviews