Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immerse Education Ltd.
3 - 6 Hours
Read Immerse Education Ltd. Reviews

About Immerse Education Ltd.:

Cambridge Immerse is a two week residential academic programme with a diverse and enriching curriculum, designed for 16-18 year old students – providing a taster of what it’s like to study a subject at university level. Academic sessions are carefully designed and taught by expert tutors in an optimal learning environment that stimulates academic enquiry. Our carefully planned schedule ensures that the programme not only exceeds the academic needs of the participants, but also provides a unique experience of the university city through an abundance of extracurricular activities.

Tell us how Immerse Education Ltd. made you happy
I can’t really put into words how much I loved Cambridge Immerse! These two weeks were absolutely unforgettable. The mentors are all very kind, open and lovely people, who really made me feel at ease. The tutors are amazing at teaching and are very inspirational. I’ve also met wonderful new people from all over the globe, did amazing activities and listened to extraordinary speakers. Two weeks filled with interesting learning and lots of laughing. Cambridge Immerse gave me the most amazing friends, a splendid learning experience and tons of marvellous memories!
I had a great time at Cambridge Immerse. The Medicine program was very interesting and I learned a lot. One thing that really stood out were the activities offered outside of the classes. With two activities per day you were never bored and made friends easily.
The Immerse Cambridge program 2019 was an extraordinary experience. I participated in the fourth session and took two weeks of medicine lessons. Whereas I have learnt a lot in those lessons, it was the combination of keen young people from all around the world that made those two weeks unforgettable. As we had a wide variety of all kind of backgrounds and home countries, it was very interesting to learn about new cultures, languages and traditions. Also, I think I have met people, that I count as some of my best and closest friends now and they are from all over the world. Moreover, the mentors need to be mentioned: My mentor was Dylan, who is literally the nicest person I ever came across (#TeamDylanForever)!!! He still helps my with my applications and is available for every question that occurs. However, all of the mentors were very friendly and helpful, not only throughout the time in Cambridge, but also now. Lastly, I want to mention the great opportunity this program offers to get to know one of the oldest university cities and (currently) the best university of the world and experience life as a student there. If I could do it again, I would definitely sign up for it straight away!
Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience on the Immerse Medicine academic programme in 2019.

We're glad to also hear that your mentor Dylan was able to help you to settle in to Cambridge. #TeamDylanForever

Please do keep in touch with Immerse Education as we continue to expand the number of benefits that we offer each of our alumni.

Best wishes,

The Immerse Education Team
Immerse was something that was a once in life opportunity for me. All the people over here are passionate, also share similar characteristics and perspectives as me. It really gave me confidence to be who I was, and has changed me for life. I have become an independent, strong woman and I'm very lucky to have gotten this opportunity. I would love to do it again in the future, if possible. The course that I took (biology) was all new information, and really grasped my attention. The fact that my teacher took me to her lab, and gave us practicals to do, was my favourite part . Most of all joking around with my friends, working with so many nationalities, was absolutely phenomenal. My mentor ( Dylan Birk ) is also a remarkable part of this whole adventure, who was extremely kind, supportive and friendly. I created a whole new life here that I will miss for the rest of my life.
My son took part in this summer programme and said it was one of the most memorable and enriching experiences of his life so far. Thank you.
Expert tutors, incredible location in Cambridge University colleges, great organising team. We sent a small group of high-performing students from our school and they all came back recommending the experience to new students.
The Immerse programme at Cambridge was one of the best two weeks of my life. The physics course offered incredible insight to what university physics is and greatly assisted in explaining concepts relating to quantum mechanics and special relativity. This assistance encouraged my further investigation towards personal interests such as particle physics. Outside of this I would describe the social life as equal to if not better than the studies with exciting activities at every moment of the day there was no such thing as boredom, everyone there was passionate about making friends and I'm still in contact with some 2 terms latter.
Awesome!!!