Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Y Tang
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
F Han
It was brilliant. I learned so much and I am proud of my final work.
I can’t really put into words how much I loved Cambridge Immerse! These two weeks were absolutely unforgettable. The mentors are all very kind, open and lovely people, who really made me feel at ease. The tutors are amazing at teaching and are very inspirational. I’ve also met wonderful new people from all over the globe, did amazing activities and listened to extraordinary speakers. Two weeks filled with interesting learning and lots of laughing. Cambridge Immerse gave me the most amazing friends, a splendid learning experience and tons of marvellous memories!
I had a great time at Cambridge Immerse. The Medicine program was very interesting and I learned a lot. One thing that really stood out were the activities offered outside of the classes. With two activities per day you were never bored and made friends easily.
The Immerse Cambridge program 2019 was an extraordinary experience. I participated in the fourth session and took two weeks of medicine lessons. Whereas I have learnt a lot in those lessons, it was the combination of keen young people from all around the world that made those two weeks unforgettable. As we had a wide variety of all kind of backgrounds and home countries, it was very interesting to learn about new cultures, languages and traditions. Also, I think I have met people, that I count as some of my best and closest friends now and they are from all over the world. Moreover, the mentors need to be mentioned: My mentor was Dylan, who is literally the nicest person I ever came across (#TeamDylanForever)!!! He still helps my with my applications and is available for every question that occurs. However, all of the mentors were very friendly and helpful, not only throughout the time in Cambridge, but also now. Lastly, I want to mention the great opportunity this program offers to get to know one of the oldest university cities and (currently) the best university of the world and experience life as a student there. If I could do it again, I would definitely sign up for it straight away!
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Medicine academic programme in 2019. We're glad to also hear that your mentor Dylan was able to help you to settle in to Cambridge. #TeamDylanForever Please do keep in touch with Immerse Education as we continue to expand the number of benefits that we offer each of our alumni. Best wishes, The Immerse Education Team
(For scholarship advice see below) These two weeks have been magical and have shaped the way I view Cambridge so significantly. Our guest speaker Ore gave us so much insight into applying and the mentors made me realise that someone like me could apply to and succeed in Cambridge. I’ve built such great connections with the people I’ve met, thanks to Immerse’s brilliant activities such as self-punting, tours, discos and outings. Overall Immerse has taught me not only about university life at Cambridge but also more about myself and what I can achieve if I set my mind to it. You can apply for a scholarship!!! To anyone worried about whether they’d be able to afford it, please know that scholarships are available. I was lucky enough to receive a scholarship and applying for it was the best decision I ever made. Don’t worry about not fitting in! Everyone is incredibly friendly and more welcoming than you’d think, so remember to keep an open mind and believe in yourself! This is definitely not an experience you want to miss.
Sonia, thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse academic programme in 2019. We're also really glad to hear that you were able to participate in the programme through our scholarship programme, and that you felt welcome to our programmes in Cambridge! Please do keep in touch with Immerse Education as we continue to expand the number of benefits that we offer each of our alumni. Best wishes, The Immerse Education Team
Immerse was something that was a once in life opportunity for me. All the people over here are passionate, also share similar characteristics and perspectives as me. It really gave me confidence to be who I was, and has changed me for life. I have become an independent, strong woman and I'm very lucky to have gotten this opportunity. I would love to do it again in the future, if possible. The course that I took (biology) was all new information, and really grasped my attention. The fact that my teacher took me to her lab, and gave us practicals to do, was my favourite part . Most of all joking around with my friends, working with so many nationalities, was absolutely phenomenal. My mentor ( Dylan Birk ) is also a remarkable part of this whole adventure, who was extremely kind, supportive and friendly. I created a whole new life here that I will miss for the rest of my life.
My son took part in this summer programme and said it was one of the most memorable and enriching experiences of his life so far. Thank you.
Expert tutors, incredible location in Cambridge University colleges, great organising team. We sent a small group of high-performing students from our school and they all came back recommending the experience to new students.
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 4th February 2019
The Immerse programme at Cambridge was one of the best two weeks of my life. The physics course offered incredible insight to what university physics is and greatly assisted in explaining concepts relating to quantum mechanics and special relativity. This assistance encouraged my further investigation towards personal interests such as particle physics. Outside of this I would describe the social life as equal to if not better than the studies with exciting activities at every moment of the day there was no such thing as boredom, everyone there was passionate about making friends and I'm still in contact with some 2 terms latter.
Immerse Education Ltd. 5 star review on 15th November 2018